Looking for one on one Roleplay.

Started by ErikaWyte, July 10, 2013, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ErikaWyte

Greetings, I'm new here but am looking for one on one roleplay partners. Any ideas I'm up for, and hopefully after I am approved, if I am, we can continue in the regular area of the forum. Let me know some ideas your interested in and I'll pick my fav.
Till we meet again....thanks for stopping by. Xo

ErikaWyte

Sorry was for the "request Non-Adult roleplays" section but some how ended up in intros. Sorry, I guess I can't post new threads yet. I apologize.. Delete/edit/move.

:(

And I do already have a questionnaire answered.... Its some where on this forums page. SORRY Higher ups... Didn't mean for this to be in this section of forum.

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

ErikaWyte

Quote from: Oreo on July 10, 2013, 12:29:03 AM
Moving it for you Erika.
Oh thank u thank u...and again...I'm soooooo sorry.
Was it posted here cause I don't have access to create threads anywhere else yet?

Oreo

You should be able to create threads in this forum, even though you are not yet approved. The pink sticky at the top of this forum should explain everything. :D

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

ErikaWyte

Batman4560

Hello Erika, before I throw out some suggestions, what sort of role plays do you not like?

ErikaWyte

I'm not into hard gore stuff or ultra violet. I'm not into the bodily fluid (waste) stuff either. S&M doesn't interest me either. Other then that I'm good.

Batman4560

Ha well I wasn't planning on having anything like that going on due to the pg 13 thing. I was wondering more about pairings or themes?

ErikaWyte

Oh...sorry....honestly it doesn't matter. I just feel like I needed to start from the beginning of something cause other roleplays are so established with each other. What ideas do u have and I'll pick my fav

Batman4560

Well I mostly do fandoms, such as X-men, and Batman but I also do steampunk, dungeons and dragons type role plays and mythology types as well.

ErikaWyte

That's cool and perfectly fine by me. What's one you haven't done in a while? Do you have a fav?

Batman4560

My favs are the comic fandoms, but I haven't done a dnd style one in a long long time.

ErikaWyte

Your pick, I'm fine with comic or d&d...so you pick...and I'll choose a character based on your choice.

Batman4560

Lolz Im fine with both as well. Umm do you have one your in the mood for?

ErikaWyte

Lol, what I'm in the mood for is irrelevant in the pg-13 forum. ;)

Batman4560

0.o Fair..lets just go with a dnd setting for now, I hope you get approved for the rest of the forum.

ErikaWyte

Only time will yell...

So...what's the story arc?.....
Travelers
Adventures
Towns folk
Rivals
????

Batman4560

How about traveling adventurers who grew up in the same town and became rivals are forced to work together to over come some sort of problem, maybe an Orc invasion and then move out to find the group of Orcs to drive them out of the area?

ErikaWyte

Sounds good....
We going with basic "human" characters or are other races allowed?
And do we/can we posses magic, or are we still young to be able to wield that type of power?

Batman4560

If you wanna be another race I have no issue with that. I was thinking about being a darfellan Barbarian. I could care less about magic that is up to you.

ErikaWyte

That's really frustrating, I had posted a response earlier and have been waiting all day for a reply and when I check the post, low and behold my post never posted. :(

Soooo, I have to start a new.... So I was planning on being a half elf rouge.
And the village we are from had hired us to investigate a string of grave robberies. People fear necromancers but feel something else is a foot. We have a minor disdain for each other because you joined a particular group I wanted too but you weasled your way in and took my spot. So I hated you for it, however this mission as it grows so does our realization we really aren't that much apart. Suggestions???

Batman4560

Let me start by saying I love that pic. Second I like the idea, the group should be some sort of mercenary group. Maybe I got in because my character could fight longer than yours. SO Necromancers are the real threat, I like that. Maybe they are employing orcs to bring back dead bodies from raids they make?

ErikaWyte

Or....something else!.... I can ruin my idea by telling you if you want or I can surprise u later. Lol

Do you want character sheets/bios or do we just take turns doing scene by scene???

Batman4560

Im fine with both character sheets and free form. It depends on what you prefer. Save your Idea I like surprises. ;)