This or that?

Started by belsammael, August 03, 2007, 02:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaronS

Mussels!  Theyre a hell of a lot cheaper here and they taste GREAT in pasta.  *drools slightly*

Continuing with the food choices: mango or pineapple?  (I have both juices in my fridge and not sure what I want)
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Prefect Mos

Mango... For no man can resit the mango http://www.hulu.com/embed/HuAKD4N_FOFXtbSm6_ozdA ... and he cant figure out why any one thinks that he is the homo gay, well maybe he does.

Rice or Oatmeal?

WyldRanger

Rice! I love rice in all it's forms!

Chicken with Rice or Chicken on a salad?

leelan

Chicken with Rice, definitely tastes really good.

A Purple Rose or a Yellow Daisy?
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Prefect Mos

Purple Rose.

No Tv or No Car.

Inkidu

No car I hate driving.

Shrimp or Crawfish (Crayfish)
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

saturnschild

Shrimp look less creepy.

Romance or Tragedy
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Prefect Mos

Romance. I like a happy ending.

Comedy or Action.

saturnschild

Action likes explosions

Thriller or Sci fi.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Prefect Mos

Sci Fi, it expands the imagination.

Franks or Beans?

Crovonovin

Franks.  So much more tasty potential despite the oddity of the ingredients.

Organic or Synthetic?

Prefect Mos

Synthetic more predictable.

Culinary science, or art?

MusicNeverDies

Art? I'm artistic.

Chemistry or Physics?

Prefect Mos

Physics, Chemistry is just applied particle physics .

Sociology or Economics

Inkidu

Sociology

Literature or Math
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Crovonovin

Literature.  Far more potential.

Future or Past?

Prefect Mos

Lit more potential then math... wtf... I would accept funner.. but more potential....

Future, its coming on.

Heinlein or Tolkien 

MusicNeverDies

Tolken.

King or Lovecraft?

Crovonovin

Lovecraft, because King is an overrated, pretentious blowhard undeserving of his own popularity.

Adam or Eve?

leelan

Eve.

Love for money or love for happiness?
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Crovonovin

Love for Happiness, always.

Viewtiful Joe or a Beautiful Fro?

Josietta

Without googling.. I'd say Viewtiful Joe (cuz that word viewtiful is cool) otherwise i have no idea what they mean.. >.<

Grilled or Fried?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

lexxusbabe

Grilled

Jimi Hendrix or Robert Plant

Inkidu

Hendrix

Cheddar or Cool Ranch Doritos. (Yes the originals only.)

Crovonovin

Cool Ranch.

Amorphous or Distinct?