Looking for Fallout/Borderlands/post apocalyptic Rps.

Started by AlexieD, June 23, 2016, 12:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexieD

Hi there!

I'm not approved yet but I have a hankering for a post apocalyptic setting role play. Doesn't necessarily have to be borderlands or Fallout based but they're the ones I'm most comfortable with. If you have any ideas or prompts I am totally down for it. I mainly play male characters and I am open to role playing with other males or females in character and out of character. :3

Borderlands:

Maximillian Geir. Mechanic/Mechromancer.
Alyxandra Hanify. Buzzard pilot/Vault hunter. Koen McCarthy. Anthropologist/lizard fanatic. Jonas etheridge. Handsome Jack body double.

Fallout:

Lexie. Vault Dweller. Goodie two shoes BOS initiate.
Tobias Sirel. Vault Dweller turned Merc.
Bad to the bone but with a gooey caramel centre.

AlexieD

In my last post it seems the small thread ideas I added at the bottom didn't post or somehow got cut off? So I have a few ideas.

Borderlands:

- Max: Engineer looking for mercenaries to help him clear out bandit camps looking for scrap that leads into uncovering a weird cult that had formed worshipping Eridian statues that devolves into having to save the planet from a hidden threat.

- Alyxandra: Pilot with a mysterious story. Looking to remove the demon from her mind that has fused her consciousness with two others. Adventure across Pandora looking for temples to help excise the beast.

Fallout:

- Tobias: A mercenary hunting down marks to gain traction in joining up with Talon Company. Possibly a game of cat and mouse with a lone wanderer? Or an unlikely meeting with a lone wanderer of soul Survivor causing them to have to work together to survive.

I am also open to ideas. So if you're down to plot as am I.