News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkDragonboy

DarkWorld0BrightHope

I do reccomend that you try these. Simply delightful. They complement the strawberries well. If not... I am quite willing to have them all for myself.
If you would prefer. -reaches over with a pair of chopsticks, aiming for the dumplings-
Looking for writing prompts, 500-1000 words. Will do one a day.

DarkDragonboy

* takes chopsticks in hand and gets ready to take a dumpling* you think you can beat me?"

DarkWorld0BrightHope

Oh? Is that how you see this? Very well. -cocks his wrist sideways, mantis-style-
Your move.

DarkDragonboy

DarkWorld0BrightHope

Kukuku. -Picks the dumpling up, and offers it to you-
I think you'll enjoy the taste sire.

DarkDragonboy

is it okay to act like that in a non adult rp? * opens mouth and take a bite of the dumpling*

DarkWorld0BrightHope

He nods and walks up to the counter, "What would you like served? I have many things which I can serve to you here sire. All you need do is ask."

Turns around and opens the massive cooling cabinent behind him to show many kinds of cold storage drink on display, ranging from choice liquors to the finest juices and most brands of soda. Then he walks back to the counter and sets out a glass.

"Of course we do not only serve drinks here, we serve all kinds of food as well, made fresh for your liking."

JackWhite

What's the age for legally drinking beer here the American 21 or European 18?

DarkWorld0BrightHope

"Elliquiy is an American based website good sire, and such, we respect the laws of the American nation, and so, the age here is 21. You however ask a good question. We serve quite a fair number of synthetic alchoholic beverages for those who are as of yet unable to consume such in the United States." Bows respectfully, and gives off a faint smile, "However, I shall do my best to satisfy your resquest as best as I am able to."

yobo

Walks in through the door, glad to be out of the foggy weather outside, and looks around the cafe before he spots the man behind the bar. He walks up to the bar.

"Good evening my good man, what can you recommend for a thirsty and a bit cold traveller?"

DarkWorld0BrightHope

"We serve a fair number of heated drinks here, if that would be your pleasure, such as mulled wine, hot cider, various coffees, hot coca, you name it I probably can serve it. However we do have some other fine drinks that can warm your body up regardless of its internal temperature, such as true russian vodka."
He walks up behind the traveller and offers to take his coat for him, "The fire shall keep you warm in here, I am sure, so if you'd let me take your jacket, I would be most gracious. I think you'lll be more comfortable this way as well."

yobo

The traveller lets you take his jacket, and walks over to the fire. It is nice and warm, and soon he forgets all about the cold fog. Not wanting to keep the barman waiting too long, he tries to decide. Not vodka he thinks to himself, the last time he drank vodka he woke up in the neighboring county.

"A hot cider would be nice, thank you."

JackWhite

He walks to the traveller and asks where he came from.

yobo

The traveler looks up at the other customer.

"How are you this evening? I come from up north, in the fjords of Finnsson and his minions. How about yourself?"

JackWhite

"I'm just looking around for a job. It's hard to go back to the place where you belong when you have no money"

yobo

The traveler nods, everybody wants to come home a success.

"What kind of work are you looking for?"

JackWhite

"I am specialized in economics. I might start a small business after I earned some quick cash. For now it doesn't really matter I accept almost any job."

yobo

"Economics you say." Take a sip of the hot cider. "Maybe the bartender needs someone to do the books" he suggests while looking into the fire.

JackWhite

"You're a smart guy. I'll ask it right away" Walks to the bartender and asks if he needed some help with his paperwork.

DarkWorld0BrightHope

"Ah. Does the Cafe need some booking assistance? Well, I suppose it could use it just as well. There is always room for additional help in here, as the guests love having personalized service. I do suppose however, having our paperwork taken care of would allow for more expedient care of our wonderful customers. If the original owner of the Cafe were here, I'm certain she'd agree that any help is appreciated." He says as he gently scrubs a glass with a white drying cloth.

Erotisch

*Comes in, wringing out her hair which got soaking wet from all of the rain*

I heard you have awesome sundaes. I also heard that you have the best rum around. So, I will take one of each. Don't skimp me on the rum either....tall glass, on the rocks. Thanks!

*looks around and, seeing a few familiar faces, nods at them*

DarkWorld0BrightHope

How about a rum sundae? If so, how would you like your rum sundae? With chocolate? With Bannanas? With both?