Chewy's Search (F for Any)

Started by Chewy, September 26, 2022, 11:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chewy

Writing Status: Active
New Storylines: Accepting

Welcome to Chewy's Requests page. If you haven't already, I highly suggest that you visit my O/O page here. I encourage to check out my drabbles and samples page here. I've just updated my O/O page as of 4/26/24 and it is the most current with all of my O/Os, information about my availability, writing and so on. This page is going to be just to have a separate thread for my requests in hopes to find someone to fulfil some of the desires my muse is asking for at the moment. I'll add, if there is a story/idea you have in mind that includes something that you don't see listed in my O/O page, please feel free to message me via PM or Discord and we can discuss. Also, if you have an idea for any of the various ideas that I've placed in this thread, please feel free to talk to me about them. I'd like to think that I'm extremely easy to get alone with and very accommodating to my partners/potential partners. I usually reply within an hour to 24 hours depending on how busy I am and what's going on outside of here.
That being said, thank you for stopping by and checking out my page. I hope something catches someone's eye because I'm a glutton for punishment and I desire to take on more stories.
Listed below are my current active original characters that I would like to find more people to write with.

Hey all. I've been MIA for the past year... and not proud of that. Hah. Things got pretty hectic in my life for a bit and I lost a lot of inspiration to write. However, I'm back from my hiatus! That being said... I'll just get on with it.

Experience

I've been roleplaying for 23 years. I started roleplaying before I even knew it was a thing. I used to write Buffy The Vampire Slayer fanfiction with my best friend and we started writing in a notebook that we would pass back and forth. Then, fast forward a year, we both got into the TV show Charmed. From there, we started writing fanfiction on word pad together. A little after that, I was on a Charmed message board and they put their members into "covens" together. Essentially creating little families together and that was where I really got my first intro to roleplaying and I just haven't really stopped since.

I progressed to actual, more serious, roleplaying by age 13. I've roleplayed over AOL/AIM, YIM, MSN and Discord. I've roleplayed over MySpace (and myspace-like websites) and Facebook too. However, forums have always sort of been my bread and butter. That is where my best roleplaying and most memorable have really stemmed from. As an adult, I've had multiple hiatuses  due to personal life issues, ebbs and flows of my fickle muse and just having the ability (or lack thereof) to write. However, it's really a passion of mine and I just can't give it up! I'm an extremely creative person and I've found that I'm a much happier person when I'm creating.

I've roleplayed pretty much everything. I mean it. Back in the day (man I'm aging myself here), I did a lot of group roleplays based in high-school settings, made up towns (and real ones), and even dabbled in roleplaying soap operas (The Bold and the Beautiful's got nothing on me!). I also used to do a T O N of cannon roleplaying. As I've gotten older, I've found more of a love for creating my own worlds and characters and less than involving myself in fandoms but now and then I will still whip out my Daenerys Targaryen or my Buffy Summers but what I really prefer is to create everything from the ground up.

When I first started writing, I insufferably wrote mainly one liners. I have since (and proudly) have grown my ability exponentially to do much longer posts. One thing I'd like for potential partners to know however, is that I have ADHD. My grammar isn't perfect and I still make lots of mistakes. Mainly due to resorting to using my phone or Ipad for writing and only sometimes using my computer (as I am a little bit of a busy bee). I really enjoy longer posts but I also know that not every post needs to be a novel. So, that being said, I'm most comfortable with 4+ paragraphs per post. However, here lately, I feel sticking to 4 paragraphs is hard (hence the plus sign next to the number). I've become very descriptive in my writing and tend to give lots of details in my writing.

NOTE: I will never expect my partners to match me but I just ask that you keep the story going with me. There's nothing I hate more than carrying that burden on myself. Throw me a curve ball and if you're someone who prefers to discuss those things, please feel free to tell me! I do love me a "Connie Curveball" kinda partner though!

I'd also like to include, I started writing smut… probably much earlier than I should have (gotta love early 2000s unhinged internet). But I really began to perfect my ability to write smut/erotica when I was in my mid-20s. It's become something that I love to include in my writing. I have often found that adding in sexual scenes between two characters can help deepen/enhance the relationship and/or drama between two characters. It adds depth. Most people might see it as needless but I just think it can be beautiful when written correctly (and by correctly, I mean just in a way that fits the characters). It's not something that is 100% needed but I would prefer it. I tend to use a 50/50 smut vs story logic but don't mind using it at a 30/70 or 40/60. It just depends on my partner's preferences.

