Interest Check: Teen Titans?

Started by Wolfy, January 08, 2011, 02:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenolord

I agree with Mhina. While I understand the Villains aren't going to be winning every battle, we can't expect them to loose all the time, Mairight? Good villains never suffer Unrecoverable Losses, or go to prison. They just suffer setbacks.

Set backs are like lives for a Villain.

Mhina

Lots of good villains go to prison. Just look at the Batman stories. The trick is breaking out.

HollowX

Quote from: LeoStar on January 23, 2011, 08:34:21 PM
were so dead if the bad guys start helping eachother, we cant even hurt one...

Don't worry too much about that with Leon, unless you guys try to destroy the world he doesn't see a reason to do that yet. Hell, he plans on taking that suit some time in the future (though he's vastly underestimating Jake at the moment lol)

Xiphon III

Hah. Ever hear of Joker Immunity? The bad guys ALWAYS go to prison(or arkham). Then they get out again next issue.

Wolfy

Message to all: Villains will lose, and get locked up. They can break out, but just like the Titans are going to lose, so are the villains. :P

CurvyKitten

umm.... ok. And the only reason my character helped him was she thought his core was going. And well she wants to live to steal another day you know.  And how they going to catch me I was going to run my happy but is invisible...lol

HollowX

Quote from: Wolfy on January 24, 2011, 04:16:18 AM
Message to all: Villains will lose, and get locked up. They can break out, but just like the Titans are going to lose, so are the villains. :P

It's true, the villains will lose and go to jail, but the second part at least shouldn't happen in the first encounter. After all, if they go to jail right on the go how would they establish themselves as good villains to the Titans, they need to at least be a challenge.

Mhina

Xiphon III

Aaaannnddd...the powers manifest. This'll be fun. Congratulations, Honip. [airline captain voice]The fasten seatbelt sign has been turned off. You are now free to move about the station. You no longer have to live in the command room.[/airline captain voice] Heh. Don't worry, he can still get the alerts and stuff. He's headed for his room. That's where he keeps all of the COOL shit.

HollowX

So, can we say it's the next day now, or should we go with some closing posts?

Mhina

You can probably go ahead, since we'll be in space and it'll be hard to tell.

HollowX

I'll wait for the two scenes to finish before I do my own villainy entrance in Sector E  ;)

LeoStar

I'm stealing a  bit of Xiphon idea and curves. I'm going to use this scene to show that she can absorb heat around her either to recover or improve powers :)

Xiphon III

LeoStar

your idea of putting in a bit of character development

Mhina

Xiphon III

Wolfy

Yeah, sorry I haven't been around...I have Dead Space 2, soo..that's been distracting me. :P

Xiphon III

Wolfy

Anyway, I'm here, and Hitomi is in the Dojo, you know, perfect for Honip to walk in on her training or something. *shrugs*

Xiphon III

Huzzah! He doesn't have much practical experience with field fighting. Perhaps she could help him train.

Wolfy

Yes...She can help him train, and he can help her blow off steam. :D....though I'm not sure..does he know that she's female yet, or does he still think she's a boy?

Edit: Err..wow. Messed up that. lol

Mhina

Xiphon III

He has absolutely no idea. You're just one of the guys to him.

Wolfy

Quote from: Xiphon III on January 27, 2011, 04:25:34 AM
He has absolutely no idea. You're just one of the guys to him.

Hmm..I wonder how long that will last? :P

Then again, it's not like he'll strip her or anything, so I guess she'll just have to..reveal it somehow.