The school for new girls.

Started by craeric, December 08, 2015, 05:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craeric

I am a kinky, dirty sort.  I admit that.  I enjoy bondage/enslavement scenario's, though will soon start some stories that are NOT such.  I also like transgender stories.  SO combine them.
I have a story (At least one?) As a slave.  But I would enjoy playing as a dominant/master as well.

So here is an Idea I have had for a while. 

The year is 2060, and it has been Twentyfive years since the second American civil war.  A brutal exchange, but primarily in the halls of congress- actual bloodshed less in many ways than it had been.   To global terror, one of the first things the new confederated states did was legalize slavery as an institution.  Not as a racist institution, however, but as a method of controlling what allready exists- and as a perverted form of wellfare.

The poor had been rounded up- now belonging, literally, to the rich.  Some of the new batch, children of the slaves first rounded, are fine looking- but not 'right' in the minds of the masters.  They needed a change.  Particularly in gender...

So for the last seven years a school for new girls had been open in rural Virginia- former boys now legally classified as girls, and being trained to be pleasure givers to men or a rare woman.  You are one of the new slaves, born free but your family fell on hard times, and sold you with your permission (Preferably).   You are a junior, sixteen or seventeen years of age, and have found yourself in the school for new girls. 

One of the teachers, a kind man and a new one, has taken a liking to you, and perhaps a overkeen interest.  there are worse potential masters out there...