What I'm Looking For In A Writing Partner

First and foremost, I'm looking for a partner who is RESPECTFUL. Please be understanding that I have a family and a demanding full-time job in my personal life and they will always come first. If I've been online and haven't responded, I just might not have the time to respond. If it takes me a day or two to respond, I'm just busy. Sometimes I've gone up to a week without responding and if that happens, I generally pop-in and forewarn if I'm going to have a hectic week.

Which leads me into the next thing – COMMUNICATION. Just like at my job and in my marriage, I really rely on communication. Whether it be that you can't reply as quickly as you'd like or you have a change you'd like to make in the story. Whatever it might be, please talk to me. I'm very understanding and extremely accommodating. Just be upfront with me. I'd rather you tell me no to something that makes you uncomfortable than to suffer through a scene or tell me that you're going to be away for two weeks so you need to put the whole thing on hold. It's fine! Just tell me.

One thing that I really look for is MUSING. What do I mean by that? Nothing gets my creative juices going more or makes my muse(inspiration) more excited than musing with someone. Headcanons, aesthetics, music that suits the characters, gifs, edits/photo manips, whatever. I love being completely nerdy about my roleplays. I often create gifs, aesthetics and manips of my characters and I enjoy sharing them with my partners. Help me create the world we're writing in! Show me the house you vision your character living in! Show me a silly song that your character shamelessly dances to. Whatever it might be, this is supposed to be a fun hobby so let's have fun with it!

The last thing I really think is important is EFFORT. In the past, one of the biggest killers for my muse is having to carry the roleplay on my shoulders. Meaning, I'm always the one moving the story along or I'm the one constantly putting in my entire effort into making sure I'm delivering replies that are adding to the overall story only to receive replies that are lackluster with very little effort or care as to what someone's posting. I get that sometimes you can't think of what to say, or add to the story, or even not have enough time to really say what you want. Listen, if that's the case, we need to communicate. I just don't want to be left feeling like I could be writing this entire thing on my own because if that were the case, I would.

Bonus addition: LONG TERM PARTNERS. I do love me a long-running roleplay. My longest running roleplay is going on four years (on and off). I'm not asking that someone commit to something to last that long but I've always enjoyed longer running stories. Seasons change and people change but I'm more than happy to change with those seasons and if the roleplay is growing stale, no problem. We can spruce it up somehow! Make new main characters, take on the roles of others for a bit and come back to the original mains, whatever the case may be! If you're in it for the long haul, I'm so down.

What I'm Looking For In A Story

I'm just going to do some lists here instead of going into a bunch of details. If you don't see something listed, feel free to reach out and ask.

List of genres I enjoy using in my writing. Anything with a plus are favorites. Anything in Blue is a total craving.
  • Historical +
  • High/Low Fantasy +
  • Mythology +
  • Supernatural/Preternatural +
  • Romance +
  • Folklore +
  • Action
  • Adventure +
  • Horror
  • Biblical/Religion +
  • Drama +
  • Urban
  • Lite Fandom
  • Fairytale/Fables +
  • Dark/Gothic +
  • Fandom
  • AU Fandom +
  • Smut/Erotica +
  • Celebrities

List of Fandoms I enjoy when I do partake in them (Anything bold and Blue is what I'm craving)
  • The Last Kingdom
  • Game of Thrones/A Song Of Ice And Fire +
  • Avengers (Scarlet Witch stories in particular)
  • X-Men
  • Aquaman
  • Underworld +
  • Star Wars
  • Greek Mythology +
  • The Merry Gentry Series +
  • The Nevers
  • Warrior Nun

List of Favorite Tropes (Anything bold and Blue is what I'm craving)
  • Love Triangles
  • Dom/sub Relationships - MC being the sub
  • Tops/bottom Relationships - MC being the bottom
  • Enemies to Lovers
  • Forbidden Love
  • Love at First Sight
  • Friends to Lovers
  • Secrets
  • Physical Differences - Taller & muscular men paired with shorter & petite women
  • Older/Experienced Men vs Younger/Inexperienced Women
  • Villains Becoming Heroes
  • Heroes Becoming Villains
  • Good Vs Evil
  • War
  • Conflict
  • Long Distance Traveling
  • Dysfunctional Families/Relationships
  • Toxic Relationships
  • Dramatic Reveals
  • Red Herrings
  • The Other Man/Woman/Cheating
  • Forced Proximity
  • The Pure and the Promiscuous
  • Forced Marriage
  • Unexpected Love Interest
  • Fated Mates
  • Roller Coaster Relationships

