-Interest check- For Fate/Stay Night

Started by Orochimaru, October 20, 2010, 07:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

The Holy Grail, long fought over for any, many years. Dubbed the Holy Grail wars was put to an end... a long, long time ago by the King of Knights, Saber and her master Shirō Emiya. It's 250 years since the event and since that final battle. Magi are still around and continue to pass on their teaching and magic to the next generation, but new rules have been set. Most now use their magic to help humankind and not as tools of war and power. Some still remain true to the ways of old. Though magic is not used by everyone, some teach schools for the basics and teach them how to use it to help people. Mainly restricted to only reinforcement and healing spells.

Yet, out of the blue a servant who summoned him/herself has appeared in front of a magi on night. Making note that a war was to come and the Holy Grail is making a return. By who and why? However, the rules are not to defeat servants and kill masters. No but to defend Fuyuki City. How? To team up and yet, no new masters and servants have popped up, but it's sure that most would not want too. People are filled with desires and the clashes of light and darkness with clash with not only these new young hero's, but the faces of seven new enemies with a purpose unknown. Their names unknown, but they are wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony with their master.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made it so it's noncannon, but that does not mean you can use characters or servants from the manga/anime like Rider... She being my personal favorite. I am gonna need seven people and each person in theory here would take there master character and also make a servant, but not for their own character, but for someone else. I can explain more for how that works.

I am holding a bit more information back based on the plots I have and scenarios. Yes, you can build a love bond with your servant/master or go further. There will be no restrictions on that, there will be fighting obviously and another rule. Male masters get female servants and vice versa. However, I want some servants to have personality, not just be all submissive. One or two of that is fine. Personality is a plus.

Also there is no limitation on servants race. You can use the roman gods or goddesses reincarnations like Rider was Medusa at one time, to mythological stuff or just make your own. Master will also be able to tell what servant they are suited for. Does not mean you'll get it. Any questions ask and please, if you join, please stay with us. Everyone counts and is needed. Feel free to be creative and go out on a limb.

PROFILE INFO!
Master Profile
Appearance:

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Magi Skills:
Servant Compatibility: Pick two.
Family Lineage: If any
Personality:
History: This is optional.

Servant Profile
Appearance:

Weight:
Class:
Actual Name:
Personality
Abilities:
Noble Phantasms:

With that. Prepare to be violated. But don't worry, you will like it! <3

pendarious

again......youve caught my eye........*sighs*
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Orochimaru

YOU! Am I ever gonna get rid of you?!

Your like a stalker that's outsode my window everynight! lol

Kidding. Always good to have you. Though,seems this my not even hit off.

pendarious

to answer your question......so long as something catches my interest you'll never be rid of me.

and well not every idea takes off like a rocket ya know.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Niki315

Fate Stay.... *drools* I love Fate Stay, so count me in.

Major Major

How well should we know the setting for this?

If you guys need some inspiration, check out my failed attempt from like a year ago. Includes a few Servant examples and my exhaustive setting description. With that said... I have my eye on this. No promises. :P

Niki315

I was involved in trying to get that one off the ground as well ^^() I hope I'm not going to curse this one too!

The problem there was I didn't give enough incentive to be a Master... so everyone wanted to be a Servant. ><

Niki315

Well, most people want to be the person with superpowers rather than the mortal protected by the person with superpowers.  Very few people are attracted to the role that makes them a liablity.

pendarious

personally i think the master is the more fun role because you have to plot on how to deal with your enemies not only master but servent alike plus you have to strategise how best not to be a burden on your servent.

Zadaris

When you think of the role of Caster and her master it proves that depending on your heroic spirit the roles can be reversed.
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

Major Major

Orochimaru

All masters should be familiar with is the fact of their own abilities and knowledge of mythology and the grail itself and past wars for it. Servants are to know that the spiritual world and the real world are in danger.

Now, I have seen most say that they wanted servants. If you read all of it and maybe I was not clear. Everyone is to play two characters. A Master and a servant. HOWEVER, you are not going to be your own servant but someone elses. If you cannot play two characters, then someones will have to fill that role, or I will ontop of all the enimies I will be playing.

pendarious

that should be fun. though could you explain more about the whole seven sins connection?

