Ex-Boyfriend and Girlfriend (Ellenai and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, July 31, 2010, 10:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Alexis is 20 years old with curly brown hair and gorgeous baby blue eyes. She recently broke up with her boyfriend of 2 years. He broke it off never really giving a reason why. She loved him so much so it was still hard for her because she thought about him constantly. She knew him in high school and they dated in her senior year. Now she is going to school that is about an hour away from her home. She thinks about him constantly and wonders how life is treating him. She hasn't heard from him in a long time. She loves him still after everything.

She is sitting at her computer desk typing some papers that are due for school the following week. She has checked her facebook account and accepted some friends and wrote on some of their walls. She changed her away status to.."I wish i could turn off my feelings for you but your the other half i was looking for all along and i wish it was reciprocated..wishing u the best in life. i love you always..

doing some homework..text if u need me :-)"

She goes back to writing her papers.

Ellenai

Travis is running across campus while looking at his cell, almost bumping into someone... "sorry"... and pushing past, runs through the big oak doors. While he is walking down the corridor he doesn't really look up. His blond hair hangs down covering his face. If he would just look up for even a moment anyone could see his big brown eyes. He has a cute face to match, and with it comes a certain confidence. When he gets to his class, he sits down unnoticed and quickly opens his lap top. It only takes seconds to find it... and he sees her update. Quietly, pulling his cell from his pocket he scrolls through his list of contacts until he finds hers and text....'r u ok? call me'

AAA111

As Alexis is writing her paper her phones goes off with a buzz alerting her that she got a text message. She grabs her phone and notices the name on the caller id and sighs. She hasn't her from him in a long time. The caller id reads "my baby". She hasn't changed it quite yet. She grabs the phone and reads the text message and sighs in frustration as she begins to type back "yeah i'm fine..why call u?" She says still kind of hurt that they broke things off never really understanding any of it. She goes back to writing her paper.

Ellenai

After class he waits under a tree out front, checking his cell he sees her message and says out loud 'damn it!' While shoving the phone into his front pocket, a young girl crashes into him "where ya been" and plants a big kiss on his lips. He chuckles a little in their kiss and grips her upper arms 'hey, I can't make it tonight, I have some stuff to do.' She backs up looking at him and twist her lips to the side 'yeah....sure....Debbie and Kate wanted to do something anyway.' They both smile...he kisses her again 'see you later?' nodding they both go different directions.

As he is walking the side walk, he looks into the windows and tries to think of what to say to her. He stopped and leaned against a building while thumbing over his cell. Sticking it back into his pocket he moved quickly away like he knew exactly where he was going.

When he arrived to her house he stood out front for the longest time, the sun was setting and he had really lost track of the time. Finally, he made his way to the place and landed on the front step. He didn't bother the bell, he just slammed his fist hard against the heavy door ...BAMM! BAMM! BAMM! and called her name 'Alexis......Alexis....are you there?' ......BAMM! BAMM! BAMM!

AAA111

A few hours later she has finished writing her papers that are due for the next week. She was very surprised that she had finished the papers as early as she had done. Feeling extremely content with herself she lays down on her bed to wait some tv and relax for a little bit she felt like she deserved the break after all of her hard work.

About an hour later she hears a loud screaming and knocking on the door and notices that it is travis' voice and she sighs in frustration and she gets up and heads to the door. She opens the door and looks at him.

"Hi..I'm here. Stop making such a noise. What do you want?"

Ellenai

He was standing there thinking he might have made a mistake coming to her door. Maybe he really should have called. Picking his cell out of his pocket the door flew open. The cell slipped from his hand and cracked when it landed at his feet. It was like he watched it happen. Travis raised his head up to look at the one standing inside the passage. A smile grew over his lips 'Hey.......' he looked down and thought about the cell just laying there and wondered if it would work. He looked away for a minute and then back at Alexis. 'So...whats going on...' finally picking up the cell and fumbled it in hand, sort of showing it to Alexis and half grinning, slipping it back into his pocket. Looking around noticing it was getting late but he couldn't leave, not yet. 'You gonna invite me in?'

AAA111

As she opened the door she saw him with that cocky little grin on his face. She finds it irresistible still after everything. She sighs as she shakes her head in annoyance at him.

"nothings going on. yeah come on in i guess" she says as she moves aside giving him room to come in. once he is in she lightly and gently closes the front door and sits down on the white chair that she always sits it. It is so comfy to lay on and sometimes she will fall asleep and it is the most comfortable chair to take a nap in. She looks at him wondering what he wants.

