News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Once Upon A Time (F for M or F who plays M)

Started by Usani, May 17, 2014, 09:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

I finally started watching Once Upon A Time on Netflix and I'm already half way through season 2.  I would love to do a plot with Belle and Rumpelstiltskin and something where he is trying to help her regain her memories after began forced over the boarder after being shot by Captain Hook.

Usani

A second plot between Belle and Rumplestiltskin:  With Belle being such a sweet and innocent character I actually would love to explore the idea of Rumple showing Belle the dark and kinky side of making love.  The story would go like this, after he found his son in New York he decided take a few extra days to explore the city.  One night he stumbles upon an underground nightclub just to observe and after that night he has been wanting to explore it more but with Belle.  So, she finds an item she holds dear and he actually finds another bottle of that potion and uses it for her so they both can cross the border and can go exploring this new interest.

Inspiration photos: 

Usani

I would looove to do a story setting where Belle is living with Rumplestiltskin in the Dark Castle, so this'll be before Storybrooke. Belle is doing some cleaning for the Dark One in the castle and for the first time ever he finally lets her clean his room after keeping it tightly closed off.  When sindhe enters his room she found herself staring at herself in one of his mirrors he had throughout the castle but since it was in his bedchamber it was uncovered.  He walks in on her staring in the mirror but instead of snapping at her he takes in her beauty through the mirror and that's when things get interesting.

Was thinking maybe it could be a magical mirror that shows her inner thoughts.

Usani

Fourth idea:  This will take place after Zelena is finally killed.  Rumple and Belle finally get married and it is now their wedding night.  But what happens when he still can't forget what Zelena had done to him, the  pain she caused him?  Only Belle can help him through the pain.  Even Belle is fighting her own past from being in the asylum when she sees her own scars on herself and eventually sees ones on him on his back.  They both battle their nightmarish pasts and only true loves kiss can heal both physical and mental scars for them both, only then can they move forward and have the night they both deserve.

Usani

Figured why not re-open this! I still love this couple so much and I'm only caught up to I think season 3. ><