Orochimaru

I was hoping to not spoil the end plot, but they are connected because it's the continued sins of man that have called forth the grail on it's own terms. Eventually, the master of these sins turns out to be the living concious of the grail itself. In order to pull a fragment remaining of the grails power. It needs to fill the living...servant included with the highest peak of each sin. IE wrath... Evryone becomes violent and angery for no reason, releasing that energy into the world.

pendarious

That's similar, if not the same, to what's revealed in Hollow Ataraxia. Not really spoilers for anyone who knows the setting. :P

Orochimaru

I have no knowledge beyond Fate/Stay night so sorry if you see it;s the same. Then again, that's just being general. I am noted for my surprises.

It's actually described, though not in great detail, in FS/N. Though if you've only seen the anime, I guess you wouldn't know.

Orochimaru

Only anime yes, is this a problem? Your free to not stay if the 'samething' bores you.

Oh no, not at all. I'm just mostly talking to myself about why I know more. xD

Orochimaru

*nudges* Sure, stroke your ego a little more why don't ya.

Regaurdless, again, it's more towards the end, which means there is still something before that. It'll be typical...yay... but I am still sorting out sometype of maybe original things. Maybe not...

Great now doubting myself here. Oh well, I'll figure something out.

That's not how I meant it at all -__-;;

Orochimaru

Ego part was a joke. lol

Don't worry. I was horsing around too about the doubting. I never expect to not be totally original. I'll figure something out. Besides, this is an interest check and I need to know NOW who can handle two characters. Thats all.

I should note for later that you can talk to me if you want something to be added, or if you want to add your own idea to the story. I ask you just talk to me.

So, unless my math is off. If everyone who shown interest so fate will for sure play and does handle two characters. We need only one more person and then I can get the profiles going.

Orochimaru

Sorry for the double post. Decided to go for the profiles, so those who are FOR SURE wanting to play. Make a profile. We don't need seven. At least 5. Remember, we need equal females and males and for a female servant, needs a male master and vice vera.

Master Profile
Appearence:

Name: Toushi Mika
Height: 6 foot 2 inches
Weight: 174 lbs
Magi Skills: Healing and Barrier Magic
Servant Compatibility: First: Rider Class. Second Caster Class.
Family Lineage: None
Personality: The calm, cool, level headed and seemingly nice type of guy. Deep down, he hates people because history has proven time and time again humans cannot keep piece and are monsters all into themselves. Other then that, he is a good go to guy and will listen and understand you.
History: N/A

Servant Profile
Appearance:

Height: 6 foot 7 inches
Weight: 236 lbs
Class: Berserker
Actual Name: Elizabeth
Personality: A normally calm and collected amazon fighter. Yet, when she taken to a battle, she's wild and swift like a tiger. If she cares for someone or a group, her pride will not let any harm befall them. She has a short fuse however and resorts to fists to end an argument or discussion. Even if she is wrong.
Abilities: Natural strength and speed. Has no magical ability what so ever.
Noble Phantasms:
Colossus- Increases Strength and Defences, but reduces her speed.

I don't think I'll play, but if you need anything setting-wise, just ask. ^_^

Orochimaru

Shame, I could use a wise man like you. Definatly though. I will keep you on my mind Karma. no hard feelings about anything I hope?

Nope! :) Feel free to use anything you want from my old game; it's not coming back. xD

Orochimaru

If anything, I'll look it over, but still, if you want to come back. By all means, you'll be welcomed.

pendarious

Name: Elizabeth Tohsaka (emiya)
height: 5 foot 8 inches
weight: 124 lbs
magi skills: curses and projection
Servent Compatability: First Archer class Second: Lancer Class
Family Liniage: Tohsaka and Emiya bloodline
Personality: she puts on a friendly and playful air when in public but privately she is a calm snarky but cunning and calculating magi who believes in the traditions left to her by her ancestors she practices both the curse magics of the tohsaka family and the Projection magic of Emiya family.
History: N/A

Height: 6 foot 1
Weight: 230 lbs
Class: Saber
Actual Name: Rolan
Personality:He's a bit cynical at times but is a loyal and trustworthy servent who fallows his masters commands without fail unless he sees something illogical behind it he will ask for a clarification of meaning or reason behind the order if he feels he needs to but otherwise won't argue. His cynicism tends to lead him to making som dark jokes and he can be somewhat laid back at times as well
Abilities:  Magic Resistance A
Riding B
Noble Phantasms: Durrandle

Pretty in Pink

Do I have to create both the Servant and Master, or would it be possible for two players to play a Master/Servant pairing?
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

pendarious

every one is creating a servant and a master but the servant is paired with another player....so we are all playing eachothers servants/masters as well

Pretty in Pink

Oh....  :-[  I don't know what to do for the master then.