List of traits commonly found in my characters
  • Females (always)
  • Submissive
  • Ages 20s - 40s
  • Intelligent
  • Stubborn
  • Powerful
  • Torn
  • Damaged
  • Nurturing
  • Feisty
  • Emotional
  • Sexually Active
  • Curious
  • Persistent
  • Independent
  • Passionate
  • Flirty
  • Teasing
  • Self-Aware
  • Vulnerable
  • Gritty
  • Beautiful

Lists of "Ons". (Anyting in Blue and bold is a craving!)
  • Dominant Partners - My characters tend to be sexually submissive but I will rarely include this where it’s such a focal point that the entire story revolves around this. This is only sexual and not for story purposes!
  • Dub-Con - This has recently become a TOTAL on for me. I love forbidden relationships where they know it’s wrong but they can’t stop one another
  • Non-Con - Needs to add to the story - not so much for pleasure.
  • Handjobs - This includes fingering
  • Toys - This includes dildos, plugs and contact toys like whips and rods of sorts
  • Anal
  • Foreplay
  • Multiple Partners - Really, no more than two at a time for my character or else it starts to feel lost
  • Oral - Giving and reciving
  • Sexy Apparel/Lingerie
  • Praise - All of my girls have a praise kink
  • Pain - Nothing extreme where it's intentional pain. It would be more like spanking/paddling, nipple clamps, clawing, biting, etc. Anything intended to induce light pain to intensify pleasure but never just for the hell of it
  • Vaginal
  • Size difference - This is a MAJOR on! I love playing short/petite women against tall/broad men. This includes very large appendages.
  • Toxic relationships - I love the fire and intensity in the relationships
  • Edging
  • Possessive/Jealous/Protective - If your character is totally protective to the point he/she can be violent in her honor, yeeessss
  • Over abundance/Messy - Meaning lots of spit, cum, fluids, sloppy sex and kisses included
  • Talking dirty
  • Emotional Relationships/sex - Love Love Love when strings are attached
  • Risky Business - Sex in places it shouldn't happen? Yes please!
  • Forbidden relationships
  • Lite Incest - This is special scenarios only
  • Aftercare - Please play with MCs hair and cuddle the fuck out of her
  • Love-Hate relationships
  • Pregnancy - Including for "breeding" purposes buuuuuut, I love the unplanned/unwanted pregnancies to throw couples through a loop
  • Knife Play
  • Mirrors - Force my character to watch something being done or force her to watch herself in the mirror

List of "Maybes"
  • Beastiality - As I've said before, YC has to have human parts, be more human than animal/other specie for me to even consider but I’m not going to lie, I generally will protest this.
  • Incest - As stated above, special scenarios only
  • Alien Sex - Like with beastiality, you'd have to be more human than alien
  • Humiliation
  • Blood Play

List of "Offs"
  • Breast Expansion/Lactation Play
  • Feeding/Weight Gain/Obesity
  • Fisting
  • Scat/Toilet Stuff
  • Vore/Torture
  • Excessive Body hair
  • Necrophilia
  • Bimbofication
  • Feet stuff
  • MxM - I just don't write as a male
  • Anime/Cartoon - You’ll never see me use an anime or cartoon face - no will I roleplay with someone who’s character is anime. The closest thing is a drawn/artistic/realistic concept. And that’s only if you sell me enough on an idea. I use real faces - preferably actors

Samples

Below, I'm going to post some sample posts of my replies so everyone can get a small idea of how I write.

Bridget;
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
"I told him everything but Andrew would have never said anything to the press." Bridget Kelly explained whilst sitting in the chair with Agent Machado on one side and NYPD Chief Larson. "I told Juliet too and as much trouble as that kid has been in, I still don't believe either of them had anything to do with this getting out to the press. I'm guessing Tim Arborgast or Henry Butler. Siobhan had the affair with Henry and from what Henry told me, he kicked Siobhan out. Tim Arborgast bought out Martin Charles but who knows? Maybe he wanted to expose Andrew. Like I said, I don't know. Agent Machado you have to believe me. I know you have no reason to believe me right now after how I've lied but why would I hide this now when I have nothing to lose? My sister is apparently out there and she wants me dead."

