GaGa88

You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Noxxi

We need more men to balance out this exceedingly sexy female cast. Assuming everyone is accepted who posted a CS we've got a female owner, 1 male spirit, 2 female spirits, 1 male guest and 3 female guests. I'm excited for this idea, a lot! ^.^;
.monsters <3 exist.
On's/Off's

Hellis

Oh hello precius, original concept <3. Might I ask whether you'd like a a male spirit. or a male guest?

lovelygirl

Would appreciate a male spirit, thanks.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Hellis

Hellis

Leo Oskarsson
Malevolent Spirit
Born 1904 - Died 1932

Room 220:
Kingsized Bedroom

Background: Leo Oskarsson  was born in Sweden, but like many of his peers at that time. He wanted to move elsewere. He wanted to go the states. The man was poor, but intelligent and full of wit and  charm. The very same charm would land him a place as a guest on one of the voyages. The at the time inexperienced man found himself the lower of a rich, middle aged woman who basicly abused him under the threat of getting him thrown overboard. He however, found it to be at least pleasurable when his "Mistress" was not in a bad mood. Once he had reached the pormised land of AMerica however, he made himself scarce, his view of women forever twisted. He never wanted to be in that situation again, so Instead he used his charms and wits to be a grifter. He charmed women out of jewelry and money. But it was not enough. He needed more. He became so obsessed that one day he flatout demanded his lover to kill her own husband so they could run away together. Surprisingly, she complied. High of this rush over power, he began to mentally torment her untill she broke. No longer interested, he left her to her own devices and moved onto the next victim. He was dubbed the casanova swindler, having taken to collecting on couples money. 1932 he was cough outside of a bar by the very first woman who's life he had ruined. She shot him.

Character on/offs: Ons: Men, Women, Physical Pain, Mental Torment, Temptation, Seduction, Mind games, Dominating Women, Being dominated (rarely). Offs: Witless, Stupid people, feeble minded people.

Player on/offs: openminded, but read O/O for more info.

lovelygirl

I like all your characters. Gonna keep this open - I will begin to put up threads tomorrow since I think we have a good mix right now. Always accepting more players and excited to start.

Ons &Offs

GaGa88

You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

dale108

Character name:  Joseph Hamilton
Guest or spirit:  Guest
Background:  Joe is a well-known author whose novels tend toward the supernatural with kinky overtones.  The irony is that, though he's done major research and written several novels on the supernatural, he doesn't believe in ghosts.  And while he's dabbled in the BDSM lifestyle, he admits to being more of an observer than a player.  However, Joe never claims to be what he's not.  So he's publicly admitted that he doesn't believe in ghosts, just merely writes about them.  His appearance at the Hotel California is not one of his research outings, but purely accidental (or so he thinks).  He was on his way to his cabin in the mountains when his Aston Martin broke down in front of this hotel.  Knowing that there are no service stations nearby (and certainly none that would have parts for a vintage British automobile), he decides to get a room for the night.
Character ons:  Women, BDSM, domination and submission.
Character offs:  Anything involving animals, fish hooks, or shit.
Player on/offs:  The same as above.
"Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning."

Grammar is Important:
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Correct word choices is knowing if you'd rather be pissed off THEN pissed on or pissed off THAN pissed on.
Punctuation is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

https://www.f-list.net/c/breathlessforyou

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=164283.0 - IC will begin posting tonight. Will be adding rooms for each guest and rooms for the spirits that have noted special room numbers in their bios.

Ons &Offs

dale108

If I may make a suggestion, those people who put their ons and their offs on the same line might want to separate them so we know which kinks are on and which are off.   Otherwise, you're giving us a list of what you love and hate in the same sentence without specifying which is which.   ???

Grammar is Important:
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Correct word choices is knowing if you'd rather be pissed off THEN pissed on or pissed off THAN pissed on.
Punctuation is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

lovelygirl

Agreed-thanks for pointing that out!

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Always accepting more spirits! The more the merrier!

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

We've begun, so if you are still in, follow the links to get started.

Ons &Offs

JuliettaRossi

If you're still accepting...I'd love to play the maid, long since past...

This kind of thread was brought up a few months back but never got off the ground and I reaaalllly wanted to play her.