I'll have to figure it out then.

Orochimaru

Thanks for the assist here Pen.

do you need any more help Pretty?

Pretty in Pink

nu-uh.  I pretty much got it!  I have the entire anime on DVD, so I have some basis to work with.

Orochimaru

this is based of that said anime so, whatever is there is what I am working with. ^^

Pretty in Pink

Oh, now I think about it, I do have one question.  ANY figure that fits is eligible for Servant, yes?  And how many NPs are you limiting it to?

Orochimaru

Yes, Any figure is able to be a servent, fiction or real based on mythology and so on.

Non player controlled characters...If that's what you mean. As many as you can handle.

Pretty in Pink

Ah well.  I meant Noble Phantasms, actually.

Orochimaru

Pretty in Pink

Damn.  Gotta decide what to drop.  Probably oughta drop Rule Breaker, thinking about it.

Orochimaru

I kept it at three so things don't get too over powering. Yet, with certain enemies, it's sure to be a power fight. lol

Pretty in Pink

One last question.  Do I have to create different gender characters?  IE, since Caster is Female, I have to create a male master?  Or can I create both of them as females?

Orochimaru

You can make a female master and servant if you wish. I could bend the rules of there not being a even number of females and males. So, go for it if your wanting to be two females.

Pretty in Pink

Okies.  I'm more comfortable playing females than I am males, so yeah.

Orochimaru

Fair enough, go ahead and just play in your confort zone. Besides, the Saber needs a master. lol Err...mistress.

Pretty in Pink

Master Profile
Appearence:
Name: Aliya Toshimaru
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 102 lbs
Magi Skills: Reinforcement, Mending, a few curses and hexes, all learned from experience
Servant Compadability: Saber/Berserker
Family Liniage: N/A
Personality: Naive doesn't even begin to cover .  More than naive, she was a loner up until the call went out and she felt the pull to take out her father's ritual book.  The page for the summoning ritual had fallen out, and she had performed it to the letter, and has now found herself entangled in the same war that took her great great grandfather's life 260 years ago.  The day he died still remained in her dreams, though she wasn't there.

She is the epitome of an unwilling master, but she won't back down now that she knows just what she's gotten into.  However, she's not entirely up to speed on what being a magus and a master REALLY means.

Servant Profile
Appearence:
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 97 lbs
Class: Caster
Actual Name: Morgan Le Fay
Personality: Morgan, or Morgana, is very disparaging toward people, having seen firsthand how deeply into the morasse of his own mortality man can sink.  She views people as a means to an end, and in this case, her end is reclaiming the world as her own kingdom.  She became an Epic Spirit after death itself thwarted her goals, and now, she means to finish what she had started all those centuries ago.
Abilities: Naturally MASSIVE Mana pool, increased reflexes.
Noble Phantasms: Prelati's Spellbook, Nameless Forest, Suiten Nikkou Amaterasu Yanoshisu Ishi

Orochimaru

OH! Morgan. Pretty interesting figure you chose and from the age of Auther too. Nice.

Pretty in Pink

And there's the master done.  YAYZ!  I'm all ready to go!

Orochimaru

Well, the only issue now is that Pens master is servantless at this time. So, Pen, do you want to wait or not? We can start with 3 and keep this going and add people as we go.

Major Major

Hold on; I just need som help coming up with a Master and/or a Servant at the moment.

Niki315

What slots for servants are available still?  I think I could come up with a master pretty quick, but I'd have to pick which one would be the male and which one would be the female... It's been a while since I've played a male character...

Pretty in Pink

So far, the only ones taken are Saber, Caster, and Berserker

That still leaves Archer, Rider, Lancer, and Assassin

pendarious

i would really prefer not to pair my two characters up......especially since the master character doesn't have an afinity for saber.

Niki315

I thought the point was that the servant we design would not be the servant our master character would be assigned to.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Niki315 on October 23, 2010, 10:11:37 PM
I thought the point was that the servant we design would not be the servant our master character would be assigned to.

That IS the point. Your misunderstanding that. As things satnd now. His master does NOT have a servant.

Niki315

Oh, and the other ones couldn't be switched around? 

Orochimaru

If there needs to be switches it will be made.

Major Major

Master Profile
Appearance:Warning: HUGE picture

Name: Mark Tenzai
Height: 6 foot flat
Weight: "Thin for his height"
Magi Skills: Elemental magic (Fire-type)
Servant Compatibility: Lancer and Assassin
Family Lineage: None known
Personality: The best and only way one could describe Mark is "well-intentioned but dangerously clueless". He doesn't understand what the hell's going on, or why all these people in wierd costumes are trying to freakin' kill him! Something compels him to stay in the area, though, even though he knows it's a galactically stupid idea.

Niki315

Where is the main setting for this place?  Is it the same as Fate/Stay Night?  I want to know to include it in my history and stuff.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Niki315 on October 24, 2010, 02:40:33 PM
Where is the main setting for this place?  Is it the same as Fate/Stay Night?  I want to know to include it in my history and stuff.
I already answered that in the first post.

Niki315

I thought it was Fuyuki City, but when I reread it I only reread the second post ^^() Sorry.

Major Major

I got an idea for a Servant character, but I'd like to discuss it with the GM first; preferably on an IM.

Orochimaru

What's the reason? too powerful or what? If I may ask.

Major Major

Just want to clarify what this Servant's class and powers would be.

Orochimaru

All I have is msn or you can contact me in pms.

pendarious

Orochimaru

All we are really waiting on is Nikki.

Niki315

I'm almost done... >.< Sorry.  i'll have it up tonight.

Here is what I have so far:

Master Profile
Appearance:   https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/b/b8/Apic158.jpg

Name:  Matilda Barthomeloi
Height:  5'0"
Weight:  100 lbs
Magi Skills:  Wind Element, Flowing/Transferring of Power, Material Transmutation, Mystic Eyes: Contract
Servant Compatibility: Saber, Assassin
Family Lineage: Barthomeloi
Personality:  Matilda has a focus and dedication to her duty that far surpasses the normal girl her age.  She tends to be introverted, though very well-mannered and naturally eloquent.  As a Barthomeloi, the standards are set exceptionally high for her, which has turned her into a perfectionist, like the rest of her family. 
History: Her older sister had established herself in the Mage's Association quickly and firmly.  By the time Matilda was in elementary school, she was expected to perform just as well as her senior.  As Matilda grew older she was immersed in study and learned as much about magic as she could.  However, her approach was different from her sister's.  Matilda focused on Flowing, intending to perfect that circle quickly and then move onto another circle.  Her general skill is not comparable to her older sister's, but she can perform unique spells involving prana transfer.  Her older sister may have already made a name for herself in the Mage's Association, but Matilda expects to make her name by developing an entirely new form of magic.

The approach of the Grail War and the defense of Fuyuki city is the perfect setting for Matilda to test herself.  She intended to summon her Servant, and prove the power of her Blue Blood.

Servant Profile
Appearance:  http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/312988/magic_circle-mahou_shoujo_lyrical_nanoha-mahou_sho

Height:  5'11"
Weight:  198 lbs.
Class:  Lancer
Actual Name: Ragnar Lodbrok
Personality:  Ragnar was not only a powerful warrior, but also a King of great wisdom.  He prefers ambushing stronger opponents, but does not fear a head-to-head battle. 
Abilities: 
Noble Phantasms:  Voyager of the Storm, Heavy Spear, Lodbrok

Edited:  History entry edited at 8:12 on 10-27

Orochimaru

Oro-
Master: Toushi compatible with Morgan
Servant: Elizabeth/ Beserker

Pen-
Master: Elizabeth compatible with Ragnar
Servant: Rolan/Saber

Pretty in Pink-
Master: Aliya compatible with Elizabeth/Berserker or Rolan/Saber
Servant: Morgan/Caster

Major-
Master: Mark compatible with Ragnar
Servant: [in progress]

Nikki-
Master: Matilda compatible with Rolan/Saber
Servant: Ragnar/Lancer

So far, that’s the stats of pairings thus far. Major, if you do not mind, we need your servant to be either compatible Pens female master. That way, we can even things out. It needs to be of the archer class as lancer was taken. It can be an untaken class, but you should talk to pen or someone else if it’s something else. I just want to even things out.

