Searching for a Phantom (Phantom of the Opera Request)

Started by SweetSerenade, January 10, 2017, 08:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetSerenade

In sleep he sang to me
In dreams he came
That voice which calls to me
And speaks my name

Erik - The Phantom of the Opera - the Opera Ghost, a man of genius. He is a composer, a singer, a musician of many instruments, an Architect, a Killer, a man that had a horrible past. His childhood was less then ideal, he was used as a Freak show attraction, he trained in the arts of killing, built palaces with trap doors, and was the true mind behind Palais Garnier's architectural genius. A man whom not only created the Opera Houses Architectural design, stolen by that Damn Garnier - simply because Erik's face would keep him from properly taking the credit, but he also helped build it with his own hands. A man that spent so many years making sure that the Opera House ran smoothly, and yes he took his 20,000 francs a month allowance, but it brought peace to the Opera House. Besides, what pittance was 20,000 francs when he was the original genius behind the theaters creation?

He is a man that has never known true love, a man that is a maddening genius. A morphine addict, to deal with the 'pain' his afflictions bring him (sometimes the occasional dose of cocaine, but he despises it very much). He is a Genius, an absolutely maddening Genius, and he has sought to be accepted for so long.

Considered 'The Living Corpse' in the Gypsy freak show he was a member of. His gaunt frame, towering over almost any man he comes across. His features damaged since birth. A man with mood swings and a penchant to speak in riddles or even talking about himself as if he wasn't himself.

What could ever be known for this man to have a life?

And do I dream again?
For now I find
The Phantom of the Opera is there
Inside my mind

Noelle Reid is a woman that had her entire life ahead of her. She was a prodigy; her father was a Master of the Symphonic Orchestra, her Mother a dancer that graduated from Julliard and was a shining star of the Dancing world for over ten years. Noelle is a woman that was destined for greatness. Each of the instruments her father knew how to play, all of the Conductor experience he had, he gifted to his daughter at a young age. She not only excelled in the arts, as her mother made sure she learned to dance from a young age, but excelled in the Scholarly pursuits as well. She was a genius with languages, and had a thirst for knowledge that was only paralleled by the Geniuses within the higher academics.

But she had another dream, she had a dream of a life with a family that did not push a child to excel. When she was younger she was annoyed at what her parents had done, about her stripped childhood. Her life changed when she was twenty-four, dancing in a Ballet Troupe in New York. She met her future husband, one Derrick Scott. Their romance was one that swept her up in a whirlwind, their love never fading after over fifteen years being together. Together they had three beautiful children, two boys and a girl. They were a loving family, and she had taken up teaching the things she excelled at.

Music, Languages, and Dancing. Her life was beautiful, it was powerful, it was amazing.

Until the night of the Fire.

The inspectors are still not sure if it was arson, or if it was an accidental short of the wiring in the home. But while she was at a late appointment with a class, her house went up in flames. She lost her entire world in that night, everything. The woman had been pulling up to the house when she found it on fire, and rushed inside to try to save her family. The last thing she remembers is heading up the stairs and picking up her six year old daughter... She woke up a week later in the Hospital, and found out that the entirety of her back was covered in burns. It took her weeks to recover and it would take her over a year from the accident to start any semblance of a life again.

But that didn't remove the scars on her body, or the scars in her heart. She was a woman of 40 now, and she had lost everything she cherished most. She danced with no soul, unless it was one of sorrow. Every instrument she touched wept with the sorrow in her soul. She was a changed woman, a broken woman.

She made a choice, finally, on the year anniversary of her family's death... She made the decision to kill herself. Setting herself up to rest in the bed of her modest studio apartment, and purposefully overdosing on her medications while drinking an entire bottle of wine. Her eyes closing, she hoped that she would die...

Except she didn't, when her eyes opened she found herself within an Opera box, with the sounds of music filling her ears... Where she was, she was not sure...

What I am looking for

Someone to play Erik, I would like you to have understanding of the Novel Phantom of the Opera - as the movie changed so many things about the story.
Someone that can produce at least two paragraphs per normal post, and at least four paragraphs for an intro.
Someone willing to weave this strange story, and work with me on a solid plot. I say there is several ideas, because we can set this after the events of Christine - before them... I leave that up to my partner.

Please feel free to PM me.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

SweetSerenade

SweetSerenade

Still searching for a Phantom! Please let me know if this story interests you :3

SweetSerenade

Still actively seeking this roleplay... xD Please hit me up if it interests you!

SweetSerenade

Doing a monthly bump so people know I am still actively seeking this story! I have some in discussion, but I love having different flavors of writers!

SweetSerenade

I have yet to get a game for this up off of the ground, is anyone interested in possibly giving this a shot?

SweetSerenade

Still very interested in this idea, if anyone would be willing to pick it up <3

SweetSerenade

SweetSerenade

<3 Still open to discussions of this story-plot. I am looking for something close to the design I set up, and willing to discuss specifics based on the Rp partners interests.