(Exotic) Dominate The Teacher. (Filled)

Started by Nazora, April 09, 2010, 12:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nazora

Simple premise: A student lusts after his young history professor and finds himself wondering how she would look with different clothes, larger tits, etc. To his surprise his wishes come true, and he finds that he holds total control over her body and its function. Knowing this, it is time to have a little fun after class each night. The dominate would most likely leave his teacher deal with any changes he inflicted the night before until the next night, when she'd be taken advantage of again and possibly changed further. After a few nights of this, she no longer resembles her former self and is not quite suited to her old job.

Very little if any mind control please, she will resist and need a strong dominant to use his powers forcefully. Otherwise, anything not in my never list can be used against her.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Nazora

All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Creeper

Also interested in this or something like it!
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

Nazora

Apologies to those I was unable to respond for, I was called away. Those who expressed interest, please pm me with ideas, I'm willing to work on this with anyone who is interested.
All about what I like!