SakuraTears looking for RP!

Started by sakuratears, August 10, 2014, 08:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakuratears

Hello! Thank you for looking at this thread!
Before I start with my ideas I would like to address a couple of things.  :-)
One
I usually like more than one paragraph when I RP so we can give each other something to work with. It's pretty hard to have an interesting RP when there is only one sentence in each posts.

Two
I love love LOVE working with my RP partner and coming up with ideas together. Though I will cook up a few plots for us to work with. I believe communication is key for a good RP!

Three
[I am alright with sex scenes, however, I like to have a plot and not just pure smut.

Things I won't do;
non-conceptual; it actually will depend on the RP, if it calls for it or not
potty-play
animals
under-age

So on to ideas!
I have a few fandoms that I am craving but no plot ideas as of yet. Again these are something my RP partner and I can discuss. Fandoms include;

-Marvel
-Game of Thrones
-Death Note
-Star Wars
-Supernatural
-More to come...

Here is a plot that I have had in my mind for a while...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, Pride, and Lust. The famous 7 deadly sins. The little whispers in ones ear that can make humanity crack at the brim. The beings, or Sins, are almost always invisible, making any mortals bow to their every whim without even batting an eye. If the Sins are reviled, they are beautiful but deadly women. But the being, Lust, is the most beautiful.

Like the other Sins there is more than one Lust for it is merely a title. The Lust Adeline was once the most talented of all. It was rumored that it was she that made Guinevere betray Arthur. But her reign came to an end when she committed the most unforgivable crime of them all; she fell in love.

Her punishment was the lost of her title and to spend time in isolation for centuries. As  years past, it was decided by the other Sins to allow Adeline out of her imprisonment to prove herself once more. She has been given her title and an her assignment. But if she was to fail, she would be given the worst punishment of them all.

The rest of the story can take place either in modern day, a fantasy world,  or past. It all depends on you.

Here are some 'open-ended' RP ideas

Host Club-A foreign woman (my character) is on a business trip to Tokyo. Curious she wanders into a Host Club.
Post Zombie Apocalypse[/i][/b] - I always wondered what it would be like AFTER the zombies are (almost) gone. I would love to explore  this idea.
Ancient Egypt[/b][/i] - This has always been one of my favorites to RP. Maybe a slave sold to Pharaoh and they start to have feelings for each other or a queen who hates her husband...there are so many ideas. (Loved the history when I was little)

MORE TO COME!

If you are interested feel free to send me an PM and we can talk!

sakuratears