And i want to be... A Dominatrix! [threesome!]

Started by Celestial Goblin, April 05, 2006, 07:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celestial Goblin

Dominatrix are wonderful. Aggresively beautiful woman that dress black leather, moving elegantly in high-heeled boots, using a riding crop to greet their slaves. It's not easy being a Domina lady, but the sheer excellence of it is worth all the effort. I want to become a beautiful lady Dominatrix and learn the art of erotic tyranny, but such things are not self taught. First off, i need a slave to work with. Can be either gender and either willing or not, but as a beggining Dominatrix i might have trouble handling a smart and rebellious thrall.
I'd also feel happy if a more experienced lady would tutor me in the art of seduction and pain. A seasoned Domina to act as my mentor and help me break my first slave, taking care my dark charisma will be absolute.

Two people willing to play this out, let me know. Player gender doesn't matter, but i'd like the two dominants to be female. I'd envision a classic femdom shtick with all the usual fetishes. If you're into such stuff, we can progress into needles and branding, if not, we can stay with crops and cuffs.

PhoenixBlaze

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Celestial Goblin

Slave?
Yahoo! I mean, *accent* Splendid my dear.

Elvi

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

PhoenixBlaze

*pokes elvi and licks her face* What's wrong? Yes I accept, when do we get started?

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Elvi

I'll come in with you Celestial, but as you have seen in my pm, I am feeling rather........evil.......*grins*

PhoenixBlaze

monkeygirl

Oh bother - looks like I slept in too late and missed a perfect opportunity    :(  *sighs* Next time I'll have to be a little quicker, I guess  :) 
bisexual and submissive

espeically likes BDSM, beastiality, pain play, humilitaion, exhibitionism, good writing!  oh!  And becoming quickly obssessed with the idea of tentacles - shame on you people ;D

Elvi

OH monkey!
Were you wanting to be an unwilling guest?

monkeygirl

:) Most certainly I would.  LOL - Yeah, I think I could RP unwilling, although it might push me to my limits  ;D
bisexual and submissive

espeically likes BDSM, beastiality, pain play, humilitaion, exhibitionism, good writing!  oh!  And becoming quickly obssessed with the idea of tentacles - shame on you people ;D

Elvi

MadPanda

Tsk, tsk.  Are you feeling evil again, ma chere femme?
Here, let me add a little appropriate mood music for you...

(spins up Peter Gabriel's Shock the Monkey)

I'd drop by for a visit, but you look rather crowded.  ;D  Do have fun, kiddies!
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook