Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 2 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 07, 2009, 11:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

Quote from: Kaz the Beast on May 16, 2009, 06:25:37 PM
*leans over to GT and murmurs in a stage whisper*  Scott seems to have some heavy mutton-breath today, you know.
"The beast" in your name is a truer statement than everyone thinks, or maybe she ate her own sheep to throw us off the scent *shifts eyes between Kaz and GT but keeps thinking "September is a wolf" in the back of his mind.* 

Greenthorn

Quote from: Scott on May 16, 2009, 06:36:51 PM
"The beast" in your name is a truer statement than everyone thinks, or maybe she ate her own sheep to throw us off the scent *shifts eyes between Kaz and GT but keeps thinking "September is a wolf" in the back of his mind.*

Hmmm a werewolf would not point at another werewolf...so either Scott or September is not a werewolf!!

Aeval

SCOTT for Sheriff! *Aeval shakes her head from side to side cause she doesn't want to be Sheriff!!!!*

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Elunari

I vote Kipoc.  He did inform us of the findings so he obviously is adept at being in charge.  *nods sagely*
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Kip

*stands back and watches all the finger pointing going on*

I don't know - I'm suspicious of all these people proclaiming other villagers as werewolves all of a sudden.  Of course, denying you want to be the sheriff makes me suspicious too.

*paranoid look*

I vote Aeval though....

*sits back and watches everybody*

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Xillen

Major's election:
  • Aeval - 3 votes: Scott, Paladin, Kipoc.
  • Scott - 2 votes: Greenthorn, Aeval.
  • September - 1 vote: Kazyth.
  • Paladin - 1 vote: September.
  • Kipoc - 1 vote: Elunari.
  • Elunari
  • Emmaline
  • Greenthorn
  • Kazyth
  • Lithos
  • Requiem

Not yet voted: Emmaline, Lithos, Requiem.

Remaining roles:
  • 5 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Priest
  • 1 Seer
  • 3 Werewolves

Lithos

Hmm Scott for sherif I say!

*whistles and jams to who shot the sherif*

There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Emmaline

Requiem

Like all good villagers, I follow the herd!  SCOTT says I!

Xillen

Sheriff's election:
  • Scott - 5 votes: Greenthorn, Aeval, Lithos, Emmaline, Requiem.
  • Aeval - 3 votes: Scott, Paladin, Kipoc.
  • September - 1 vote: Kazyth.
  • Paladin - 1 vote: September.
  • Kipoc - 1 vote: Elunari.
  • Elunari
  • Emmaline
  • Greenthorn
  • Kazyth
  • Lithos
  • Requiem

Remaining roles:
  • 5 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Priest
  • 1 Seer
  • 3 Werewolves

With loud applaud and lots of ceremonies, you celebrate Scott as the very first sheriff of your little settlement. You'll be sure to come bother him if you can't work it out among yourselves! However, among all the festivities, you don't forget about poor Avi, so once you're done, you decide to vote on who will have to die to avenge Avi!

Scott gets to vote just like all the other villagers. If, at the end of the evening, there is a tie on the votes who to lynch, Scott must pick one of the people with the most votes, who will be lynched.

Requiem

Greenthorn  If -anyone- is a werewolf it's her, and if not, she's probably had sex with it.  String her up and light the bonfire either way!

Greenthorn

Just because I sleep with werewolves does not mean I am one!  If I was one, I'd be home, alone, in my bed, enjoying myself! DUH!

I vote September.  She ate Avi and my sheep.

Aeval

*Bakes cookies and brings them to the new Sheriff--CONGRATS SHERIFF SCOTT!!

Says a prayer for poor Avi...

Didn't realize she would have to vote to lynch people :-( would vote for herself if she could...but she can't :-((*

Votes for :
  Greenthorn  I'm sorry Greenie!! but I know you love Werewolves!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Xillen

Quote from: Aeval on May 18, 2009, 07:54:19 AMVotes for :   Greenthorn

Could you please keep the votes in bold?

Also, if anyone sends PM's to other people, send them to me as well. I love to read up on them :)

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Kazyth

I also vote for September!  There's just something a bit to wolfy about her, if you ask me.  She's probably the one who ate all of Greenthorn's sheep, too!
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Elunari

I've seen Greenie's wolf obsession and have to agree with Requiem.  She's either the wolf or doing the wolf, or both!

I vote Greenthorn
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Greenthorn

Can I just make a note that the werewolves were picked randomly...whoever is a werewolf did not choose to be a werewolf (god knows I would choose to be one haha).

So..umm...lynching me based on my out of this game fetishes...blah to all of you!

September is a wolf...you'll see!

Edit:  What really stinks is that I can't state my case *cries* since I won't hardly be on today!!!

Greenthorn

....3 votes for me

....3 werewolves

I am changing my vote to AEVAL for lynching!

Xillen

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 18, 2009, 10:00:07 AMCan I just make a note that the werewolves were picked randomly...whoever is a werewolf did not choose to be a werewolf (god knows I would choose to be one haha).

Just confirming that roles were indeed divided randomly, by using dice. No player had any influence in the role he or she received.

Elunari

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 18, 2009, 10:00:07 AM
So..umm...lynching me based on my out of this game fetishes...blah to all of you!

Only out of game? *smirk* 

Greenthorn

Quote from: Requiem on May 18, 2009, 05:23:04 AM
Greenthorn  If -anyone- is a werewolf it's her, and if not, she's probably had sex with it.  String her up and light the bonfire either way!

You know Requiem...the less peasants that are left, the quicker the werewolves can pick em off and win!!!

Greenthorn

Changing my vote...AGAIN...since Elunari made a logical argument.  Requiem started the votes in my favor...wonder why?

Requiem for lynching!

Elunari

Changing mine too... Can't let my fellow werewolf fetish lover die!

Requiem is a wolf!

Aeval

*Seems like my vote wasn't BOLD enough :-((( Sorry again Greenie!

Greenthorn

― Neil Gaiman