Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Banned!  You two need to get a room!  ;P

Izzy1337

Banned for not getting one for everybody to share.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

forbiddenfruit

Banned for not giving us a room! :)  Perhaps in one of your stables? I'm sure naughty horsey can survive outside for one night? ;)

Insanityenviesme

banned for not just having fun right here :p

and you!!
-looks squarely at Izzy-
You are evil!!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzy1337

>.>

What ever are you talking about?

...Banned.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

forbiddenfruit

Banned for playing dumb... ;)

Anesa

Banned for trying to put Harley outside in the elements!  He's a very pampered horse! 

Izzy1337

Banned because you named your horse after a motorcycle...

forbiddenfruit

Banned for making me giggle.

Izzy1337

Banned for giggling! No more giggling! (If I laugh again, something bad will happen...)

forbiddenfruit

Banned for giggling! Don't you dare! ;)

Izzy1337

*Breathes in deeply*

Dared... and done! HA!

Oh, by the way, you're banned, too.

Anesa

Banned for not thinking "Harley" was a cool name for a horse, of course!

Mordred

Banned for very selfish reasons.. for first, an interrogation upon my lap. :P
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned, you've got two legs, I insist on being included in the interrogation.

Mordred

Banned for making me wish I had four legs.. let my interrogatories sprawl out a bit.
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for getting greedy.

Anesa

Banned for not enjoying greed and all it had to offer!  ;P

Izzy1337

Banned for continuing to post before I can get away from my computer and go to bed. You're holding me here against my will, I say!

Mordred

Banned for even attempting to incite will to hold you back. Just go with the flow.. flow.. yes.. flow.. just like the coursing inside the veins.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for putting that distorted image in my mind of you having four legs.... it's just not right! ;(  (yeah, I know it's a late bann....but it's late period!  ;P  )

Mordred

Banned for giving me that image as well. *climbs into the other, two-legged image.. all coming back into normal focus* Phew.. that was weird. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for causing such confusion.

Mordred

Banned for blaming me that for which I have no power over. I am by nature, confusing. :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for pretending to be powerless....... (we know better!) ;P