The brown eyed man looked Bridget directly in the eyes. Something told the Agent to believe this woman. She had killed Bodaway Macawi, something that no one else had the guts to do before her. Of course the police couldn't just off the dirty criminal and most people were terrified of Bodaway, with good reason. Still, Bridget lied. She was almost as bad as Siobhan if not worse. Yet Machado believed every word that came from her mouth. Was it the fear in her eyes? Was it the fact for the first time he looked down into green eyes, he saw a woman who was sober, clean and taking care of herself? Whatever it was, Machado nodded his head, finally responding to Bridget's words.

"Listen to me, Bridget; I'm going to look into these allegations about Arborgast, Butler and your sister. You have to promise me one thing and if you break this promise, the next time we see one another you will be behind bars." Agent Machado began. He sat back down in the chair across from Bridget while she nodded her head. "You are no longer permitted to leave the state of New York because you are now under investigation not just by the NYPD but the FBI. The only places you will be allowed to travel will be New York and Wyoming. Anywhere outside of those states you will need permission from the FBI. Do I make myself clear?" Machado asked sternly.

"I don't plan to leave, Agent Machado. Honestly? I have no where else to go. I was told Andrew left with Juliet on a plane about an hour ago. I want to find Siobhan too. I have a friend who's letting me stay at his place with him." Bridget ran a hand through the long wavy locks of her hair. "If this is it, I could really use a cup of coffee." Bridget sighed. Machado gave her a soft smile and nodded his head in agreement.

"Yeah. I don't need anything else for now. Let me get the paperwork and then you'll be free to go. I need you to sign a few documents that simply state that we spoke, that you agree not to leave the state of New York unless to Wyoming and that anywhere else you will need to petition for a request to leave. After that, I will release you but if you find out anything, anything at all about Siobhan I want you to contact me immediately." Bridget nodded in response. God knows she didn't want to go through anything like this ever again.

Once she had signed the necessary paperwork, Bridget gave Solomon a call to let him know that she was done. He had offered her a place to stay after what happened between her and Andrew as well as finding out that Siobhan was still alive. Bridget explained that she couldn't stay in the condo because she wasn't parading around anymore as Siobhan but she still needed to stay in New York. If Siobhan was alive and New York, Bridget needed to confront her sister and demand to know why she did what she had done. Bridget was determined to finally get all of it out of the way and do everything she could to find her sister. Until then, Bridget sat in the office at Machado's desk until Solomon arrived to fetch her.

Strangely, a familiar voice could be heard behind her. At first Bridget shrugged it off but when he became louder, she couldn't ignore it. Turning her head, her eyes fell on the one man who she thought she would surly never see again in her life. "Where's Siobhan?" Andrew Martin demanded one of the officers. "No. I demand answers this instant. I need to see my wife! Siobhan Martin. I know she's here." That's when Bridget, still looking over her shoulder to watch the scene unfold in front of her, saw Andrew. Their eyes connected the moment she stood up and turned around.

"Andrew?" Bridget asked, almost not believing that he was there. Of course she hoped he wouldn't believe she was Siobhan. No matter what, she could never be her sister completely. They didn't even dress alike. Even wearing clothing out of her sister's closet, they still didn't look the same, stand the same, eat the same. The only thing that was the same was the fact that they were identical and even then there were ways to tell them apart. Still, Bridget was shocked to find Andrew looking for Siobhan... and here.

Lyrica; (Warning: Explicit Sexual Content)
The way Aesin maneuvered his body, wrapped his arm around her waist and pushed himself against her was like a sign from the gods. He already fared differently than her late husband. The way he guided her body with simple movements and gestures of his hand, the way he thrust himself against her body in a way that gave her such pleasure, such emotion even. He was handsy, as if he couldn't get enough of her, as if he felt the need to constantly touch her. His hands spoke a language of their own.

It happened so quickly the way Aesin rolled until his back was pressed firmly into the soft linen of her bed dressings. Now, it was she who lay over him. Somehow, he still held a power over her, even being beneath the Queen. Lyrica gasped as he pushed into her from below before trapping her mouth in a passionate kiss.