Her story line, if I remember correctly (the originator of the thread deleted everything after about 2 weeks of people putting up information and characters and starting the thread) was a young girl - 1910, 1920 era coming to California to 'get discovered' as an actress. No money, her car breaks down outside of the hotel and she goes inside. Amazingly there's a job opening for a housekeeper/maid. She ends up dying not long after - a guest with strong hands and a penchant for strangling girls.

lovelygirl

Julietta, give me a full bio and we'll work her in.

Ons &Offs

Clio

Are you accepting any more female guests?
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

JuliettaRossi

Character Name: Dahlia Stephens
Guest or spirit:  Spirit
Background: Dahlia left Chicago, bound for Hollywood and her dream to become an actress and movie star on June 15, 1928. She almost made it, but her car broke down outside of the hotel one sunny hot Summer afternoon. When she walked inside, she had almost nothing left to her name and she knew she wouldn't make it all the way to Hollywood without a job between here and there. They told her they had an opening - as a maid and housekeeper for the hotel and apparently experience wasn't needed. She started that very same day. She noticed the oddities, the whispers and the glimmer of light, but just brushed it off as atmosphere of the hotel. It wasn't until two months later when a rather handsy guest decided her neck would feel good in his grasp. He surprised her as she was cleaning his room, an arm around her waist and a hand over her mouth as he hauled her, kicking and strugling, toward the unmade bed. He strangled her, his hands cutting off that last bit of air...and then she knew what the hotel was. She's been here ever since, the keys at her waist just for show as she continues to clean up the hotel rooms for guests.
Character ons:  dominant men, a bit of rough play, an edge of danger, sensory play, breath play, bondage, spanking, flirting, intelligence, and the list goes on. She likes the occasional female guest - a bit softer - pretty and curvy with long hair generally.
Character offs:  anything that should stay in the bathroom
Player on/offs:  same as above

lovelygirl

Julietta, perfect! Get that girl to the hotel! List in her in the character thread and get her going!

Christa, get me a character to look over!

Ons &Offs

dale108

Hmmm!  Gazing at that second picture of Dahlia and wondering if that's what will greet one of the guests when he or she gets back to their room.   :o

Grammar is Important:

Clio

Name: Emmy Hines

Role: Guest

Background: Emmy is a wanderer. Ever since she was a young girl, she's itched to wander...to travel...to roam. Therefore, she spends most of her time in an old Toyota Camry, going from hotel to hotel. She was raised in a small Midwestern town, and after graduating at the top of her class in high school, she managed to stay in one place for four years to earn a degree in History and Literature, and now travels from place to place...earning money as a make-up artist and researching for books she plans to write. She's a gypsy soul, fearless to a fault...except for snakes...and will protect others until her dying breath. She is feisty and intelligent, but very kind to those who deserve it. She can be flighty and awkward, but she means well. Although she's 24, she's remained a virgin due to religious beliefs.

Character Ons: She's a virgin, so she doesn't know exactly, but she'll discover that she enjoys BDSM, Men, Anal and much more. She's done quite a bit of oral, and loves it.

Character Offs: Snakes, Scat and being made jealous or being rejected.

Player Ons/Offs: Essentially same as above, but I'm about as extreme as you can get. Check my O.O in my signature. The only real off I have is scat. Most other things are negotiable.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Firm Grip

Character name-Tommy Paz
Guest or spirit-Spirit
Age-25
Background-Tommy was a rising star in pro boxing.  On his way to a title shot, everything was falling into place.  He had come from the slums of D.C.  The product of a dysfunctional family, anger and violence was all he knew.  When Tommy was ten he walked into a gym and it changed his life.  He was able to have an outlet for his anger and was praised for the use of his hands.  Fighting gave him the two things he loved the most, fame, and women.  His next big fight was in Vegas but he wanted to stay far enough from the hype to stay focused on the fight.  His manager found the hotel and  rented Tommy a room where he could go and clear his thoughts.  The day before the fight his manager called his room but there was no answer.  When the police came Tommy laid dead with a single gun shot wound to the head.  The wife of a fighter Tommy beat blamed him for her husband's current mental state.  Posing as groupie she got Tommy to bring her up to the room.  Tommy spent his life watching his back, but never saw the danger that was right in front of him.
Character on/offs- Control, Rough sex, bondage.  Only real off is bathroom stuff and bestiality
Player on/offs-Same as my character
Picture-below

-Tony

lovelygirl

Approved, please place in character thread (link above) and join in!

Ons &Offs