Hotel California- recruiting - One Female and two male guests wanted

Started by lovelygirl, January 21, 2013, 11:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

"You can check out but you can never leave...."

On the side of highway 12 stood the Hotel Califonia. It stood tall against the flat backdrop of the land. You will be greeted by Eva Stone, the hotels owner and manager. There's something a bit off though, about her and the hotel....

So this is roughly based off the song of the same name. Once you check into the hotel, you can never leave. I will be looking for 5 malevolent spirits. This game will become extreme, so if it's not your cup of tea, don't apply.

As for guests, I am looking for 6 at the moment.

Recruiting now. Need some spirits to come on board
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

TanaSilver

I'm interested in being a guest. If you allow it, and need it, I wouldn't mind also playing a malevolent spirit.

By the way, Hotel California is one of my favorite classic rock songs of all time, hands down. It's got a strangely creepy vibe to it, and I like the direction you're taking with this game if it's going the way I think it is.
O/O

DrKen

I'm interested in being a guest at your fine establishment.  :)
"Roleplaying about sex is like dating a virgin: You can pretend all you want, but you're still not gonna get any."  --DrKen

DrKen's Introduction Thread          DrKen's ONs and OFFs

Thrasius

Go ahead and color me interested in playing one of the spirits!

lovelygirl

Ok so two guests so far and one spirit. Now if we could just get  a few more on board!

Ons &Offs

Sanai

This roleplay is exactely what I have been wanting for a very long time. Every time I listen to that song I want to roleplay the hell out of that thing.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

lovelygirl

Ok those interested, give me just a skeleton bio.

Character name
Guest or spirit
Background
Character on/offs
Player on/offs

Ons &Offs

GaGa88

I wanna be a guest, lol. :)
I will get a bio up later.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Kirinis

I'll like to toss my hat into the ring for consideration as a spirit.

Character Name: Daniel Holsey
     Guest or Spirit: Spirit
     Background: A merchant by trade, Daniel was very much enriched by his profession.  The master of several small merchant ships that traveled to the exotic East to bring back highly desirable tea, spices, and other equally exotic goods to be sold in the British market.  Known by his fellows as a god-fearing man, devoted to his wife and children Daniel rocked few boats.  However, he had a secret taste for flesh.  Daniel loved to hunt and take his pleasures with women taken off the streets.  These appetites did not diminish with his death.  If anything his tastes have broadened in the centuries since.
     Character Ons: BDSM, Roughness, Sexual Torture. Offs: Mutilation, Death
     Player On/Offs: Everything's permitted, nothing's forbidden.

lovelygirl

Quote from: TanaSilver on January 21, 2013, 11:32:25 PM
I'm interested in being a guest. If you allow it, and need it, I wouldn't mind also playing a malevolent spirit.

Feel free to put up two characters if you wish.

Ons &Offs

GaGa88

Name: Vivienne Hart
Guest or Spirit: Guest
Background: Born in New York City, raised in Paris, Vivienne is the product of a failed marriage between an American photographer and a French actress. Her mother was given full custody and they moved back to France. Vivienne's mom died when she was 17 which forced the girl to end up homeless and fighting to survive. She'd been a virgin before living on the streets, but that was taken from her violently. She was forced into prostitution by the men that had violently raped her. After 5 years of that, she killed the three men in their sleep, freed the other girls, and left. Vivienne settled in Los Angeles and started working as a model, but old habits die hard. She met a woman, who ran a brothel, and they began a torrid love affair but then her love was taken from her by cancer. Vivienne found herself as the new Madam of the brothel and pulled double duty as Madam and call girl. It made her pretty damn wealthy. While she loves to spoil herself, she also gives a substantial amount of money to various charities -- both in America and France. One night her car broke down in front of a hotel and she decided to give the place a try.
Character's ons: BDSM, biting, slapping, being spanked, being dominated, sometimes dominating others, men, women, intelligence, slight knifeplay, some blood, wit.
Character's offs: bestiality, toilet, death.
Player's ons: anything not listed as an off
Player's offs: same as character offs

TanaSilver

Character name: Amy Santana

Background: Amy is a California native, born and raised. She feels she's just getting started in life: married for three years to a great guy, graduated from college 4 years ago and has been working as a graphic designer since then in a Los Angeles PR firm. In most respects, she is a typical, upwardly mobile young woman. She is driving down from Sacramento where she spent the weekend visiting her brother. It's late, and she sees a hotel, thinking she'll finish the trip in the morning after a good night's sleep.

Character ons: She loves giving blow jobs, much to her guy's delight. She also likes sex a little rough.

Character offs: She's not into anal, or anything too extreme or fetishy.

Player on/offs: I have no limits, and prefer it extreme usually
O/O

TanaSilver

Character name: Temperance Winslow

Spirit

Background: Temperance had a good life in New England of the 1850s. From a wealthy family, she married into an even wealthier family. When her husband's father bought a territory in the west, her husband became struck with the prospect of finding gold and, on a romantic whim, decided to personally oversee the mining operations in California. Temperance was horrified by this change of scenery, from the sophistication of New York to the backwards ways of the untamed west. What she could never imagine, however, was when the foreman for her husband's mining operation broke into their home in the dead of night to murder them all so he could make off with a small fortune in gold. Temperance is now a very angry spirit with a particular hatred for men, given it was male folly which brought her to her ruin.

Character ons: Domination and abuse, humiliation

Character offs: Being denied

Player on/offs: No limits
O/O

DrKen

Character name: Ken O'Reilly

Guest or spirit: Guest

Background: Divorced entrepreneur and a slave to his own vices: mainly gambling and women.