White blonde hair draped over him, blanketing his face and mixing with the brown trusses of his own. Her hands firmly planted against the bed, she fisted the sheets there and raised her hips from his pelvis before letting the weight of her petite frame bring them back down so that he sunk deeply into her once more. She moaned into the kiss as she repeated this motion, again and again.

Lyrica moved one hand over his chest while the other held her just so that the peaks of her breasts swayed against his broad chest, irritating her nipples in a way that only brought further pleasure. She whimpered into his mouth before pulling her head back and arching her body against him. Her neck and chin inches from his lip as she pulled her head back, Lyrica ground her hips down against his in a way that her sweet button pressed into the base of his cock and it sent chills across her body and turned her skin into bumps.

"Gods, yes." Lyrica whispered as she circulated her hips before pulling them up until his length was almost out of her crevice but quickly she brought her tight wetness down around him in a swift motion that caused her to moan once more, singing a song of her own that was only meant for his ears. Emotions welled in her belly as she gave herself freely. Lyrica didn't realize the weight of her words in the heat of the moment as her lips parted and her body moved against this man's frame. "Aesin," Lyrica managed to gasp. She practically begged, "don't stop."

The sound of his heavy groans spilling from Aesin's lips vibrated against Lyrica's throat as he took possession of her body. Her own groan escaped her throat when she felt the tingling of force at the base of her neck where Aesin entangled his fingers into her long white strands. She felt the grip on her hip grow firmer, harder too. It was a sign of what she was to ensure in the following moments.

With each lift of her hips, Aesin waited for the right moment as he stilled his hips. The moment Lyrica's weight started back down over his cock, he pushed his own hips upward to meet hers. His thrusting caused a slew of groans to escape her lips to cascade down into his hair as she nuzzled her cheek against his head while he devoured her sensitive flesh.

As they continued, a layer of moisture began to form on their flesh. Droplets of sweat rolled down the dip of her lower back with each flex of the muscles in her body. She was panting hard, her body melting around his. With each new slam of their skin, her sex took him into her body deeply and in return, he was gifted with a sea of her heat that dripped down around the sack just below the base of his manhood.

Lyrica used what strength she had to pull back from him. His fingers were still embedded in her hair and his other hand was still firmly holding her hip. She pulled back just enough so that she could move her hands to his chest. This caused his tangled fingers in her hair to slip down away from the base of her neck as she pushed herself so that she was sitting up more. The way her arms bowed inward caused her breasts to become more pronounced and swayed. The Queen began to  use this new leverage to look down into Aesin's eyes as she began to physically ride him.

She enjoyed watching the pleasure spread across his face with each time their bodies collided passionately. She found gratification in the sounds that spilled from his lips. Lyrica found pleasure in the way he handled her with his hands as if she truly belonged to him.

As the evening grew later, the sounds that filled Lyrica's chambers were full of passion and told tales of the now dark secret that Lyrica and Aesin would be forced to carry in silence as they went about their lives. Little did Lyrica know that it would have a profound effect on her in the days and weeks to come.

It was sometime in the early hours that the small blonde woke to find Aesin sleeping soundly beside her. The sky hadn't turned blue but she could see the darkness turning purple and the moon was still high in the sky from her view. She slowly sat up and looked around. Her head pounding from the wine, she pressed her palm to her temple and grimaced.

Looking beside her body, Aesin lay stark naked on his stomach with his body only partly covered by a thin sheet as her duvet had been pushed down towards the foot of the bed. Remnants of her evening that progressed with Aesin clouded her mind and made Lyrica realize the sun would be coming up soon and if Aesin was found in her bed, she would not be in a safe spot.

Leaning over the sleeping man, Lyrica slowly placed soft kisses across his shoulder and used one hand to sweep his long brown hair off to the side to reveal the side of his face. "Aesin… Aesin you must wake up." Lyrica said softly but loud enough that she hoped it would wake him gently. "You must leave before my ladies come to wake me." She said reluctantly while she used her hand to stroke the length of his back softly.

Saoirse;
It had been the worst few weeks of her life. Even more than the night of the fateful attack that made her parents lock Saoirse up in that awful boarding school. High-borns, royalty and girls that came from a family of importance were sent there often for protection and to learn the ways of the high-born. Being the princess that she was, it was only fair that she be sent to the boarding school when she had almost been kidnapped by her family’s enemies — the humans.

