Sex, Drugs, & Rock n' Roll [m.m]

Started by Sho, November 21, 2009, 08:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

So, I have two potential plots for this title. First...

My character, name as of yet to be decided, is a huge fan of your character. Your character would be a huge star, and mine would get the rare chance to get in backstage after a huge show. Among the gaggle of boys and girls, my character would catch the eye of yours, and yours would take mine home with less than honorable intentions. After that night, though, your character would see potential in mine. He'd see a certain something that could potentially be starpower, with the right molding. Deciding to take my character under his wing, he shapes and molds mine into the perfect rockstar from head to toe, all the while carrying on an affair with him. I see the rockstar (your character) as being a bit colder, or at least not terribly lovey-dovey. He'd be shaping my character into a star with whom he could further his own career, taking a sizable cut of my character's profits as a stand-in agent.

The second plot would go a little something like this...

Your character would be either an agent or a rockstar. Mine, as well, would be a rockstar. My character's life would be intertwined with yours, either through a chance meeting or maybe a duet in the case of yours being a rockstar, and they would start a relationship of sorts.

The second plot is less developed and much more open-ended, obviously. My preference lies in the first plot but I'd be more than willing to do either, and if there's something you'd like to change in order to do the roleplay, I'm always open to that. I'm looking for these to be slightly darker roleplays, sexually and emotionally, as well as fairly literate. I'd like them to be at minimum two paragraphs. No max - if I'm given pages to work with, I can write pages in return. Also, I'd like to be the sexually submissive partner in the roleplay, and I'd like it to be male/male. If anyone's willing, drop me a message here or shoot me a PM to discuss things further!

Ashur

I'd be interested in the first one! That's the sort of character I adore playing. Let me know if you're interested.
Let our formulas find your soul
We’ll divine your artesian source (in your mind),
Marshal feed and force (our machines will)
To design you a perfect love—
Or (better still) a perfect lust
O how glorious, glorious: a brand new need is born.

O/OA/AWanted Roleplays

Sho

PMed. As always, I'm still taking offers. I like to see the different was different plots turn out.

Diabolus Lupus

I'm not typically a m/m person, but the first plot actually sounds interesting.

Sho

PMed as well! Still taking offers, naturally. :)

Sho