Picture:

Character on/offs: Aggressive women/Women who whine or are overly negative

Player on/offs: An appreciation for all kinds of kinky/No pee or poop
"Roleplaying about sex is like dating a virgin: You can pretend all you want, but you're still not gonna get any."  --DrKen

DrKen's Introduction Thread          DrKen's ONs and OFFs

TanaSilver

Rawr! Nice picture, DrKen :)

Looks like about 4 guests and 3 spirits so far. Lovelygirl, how do you see this playing out, more or less? I mean, are the spirits victimizing the guests, and how does the hotel manager figure into it? If you want to keep anything secret too, no worries, I'm just tossing out questions :)
O/O

lovelygirl

Spirits will torment the guests. Eva holds a secret of her own that will be revealed during the opening post.

Looking for a few more spirits to be confirmed. Please spread the word if anyone else wants to join.

Ons &Offs

MezzaNotte

Definitely be interested, most likely as a Spirit. I'll work up a bio tomorrow when I'm less brain dead.

Harmony

If you still need a guest I would love to fill that spot. Let me know and I will create a bio on the character. :)

lovelygirl

Oh good! Yes to both of you. I was going to put it to bed, but happy to see more interest!

Ons &Offs

dale108

Just how much power are the spirits going to have in this story?  Are they going to just keep the occupants of the hotel awake at night by sounds and noises and shadows?  Or do they take over their dreams, tormenting them in their dream-state?  Or do they have enough of a physical presence to actually do the tenants harm in the real world  (i.e. throwing objects, locking doors, tying ropes, pulling hair, squeezing necks)?  In other words, how corporeal will the spirits be?
"Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning."

Grammar is Important:
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Correct word choices is knowing if you'd rather be pissed off THEN pissed on or pissed off THAN pissed on.
Punctuation is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

https://www.f-list.net/c/breathlessforyou

yobo

I'm intrigued. I love Hotel California, and I really like the idea for a roleplay based on the song. I have one question though, how would things end for the guests? Since they can't leave, will they just have to stay there forever, or will the spirits drive them to throw themselves out of a cliff or something like that?

lovelygirl

Quote from: dale108 on January 27, 2013, 03:11:34 PM
Just how much power are the spirits going to have in this story?  Are they going to just keep the occupants of the hotel awake at night by sounds and noises and shadows?  Or do they take over their dreams, tormenting them in their dream-state?  Or do they have enough of a physical presence to actually do the tenants harm in the real world  (i.e. throwing objects, locking doors, tying ropes, pulling hair, squeezing necks)?  In other words, how corporeal will the spirits be?

I am leaving that up to each spirit. The older ones of course would have more power, the newer younger ones have not reached that full potential.

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Quote from: yobo on January 27, 2013, 03:55:29 PM
I'm intrigued. I love Hotel California, and I really like the idea for a roleplay based on the song. I have one question though, how would things end for the guests? Since they can't leave, will they just have to stay there forever, or will the spirits drive them to throw themselves out of a cliff or something like that?

Again your guests fate is negotiable. Most will perish and either join the spirits, or pass on. Or the slim chance they might escape, but be driven so mad no one would ever believe what happened at the hotel.

Ons &Offs

Harmony

Character Name- Amber Kent
Age- 23

Background- Amber leans towards rebellion and extremes, coming from a strict well to do family she found most her enjoyment came from pushing their rules to the limits. She has never been married and has grown up in California. She enjoys adventure and new experiences and often packs a bag and just takes off with no destination in mind. She tends to be outgoing and eager to meet new people.

Characters On's- BDSM, Men and Women, bondage, being dominated, breath play and so much more
Characters Off's- anything that belongs in the Bathroom
Players ons and offs are in line with the characters

Noxxi

Mary Jane “Miss Ripper” Kelly
Malevolent Spirit
Born 1863 - Died 1888

Room 119:
Closed for Maintenance

Background     Her memory had left her some time ago, replaced with intricate lies that spilled from her bloodstained lips to such an extent it was impossible to be sure if any truth had ever existed. She was consumed, hungry, emotions that shone from betwixt batting lashes as she idly watched from a dark corner of Hotel California’s bar. Mind’s would flicker over her and double take only to sigh and relax, the maniacal smile and blood drenched girl, pressing a wine glass against a newly sliced abdomen with the scalpel still tightly gripped in the other hand wasn’t really there. No, it was just a coy looking dirty blonde, sipping red wine and looking awful lonely….

Character on/offs Pain & Torment. Slicing. Dicing. Fear & Frenzy.

Player on/offs If unsure read O&O, but I’m probably down. I do appreciate a little fight in my victims lovers.
.monsters <3 exist.
On's/Off's

GaGa88

Noxxi

We need more men to balance out this exceedingly sexy female cast. Assuming everyone is accepted who posted a CS we've got a female owner, 1 male spirit, 2 female spirits, 1 male guest and 3 female guests. I'm excited for this idea, a lot! ^.^;
.monsters <3 exist.
On's/Off's

Hellis

Oh hello precius, original concept <3. Might I ask whether you'd like a a male spirit. or a male guest?

lovelygirl

Would appreciate a male spirit, thanks.

Ons &Offs

Hellis

Hellis

Leo Oskarsson
Malevolent Spirit
Born 1904 - Died 1932

Room 220:
Kingsized Bedroom

Background: Leo Oskarsson  was born in Sweden, but like many of his peers at that time. He wanted to move elsewere. He wanted to go the states. The man was poor, but intelligent and full of wit and  charm. The very same charm would land him a place as a guest on one of the voyages. The at the time inexperienced man found himself the lower of a rich, middle aged woman who basicly abused him under the threat of getting him thrown overboard. He however, found it to be at least pleasurable when his "Mistress" was not in a bad mood. Once he had reached the pormised land of AMerica however, he made himself scarce, his view of women forever twisted. He never wanted to be in that situation again, so Instead he used his charms and wits to be a grifter. He charmed women out of jewelry and money. But it was not enough. He needed more. He became so obsessed that one day he flatout demanded his lover to kill her own husband so they could run away together. Surprisingly, she complied. High of this rush over power, he began to mentally torment her untill she broke. No longer interested, he left her to her own devices and moved onto the next victim. He was dubbed the casanova swindler, having taken to collecting on couples money. 1932 he was cough outside of a bar by the very first woman who's life he had ruined. She shot him.

