Vampire the Masquerade - Interest Check - Players and STs wanted

Started by AndyZ, April 28, 2011, 06:35:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blitzy

Well motherfuck me....

....I was seeing fucking SALUBRI.

*Curls up under a rock.*
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Blitzy

Note to self:

Salubri and Samedi aren't the same fucking thing. Brain! Just cuz they start and end the same doesn't mean they're the same thing.

*Curls tighter under rock.*

TheVillain

No worries mate. If I though someone was trying to roll up a Salubri I'd look at them funny too.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Blitzy

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways.

*Clears throat.*

Ignore me. I'm under that rock over there. If you need someone to make a fool outta themselves, just lift the rock and I'll oblige.

AndyZ

What if I need someone to snuggle?  Hopefully it's not too heavy of a rock.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Blitzy

Hopefully you're strong enough to move it if you want a snuggle.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Blitzy

AndyZ

*hefts up the rock and snuggles.*

Don't feel bad for just the occasional goof.  Feel bad for me.  I'm a perpetual goof.

Blitzy

*Snuggles back and sighs.*

I knooooow. It's been a long weekend. This is my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Hellion000

So... yeah. 3 eyes= no. Rotting corpsicle= could happen.

(The only reasons I didn't ban Samedi are: A.) I love the shit out of their concept, and B.) the location is actually better for them than Nosferatu.)

TheVillain

Exactly the reasons I tossed in a Samedi, actually. Love the shit out of the concept and close enough to some dark places for a voodoo feel to work.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

RubySlippers

Your still more respected than my Caitiff will be at least you have a bloodline.  ;D

TheVillain

Nah, canon fluff is that Necromancers give even Vamps the heebeejeebies. There's a difference between respect and looking at the guy funny.

Hellion000

You're actually both right.

RS' character, being a Caitiff, is going to be the town bitch. However, she's not a necromantic walking corpse who may or may not be the literal inheritor of Cappadocius' power and a bastard cousin to the Giovanni. So, while she's going to be underestimated and looked down on, she at least can earn trust and loyalty with relative ease. The Samedi on the otherhand, is likely to always be feared and mistrusted, even if he's got at least grudging respect.

TheVillain

So who would you trust, the useless coffee boy of the vamp world? Or the guy who admittedly can get stuff done, if it's stuff that is just as likely to sting you in the ass as it is stuff that you could benefit from?

:P

AndyZ

Mandy will be both your friends.  Maybe.  If bad things don't happen.

TheVillain

We're playing World of Darkness. Of course bad things will happen, or it would be called "World of Puppies". :P

And let's avoid playing "X-Men with Blood" while we're add it. Heh.

Hellion000

I don't want to scare people off by saying that I'm pretty hard on bad in game choices, but... I really am.

If you, the Player, makes an honest mistake via ignorance of the game, I'll make allowances and help you out.

If you, the Player or your character makes in game mistakes due to bad choices, you'll reap what you sow.

Blitzy and Phyrefaerie have played VtM with me elsewhere. If you're looking for clues as to what sort of paradigm I hold towards VtM, ask them.

Blitzy

He's a bastard ST but one of the best I have ever played with. He will make you hate him but love the game. It's amusing and frustrating. Char will be made tonight. I do miss my bitchy, rough and tumble Brujah...

RubySlippers

Is the GM still around for this its been a few days, I'm still VERY interested.

DarkRose15

I'm very interested in joining up in a game I just need to know what storyline people picked and when it will be, and also of character sheets need to be made :)
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

RubySlippers

Well I'm going to be a very socially syched merit Caitiff could probably show most Toreador a thing or two without needing disciplines and she has one of her own of those to make hunting easier and safer (if the T allows it) its more for role-playing. See she had no teacher proper so made up disciplines vampires in movies had as a reference Fortitude, Obfuscate (in some they pop in and out from view) and Hammer Vamp her own discipline as a survivor is learning to channel her Beast to focus on hunting for food along her social power.

Her merits together should reduce any seduction roll by -6 difficulty with two extra dice to the pool focusing on it, just being in the room its a -5 difficulty for her sex appeal not focusing on one target. So even a very hetro girl would likely end up in her bed if she focused on her. Most gay men might to for that matter if that amused her to try. No man or woman (or couple) inclined would fail to fall to her charms.

So should be fun to play being to lowly to be a concern of elders, is a sidewalk performer so should make decent money just with her charms adding in interest and would be able to keep her eyes and ears open for dangers giving that information to the city. Has an allie and contact likely will be street people that are in the allies case well connected for information and the contact maybe a minister of a local homeless program.

This character is one I'm eager to play.

LittleNekodemon

I have a very interesting gangrel  to play... i will be waiting and watching.
One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

Blitzy

The storyteller for this has lost his internet and I don't know when he'll be on next. =/