It's All Brand New (With An Older Man)

Started by VelvetSatin, May 08, 2021, 08:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelvetSatin

So I usually do role plays with an older woman/younger man plot but this time I thought I would try something with older man/younger woman. It's definitely something new for me so I am willing to give it a go! I'd like to play the female so I am looking for a detailed writing partner who can play the older male. Your real gender doesn't matter.

Still deciding upon a plot but I was thinking that perhaps this could take place in a nice sleepy, quiet town in the UK. My character would be in her late 20's so I don't mind whatever age you pick for your older male but I was thinking possibly late 40's - early 50's on up.

You've known my family for a very long time. In fact, your daughter has been a good friend of mine. You can be married or divorced but keep in mind that I do love taboo story plots so maybe you could be married to add to that tension between the characters.

Your character is an aging musician, one who has been in a band from a long time ago. You've seen all kinds of things in life but now that you are older life has suddenly changed and you've been replaced by the modern music scene. You are quite the intelligent person who studies philosophy and spends a lot of time reading and still playing that guitar of yours.

While growing up our families got to know one another. She would come over and hang out with your daughter. My father could have even been a songwriter for you so there would be a musical history between our families. She has always been the carefree one. She's a natural beauty with a flair for adventure. For most of her life she has either dated boys her own age or younger than her. She's never really gotten into men who were older. Maybe though she would innocently flirt in her late teens when she was over and watching you play guitar, or she would bring over the songs that her father had written for you. Still, nothing out of the ordinary would happen. She felt privileged to know and be friends with a family who came from a famous background.

How it turns is one particular evening your group has a comeback tour and you are celebrating the event at a party at your house. Lots of other musicians are in attendance. My character of course is invited and she hangs out with your daughter. This time however, she finds herself in a situation where she's drawn towards you. How does it happen? Well those are details we can work out but I'd like for this taboo relationship to spark and suddenly become a secret. Maybe she's even got a boyfriend who's a bit younger than her but she's suddenly becoming closer to you. She doesn't know why. She's never liked the older men so this is all brand new.

I'd like to work on the psychological aspects between the characters. The depth between them and how their relationship blossoms with this magnetic older man and much younger playful woman. Of course along with this taboo subject there could also be darker subjects such as domination/submission and power dynamics.

I am looking for those that can carry a story and write long, detailed posts. I am willing to entertain any of your ideas as well. Believe me, the older man/younger woman idea is new for me so I am curious to see where it all leads...