Character on/offs: Ons: Men, Women, Physical Pain, Mental Torment, Temptation, Seduction, Mind games, Dominating Women, Being dominated (rarely). Offs: Witless, Stupid people, feeble minded people.

Player on/offs: openminded, but read O/O for more info.

lovelygirl

I like all your characters. Gonna keep this open - I will begin to put up threads tomorrow since I think we have a good mix right now. Always accepting more players and excited to start.

Ons &Offs

GaGa88

dale108

Character name:  Joseph Hamilton
Guest or spirit:  Guest
Background:  Joe is a well-known author whose novels tend toward the supernatural with kinky overtones.  The irony is that, though he's done major research and written several novels on the supernatural, he doesn't believe in ghosts.  And while he's dabbled in the BDSM lifestyle, he admits to being more of an observer than a player.  However, Joe never claims to be what he's not.  So he's publicly admitted that he doesn't believe in ghosts, just merely writes about them.  His appearance at the Hotel California is not one of his research outings, but purely accidental (or so he thinks).  He was on his way to his cabin in the mountains when his Aston Martin broke down in front of this hotel.  Knowing that there are no service stations nearby (and certainly none that would have parts for a vintage British automobile), he decides to get a room for the night.
Character ons:  Women, BDSM, domination and submission.
Character offs:  Anything involving animals, fish hooks, or shit.
Player on/offs:  The same as above.

Grammar is Important:
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Correct word choices is knowing if you'd rather be pissed off THEN pissed on or pissed off THAN pissed on.
Punctuation is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=164283.0 - IC will begin posting tonight. Will be adding rooms for each guest and rooms for the spirits that have noted special room numbers in their bios.

Ons &Offs

dale108

If I may make a suggestion, those people who put their ons and their offs on the same line might want to separate them so we know which kinks are on and which are off.   Otherwise, you're giving us a list of what you love and hate in the same sentence without specifying which is which.   ???

Grammar is Important:

lovelygirl

Agreed-thanks for pointing that out!

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Always accepting more spirits! The more the merrier!

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

We've begun, so if you are still in, follow the links to get started.

Ons &Offs

JuliettaRossi

If you're still accepting...I'd love to play the maid, long since past...

This kind of thread was brought up a few months back but never got off the ground and I reaaalllly wanted to play her.

Her story line, if I remember correctly (the originator of the thread deleted everything after about 2 weeks of people putting up information and characters and starting the thread) was a young girl - 1910, 1920 era coming to California to 'get discovered' as an actress. No money, her car breaks down outside of the hotel and she goes inside. Amazingly there's a job opening for a housekeeper/maid. She ends up dying not long after - a guest with strong hands and a penchant for strangling girls.

lovelygirl

Julietta, give me a full bio and we'll work her in.

Ons &Offs

Clio

Are you accepting any more female guests?
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

JuliettaRossi

Character Name: Dahlia Stephens
Guest or spirit:  Spirit
Background: Dahlia left Chicago, bound for Hollywood and her dream to become an actress and movie star on June 15, 1928. She almost made it, but her car broke down outside of the hotel one sunny hot Summer afternoon. When she walked inside, she had almost nothing left to her name and she knew she wouldn't make it all the way to Hollywood without a job between here and there. They told her they had an opening - as a maid and housekeeper for the hotel and apparently experience wasn't needed. She started that very same day. She noticed the oddities, the whispers and the glimmer of light, but just brushed it off as atmosphere of the hotel. It wasn't until two months later when a rather handsy guest decided her neck would feel good in his grasp. He surprised her as she was cleaning his room, an arm around her waist and a hand over her mouth as he hauled her, kicking and strugling, toward the unmade bed. He strangled her, his hands cutting off that last bit of air...and then she knew what the hotel was. She's been here ever since, the keys at her waist just for show as she continues to clean up the hotel rooms for guests.
Character ons:  dominant men, a bit of rough play, an edge of danger, sensory play, breath play, bondage, spanking, flirting, intelligence, and the list goes on. She likes the occasional female guest - a bit softer - pretty and curvy with long hair generally.
Character offs:  anything that should stay in the bathroom
Player on/offs:  same as above

lovelygirl

Julietta, perfect! Get that girl to the hotel! List in her in the character thread and get her going!

Christa, get me a character to look over!

Ons &Offs

dale108

Hmmm!  Gazing at that second picture of Dahlia and wondering if that's what will greet one of the guests when he or she gets back to their room.   :o

Grammar is Important:

Clio

Name: Emmy Hines

Role: Guest

Background: Emmy is a wanderer. Ever since she was a young girl, she's itched to wander...to travel...to roam. Therefore, she spends most of her time in an old Toyota Camry, going from hotel to hotel. She was raised in a small Midwestern town, and after graduating at the top of her class in high school, she managed to stay in one place for four years to earn a degree in History and Literature, and now travels from place to place...earning money as a make-up artist and researching for books she plans to write. She's a gypsy soul, fearless to a fault...except for snakes...and will protect others until her dying breath. She is feisty and intelligent, but very kind to those who deserve it. She can be flighty and awkward, but she means well. Although she's 24, she's remained a virgin due to religious beliefs.

Character Ons: She's a virgin, so she doesn't know exactly, but she'll discover that she enjoys BDSM, Men, Anal and much more. She's done quite a bit of oral, and loves it.

Character Offs: Snakes, Scat and being made jealous or being rejected.

Player Ons/Offs: Essentially same as above, but I'm about as extreme as you can get. Check my O.O in my signature. The only real off I have is scat. Most other things are negotiable.

