Hemingway's Collected Ideas [m/f and f/f]

Started by Hemingway, December 22, 2020, 08:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Welcome!

It's December 2020 July 2021 . . . Hello! I'm Hemingway, and I've essentially lost track of time. I've been a roleplayer for nearly over 20 years by now, and I'm usually on the lookout for something new and exciting to write. I enjoy unique and exciting ideas, and my preference is generally for stories that are a little slower, and take their time to feel authentic and believable. In this thread, you'll find some of my ideas.

You can find my o/os list by clicking here.

With that brief introduction out of the way, I'm almost ready to skip ahead to the ideas. I just want to quickly mention that this is by no means an exhaustive list of what I want - I love to be surprised with something unexpected. So, if you see this thread or my o/os and you're interested, but none of the ideas I've posted quite hit the mark - don't be afraid to message me regardless. I promise I won't be upset.

Plots
Ideas for plots which we can work on to create a story!

Backstage Ass (I am once again forced to apologize, I'm not a professional plot namer.)

MC (Inspiration) is the singer of a local black metal band, and with a voice to make you wonder what dark pit she emerged from. The band - with some over-the-top name like Gore Slaughter - is popular with the local scene, which is to say it's obscure as all hell, and they definitely all have day jobs. They're playing a show at some dive one night, when YC Inspiration happens to be in the crowd.

The band is very much not YC's vibe - she was dragged there more or less under duress by her friends. She's definitely not having a great time, but the beer helps. Plus, she's got a view. Nobody told her the singer was a smokeshow. What's more, the feeling is mutual, as MC can't help but notice YC out there. There's a definite connection there.

When the show is over, MC disappears - for the night, YC fears. Until just as she's about to lose hope and call it a night, MC turns up. It's not exactly a VIP backstage pass kind of joint, and it is way too loud for conversation. Still, their intentions are clear.

From here, there are a few ways the night can go - but by far my favorite is a sordid restroom hookup. As it turns out, though, this is going to become more than a one night stand.

Inspirational Images
Images I love, which I may have plots for later!

Hemingway

Updated with a new idea: The Tutor.

. . . stay tuned!

Hemingway

Updated with a new idea: Reluctance.

. . . stay tuned!

Hemingway

Updated with a new idea: Homecoming.

. . . stay tuned!

Hemingway

Updated with a new idea: Triple Trouble.

. . . stay tuned!

Hemingway

Updated with new ideas: Raiders and Dreams.

These were taken in a flash.

Added inspirational images!

. . . stay tuned!

Hemingway

Updated with: Settings and Inspirational Images!

Hemingway

Updated with: A new plot idea (Opposites 1) and brand new images!

Hemingway

Updated with brand new pairings, inspirational images - and a fantasy section!

Hemingway

Hemingway

Hemingway

Updated with completely new plot ideas, including anonymous club hookup with dire consequences and straight girls hitting it off!

Hemingway

Hemingway

Updated with a brand new plot and cleaned up!

Hemingway

Updated once more with brand new plots, and a wide selection of new inspirational images.

Now also featuring fantasy ideas!

Hemingway

Hemingway

Hemingway

Added The French Connection (a title for which I apologize) and The Darker Reunion Story. Also, new images, because we like to keep it fresh.