Life had been… fine. Boring and lonely as that place had been, Soairse found safety there. Everyone believed it was the safest place for her seeing that it was a fortress of guards ready to strike anyone who dared enter at a moment's notice. The most skilled and trained warriors were sent there as the elves were on the brink of a war for years with the humans. The night the attack on the school came, Saoirse was sure if there was no war before — there was now.

The silver haired princess had been dragged from ship to ship for about a month, from what she guessed. Alongside her body doubles, Nym and Semyenna and a few of the other highborns, their captors shuffled them from port to port. Every stop meant another girl was sold into captivity. She would have gladly protected the women she huddled with every night in the bow of the ship but they had all been kept from using their magic by the ivory placed securely around their wrists and necks. It was the weakness to the elven people and the humans who took them knew all too well how dangerous their magic would be.

Unable to choose between who they believed was the actual princess, the girls were asked various questions in an interrogation. One being the question that Saoirse purposefully got wrong and Nym got right. It was ultimately what she was there for. Nym wasn’t an elf though. She was known as a ghoul among her kind. A shapeshifter who was essentially lifeless. She could form into whoever she wanted and kill her they might, she wouldn’t die. The only thing that could kill a Ghoul is to find their heart and set it on fire. Otherwise, she would rise again and take on a new form. Even though she wouldn’t actually die, Saoirse was more than remorseful for putting the young girl in her place.

Instead, Nym was taken for the captain and Saoirse was sent to be sold. Once she was put in the hands of the terrible man who had been given to sell her, life had been dreadful. She had been beaten into submission, forced into almost a sheer sheet for clothing, not given the chance to bathe, starved and locked away in the cold and damp dungeon. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t escape. She began to believe that she would succumb to her fear and wither away down there but something kept her alive.

Sitting in the far back corner of the cage, Saoirse huddled there with her arms around her knees, her knees to her chest and her chin on her kneecaps. It was the best she could do to stay warm. Every time she moved, the iron chain that was connected to the iron collar around her neck would wrustle quietly which would usually alert the guards… if you could call them that. When she heard the name she had given the man, fear began to well in her chest. If only she could melt through the bars and disappear.

The shackled around her ankles clattered slightly as she adjusted, pushing herself hard against the metal bars and gripping onto her knees so hard that her unkempt fingernails drew little half moons on her pale dirty skin. She kept her head down and tried to ignore whoever was approaching. She was almost nude with only the sheer fabric to cover her, her long pretty hair was matted and full of filth as was the rest of her flesh. Her heterochromatic eyes of brown and blue peered out through the locks of her hair, the only signal that she knew he was coming when he appeared there.

She couldn’t breathe, couldn’t think. Her heart hammered against her breast, as her blood ran cold as the realization set in what was about to happen. Was she to become a slave to demons like the rest of her kind who had been kidnapped? Was she being taken to a pleasure dungeon like the humans warned if she didn’t obey? Was she going to be sacrificed to their gods because of her high-born elven blood? Whatever it was, she knew she wasn’t going to be rescued. The thoughts clouded her mind as she tried to hold back all the tears her eyes wished to release at the thought that danced through her.  ‘What would become of me?’ She thought fearfully.

Claudia;
It wasn't Leon's voice that struck her. No. It was the moment she felt his fingers against her spine. She couldn't help her eyes slipping shut and the quiet sigh she let out through her teeth. It took all of her might not to physically shudder. Immediately, Claudia was caught in a moment of weakness and she thought she might crumble but her exterior strength proved to be better than she hoped. Although, she had to force her eyes open so as not to appear to react. It was the only give away that she still longed for Death himself.

The softness of his voice that followed when speaking of Silas made her allay the hardness of her demeanor. That and the sudden absence of his warm touch on her own warm exterior made her weaken. It was like a fish needing water the way she needed him. However, this only led to him finding her chin with his other hand. This caused her softness to return to her demeanor. The way she couldn't stop herself from turning her head to him and glancing up into the captivating amber eyes that she loved so much.

The glowing flames of his eyes that she still sought out in the night. The eyes that she fell so deeply in love with.

Claudia wished she could stay angry. She wanted to be a force to be reckoned with. She was a damn mighty force. But there in Leon's hands, she was just putty. As if someone had taken a hammer and smashed the marble mold of a statue, she crumbled in his touch.