Firm Grip

Character name-Tommy Paz
Guest or spirit-Spirit
Age-25
Background-Tommy was a rising star in pro boxing.  On his way to a title shot, everything was falling into place.  He had come from the slums of D.C.  The product of a dysfunctional family, anger and violence was all he knew.  When Tommy was ten he walked into a gym and it changed his life.  He was able to have an outlet for his anger and was praised for the use of his hands.  Fighting gave him the two things he loved the most, fame, and women.  His next big fight was in Vegas but he wanted to stay far enough from the hype to stay focused on the fight.  His manager found the hotel and  rented Tommy a room where he could go and clear his thoughts.  The day before the fight his manager called his room but there was no answer.  When the police came Tommy laid dead with a single gun shot wound to the head.  The wife of a fighter Tommy beat blamed him for her husband's current mental state.  Posing as groupie she got Tommy to bring her up to the room.  Tommy spent his life watching his back, but never saw the danger that was right in front of him.
Character on/offs- Control, Rough sex, bondage.  Only real off is bathroom stuff and bestiality
Player on/offs-Same as my character
Picture-below

-Tony

lovelygirl

Approved, please place in character thread (link above) and join in!

Ons &Offs

BlackestKnight

I have a character in mind, not sure if you're still recruiting.

Magik The Rapper

Name- Maurice-Xavier "Magik" Touissant
Age- 25
Role- Guest

Background-  Xavier Touissant (Born  Xavier-Maurice Touissant on October 30, 1987), better known by his stage name Magik, is an Haitian-American rapper-singer from Miami's Dade County, or what is more commonly referred to as "Little Haiti". He is signed to Atlantic records and is currently on tour with Cadillac Music Group as an opener for Leroy Barnes. In early 2012, MTV named Magik as #1 in their Rappers to Watch list of 2012, due to him penning 3 consecutive billboard hits while still being a relatively unknown artist.

Magik's early career took root in college, while attending Florida A&M under a band scholarship, Maurice joined the Alpha Psi Phi fraternity and reunited with his childhood sweetheart, Geneivive LeCroix. At the time Maurice had only freestyle'd for fun and hadn't considered a professional career. What he and his close friends would do is take an all ready popular song and add their verses onto the song or "remixing". He then would distribute the remixes throughout the school and online free of charge.

It was these remixes that garnered him interest and some measure of fame, students began propositioning him to perform at parties and other functions and after while his hobby became something of a moneymaker. It was a fellow fraternity brother who suggested the name Magik as his rapping moniker and so Maurice became Magik.

Magik with childhood sweetheart Genevieve

At the same time, he had re-entered a relationship with his longtime girlfriend who had been carrying his unborn child, Londyn . She broke the news to him at a club he was performing at and he promised to an audience that he would make their relationship official after the child was born. With news of a baby on the way, Maurice began to seriously contemplate the prospects for his family. He could graduate with debt, and hope that an employer would overlook his tattoos and dreads or pursue a career in rap where his tattoos and hair choice would not hinder him.

Rap was lucrative short-term and it was a risk, but the payoff of making it dwarfed his doubt and so he dropped out of A&M to focus entirely on music . He started out performing in strip club circuits and local gatherings until he received the attention of Atlantic's Record's A&R Young Freezy who was looking to build a rap staple of amateur solo artists, Young Freezy contacted him about being a potential artist and he began to write and produce songs for some of the biggest names in the industry though still obscure himself.

Around this time Maurice's fiance Genevieve was unable to work due to being deep into her third trimester , with the combined expenses of the pregnancy and the marriage money was tight and his rap hadn't quite panned out the way he had  hoped and so he did what most rappers do to make ends meet, hustle.  This was short-lived though, a week later Genevieve would give birth to their daughter, Londyn though before she had the chance to hold her daughter or walk down the aisle, she died from complications arising from birthing.

Xavier Touissant the Single Father

On that day Maurice lost the woman he cared for the most and his heart turned a frost. In bittersweet lament, he had just entered a 4-year contract worth $5 million with the head of Atlantic Records.

Since then his career has looked promising with features and tours but his personal life has been in a bit of a spiral. As of late he's lost custody to his daughter and he's turned to drugs and women to fill the void but he hasn't quite gotten over it. What's more,  he's been experimenting with the black arts, or voodoo, a tradition of his Haitian heritage that he's long since abandoned in childhood though revisited. In his childhood, his grandmother a voodoo priestess taught him to how connect with spirits and hone his innate 6th sense. For him, the supernatural has always been a part of his life growing up so he has an appreciation for spiritualism.

This brings him to a particularly eerie looking hotel by the stretch of road one night after a show in Pasadena. paying it no mind, he figured he'd check-in for the night  before heading out on tour with the rest of the group.

Personal Life

Maurice was born with an innate 6th sense allowing him to communicate with and act as a medium for the spirits , in his youth, his grandmother taught him voodoo to use his gifts to interact with non-living entities.

Character On's- Controlled substances , numbness, exotic women,sensual piercings, femininity, high heels,  twerking, tattoos, candles, oils, scents, groups, exhibitionism, oral, dirty talk, roleplay/dress up, interesting people. Most other kinks apply.
Character off's- Dying first, Uninteresting people, the usual.
Player Ons- Same as above

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Prince Truhan

If there is room for another male spirit:

Character name: Tony

Guest or spirit: Spirit

Background: Tony used to be a gangster in the 30's, whenever he was asked for his name he would always answer "Just Tony". He understood it was a dangerous life, but danger made him feel alive. He would have taken well to die being shot by the police or even a rival gang, however he died when a "friend" of his decided his only chance with a woman was to get rid of Tony, so he made arrangements and he ended up with a bunch of holes. This made him very angry and chained him to this world, his main purpose is to feel alive again, he is slightly jealous of the living and seriously dislikes males because of the betray he suffered.

Picture:

Character on: Being in charge, to dominate. Defiant women, a challenge. Rough sex.

Off: bathroom, permanent injuries

Sexuality: Straight

Player on/offs: same as character

GaGa88

Approved! Pop him in the character thread and join on in.

lovelygirl

She beat me!

Love him!

Now we need females, guests mostly.