If I made any mistakes here, please, let me know. I hope to see any finalizations soon. ^^

Niki315

I had intended to re-write a little more, but ended up scratching most of the other additions.  Took me longer than I thought, and even worse most of it was wasted.  Hopefully this will be enough to get things started. 

Also, now that we know our servants (probably), should we consider determining ways that our characters would be linked?

Major Major

Anyone object to reusing any of the Servants from the show?

pendarious

Orochimaru

Major: I made no implications that I was against any reoccurring servants from the show to be used. go for it.

Major Major

Thanks

Servant Profile
Appearance:

Height: 172cm
Weight: 57kg
Measurements: 88-56-84
Class: Rider
Actual Name: Medusa
Personality: Silent, sultry and sneaky, likes drawing foes into traps.
Abilities: Can petrify things when she uncovers her eyes, and manipulate dreams.
Noble Phantasms:
Blood Fort Andromeda
Bellerophon
Breaker Gorgon

Orochimaru

Oh god.... *spazs as the Rider fanboy he is.*

So now, things look like this....

Oro-
Master: Toushi compatible with Morgan/Caster and Medusa/Rider

Pen-

Pretty in Pink-
Master: Aliya compatible with Elizabeth/Berserker or Rolan/Saber

Major-
Servant: Medusa/Rider

Nikki-

You know, for the sak of something interesting. We could have. Mark and Elizabeth be both masters to Ragnar. However, that leaves Rider and caster to me, unless they want to have one move to aother, or whatever. How do you guys want to work this?

pendarious

huh that sounds like an interesting twist indeed......though if needed i can make an archer really quick

pendarious

i hate double posting but i meant assassin

Orochimaru

Eh, just my thoughts about it. I tend to adjust as things come to my mind. ^^ Though, we will see how things pan out, Pen.

pendarious

i think sharing Ragnar is interesting. i just said IF we need to i can whip up an assassin

Orochimaru

Major Major

I for one would personally prefer a female Servant, but then, what can I say?

pendarious

Orochimaru

It means hows how it's meant Pen. Regardless, I can begin whenever, but seeing as most people do not seem to be on often. this would be a rather slow rp. Hmm. *thinks*

pendarious

it'll be slow but the sooner we start the better *shrugs* i'm game to start whenever

Niki315

I swear I'll post as often as I can! oo()  I've been really busy with work and stuff and I'm moving and stuff... so...  I haven't posted as quickly as I would have liked... c.c

Orochimaru

Pretty in Pinks been...kinda absent....

I just want to know what people think, if the match ups are alright. Also, I feel I may need to play a character or two more due to an absence here, but. We'll see how that goes. Regardless, Servant and master match ups, are they okay? I mean, my character gets two and a servant gets two masters. If pink leaves or does not show up for a time, then my berserker class servant would be available then. Then again, that's taking factors into account.

Pretty in Pink

Blah blah blah blah, Orochi.  You take too much on yourself.  I'm still here.  Just feeling kind of... blah.  What we talked about the other night.  Yeah.  But OF COURSE I'm still interested, jeez.

And now I get to get into just how much of a fan I really am!

Twould be a simple matter to explain why your character has two Servants:  Rider is Caster's Servant, but still gets to answer to your character.  Think Assassin.  Yeah.  Nuff said.

As for one Servant having two masters...  Eh.  None too sure about that.  Not sure how that would work out.  But anyway.

I for one think that the match-ups are fine.  Guess Aliya is getting Berserker, then.

Comes down to it, I'll create another of each.  I can handle it easily, and I can create Archer no problem.  Emiya Shirou again, anyone?

