Zombies! (M GM looking for F player)

Started by Denivar, August 21, 2012, 01:22:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denivar

After a nasty breakup with your boyfriend, your parents were nice enough to splurge a little on you and send you and two of your best friends to an island in the Caribbean for Spring Break. Things start off well enough, you party, drink, flirt with boys.

There is a little drama along the way -- one boy becomes a little too into you and doesn't take well to you spurning his advances. Another boy intervenes, but then expects you to 'thank' him for it. All in all though, you have a good, relaxing time at the resort your parents paid for you to go to.

Until, one day, there is an outbreak of a virus on the island. The virus eats away at the victim's brain, making them mindless and aggressive, turning on their former friends, vicious zombies, spreading the virus into their victims.

Initially, there is an international effort to evacuate those on the island, but when it's discovered there is risk of the virus spreading further, it's decided that the best approach is to quarantine it instead. You must do all you can to survive -- who can you trust to save you from the zombies? Would you remain at the resort, or run into the wilderness? With society falling to pieces, what kind of dark twisted characters will you end up with?

---

Expect a mix of adventure, action, with the possibility of sex [1] -- both of the consensual and non-consensual variety.  I'd like to start the role play off with the protagonist arriving on the island and the build-up to the virus outbreak may play out a little differently to my outline above, depending on the character's actions and who they meet.

The role play will be gritty and intense, and your character had better be trying hard to survive. If you do dumb things, I won't have too much hesitation about making sure your character meets an appropriately grisly end. :)

Please PM me with any interest in this role play. The role play will most likely take place in the forums though I'd also consider IM -- and set up and discussion in IM would be preferred.

[1] Sex only with humans, sex with zombies isn't a "thing" for me.
"If you go to see the woman, do not forget the whip." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Ons and Offs -- Roleplay Ideas -- Apologies, Absences, Excuses, that sort of thing