Ons &Offs

Clio

Quote from: lovelygirl on February 02, 2013, 07:31:55 PM
She beat me!

Love him!

Now we need females, guests mostly.

Haha. And I thought we'd have too many female guests. This is a pleasant change. It shouldn't be too hard to get female guests.

Prince Truhan

SanguinePuppet

If you guys are still looking for a female guest..here's what I got! Let me know if you want me. :)

Character name: Clarissa von Schleffer
Guest or spirit: guest
Background: After starting out as an apprentice tattoo artist in Jersey city, Clarissa has finally saved enough money to hit the road and move to California where she has always wanted to either start her own shop or become a part of a dysfunctional tattoo family there. She dropped out of high school at 16 and ever since then she has made her life's pursuit to become a great artist. Talented with a pencil and a needle, she has essentially inked her way across the states over the past six months to finally hit the town where she wants to set up shop for the next few years.

Hoping from hotel to hotel. Once she makes it into the city, she plans on renting a small apartment where she can finally settle down and begin her quest. Though for now, she has one last hotel to stay at before she makes it into the city.
Picture:
Character on/offs: Men and women, especially women. Spanking, feet, rough, biting, spanking. You name it. Clarissa loves the kinky side of life. Off's any bathroom play, fisting.
Player on/offs: Same, here's a link to my RH for details.  http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=SanguinePuppet

lovelygirl

She's great, welcome aboard. Please put her in the character thread and begin when you can.

Ons &Offs

dale108

Growl!  : )

Sorry.  Couldn't help myself.  lol 

Grammar is Important:

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Clio

Name: Eloise LaRose...AKA: La Belle Dame Sans Merci

Role: Spirit

Background: Eloise...or Elle, as many call her...was a dancer in the Belle Epoque in Paris. Yes, she was a star of the Moulin Rouge, and she was proud of it. Although not all girls were prostitutes as well, Elle was one of the best. A high-class courtesan who only catered to the extremely wealthy. She was French-born, but after she had upset one too many wives, she found life in Paris to be much harder than it was worth. Her nickname, La Belle Dame Sans Merci, was based on the fact that she seduced men...got them wrapped around her finger...destroyed their marriages...and then moved on. Obviously this didn't settle well with the families of the men. Therefore, she decided to go to America and try to get a fresh start.

She arrived in New York, but heard tell of this magical place called California. Deciding to give it a try, she traveled west and was nearly to L.A. when she stopped at an inn in the middle of the night. The Hotel California. While there, she grew very close to Eva, and the two became good friends. She decided to stay in the hotel a bit longer than normal, and then was unable to leave when she began coughing up blood. It was consumption. Although doctors tried to save her, they were unsuccessful, and she died in the hotel at the age of 27.

Ever since then, she's been haunting the hotel with all the other spirits, and especially helping Eva in whatever she might need 'help' with.

Died in 1895.

Character Ons: Dominating men. Women. Torture. Control. Multiple partners. Exhibitionism. Voyeurism. Pain.

Character Offs: Snakes. Scat.

Player Ons/Offs: You can check my O.O, but the only real off I have is scat.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

I am in need of to more female spirits.

Second round of guests may apply also.

Ons &Offs

LeKinkyTaco

So I just post character and if you like it im accepted..Then I post it in the character thread? Oi! I got it! May be a spirit ^ u ^
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

lovelygirl

Yep, just post the character here and I'll let you know if you're in!

Ons &Offs

LeKinkyTaco

Leona Faye

Looks about 21 but her real age is unknown

Spirit

Anal
Being Dominated by men/ Dominating women
Rape
Fetallio

Bathroom play
Submissive men
Non-sweetened "love juices"

Leona was a sweet and cheerful girl. She was the type of girl that was sweet and pure. The type people would just gain instant cheeriness just from her presence. Her life being the one girls dream for as little girls. Rich, beautiful, caring family, respectful boyfriend with a beautiful family with riches, good grades in Harvard, and everything else you can dream about.

Though out of the blue she found that she had made enemies with a group of "emo kids". Of course her sweet personality couldn't see that the people hated her.

One day when she was walking to go meet up with her boyfriend at a nearby park she bumped into a man whom looked nervous and a bit frightened. "Are you okay?" She asked, concerned for this stranger. He pointed towards a dark alley and began to explain his story. "My wife she fell down! I think she's going into labor!" He told her. Leona called her boyfriend and told him that she would be a bit late and explained the situation to him. He agreed and told her he would wait for her. She whispered her final "I love you." into the phone as she entered the dark alley with the man. Hanging up she found herself pushed into another man.

"Almost too easy." The one whom lied of his wife going into labor said to the other one. The man held onto Leona, a sly smirk on his lips. She pulled back only to be yanked by her hair. "W-what is going on?! You tricked me!" She yelled at the man, his friend laughed and squeezed his hand which held onto her glistening blonde hair. Green eyes filled with tears as she was then forced onto the car's hood. A hand over her mouth. "You see baby doll, some people paid us to...Well rid of you, and since they didn't pay enough..They said we can use you till we're bored." And at that her dress was pulled up and her panties rammed down. "Hey look, she's still a virgin. How cute.."

After being raped for a couple of hours they shot her dead.

Her spirit now lingers, pure..Yet..Impure.

My o/o

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

lovelygirl

I like her. I see Eva taking on a "big sister" role to your character. Put her in the character thread and join the fun.

Ons &Offs

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: lovelygirl on February 16, 2013, 10:33:24 PM
I like her. I see Eva taking on a "big sister" role to your character. Put her in the character thread and join the fun.
Yay big sister @w@

Thesunmaid

If your still accepting spirits I was wondering about playing. I have a character that I play that I have gotten the nickname "The plot fairy" In rooms I have played her in. Her entire reason for doing things is because shes bored.

Her name is Penny she looks to be about early 20's dresses in dresses most of the time but is partial to the pin up sort of look. Pencil skirts tight low cut blouses and of course always stilletos.

