Life in Paradise Falls (Post-apocalyptic RP)

Started by elfguy, March 13, 2014, 08:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anon315

Name: Travis "Junk" Krensky

Personal effects:  Clothing, gas mask, boots, trenchcoat, pocket knife.

Background: He was a scavenger, a wheeler and a dealer in stimpaks, buffout, and the occasional jet or hydra. Traveling the wasteland was second nature, he knew the routes to take to avoid raiders, he knew where to go to get the best deals and where to unload his wares. He had it made, at least in as much as anyone did in the wasteland. Then one day he decides, "Hey, slavers are people too, and they need stuff too." They were certainly better than raiders, right? Slavers would have a mind for economy, and trade fairly for his wares that they needed. Perhaps he could even pick up a little something for his troubles in human capital.

Most people would call it karmic justice, Travis just calls it life. He walked up with a brahmin covered in wares, and before he could say word one they had shot Avery, his friend/guard, and had used some sort of odd device to put him in a trance. When he woke up, he was inside and wearing a bomb collar, his brahmin's cargo laid out on the floor next to him. Eulogy offered him a choice, he could either work as their supply person and enjoy a slightly less horrible fate than the rest of the slaves, or be put in with the general populace and treated as befits one of his station. This isn't to say life is rosy, every time something comes up missing or he tries to tell a slaver that they "Have to get Eulogy's okay" before they can take something out, he gets beaten. The trouble, as he sees it, with his current situation is that when the latter happens, the former results, and he gets beaten twice. Where is the justice in that? He tries to do the job he doesn't want, but without any authority he can't do it properly and winds up paying the price for it. At times he dreams about raider attacks, how simple life was before he ever got the notion that slavers would play fair.

Sexual preferences: His preferences tend towards women, but as in jail so in slavery. Being weak (or unable to resist due to slave collar / punishment) has forced him to the role of submissive. He has been raped, and while he tried to resist at first now only does so in matters of extreme displeasure, distaste, or pain. He no longer has any pride, so all the things they do to him for mockery have begun to fall flat. (Which isn't to say they've stopped.)   --- ((Personally, I'm up for just about anything short of scat, null, or other really really extreme things. NC is fine, please don't permanently disfigure the char. Otherwise, what will be will be. ))

Gwyenevere

Name: Vanessa Scout

Personal effects: Pants, a black tank top with a combat vest, leather jacket tied around her waist and combat boots. Her brother's camo hat, sunglasses. Vanessa carried a couple stimpacks and radaway, Nikola Tesla and You book, and a half eaten Yum Yum lad snack.

Background: Meet Vanessa Scout- an aspiring scientist at Rivet City. Or, well in her book. The walls of the dank yet secure aircraft carrier held a certain magic for her, the scientists and research there was no exception. She had always wanted to make a difference in her life. It was something her mother and father would have wanted- at least she believed so. Vanessa had ditched her family ages ago. They were junkies, just a few more pills of buffout and they'd have been off into a world of madness forever. Her brother Jack had been very overprotective over her, and came up with the idea of them leaving the Captiol Wasteland and traveling west. Jack had a way with coming up with a few bottlecaps here and there, enough to feed her and him at least- and she never bothered to ask him how he had earned them.

However, Vanessa had something else in mind. Her brother could leave for the West, she was going east, to Rivet City. Life leading there was tricky- wasn't no walk in the park that was for damn sure. Upon arriving, there were certain hoops she had to jump through in order to take up residency. It was after she had accomplished that, and noticed the scientists did her life had meaning. She was going to help them. After many times of asking did one finally cave in and send her on an errand for supplies they had needed. A few tubes, and batteries and she'd finally be in there..

