News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for a sub female for a male Vamp character

Started by Queen Be Damned Sheiba, August 10, 2009, 08:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

Hello everyone I'm looking for a female sub character for my male vampire character. He's his info. And I'm sorry about the format, it's a profile I had saved on another site. Let me know if you're interested.

[imgright]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk256/hollow_angel/anime/Vampire-1.png[/imgright]Username: sheiba90

Name: Kintaru-sama

Race: Vampire

Sexuality: Straight

History:I am the son of the Demon King Nobunaga. My age is thousands of years old. You tend to loose track after a while. My mother was an angel, kidnapped and raped by my Father. I was the only child she bared. She killed herself shortly after my birth. After she found out I could only live by drinking the blood of others.

After my fathers "death" as you humans call it, I made my way out into the world. I wound up in Japan where I worked as an assassin until I grew bored with it. Naturally, with my father being the man that he is, I thirsted for conquest. I fought my way up the ranks, killing all who opposed me and got in my way. Eventually though, I became bored with power and moved on. I traveled the world. From Rome and Egypt to France and England. And then when the western conquest began, I went to America.

I arrived in new world in a small spanish port named Portobelo Colon in Panama. For many years I explored this inchartered land claiming parcels for both Spain and Portugual. I later severed all ties with both governments and made my way north. I eventually settled in what is now New Orleans, a place where someone with my...circumstaince wouldn't be judged. It was becoming air appearant that my I could no longer hide my nocturnal behavior.

I found many of my kind living in this place, offspring of the one known as Dracula, my only prodigy. Many of them were no more than beast, and I am a gentleman. I stayed to myself and none were foolish enough to challenge me. Though few of my kind know of my existence, I exude a powerful aura that my kind can sense. The one time I had a run in with a recently turned hot-headed male, I nearly killed him.

In the early 1800's I left New Orleans and moved to the realm where others like me existed. I continued to live there until recently. Now, I am lonely. I am seeking a companion to call my own. A slave to my whims.

Position: Master

Personality: I tend to be very strict, though not unbearable. I likes things to be run smoothly and efficiently. I don't like disobedience and will take a personal hand in the punishment of the slave that does not follow my instructions.

Lady Kalypso

This looks interesting. :) I could certainly come up with a feisty character for you if you'd like. :)

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

I am very interested in role playing with you. I think you  may enjoy my girl Isis as a slave.
Username: Aifayashajaganshi

Name: Isis Marie Hatchen.
Race: Human
Sexuality: Straight
History:  I was born to an upper class family in New York city. My mother died in childbirth and my father never forgave me for killing her.  My other brother was always the one who cared for me, when the stock took a true for the worst so did my father and attempted to fly out of the office window.
My bother joined a street gang to help the two of us he quickly rose in power until he became there leader seconded only by me. After his death I took over, being young and reckless I had no idea what I had gotten myself into. We fell almost off of us killed. Me, I was taken to be a slave. To sit in a cold cell until someone found me suitable.
Position: Slave
Personality: I am very free willed, I enjoy caucusing havoc and annoying anyone who has not really taken the time to get to know me.  On the other hand I am well educated and worldly and enjoy getting stuff done.
Some day we will all wake up and realize that; the decisions we made  to define our adult life were made by a teenager, a stoned teenager.

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

I have an odd desire to revive my dom vampire. Though I'm still playing with him, I'm looking for a new pet to try taking a different direction. Anyone one interested?

The Dark Raven

So snapping this up.  I will get you a character sketch in the morning if you are willing. :-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Queen Be Damned Sheiba