'Come home,' was all she wanted to say. She wanted to beg and plead with him to return to her bed, embrace her nightly and soothe her need for him. She wanted him to share the burden of being a parent with her and do all of the domestic things that she was taught from birth about being a mother and wife some day. But deep down, she knew that this would never happen. They weren't normal creatures and as much as she wanted a taste of normal, she knew it could never be that way and she needed to make peace with that.

But here she stood, looking up into fiery eyes that lit her soul alight that made her knees weak and her heart race with gusto. Her heart pounded so hard in her chest that the noise was deafening in her ears. It drowned out all exterior noise and for a moment, it was just them.

"He's your son too, Leon. You can see him whenever you wish. I'll never keep him from you," she promised softly. It was true. She could never bring herself to ever keep Silas from Leon. She knew first hand what it meant to keep a child from their parents and even though her father was a force of evil, Leon wasn't.

The bitter bite of disdain flooded her as her eyes burned with tears but she didn't allow their release.

"You left," she said quietly with only enough timbre for him to hear and the pain was clear from the sound. It only further confirmed that she was hurting. Her words were said factually to remind him that his being present like this would always be a thorn in her side. "What do you expect?" She sighed.

Bringing her hand up to rest on his wrist on the hand that cupped her chin between his fingers, she still kept her eyes on him. "I need to go," Claudia sighed. She had to practically pry his hand from her chin as much as she didn't want the moment to end because at least for a moment, he was with her.

"He should be awake if you wish to accompany me back," Claudia offered, hoping that he would take the offer. It would certainly get him out of this setting that she knew was dreadful to him. Leon often would whisk Claudia away whenever they attended any sort of event as a couple in an attempt to rid himself of being present to a room full of people that he didn't necessarily hate but certainly didn't care to entertain.

OC Ideas
— Secrets in The Forest
She was slated to become the next monarch of the fae. She had it all. She was ready to take her place until it happened. Until he came along. He ruined everything. He took her family, her friends and her throne. Now, she's trapped in the one place she used to call home. They call her "The Prisoner Queen". Everyone knows she's unhappy. Everyone knows what he did and how cleverly he tricked her. Everyone watches the stoic look on her face with every appearance but no one was stupid to actually believe she was happy or okay with what her husband — the king — had done. So when a group of savage fae of the Unseelie assassins ransack the grand palace in hopes to kill the king for his crimes committed against the Autumn court, they only find his pregnant queen who puts up no fight, they're asking theirselves why. Isn't she afraid? Isn't she scared? But instead of killing her, they decide to take her and hold her for ransom. However, once taken back to the Autumn Court, she begins to grow an attraction for her captor, the one who rescu-kidnapped her but who is she kidding? How could anyone love a traitor's wife and queen of the rivaling court?

— The Peace Offer
She was given to the second son of the emperor. Their families have fought in the seas and battled for land for centuries until now. Her father, made a peace offering to his enemy. "Marry my daughter." However, the emperor had no need for a princess as he already had a queen and several wives. So he offered her to his youngest son. The marriage she despised became the only reason for peace in their world and this made her feel terrible. He was a cruel man to her and they didn't consummate their marriage. He already loved another. But when their home becomes under attack suddenly, his first instinct is to protect her. She is the key to the peace. They need to find how who did this and why. Now they must work together to figure out who's behind the attacks and why. Can they put aside their differences to find out who's done this atrocity or will their resentment and anger towards one another throw their world back into another war?

— All Sixes and Sevens
She was pregnant and happily awaiting for the arrival of their child alongside her husband who was a great lord when the war broke out. She, the princess of the realm, was not able to become ruler and therefore, was allowed to marry the man she believed to be her one true love. She was taken captive and ripped away from her home by her captors. Raising her son in captivity wasn't her choice but it had been better than what some of the other prisoners had received. The Leader of the Cult enjoyed watching the princess clean and be his own personal slave, only letting her keep her son so his children could have a slave of their own to play with. Ten years after the war and there's a rebellion. She and her son are freed and immediately return home to find their kingdom in a state of disarray. She believed her entire family to be dead, only to find her brother assumed the throne. Upon coming home, she is met with great joy and relief but she's not happy that her little brother, a bastard, would be given the throne. She enlists the help of only her closest allies in an attempt to regain the trust of the people and of the courts to take what is rightfully hers. It's only when one of her allies gives her a man — a guard — to protect her fiercely. He is one of her top assassins and has made an oath to protect the rightful heir to the throne. However, things get complicated when the two of begin to have feelings for one another in a time that is detrimental to the future of their people. Will they be able to save the throne for the princess or will their feelings for each other get in the way?