Yeah, right. Upon returning to Rivet City, the sun just barely hitting the top of the ruined city before she had been ambushed. She'd rather it be Deathclaws.. or Mirelurks, but instead it was neither. Slavers, a whole pack of them, too. They turned her world completely inside out and upside down. Life at Paradise Falls.. was something people would have nightmares about. Food was now even more of a luxury item than it had been, starvation and pain, along with the elements of the post-apocalyptic land tore at her, made her weak. It is with hope that one day she would escape there, and head West to meet up with her brother- but she fears that, that reality will never come to be.

Sexual preferences: She's rather submissive. She prefers men, but due to the nature of her captors, she has been forced to do things she'd rather stay quiet about. Rape has surfaced many of times during her stay there. Her pride and self worth has been long lost after the fourth month of being there. (( I don't mind just about anything. ))
Mʏ O//O·s

𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹.

elfguy

Sweet! Looks like our family is growing. I'll start the thread tomorrow so if anyone else wants to get in for the start post a character sheet soon. Everyone looks good so far.
----

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Vonandi

Picture:

Name: Astrid Dolores

Personal effects: Black combat armour she nicked from a mercenary's corpse with slots for extra shotgun shells that are full more often then not, an old tank top she wares under her armour, Black combat fatigues, molded steel elbow and knee pads, Black combat boots that go up to just below her knees, black fingerless gloves, various small satchels strapped on her legs and waist mostly carrying various survival items like stimpacks and the such. A Combat shotgun, 10mm pistol she keeps holstered on her side a rusty worn machete she keeps on her back and a combat knife she keeps hidden in the hight of her boot. Her bunk is mostly full of old   guns and bullets magazines she collected from around the wasteland when rounding up escaped slaves. Food wise she has half a bottle of old whiskey and one unopened pack of snack cakes from before the war.

Background: Astrid was a roaming mercenary in the time before she was a slaver, running with a group of Merc's that called them selves “Death's Hand”;There was nothing they wouldn't take on if the money was right, and they where damn good at what they did. People feared and revered them.... But that's all the other's really know. She constantly boasts of her exploits, but never talks about how it ended, even shuns away from it in conversation.
She Found the slavers hunting for a escaped slave in one of the wastelands few scattered settlements, when she managed to subdue the slave right before he escaped from their grasp. And thus subsequently was offered to join the slavers, in which her main job now is to hunt down escaped slaves.

Sexual preferences: She's bi but leans towards men, and is dominant. She's also not really into the sort of 'sexual encounters' the goes on between slave and slaver, all she cares about is the free food and the pay.( I'm fine with most stuff, I'll just see what happens I guess.)

Strangefate

Name:  Laura Jeffries

Personal effects:  Currently none. Her clothes consist only of the white tank top and shorts she wore beneath her recon armor when the slavers seized it.

Background: 
Laura was born and bred a member of the Brotherhood of Steel, her father a scribe, her mother a knight. The Capital Wasteland was to prove her first real assignment, a trial by fire in which to complete her initiate training.  She was well on her way to earning her armor and becoming a full-fledged member of the company when a bit of misplaced empathy led her wrong.  Disregarding orders to abandon a group of unidentified wasters pinned down by mutie attackers, she separated from her unit and provided covering fire that allowed them to break free.  Unfortunately, she had picked the wrong band to help, these were Paradise Fall slavers in the midst of a collection run.  Bushwhacked by the very people she just saved, Laura was disarmed and happily added to their week’s catch and is now on transit back to their home base.

Laura is a proud, confident woman with the background of a BoS soldier and is in near peak physical condition for her small size.  Her mind is set on escaping or at least taking a few of these slaver scum with her on her way out.  A brave plan but with no weapons and a explosive collar strapped to her neck, it is one more easily imagined than accomplished.

Sexual preferences:  Looking mainly for sub scenarios although my character will be reluctant/rebellious, having only just been taken and her spirit so far unbroken.  Open to most anything, very few limits, when in doubt just shoot me a PM.