Orochimaru

For whatever you meant by take... assuming talk. I am sorry. Really. Without going into detail. I was far too harsh and should not have said what I did. I apologize. However, there is no need to be rude. So, as for our personal discussions are not to be brought here. Chastise me elsewhere. All I am saying.

Glad to see your still with us though. ^^

I remember that part of the series. If I recall, because caster has enough mana to call in her own and sustain him for a time, right? Well, I'll leave the details to you and major. Both be summoned by him or not. not my call.

In short, whatever you want to do is fine. However, I talk here so everone colaberates and talks as a team, I get feedback on how what the people want. It's EVERYONES story.  Be a fan all you want, we need that here really. Helps me as my memory fails often it seems. lol Whatever you do is fine by me. I just want the feedback or would like to see and so on coming.

Going by what pink said, pairings looks like this...

Oro-
Master: Toushi compatible with Morgan/Caster and Medusa/Rider

Pen-

Pretty in Pink-
Master: Aliya compatible with Elizabeth/Berserker

Major-
Servant: Medusa/Rider

Nikki-

Pretty in Pink

I was actually referring to you trying to organize this all by yourself, silly!  And yes, if I remember, that's about how it worked too.

Hmm.  Let me see if I can't figure this out.

Here's a tally.

SERVANTS:
Male: 2
Female: 3

MASTERS:
Male: 2
Female: 3

Kay.  There's where the mix up is.  Let me see what I can't figure out to fix this problem.  Though how things are going to work is beyond me...  I'll get it though.  I'm a problem solver.

EDIT:  ALRIGHT!  Here we go.  As of this moment, primary compatibilities and Taken Servants are as follows.

Liz - Archer - Saber (M)
Toushi - Caster - Berserker (F)
Ali - Berskerker - Caster (F)
Mark - Lancer - Rider (F)
Matilda - Saber - Lancer (M)

As you can see, this leaves Rider Masterless and no Archer.  Guess what?  Problem solved.  I'll have their bios posted at some point today.  Both male.

Orochimaru

Oh, my bad. ^^() I am normally good with doing the work myself. Regardless, did you talk to the major about that? He is in charge of Riders character and I was leaving it you the servants to choose their masters. If there was more then one. I will not exclude rider as masterless. Secondary was added under the fact to give more balance should their rise a problem. It was also meant as a way to, make things interesting. ike the problem/not a problem we encountered of two masters commanding one servant.

Granted, I will admit to very nice work Pink. Good to see someone talking some initiative. Really though, I do not mind a bit of work. If we had two more people, we sould not have such an issue, but alsa these unforseen events make it fun.

That's just whats on my mind. I kinda hand no intention of changing anything. ^^ Yet, feel free to make the changes to your characters as you please.

Though, last call on making profile changes. I am almost done with the first post. So, today by tonight or by tomorrow. I will start approving profiles, making threads and finalizing stuff. Again, a thanks to you pink for the opinions and help. Remember though, most said they were fine with multiple masters/servants thing. My policy is to go for what the people like. I just want you to know what some of my policies are.

Second note, I have real life business to attend to, but I will come back to see how things are progressing. Again, thanks Pink.

Pretty in Pink

Not a problem, Orochi.  But just letting you know, if you're gunning for a subforum for this, then there CAN be up to two mods.  Not just one.  So you don't have to try to do all the work.  Have fun doing your rl thing.  Meanwhile, here they are.

Master Profile
Appearance:

Name: Greigor von Einsbern
Height: 5'6
Weight: 147 lbs
Magi Skills: hexes
Servant Compatibility: Rider/Berserker
Family Lineage: von Einsbern
Personality: Playful and downright mischievous, Grigor seems more like a child than the last person of his family that was in a Holy Grail War, Ilyasviel.  But when the war gets down to brass tacks, this playful, relaxed demeanor will be dropped in favor of a side of Greigor that few have seen -- Calm, quiet, and serious to a fault.
History: This is optional.