Fandom Ideas

Game of Thrones
I'm always down for some Game of Thrones -- It's my favorite show. I've got a few ideas for this! I've also been rewatching the show while waiting for HoD season 2 so this is a major want section for me at the moment!

— #1
Daenerys has succeeded in taking over Westeros. Drogon's killed Jon for his attempt on her life. Sansa is Queen of the North. White Walkers are dead. Now it is time to rebuild Westeros. Dany is doing everything that she can to rebuild quickly, to earn trust in the people and to restore faith in the Kingdom. With Tyrion as her hand, she appoints Arya as Master of War, Podrick as Master of Coin, Tormund as Master of Whispers, Samwell as Grand Maester, Ser Davos as Master of Ships, Gendry as Master of Laws and Brienne was made Lord Commander of the Kingsguard. Believing that she has the best Small Council needed to rebuild their kingdom, Dany is being pushed now by her council that she must find a husband. The people of Westeros believe if their Queen can not marry and make an heir, it will not be a good sign for the future of Westeros. Dany, still heartbroken from her betrayal from Jon is reluctant and wants to put all of her focus on her kingdom but she wants to please her people as well. It's only then when a man claiming to be the last living member of House Martell comes from Dorne to aid Dany in her need to rebuild Westeros; A man named Marius Martell. However, Dany and Marius very quickly develop something far deeper than a friendship and when Dany ends up pregnant, she's afraid that Marius will be just as deceptive as Jon but she only has so long before she won't be able to hide her pregnancy any longer.
Your character is Marius Martell.

— #2 When Drogon left with Daenerys dangling in his clutches, he took her across the sea to the west where a far away land was inhabited by special beings. These beings who had the power of rebirth. It is here that Dany is brought back to life by the strange people. She has no recollection of what's happened in her past and is struggling to find her way. A kind woman named Danya has taken her in to nurture her and help her learn the ways of the Teraffian people. As she's beginning to learn this new way of life, she meets Dryis. A man who is the older brother of Danya. He is not the warmest man but he is nice to Dany. He has come to visit to help his sister on her farm since she has been caring Dany and to repair some much needed things around the farm. Dany begins to help Danya and Dryis to restor the farm and learn the ways of life. Dryis and Dany form a bond that very quickly turns into one of love. It is only when Dany is proposed to by Dryis that her memories begin to come back to her. When she begins to remember who she is, she struggles with the truth and struggles with the idea of having to tell Dryis the truth.
Your character is Dryis.

— #3 Basically, I want to do a re-write of the show where Drogo doesn't die and Daenerys never loses the baby and they ultimately conquer Westeros together. Simple and sweet!
Your character is Drogo.

— #4+++[/color] Modern Day Westeros; Dany is a young girl who's parents died when she was very young. When they died, she was taken away from Kings Landing and taking to the country of Essos to live with her uncle along with her brother Viserys. Now as an adult, Dany learns that her parents were murdered because her father was the Don of the Valerian Mafia. Now she must venture into the dangerous cities of Westeros, a place virtually unknown to her, to try and infiltrate the city so that she can take down Robert Baratheon, the Don of the Kings Mafia. When she finds the last living members of the Valerian Mafia, she's welcomed with open arms and given a bodyguard, a man they call Drogo. He warns Dany not to interfere and to just allow the Mafia to care for her but when she gets into a fight with Cersi Lannister, Robert's wife, the war between them begins. Even though it's highly frowned upon, in the midst of this war, Drogo and Dany begin sleeping together and Drogo introduces Dany into the far darker side of life that she had never believed she would ever be apart of. Can the two work together to bring down the Kings Mafia?
Your character is Drogo.

If you'd like to discuss anything I've listed above or think I might be a good fit to write with, please feel free to PM me! Even if there's something not listed above or you'd like to know if I might try something, feel free to reach out.

Chewy

Bump; Added "I Turned My Back On My Demons" - Really REALLY craving this one!

Chewy

Bump, Added "You Thought I Was Chosen" - This is a huge craving right now.

Chewy

Well... I'm back... after an entire year. Oops.

Chewy

Added GoT ideas! The ones in blue are the ones I'm really craving.