[MUL] CrimsonxKisses' roleplay ideas!

Started by CrimsonxKisses, June 10, 2009, 02:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrimsonxKisses

Well, hello everyone! I though I'd add something to this area, seeing as below I'll be writing about a few of my future roleplay ideas/wants! Hope you enjoy.

[NA] The Lost Colony, a roleplay idea by CrimsonxKisses-
This roleplay is formatted for a large group setting, but, sadly, seems to be on hold due to lack of communication and female characters. It's quite a large thread, so I thought I'd not crowd it here. The link below will transfer you to the page if you'd like to browse/are willing to join! (The role of towns' people or a narrator will probably be needed in the future when the roleplay is up-and-running.)

[VAN] The City Lights, a roleplay idea by CrimsonxKisses*
Another one still up for grabs, but put on-hold due to lack of interest. It's a group roleplay, consisting of three (or four, possibly), so space will be limited. Click the link below if you'd like to be directed to it.

[BON] The Dirty Mistresses' Club, a roleplay idea by CrimsonxKisses*
Inspired by Grey's Anatomy, I present to thee The Dirty Mistress' Club! (Sidenote: will be filled with scandal, adultery, and lots of gossip!) In a world such as we live in today, things of 'naughty' nature don't rarely happen. Actually, they seem to quite often... Just ask a group of friends living in the city and they'll tell you their story. (Looking for both males and females currently.)

[MUL] How It All Started in Salem, a roleplay idea by CrimsonxKisses-
Deep in the heart of a town named Salem, a select few families built their houses and hoped to live in secrecy and peace for their oncoming years... but would a dark secret they harbour prevent them from doing so? Filled with deceit, false accusations, and many more things to come, 'How It All Started in Salem' is a roleplay taken place in the mid-1600's for the ones who love to be hooked in a compelling mystery, yet have the patience to wait it out and see what the future holds....

The Van Dussa family hoped that moving to Salem, the small town that they had practically founded themselves, would help their children who seemed to be 'possessed' in their eyes regain their normal capabilities. It was a place not for the fainthearted: spiritual beings revealed themselves, people regained or lost their faith, and things you didn't expect happened. [NAMEHERE] and her husband, [NAMEHERE], just wanted to regain the stability and peacefulness they once possessed. Years later, their two children, male and female, have blossomed into curious, young adults, who, sometimes, have the tendency to take things too far... and even with each other. (Incest present.)

[UN] It's My Life... But I Look In On It, a roleplay idea by CrimsonxKisses*

The story of a woman who had it all... then lost it.

[NC] To Never Set Eyes on Home Again+
Clarissa lives among the faeries, her home nestled deep in the heart of the shadowed forest. In her community, she has powers and strengths none other can possess; in the hands of a human, however, she is merely pliable and rendered helpless. Her little wings can flutter as fast as they might, and she may shriek until she has no voice left, but, in that steel grasp, the fight she puts up is laughable to another.

She finds this out one day when she wanders too far out, her overbearing father the only thing on her mind.

[MUL] When Dreams Seem Real+
Currently put on hold.

A * indicates that the idea is open to change and not set in stone.
A - indicates that the specific roleplay won't be on the top of my priority list, seeing as I'm not a rush to get into it.
A +, however, is something I am lusting after!
Paragraphs in italics are differentiated because they are an excerpt from the roleplay.

CrimsonxKisses

Updated as of now.

CrimsonxKisses

Few tags and current statuses changed, not to mention two stories added. (=

CrimsonxKisses

'It's My Life, but I Look in on It' now has its own thread. :D Link here. Yay!

CrimsonxKisses

Golguy

I read the setup for City lights and I liked it very much. My thoughts on the male protagonist would be maybe a street New Yorker that befriends you, have and adventure before she leaves for college, but he stays in touch maybe visiting or inviting her to return to the city. We could work in the fact that he is friends or perhaps an ex of the girl at college that befriends you.

Some ideas, if you like them let me know.

Kate

Im interested in How It All Started in Salem

London

I also wanted to express an interest in How It All Started in Salem.

CrimsonxKisses

Good to hear! I'll definitely get back to you two. :)

Laughing Hyena

Im interested in To Never Set Eyes on Home Again as I have a thing for fairies. If the content can be expanded I'm more then eager to go on the hunt.

CrimsonxKisses

Anyone who is currently interested in a game, please message me!

Opheliac

Pm me with more information on Salem, Dirty Mistress Club, and Never See Home Again games, love. :)

Kate

concerning salem.

If there are a few interested. ... there could be one of us which is the "demonic presence/ influence"
(ie we don't have a body but we do exist influening things like dreams etc)