Silent Hill "The Abandoned"

Started by ChainsawAdams, March 16, 2014, 04:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChainsawAdams

For those of you who are not aware of the Silent Hill "Survival Horror" Genre, I will break down the dark reality and history.

Silent Hill began as a mining town during the colonial period.  A majority of the residence worked in the coal mines deep under the city streets.  Above turmoil began to build as rumors and superstitions began to emerge for the strongly religious god fearing residents.  Much like Salem, a witch hunt began to round up any potential locals that did not follow their strict christian values.  What once was a church soon became a cult that turned putting these individual before a trial to ritualistically sacrificing them to a new god meant to protect the town.  When the town violence and anger reached it's limit, the coal beneath the city caught fire burning all who dwelled in the small isolated village.

Today Silent Hill is a myth.  Some say the city still stands, others say that the town itself is merely a rumor.  The one thing that all people agree on however is that once you enter Silent Hill, you never return.  Silent Hill seems to call out to those it wants, emerging into reality for only certain souls.  once inside it becomes hard to tell what is reality and what is the nightmare.  Quickly new residents learn that their are more then one "Silent Hill"  The surface city and the city beneath too close to hell to even comprehend.

I wanted to start a new story where the players are actually descendants of original residents of Silent Hill and all at once the town decides to call out to them to claim the souls that had avoided it's grasp

I have a comic. 
(Ask me for a link)
I have a radio show
(Fridays 11pm EST on Party 934)
ON / OFF's
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=152802.0

ReduxRed

You'd be hard pressed finding a bigger fan of survival horror than I, I'd love a roleplay centered on Silent Hill!

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Lustful Bride

I wouldn't mind joining this. :)

Though the only Silent Hill game I went through to completion was Silent Hill: Homecoming.

I always like the idea of someone who actually knows how to defend themselves facing off against whatever monster was attacking them. Rather than the random dude who cant even hit a barn.

Garuss Vakarian

Quote from: ReduxRed on June 05, 2014, 07:21:53 PM
You'd be hard pressed finding a bigger fan of survival horror than I, I'd love a roleplay centered on Silent Hill!

Challenge accepted my lady. My favorite horror games are Silent hill, Fatal Frame Crimson Butterfly, OG Clock Tower, Obscure one and two, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and lastly Corpse Party But I do think the up coming evil within may have the potential to blow any thing else way out of the water. ^^ What do you think?

With that out of the way. I am interested. ;)

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Garuss Vakarian on June 13, 2014, 11:53:41 PM
Challenge accepted my lady. My favorite horror games are Silent hill, Fatal Frame Crimson Butterfly, OG Clock Tower, Obscure one and two, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and lastly Corpse Party But I do think the up coming evil within may have the potential to blow any thing else way out of the water. ^^ What do you think?

With that out of the way. I am interested. ;)

I am very interested in rping a story based off these games.

I also challenge that Fandom of both.  I own every silent Hill game every created and sound tracks. And will be preordering the new one coming out Silent Hills with Norman Reedus. The playable Teaser for ps4 is awesome can't wait! :-)

Letrixia