[MxM] looking for dom top in vampire/omegaverse/any rp! (non-con allowed) (VtM)

Started by Krasivaya, July 28, 2021, 05:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krasivaya

Welcome to my thread <3

Hi there!~ Welcome to my thread! I'm looking for someone to write with that writes dominant male characters that are alright with non-consensual scenes and also setting something up in a universe in which vampires a thing! If you know what Vampire: the Masquerade is, we could set up a story based on that, but if you don't, no worries; we can come up with our own little thing. I'm always willing to write either a submissive bottom or power bottom. NEVER a top, it's super uncomfortable for me.

Little Nibbles (Pairings!)
-Vampire x Vampire
-Vampire x Human (Plot idea for this one! More wholesome story <3)
-Cult Leader x Cultist
-Crime Family Head x Nemesis Crime Family's Son
-Boss x New Employee
-King (or prince) x Prince from Different Kingdom
-Stalker x Celebrity

Any of these can include non-consensual scenes or be played in the omegaverse! I don't really have any plot ideas right now, but if these pairing ideas interest you at all we can definitely come up with something! : ) I'm also up for pairing suggestions!! :>

Writing Preferences
I'm not super picky with who I write with at all; I don't think I'm an amazing writer but I also know I'm not bad, so that's about all I expect out of someone too! I don't expect paragraph upon paragraph, but I do draw the line at one-liners; please don't do that to me because it's not fun for anyone. I also prefer to write in third person and don't write in anything else; I don't mind partners that write in first person but please don't expect the same from me! :^) Also some grammatical errors are okay, but please have a good sense of spelling and a basic understanding of grammar!

Plot Ideas

Vampire x Human:
A vampire is in love with his best friend but there's one caveat- his best friend is a human. Knowing fully that if his human friend finds out his secret of being undead, he'll be hunted down by other vampires and  killed or turned into one, himself. Both of these outcomes are things that he doesn't want. One day, he accidentally slips up in front of said best friend and the best friend starts to question everything about his not-so-normal friend, a friend he thought he'd known like the back of his hand. Will the vampire be honest with his friend and risk it all, or will he hide it from the one person that actually matters to him?

PaleEnchantress

" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img