Bored and want to roleplay

Started by Norwegian One, October 04, 2011, 03:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norwegian One

Hey everyone. I'm a bit bored, since my two ongoing roleplays aren't going anywhere fast, so I would like to have some additional roleplays to sink my teeth into while I wait for new posts. Problem is, I don't really know what I want to roleplay. So, I'm asking all you ladies out there if you might have any ideas. If you can spare the time, check out my ONs and OFFs and see if we have something in common. If so, we might just be able to work something out ;)

Norwegian One
Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

Norwegian One

Okay, I'm definitely not bored anymore  ;D My god, I am almost drowning in new roleplays. I did not expect this amount of response. This place rocks!
Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.