Sub female wanted

Started by mermaidmaster, October 03, 2011, 09:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mermaidmaster

"I can't believe this is happening. I thought I was coming here for a three-day seminar on improving your business skills, but now I'm stuck behind the brick wall around this place, my clothes have been confiscated, I've been given this ridiculous uniform to wear, and told I won't be released for at least the next nine weeks -- if then!
"Do I really have to go to these crazy classes, learning all these disgusting things, and be yelled at and hit with a ruler by my 'teacher'?
"Do I really have to share a room with this obnoxious woman who seems to have actually adapted to this horrible place, and is acting exactly like an obnoxious brat, even though she's no younger than I am?
"How can this be happening? Who set me up for this? Was it my ex-husband? My boss? My assistant?
"Is there any way out of here besides co-operating with this insane 'school'? And if I do conform to the 'curriculum', can I avoid being turned into the submissive 'student' they want me to become...?"

Imagine an independent, arrogant professional woman, forcibly enrolled in a depraved "boarding school" where she is required to take on the role of a submissive and obedient "student", learning the skills -- housework, sexual service, childlike behavior -- chosen by her "sponsor" (who might be her husband, her boyfriend a subordinate or co-worker, or a hated enemy), a target of abuse by her "classmates", to be released only when she has satisfied her "teachers".

I am looking for a sub female interested in pursuing this fantasy.