Magical Misadventures~ (yuri, ecchi, comedy, magical girl)

Started by bokotousamurai, January 27, 2014, 02:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimmy

I missed a day & bam! Everyone happened! Looking a lot of fun so far... So many reactions to catch up on...

If I eat two cookies - can I roll twice?

Also - I vote the teachers to be evil if there is ever evil people about. Because you just know they all want to go mad & turn into evil yuri witches!
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

bokotousamurai

you can roll 3 times and pick one of your results, how many cookies you eat don't matter, as long as you've eaten one.

I kinda like the evil teachers, what does everyone else think?
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Vaulera

Yukina

Kaedia

Quote from: bokotousamurai on January 30, 2014, 11:31:15 AM
* unless otherwise noted in their app, The magical girls all got their powers form Usagi, on paper Usagi is a class pet and the mascot for the tea club. Usagi cannot speak, even in her human form, she can use all types of magic and some that are exclusive to her, such as  beaming images into peoples heads, which is her method of communication.

Interesting. So I'm assuming Kaedia is one of the 'otherwise noted' characters. So Usagi can use all types of magics but would Usagi be able to mimic magical themes or would, say, Kaedia's Shadow Art theme be something that was truly unique to her and her bloodline?

Quote from: bokotousamurai on January 30, 2014, 02:06:55 PM
I kinda like the evil teachers, what does everyone else think?

Evil teachers work for me. I could probably think of some villain-types later on as well.
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

bokotousamurai

magical theming can be unique to the character.

and evil teachers it is!
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Kaedia

Quote from: bokotousamurai on January 30, 2014, 05:17:46 PM
magical theming can be unique to the character.

Yeys! Shadow-girl is happy, (^_^).

Now to watch the events unfold from behind a book~
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.

Yukina

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Yukina

That's why I join Bokutou's roleplays. They usually end end up light-hearted and fun.

Kimmy

Quote from: bokotousamurai on January 30, 2014, 05:17:46 PM
and evil teachers it is!

Yay! *adds evil to the world* I wonder what evil sauce looks like? Mmm...

Quote from: Yugishogun on January 30, 2014, 05:54:50 PM
That's why I join Bokutou's roleplays. They usually end end up light-hearted and fun.

I love a lighthearted style with a good sense of humor. ^_^ I'm really glad to have found Bokutou's fun! *spins*
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

bokotousamurai

Yesh, and almost always involving Futanari and lesbians

pendarious

i'm more of an edgy drama or tragedy fan myself but i do love a good romp into light hearted comedy occasionally so i'm glad I found this   ^_^

Kaedia

I'm the kind of girl who loves just about anything that has a touch of delicious transformation, (^_^).

It certainly looks fun at the moment, (^_^). Going to take a bit of coercion to get Kaedia to dive into the fun though,  (~_^).
My Status:
Open.

pendarious

oh if there are gona be a lot of futanari escapades in this game I have only one requirement for futa partners NO BALLS......I don't mind a girl having a dick as long as shes still got a vagaina....the moment that's gone and there is a pair of balls you may as well be playing a male. so yeah thats about it really

bokotousamurai

there wont be too much Futanari, so don't worry.

Besides my futas still have vaginas even when they have balls

futas NEED to have a vagina, their not a herm unless they do, if they had balls but no pussy their a transexual

pendarious

eh still prefer a lack of balls.....it just seems wrong to me for a girl to have them

Yukina

Kimmy, Roxy Rocket has left the game, so Zoey isn't there.

Kimmy

Oh - right. My bad! Sorry, I got too enthustiastic about the idea... I'll fix it asap!

I'm happy with surprise transformations & I don't mind futa's. Though I don't have much experience with them at all really...

So eating a second cookie won't change anything further? Because that means there is a lot of cookies for Katsumi to eat...

I'm not sure why - but the idea of a teacher giving Hinata-sempai detention for this seems appropriate...

Kaedia

So just for my sanity going to pop down a list of what I've seen happen so far...

Yari

Shizune

Haruka

Hinata

Katsumi

Kaedia
   Lust

Futa

Increase in body heat

Butt expansion

Bosom expansion

Unaffected -- Didn't consume the cookie

Think that's right.
My Status:
Open.

bokotousamurai

pendarious

well i've gone an edited zoey out of my posts since roxy deleted all other signs of her.

Kaedia

*Twiddles thumbs*

So how is everyone doing this weekend?
My Status:
Open.

Yukina