Words of wisdom!

Started by Grave, February 21, 2014, 05:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

"You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high. Behave honorably. Prepare to be alone at times, and to endure failure. Persist! The world needs all you can give."
~ E. O. Wilson

"The major value in life is not what you get. The major value in life is what you become."
~ Jim Rohn

Beguile's Mistress

"Stop asking if this is someone you can live with and ask if this is someone you can live without."
From many, many sources

Anesa

Beguile's Mistress

Marchoisas

"Nothing is softer or more flexible then water, yet nothing can resist it."

Lao Tzu
Danger only makes things more fun!

Reached my limit of active RPs, so... efective now, I'm no longer available for more RPs until further update. Sorry peeps!

Beguile's Mistress

Marchoisas

Reached my limit of active RPs, so... efective now, I'm no longer available for more RPs until further update. Sorry peeps!

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

AmberStarfire

AmberStarfire

Marchoisas

Beguile's Mistress

Lilias

~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Renegade Vile

Quote from: Julius CaesarFortune, which has a great deal of power in other matters but especially in war, can bring about great changes in a situation through very slight forces.

Napoleon held much the same view. Coincidence?
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Rhedyn

Lilias

~Wendell Berry

Marchoisas

Beguile's Mistress

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Rhedyn

Beguile's Mistress

“ Rest satisfied with doing well, and leave others to talk of you as they please. ”

— Pythagoras

Lilias

~Wendell Berry

Autumn52

Never take one minute for granted. Tell the ones you care about how you feel about them. Tomorrow, the next five minutes, nothing is guaranteed.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Rhedyn