She is not a submissive spirit in the least very dominant and her two life mottos were "All men are animals just some make better pets. and You always hurt the ones you love...want me to love you? and to a lesser extent..I don't kiss and tell..I fuck and brag.

She can be very much sweet and innocent and tends to be manipulative at first trying to draw in her victim and then she delights in making them cry..pleasure or pain...doesn't matter.

I admit I have played her as a fae and not a ghost but I think she could easily be made as a ghost lol.

backround.

She started out as a sort of shy girl and then she met her future husband who introduced her to all the pleasures of sex and mutiple partners. She was not sure of it at first but her husband was patient and sweet and never forced anything. Eventually she came to very much enjoy the lifestyle of BDSM and polyamory. Even going as far to become a dominatrix at a new orleans cat house (Clawdeen champagnes house of sin)Then tragedy struck and her family was killed by a group of people who broke into her house. Not knowing anyone was home found a group of three and they had shot her husband his lover and her two twin girls.

Needless to say this sort of broke her a bit. She went into hideing and eventually hunted down these men and used thier greatest fear to kill them. One was afraid of rats...he was eaten alive by them. One was terrified of water and she proceeded to drown him over and over slowly. and finally the leader of the group was scared of becomeing a victim so she proceeded to stalk and taunt him for months eventually breaking into his house and he actually died of a heart attack before she could kill him being a nervous wreck by this point.

She was caught in this mans home and taken to the insane asylum where she was very close to being released because she was able to feign sanity until she was made to talk about how the man died before she could finish him off and she declared she was able to finish it..he died because of her scareing him to death.

She is an equal oppertunity tormentor but she does seem to have more of a hatred for men than women...But anyone she sees as too cocky or even too happy they need to be shown.

Really she could be both a scary ghost or sexual. She likes to use peoples fears against them if she can.

I am not sure if you can use this.But there it is.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

lovelygirl

PMed you.

Now if any men out there are interested, feel free to throw a character in here!

Ons &Offs

LeKinkyTaco

Not sure how I should enter x.x debating if I'm coming out of my room, just lingering the halls/dining rooms, or barely coming to the hotel..

lovelygirl

Linger for a moment, Eva will be calling on her soon.,

Ons &Offs

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: lovelygirl on February 17, 2013, 05:19:33 AM
Linger for a moment, Eva will be calling on her soon.,

Oi Oi ^~^ thank you, meow!

lovelygirl

Looking for male guests who wanna play with some sexy ladies!

Ons &Offs

Clio

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Top Cat

I saw a few posts back that you're still looking for Male characters - are you more interested in a Guest or a Malevolent Spirit? I can swing either way, but I'd need to know ahead of time to get in the right mindset. ;)
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Top Cat

Character name: Jake Skinner / Joseph Smith
Background: Joseph Smith was a normal, every-day high school boy from Malibu until a girlfriend told him how sexy his shaved pubic region was. She suggested that he apply as an underwear model. Humoring her, he agreed, and was accepted. The first thing his agent told him was that Joe Smith just wasn't a sexy enough name for a model, and so Jake Skinner was born. Jake's starting to get a little old for underwear modeling, but he's socked away a fair amount of money, and he's working on a Marketing degree, so that he can become an agent himself. While men pretty enough to be models get enough pussy to keep Jake a busy man, agents get first crack at some of the finest women California had to offer. Jake was ready to move up in the world. A pity he'll never get that chance.

Character on/offs: Jake is a Switch with Sub tendencies. Living in Malibu and looking like he does, he gets plenty of aggressive women hitting on him, so he never developed an aggressive style of his own. His own tastes are pretty vanilla; he can easily be pushed into nearly anything, however. He particularly likes large breasts, receiving blow-jobs, giving cunnilingus, and tattoos. His big Offs can be summed up by the Japanese term "guro" - death, dismemberment, mutilation, watersports, and scat play.

Player on/offs: O/O's page. My big offs are the same as the character's. My big Ons are domination and mind control; it'll be fun to play a non-dominant character. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds

lovelygirl

Yummy! Plunk him in the character thread and have him arrive. It'll be the middle of the night and he'll have to ring the bell to get Eva's attention.

Ons &Offs

Moon Hound Hati

Still looking for more? Lately I feel like I'm playing a good guy too much, so I'm looking for some place to play a magnificent bastard (or something similar). :P
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

lovelygirl

Moon, of course I have room for you! Give me a character when you can.

Ons &Offs

Moon Hound Hati

Name: Damon McKnight
Role: Guest

Background: Damon McKnight is a man born and molded in the fires of violence and crime. His father was murdered when he was but a two year old lad, having had debts with the local Irish mafia. To settle the debt Victor McKnight had left his less than pleased wife, their only son was to be drafted as a potential. Undergoing brainwashing and an almost spartan-like training from an early age on, Damon became a made man and a valuable asset to the O'Connor clan.

He was taught to value a life by the amount of profit he (and by extention the clan) could gain from it and that violence and intimidation were some of the most useful tools in his arsenal. With his dominating and no-nonsense personality Damon did well, eventually becoming a trusted lieutenant, going from racketeering and debt collection to settling high profile deals and other such jobs for the head of the clan. The lifestyle suited him well. After a while a deal down in California went south though, with a snitch tipping off the men in blue. Making it out by the skin of his teeth, Damon knew he had to lay low for a while. A random highway-side hotel standing against a flat background in the middle of nowhere would have to do for now.

Character Ons: Damon is a Dom through and through. He doesn't take crap from anyone that's not above him (in rank) and has broken more than one woman during his free time, making her a little bitch on a leash that loves to rammed hard into all her holes by him. As such, he's no stranger to rape, torture, BDSM and other such activities. If he wants a woman, he'll take her     by force, if need be.

Character Offs: The less hygienic stuff like scat.

Player On/Offs: The one's in my o/o topic might not be completely up to date, but you can just go by character's o/o's for now.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

lovelygirl

Approved, your room is waiting....

