RECRUITING! Harry Potter - Next Gen - Beyond Hogwarts - Free Tacos for Dudes

Started by Red Offerings, April 29, 2013, 05:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenyx

♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

Red Offerings

What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Red Offerings

What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

RainbowRian

Red Offerings

phoenyx

*gasps in shock*

steak is too healthy... as is any meat *grins*

O/O

Red Offerings

phoenyx

i will :P

i is Carnivore! *nodnods*

*bursts into giggles as she realizes... that really doesn't read right*
>.<  ::)

O/O

Red Offerings

phoenyx

Dream safe.

I think I too must go on the hunt for those elusive creatures i keep hearing about still....

Stay Safe All. Dream Safe when you get there.

O/O

Red Offerings

phoenyx

O/O

Codexa

Oooh, Is there still room for characters?

I really need to read the Group Wanted Thread more often. -.-;

phoenyx

Quote from: Codexa on May 03, 2013, 05:29:04 PM
Oooh, Is there still room for characters?

I really need to read the Group Wanted Thread more often. -.-;
yes ma'am... you can either make a Canon Charater (list of who's still available on first page post or three down) or make up one...

O/O

Red Offerings

Red Offerings

RainbowRian

Can you reserve a spot for another OC I want to make.  Hopefully depending on my stress level I should have them in a few days.

Red Offerings

Quote from: RainbowRian on May 05, 2013, 08:13:26 PM
Can you reserve a spot for another OC I want to make.  Hopefully depending on my stress level I should have them in a few days.

No need to reserve a spot. Just submit for review when you're ready. :)

RainbowRian

Red Offerings