Hunger Games

Started by Queen Elsa, June 08, 2012, 10:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

Good point. What sort of embarrassing situation?

Akelah

Uh, it could vary widely, it should be while she's in the capitol though of course. Any ideas? From falling. To spilling something. To making a mess of the weapons.

Queen Elsa

I think it should be something more along the lines of how she messed something up during her rebellion.

Akelah

One second. I think we're talking about different people here. Who are you talking about?

Queen Elsa

No, we're talking about the same people. I just worded it funny.

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on June 11, 2012, 08:03:12 PM
I think it should be something more along the lines of how she messed something up during her rebellion.

I meant, I think the embarrassing situation that Aya has should be similiar to a way that her mother messed up the rebellion.

Akelah

That works well, what should it be?

Queen Elsa

XD I have no idea...

Akelah

Hahahaha seems we're in a bit of a predicament then because I'm so hungry my thoughts are struggling to be on anything but something edible xD

Queen Elsa

*My eyes widen* That's it!!!!

Akelah

*Blinks up at you in a crumpled heap of hunger* eh? What?

Queen Elsa

Dude! What's the one thing that the people in the districts are deprived of on large scales?! *Offers a juicy hamburger to you*

Akelah

Queen Elsa

And what's the one thing that could stop a starving woman leading a rebellion, and embarrass a starving girl attacking food in a restaurant?

Akelah

If food isn't the answer I have not a single clue >.>

Queen Elsa

Rotfl. Yes. It's food.

Akelah

*waves flag from where I'm sprawled on the ground* Yay~! God now I'm craving a hamburger you horrible horrible person Dx

Queen Elsa

Oh, go eat you crazy person! :)

Akelah

:'( but I can't! I have to wait another fifteen minutes to leave and another fifteen minutes to get there and hopefully it's not a long wait. I haven't eaten in seven hours. I'm seeing floating Asian food!

Queen Elsa

:/ You should eat more. You're gonna make me worry about you.

Akelah

^^ don't worry I eat a lot most of the time.

Queen Elsa

Just don't make me worry, ok? You're a cool person.

Akelah

oh yay! Food time. I'll be back on in a few hours. Ciao!

Queen Elsa

I may be asleep by then. Just so you know.

Akelah

NARUHINA! ^^ Hi. Sorry I got off so early yesterday :P

Queen Elsa

No worries, my awesome writing partner!