Ellenai

Accepting, he steps in, and he brushed against her a little. He tries to play it cool and a hand automatically through his hair throwing it back out of his face. 'Yeah......sorry about the noise...I just....didn't think you would answer.' He looked around the place remembering.  When she closes the door and takes her seat, his heart pounds in his chest and he realizes what he is really here for....he can't find the words....he just shakes his head a little and becomes nervous. He hopes she doesn't notice, trying to take a seat himself he bumps into a stand by her chair knocking over some stuff crashing all over the floor into pieces..'damn it.....'  he bent down trying to pick things up and cuts his finger... he starts to sweat and wipes his face with the back of his hand making a mess on himself.

AAA111

She sees his finger bleeding and quickly runs into the bathroom to get some band-aids, neosporin, and some towels. He comes back out and she sits down next to him as she wraps the towel around his finger trying to stop the bleeding. She looks at him sighing thinking still after all this time she will always be there to take care of him.

"Let me take care of this and what is wrong with you? Trav why did you come over to see me? Is something wrong?" She asks him thinking this is not the Travis she knew and loved with all her heart. He seems really out of it and not at all himself.

Ellenai

He looks into her face and watches her every move, her expression and he feels her touch him, her hand to his when she cleans his hand and wraps the towel. He smiles, knowing she doesn't hate him, not like she pretends...and she can....she has a right....he knows....'thanks...but I'm alright' and he holds the towel himself now allowing her let go if she wished. It was nice having her sit this close to him and he tried to listen to her words in detail, but he kept trailing off, thinking about them, about their good times, the bad times.....but he did try to listen too and tried to keep his face looking at her so she would think he really was listening too. He did know how important that was to her. All he could do was smile and just look at her, while he held that towel. 'You know...I still think you have the prettiest blue eyes in the world.' And he just let his smile slip a little...

AAA111

As Travis held the towel she slowly let go of the towel letting him hold the towel to stop the bleeding. She saw him looking at her as she talked and she knew that he really wasn't listening. You knew how someone acts after being together for so long. She was so good at reading his expressions and he knew what to do to please her.

She blushes. "Thanks..Start talking mister. What are you here for?" She smiles.

Ellenai

Her voice was not really angry, he knew her angry.....but still he knew she meant business and bleeding or not, it seemed he only has minutes if that to try to explain. Every time he tried to speak, his throat felt like it was full of sand and he couldn't stop thinking about her and their plans....why did she have to be sitting right here....but no, don't move...stay right here....he could hear the words and fought hard to not say anything stupid.

'I just wanted to see you.' he only paused a second before he leaned a little closer and let his lips touch hers.

AAA111

As his lips touched hers her eyes opened immediately in complete shock. This was not something that she was expecting at all. She never thought he would pull something like that. But very quickly she pulled back because she knew she couldn't put her heart out there again and be hurt again. She just couldn't. She loved him dearly but he hurt her deeply when he left her suddenly without even an explanation. It was an extremely hard time for her and one that she did not want to repeat.

"Travis I don't even know what to say to you..why did you do that? We aren't together anymore you can't just do that" She said starting to get a little angry but at the same time confused.

Ellenai

'ALEXIS'  he said her name loudly to get her attention. She was right there before him, so close to him all he had to do, touch her. A voice in his mind, a haunting of how he really felt, how he wanted to scream out his feelings for her to listen....to hear...to understand....He stopped himself from touching her, from trying to hold onto her, he did not say anything that he thought he could say. He knew what he had to do and maybe telling her would only hurt her more. He looked into face, listening to the silence between them, knowing they were not finish. Did she know it? 'Alexis....' his voice quieter, more calm 'it's not as easy for me as you think' his eyes searched her for any kind of love that she might still have for him....

AAA111

As he told her that it was not as easy for him as she thought she gave a small little laugh thinking that wow she can't believe he said that. She was quite annoyed now. She was ready to tell him everything that she was feeling but he needed to know how much he hurt her when he broke things off with her.

"Travis you have freaking nerve. Its not easy for YOU. God forbid it wasn't easy for you. It was so hard for me when you up and left me that night with a damn single word or even a note or an explanation. That was the worst night of my life.I was head over heels in love with you Travis. I loved you more than anything in this world and when you up and left me like you did a piece of my heart was gone. I was slowly starting to get better when you kissed me. You can't do things like that." She says as a tear falls down the side of her face.

"Sorry I didn't make things all picture perfect for you when you left" She said with extreme sarcasm in her voice.

Ellenai

It was all he could take. To hear her say all the words finally and knowing it all along, but now she made it so real for him. He knew how wonderful she is, how wonderful they were together, how great everything could have been for them in their future.  He stood listened close to the beating she applied with her words. He knew he deserved it, every last word. It was not even enough compared to what he had done to her and what he had done to them, their future.  He grabbed her and pulled at her to fall into him.  He wanted to hold her close, to comfort her.....

AAA111

She melted in his arms. Even after he completely and utterly broke her heart she still felt safe in his arms. Which is ironic considering everything that he had done to her. She rested her head on his chest for a few minutes and then she begin to realize that she couldn't do this again. She really just couldn't.