Servant Profile
Appearance:

Height: 6'1 1/2"
Weight: 172 lbs
Class: Archer
Actual Name: Emiya Shirou
Personality: Possesses a personality that is thoroughly realistic, but at the same time devoted and even a little childish, to the point that makes him hard to hate. Doesn't lie but does keep secrets. Sarcastic but that is just his way to give advice. (taken straight from TYPEMoon Wiki)
Abilities: Magic resistance D
Independent Action B
Noble Phantasms: Unlimited Blade Works, Broken Phantasm, Kanshou & Bakuya

Pretty in Pink

Sorry for the double post here, but I now have the final solution.  I'm going to post it so that everyone can see it and let me know if they have any problems with it.

Orochi - Toushi (Caster) - Elizabeth (Berserker)
Penda  - Elizabeth (Archer) - Rolan (Saber)
Pretty - Aliya (Berserker) - Morgan (Caster)
Major  - Mark (Lancer) - Medusa (Rider)
Niki   - Matilda (Saber) - Ragnar (Lancer)
Pretty - Greig (Rider) - Emiya (Archer)

Toushi & Morgan (Orochi and Pretty)
Elizabeth & Emiya (Penda and Pretty)
Aliya & Elizabeth (Pretty and Orochi)
Mark & Ragnar (Major and Niki)
Matida & Rolan (Niki and Penda)
Greig & Medusa (Pretty and Major)

pendarious

ok pretty if the abilities are what i think they are then here are emya's abilities

Magic resistance D
Independent Action B

Pretty in Pink

If that's what he had as per the anime, then yeah, that's what he'll have.

pendarious

Pretty in Pink

Aside from that.  Do you see any issues with the pairings?  Anything you'd like changed?  Honestly, now that it's even, it could all be sorted out easily by just switching Berserker and Lancer, as they are both stuck with a Master of their own gender.  But I'll leave that up to everyone else.

pendarious

i don't really see any issues with the pairings well for my own characters anyway

Orochimaru

Pink. I am not going for my own subforums. Never my intention. I just want to have fun rping with you guys. lol I am knowledgable about that though. *drinks his Mountain Dew* Though, if you want to help Pink, you gonna need to talk with me so you know what the basis of my plans are. We do not want things going off course, now do we? Again, IF you want too. I am gonna have to set up rules for incidents should something happen to servants and masters. That thought occured to me. Well, I'll get something going. ^^

Orochimaru

pendarious

yer just a magnet for stalkers huh orochi?

Orochimaru

pendarious

Orochimaru

Oh yeah, on thing I DID forget to mention. There can be relationships/affairs between Servants and masters. Like Servant and another Servant or two masters.

I'll try and moke a more complete list if I forgot anything else when the OOC goes up.

I would like to note that, even though people were seeming matched up. Those are NOT set in stone. You can match up you the servants like. 2 masters for one servant or whatever, it ALL goes.

Also, the begining post is done.I am revising it, for now. It looks good... basic....probably bleh, but it should set the tone if it's not revised further.

pendarious

well wer'e all waiting on you to post the thing.

Orochimaru

I'll get to it... *Looks over at a few instruction sheets for some papers due for school*

I need Teguila....

KARMA! I SEE YOU LURKING! YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM MEH!!!!!!!!

pendarious

pendarious

*considers throwing a mgic filled gemstone at orochi to get him to post the damn start*

Orochimaru

*dodges and slithers into a hiding spot* Those things are dangerous you know!

pendarious

that's the point....maybe you'll stop dawdling around and get this game on the road *laughs* i don't usually like to prod like this but seeing as it's been more than a day since you said you had the post ready *shrugs*

Orochimaru

*raises pointer finger and was about to speak in protest*...Well, damn... You smoked my ass on that one. >.< I'll get you next time.

Still, wanting to make sure things that were said got across to people, though, I could just retype it on the OOC too............

pendarious

Orochimaru

pendarious

Orochimaru

As profiles go.

Pen: Approved
Pretty: First approved, second is pending, but second servant is approved.
Major: Approved
Niki: Approved

pendarious

Orochimaru

Even though it's as slow as expected. Works in my favor actually.

Did you post a link to the thread here?

Orochimaru

I sent pms to everyone....

GOD DAMN YOU KARMA!!! QUITE STALKING ME!!! YOUR BAD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

*spazs*

lol jk

pendarious

Hunter

*gets popcorn and watches the carnage*