Ring the bell to enter. Eva will be pleased to greet you.

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

All applicants will be considered for round 2, once this round begins their demise. Accepting all once more.

Ons &Offs

LeKinkyTaco

I may want to pitch in and be a male/female guest or a spirit if needed. ^^ Don't mind playing another role.

lovelygirl

I think right now I have enough spirits, but I'll let you know. May need some female guests for round two. I know I'll be making one. Perhaps a reporter who has heard rumors about the hotel and investigates.

Ons &Offs

Top Cat

I'm trying to get my fiancee to join as a female guest. She really likes supernatural themes.
O/O / Story Seeds

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

dale108

Quote from: Christa McGinn on February 17, 2013, 11:41:58 PM
*leaves some temptation*

If you can't get any more male guests with this lineup, then something is seriously wrong with my gender!   :-[

Grammar is Important:

lovelygirl

Quote from: dale108 on February 18, 2013, 10:39:57 PM
If you can't get any more male guests with this lineup, then something is wrong with my gender!

You said it not me! Lol.

Ons &Offs

Clio

Quote from: lovelygirl on February 18, 2013, 10:41:01 PM
You said it not me! Lol.

+1

Heh. I put a blonde, a brunette and a redhead. All bases covered!

dale108

Quote from: Christa McGinn on February 18, 2013, 10:47:34 PM
+1

Heh. I put a blonde, a brunette and a redhead. All bases covered!

Don't you really have two redheads there in Christina and Helena?

Grammar is Important:

Stella Maris

*is dragged in by TC*

Well, then, should you want another female guest, here is my submission:

Character name: Molly Tranis
Background: Molly married young, the "perfect" romantic couple of the captain of the football team and his prom queen girlfriend. But after an accident while driving drunk dashed her young husband's hopes to get into pro football, he started drinking, and when he drank, he would become violent. Molly tried to get him help and for a while was too scared to leave. Eventually, however, she realized that if she stayed, her life was in danger, so packing only what was absolutely necessary and taking her half of what small savings the couple had, she fled her home and her home state, driving  more than half a country away and eventually finding herself in California. With only a quarter tank of gas and running low on funds, she finds herself approaching a small hotel out in the middle of the desert and realizes that she really has to stop for the night...
Picture:
Character on/offs: Ons - Romance, affection, sweet talk, cuddling. Offs - Name-calling, pain, non-con, anything that might be considered deviant.
Player on/offs: Ons - Non-con, breath-play, humiliation, bondage. Offs - Scat, watersports, mutilation.

~SM~
“Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls' pants - use it to get into their heads.”
How to Make a Star Shine my O/os

Clio

Quote from: dale108 on February 18, 2013, 11:08:00 PM
Don't you really have two redheads there in Christina and Helena?

Hmm. I usually consider Helena a brunette, but she's occasionally red. :)

lovelygirl

Stella, I like her, she'll be in our "round two" group, once our first round of guests become part of the hotel.

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Name: Olivia Spencer
Guest or Spirit: Guest
Background: Olivia works for The Sun News and got wind of a story about a hotel where guests stay and are never heard from again. Of course her editor thought it was a sham, but let her run with the story anyway. She headed out to find this elusive hotel and nearly lost her breath when she finally stumbled upon it. Cunning, she intends to get the story then escape, showing the world about the evil hotel. Little does she know, there is no way out.

Ons/ Offs Anything to do with bathroom play is a big off.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Placeholder for incoming male spirit.

Name:Alexander Mitchell
Guest or Spirit: Spirit
background: Alex had it all, he was on top of the world. High paid Ad exec, he had worked hard to get to the top of his game. He wooed million dollar clients and had the best accounts. He was ruthless in his practice and didn't care who he stepped on once he was at the top of his game. He made many enemies as his wallet got fatter and fatter. He was a bit cocky, figuring he worked for where he got, he deserved the spoils as well. After "stealing" a major client from another firm, Alex knew he should have been looking over his shoulder.
On a trip to California, he stopped at the hotel for an overnight stay to meet the new client. Little did he know his competitor had followed him. After having a brandy at the bar Alex collapsed poisoned by arsenic. To this day, he still believes he worked hard in life, so in death he should still have the rewards he earned.

Character Ons/ Offs: No bathroom play and no male on male. No animals either.

Ons &Offs

Stella Maris

Quote from: lovelygirl on February 19, 2013, 09:14:35 AM
Stella, I like her, she'll be in our "round two" group, once our first round of guests become part of the hotel.
Thanks. I'll do my best to wait patiently while the hotel has it's fun.

By the way, that's a tasty shot of Boreanaz in the placeholder spot. There's another shot from that set from the front that is also quite nice.  ;)

~SM~
“Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls' pants - use it to get into their heads.”
How to Make a Star Shine my O/os

Clio

My perfect record in this game is broken. I cannot find the model for Olivia Spencer anywhere. *sighs*

lovelygirl

Quote from: Stella Maris on February 20, 2013, 02:35:02 PM
Thanks. I'll do my best to wait patiently while the hotel has it's fun.

By the way, that's a tasty shot of Boreanaz in the placeholder spot. There's another shot from that set from the front that is also quite nice.  ;)

~SM~

I saw that shot as well, very hot.

Christa, sorry I broke your streak.

Ons &Offs

Top Cat

A quick question - once Jake is done (for), would there be any objection to me bringing in a young, untrained psychic - someone whose mind is blocked to the ghosts, and immune to many of their tricks, but would still end up losing in the long run? The one I have in mind is an untrained talent. He doesn't even know he's psychic; he's spent most of his life denying, ignoring, and blocking out the weirdness that exists in the world.
O/O / Story Seeds

lovelygirl

Sure, but I need you to PM me Jakes fate. Death or insanity.

Ons &Offs

Clio

Quote from: lovelygirl on February 20, 2013, 04:32:14 PM
Sure, but I need you to PM me Jakes fate. Death or insanity.