Name: Wes Creighton

Personal effects:  Chinese Assault Rifle with two full clips and makeshift bayonet, combat knife, .32 revolver with four rounds, crowbar (his answer to lock picks).  He typically dresses in a well worn jean jacket, aviators, and a pair of filthy green cargo pants.  Keeps a stash of cigarettes, Nuka Cola, some caps, and a couple weapons magazines in his bunk.     

Background: Wes has lived out in the wastes since he was very young, starting out operating a trade caravan with his father and brother until things went sour for them and eventually moving on to work as a hired gun for various outfits, merchants, settlers, and even the occasional raider party.  Such a life does things to a man over time, hardens him and eats at his soul. By the time he washed up among the slavers, what was left was a creature of little remorse or evident empathy. His time at Paradise Falls has only furthered further calloused him and he treats the slaves much as the others do, as a commodity to be used and abused at a whim. If there is anything decent left him he hides it well, for such sentiment does not pay in this cruel life.

Sexual preferences: Dom mainly.  Open to pretty much anything, which means I’ll mostly conform to my partner’s preferences.  Could be fairly rough NC sort of stuff or something more consensual.  I left this guy intentionally open for various possibilities. 
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

RainyHigh

editing
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Sara Nilsson

may I say i REALLY like all the characters so far? I mean.. thats just me.. but.. :)

Xenolord

Mmmm, yes, I do say quite enjoyable.

Can't wait for this to start!

elfguy

It all looks great! Threads are done, feel free to post:

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=199472.0
IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=199470.0
CHARS: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=199476.0

Please write your name and location when posting. I made a map of the area so we can have locations to use. There are two checkpoints, the first one is to exit the fences around the slaves barracks, and only slaves who have permission to roam the camp can leave, the other checkpoint is the heavily guarded outer fence. NPC slavers guard them and usually shoot to kill.
----

elfguy

Recruitment is still open for our game, come join the slaves or slavers!
----

AurelieCatena

Quote from: elfguy on March 22, 2014, 10:23:59 PM
Recruitment is still open for our game, come join the slaves or slavers!

I am tempted... to play a slave...

Anon315

We would welcome you. Well... in the way that slavers and other slaves welcome slaves. But as players, we would welcome you with open arms and hugs and stuff!

Xenolord

Well, slavers welcome slave  with hugs too. Just a neck hug. With a bomb.

AurelieCatena

Here is a character concept:

Name: La Griffe
Character’s Sexuality: Since she has been raped at age 18, Kriss is frigid and has never had any interest in sex whatsoever.
Personality: She is defiant and aggressive. She has learned the hard way that trust is something too precious to be granted easily.
Bio:
La Griffe was one of the most skilled scouts of the Black Eagles raider gang. Fast and cunning, she was usually relying on stealth and speed to avoid danger, but she could also be a skilled warrior in case of need, using an old bicycle chain as whip to lash at her opponents. She was accustomed to roam the streets, looking for canned food store and other useful goods, which her companions would then scavenger and bring back to their fort.

After being gang-banged at age 18, she became defiant of everybody, even among her own gang. She was lonely and preferred to act alone. Still, her beauty attracted every man's lust. The women of the gang did not like her because they saw her as a rival with their men, and the men did not like her because she was so aggressive and rough when she turned them down. Still, they all respected her for her skills.

Status at the beginning: In the first post, a rival from her own gang will drop her, helpless, in the vicinity of Paradise Falls, ready to be picked up by the slavers. Who did that to her, she has no idea, or rather she has too many suspicions. Her goal will be to escape from Paradise Fall and take her revenge, however, I doubt she will ever succeed...
Player’s Limits: I do NOT want her pleasured or sexually teased, or feel any form of pleasure whatsoever. No sex with animals or children. Everything else is welcome, even the filthiest and most disgusting (not mandatory though). Brutality, bondage and humiliation are a must.

elfguy

Feel free to post! The IC thread has hit a standstill and we can use more activity!
----

Empyrean

*poke* We're still open for recruitment. :)