News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pokegirls: Isles

Started by HollowX, February 14, 2011, 11:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HollowX

Ok, here's an OOC,

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=383.0

and Sethala, if nobody claims your character by the end of tomorrow I'll bring in a variation of one of my past ones.

Sethala

Sounds good.  I'll hold off on a bio until then.

Swordsman18

HollowX, mind letting me in this one. I will be using the bio from last time if that is cool with you.

Name: Ridge Lockwood
Appearance: A scientific looking type, Ridge is always seen wearing a lab coat. He has long brown shaggy hair. But he wears rather formal clothes even though he is a tamer. His bag pack is large and seemed stuffed with lots of things. But when he walks he seems to have no trouble carrying it.
Blood Gifts (if any): Electrical Affinity
Blood Curses (if any):N/A
Brief History: Ridge was the son of a Mechdoll and his researcher father. He has a little sister who is one year younger than him, who may or may not threshold. He grew up always surrounded by science and pokegirls. So he is very knowledgeable about them and their various attributes. And in most cases does not need a Pokedex to classify them. His father expected him to grow up to be a researcher. But instead Ridge decided it was better that he be a Tamer. Taming had always interested him rather than just studying them. Since the age of twelve he had learned the ways of a proper tamer by experimenting on his father's research pokegirls. But he never tamed one of them. He only used tools and such on them since it was only practice. But he did develop a kind of dominating cruelty when taming rather than being his regular nice and kind self.
Ridge has a genuine fear that his sister will threshold. He knows that if she does that she will either be given to him or to a ranch, or his dad might even experiment on her. This has lead him to have a rather conflicted personality between his cruel ways as a Tamer and his general niceness as a person, when around his sister. Though when he left the house to go become an official tamer the siblings parted on good terms.
Starters: Maggiemite, Swimslut, Torch Chick
Appearance:

HollowX

Cool, glad to have you around. I think I did mention the possibility of making my own game didn't I? lol  ;D

Ok, we got two that are floating. I've already offered for Sethala, but Xenolord will most likely need a partner with his second character. I think anyway, if he's doing another pokegirl.