She pulled away "No Travis you can't do that. You can't toy with me like that. It is not fair to me. Why don't you just go home to your girlfriend" She said to him. She heard rumors that he found someone else already and they had been dating for a month. They broke up about 6 months ago.

Ellenai

He held her close and letting her break down into him, while he held the toweled hand behind her head, hugging her close he kissed her hair.

Before he had a chance to say anything or do anything she pulled away.

'Alexis...you do not know the whole story.' He paused and starred at her. 'No, you didn't deserve everything that happened.' He took a step closer to her. 'You were, and you are.....so incredible.' Taking another step closer to her and reaching out his good hand. 'Please....you have to know....' holding his hand out to her.

AAA111

She said down on the couch completing ignoring the fact that he was extending his hand out to her. She looked up at him wanting to know the whole story. NEEDING to know the whole story and what happened.

"Fine then tell me the whole story. I'd like to think that you owe me at least that. I'm really not that  bad of a person. I'll listen but please just tell me what happened. Why did you ruin the most perfect thing I ever had in my life"

Ellenai

Although he had her attention, as he had been pretty much begging for the whole night, he turned from her now in shame. He couldn't really look her in those beautiful blue eyes and be able to say all he needed to say. Before he started to explain, he had to ask her how she knew. He thought they had kept things quiet, and were careful about who knew what was going on.  He presented the question while he looked away, almost unbearable to ask the one he had shared so much with for so long. 'How did you know I had a girlfriend?'

AAA111

"Travis it really doesn't matter how I found out but I got a text from Mike about a month ago saying that you found someone else and that if I needed to talk to him that he would be there for me." She said as she looked at him. Mike was one of his closest friends and a huge player. He was a ladies man and he would be the first to admit it and he bragged about how many girls he slept with. He had a huge ego but he treated her good and was a good friend to her.

She looked up at him wondering what he would say now.

Ellenai

Forgetting everything that was set in motion for him to say to her. Words that he tried all night to get out. Things did need to be said and she would soon enough hear all of it. Now.....his words...his thoughts...his feelings and emotions all drain out like leakage from his brain. All he can hear, the only thing that even remotely is in his head now is echoing like a drum...and he repeats as if she didn't hear it herself....'DID YOU SAY MIKE?' he turns around now and looks at with almost hate in eyes, his face shows his disgust....and now he was more worried and concern about Mike than he was anything else what so ever. 'Mike? Really? Are you freakin serious?'

AAA111

She looks at him and those eyes. She has never EVER seen those eyes before. Even when they had their fights he never had that look in his eyes. He was PISSED. But she wasn't sure if it was at her or at mike. She figured it was her and so then she got mad and give an extremely irritated look to him.

"You have ABSOLUTELY no reason to even say anything right now. Your the one that left me without a damn explanation and the one who went out and got a new girlfriend not even 6 months after we broke up. You think you are so much better than me and that you are able to move on and that I can't" She says to him.m The way it came out it made it sound like she moved on with Mike but she didn't. She had dated, gone out with, or even kissed another guy. She couldn't she still loved travis more than anything and she wouldn't do that.

Ellenai

'You know what......you need to forget about my....girlfriend...' and he rolled his eyes and moved his head  'let's just keep things right on target here....MIKE! of all the freakin SOB's you could have laid with, why the hell did you pick him?' He pased the floor back and forth quickly, and using his hands forgetting the cut and it started to bleed again. 'You are worth so much more then just a quickie with good ole Mikey boy' his voice becoming loud and irritated...'Haaa'  and he looked at her with a surprised look and his eyes really wide. 'And ya know..... I think I might have just seen Mikey...yeah....'  he twisted his mouth like he had won the prize. 'and he wasn't...' before he could get the words out he passed out on the floor. His hand had really started gushing more blood and it was starting to make a mess.

AAA111

She looked at him never thinking that he wouldn't even say something that rude and hurtful to her. She was such a good classy girl. She had values that she upheld thus far in her life and she was willing to uphold them until her wedding night and she couldn't even believe he would even say that. She looked at him with extreme hurt in her eyes. She slowly got up and walked over to him and slapped him across the face. She never did that unless she was in complete hurt.

"TRAVIS MICHAEL i thought you hurt me before when you broke my heart but that comment there takes the cake. I never did anything with him. And for you to even think I would that hurts more than anything. You know my beliefs and values and how i feel about sexual intercourse. You were the only person I ever told how I felt about that. I let you in to my heart and I feel like you totally destroyed it. Just tell me what happened"

She sighed as she grabbed a few more towels and put some pressure on his hand to stop the bleeding. He had heard everything she had said to him before he passed out. She continue to apply pressure to his cut.