Are those the only two options? If it's insanity, do they stay alive, or still become a spirit. If they choose death, they stay as a spirit, right?

GaGa88

Quote from: Christa McGinn on February 20, 2013, 05:01:57 PM
Are those the only two options? If it's insanity, do they stay alive, or still become a spirit. If they choose death, they stay as a spirit, right?

If they go insane, I think they are still alive..just a part of the hotel staff. If death, they stay as a spirit.

lovelygirl

Or they could be an insane spirit, lol. But yes that's the gist of it.

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Stella, feel free to at least put her in the character thread so she's in there. I'll give you the cue to jump in.

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Ok looking for my next set of guests to come stay at our lovely hotel. Looking for 4 each, male and female.

Ons &Offs

Keaton

If you're in need of more guests I may be interested.

Ons & Offs  Search Thread  Apologies & Absences   Current Stories: 1

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Keaton

Character name: Matthew Parker

Background:
Originally intended to be the successor of his father's prosperous law practice but Matthew always possessed a passion for writing and then opted to attend college for a degree in English in order to fulfill the ambition of becoming a writer or possibly a teacher if his prospects as an author did not pan out. He has been told by some he is a talented creator of fiction but is often reluctant to share it, aside from those he deeply comes to trust. Despite his skilled writing abilities he is terribly self-conscious. Already one novel has been penned but never submitted for publication. His father is still slightly scornful towards him for choosing another career practice and not pursuing law in order to inherit his practice. Matthew is typically an outspoken individual who isn't afraid to speak his mind but is other times reserved and soft-spoken. He abhors conflict and therefore strives to remain indifferent in most cases, especially if a disagreement does not directly pertain to him. He is not much of a true believer in love or convention romance and is often skeptical of such notions. Still he possesses strong, caring feelings for those he befriends or becomes close to. For him true love is a delusion, though, and he has the tendency to discourage those who do believe in it.

Picture:

Ons/offs:
Ons: Teasing, sexy clothing, foreplay, mutual masturbation, public sex/exhibitionism, vanilla sex, handjobs/blowjobs, experienced partners.
Offs: Shyness, sexual inexperience, rude people, scat, watersports, extreme violence (sexual or non-sexual), heavy bondage.

Ons & Offs  Search Thread  Apologies & Absences   Current Stories: 1

GaGa88

lovelygirl

Me too. Place him in the character thread and ill cue you for entrance.

Ons &Offs

Top Cat

Character name: Pete Jacobsen

Background:
Pete Jacobsen comes from a long line of Sensitives - and frauds. His family tree is littered with genuine psychics and mystics, and an equal number of hucksters, con men, and fake psychics. Pete happened to have gotten both sides. Pete's no longer really sure where he's from, although his family tends to move around the Southwest region. Pete learned the art of grifting from a very young age - everything from three-card-monty to palmistry and tarot. He has been involved in cons as small as pulling a change swindle on gas station attendants, to orchestrating pyramid schemes. And as fast as he grifts, he loses the money as well. Pete is, among other things, an alcoholic. He turned to alcohol to tune out the strange things he sometimes saw. And, more importantly, his cynical nature turned his natural Sensitive abilities inward. Instead of reaching out and seeing the unseen (although he does occasionally do that, as well), he has unconsciously fortified his mental shields many times over. His abilities are raw talent, untrained. If he had a few more years with a good teacher, he might be a genuine threat to the Hotel and Eva. Too bad his time has run out.

NOTE: Pete's defensive abilities are automatic - he actually doesn't know that he has these defenses, or that there's anything to defend against. It's likely that the only residents of the Hotel that can actually affect him with magic/spiritual attacks and tricks are Eva and Elle. Attacks made on him by anybody else will splash ineffectively. This ability is not obvious to most of the ghosts - Eva is probably the only one who could notice it, and she'd have to be actively looking for it. Not that it'll actually help Pete in the long run. Note that ghosts can still interact with him normally; their "bodies" will still affect him, so long as they stay corporeal.

Picture:

Ons/offs:
Ons: Foreplay, big tits (implants ++), teasing, rough sex
Offs: Innocence, obvious sincerity, virginity, cuddling
O/O / Story Seeds

Nim

"Mirrors on the ceiling... Pink Champagne on ice..."

How could anyone resist playing in such an interesting game. 

I would like to be a guest if your still taking new peoples in.  Thought I would create a female character though if that's alright.

~Nim~

lovelygirl

Throw up a character for me.

Top- like him, put him in the character thread - you'll come in when I cue the next round o guests.

Ons &Offs

Nim

Character name: Annabell Lynwood

Background: Anna grew up in a small town in South Texas never mind the name.  The town was barely a blip on a GPS screen and if you happened to close your eyes for only a moment while driving on the interstate you would surely miss it.  Like most small town girls Annabell dreamed of going to California and making it big.  So at the age of 18 she packed up her beat up Ford Mustang and headed towards the land of dreams.

After what seemed like millions of waitress jobs and small time strip clubs Annabelle at the age of 21 finally got a little break and began getting jobs as an Hollywood Extra in low budget films.  For 5 years she had been working in the wings sometimes getting lucky and finding herself in bit roles in a few successful movies. 

Late one night driving down some long forgotten dusty road, trying to find the location of her next shoot she see's a sign which at first makes her laugh.  Then on second glance makes her suddenly feel as she has to stop and pulls into the lot to the 5 story building.  With a small smile reading the sign "Hotel California" Annabelle picks up her small suite case from off the passenger seat of a newer but still beat up Mustang and heads for the front door.   

Picture

Model: Jaime Pressley

Character on/offs
On- Beautiful women, Strong men
offs - Water sports, scat, Gore

Player on/offs
on - been trying out new ideals I might not have considered before

Please PM with anything you might like to try before hand. 

offs - Water sports, scat, Gore

lovelygirl

I like her. Place her in the character thread and wait for your cue with the others.

Ons &Offs

Nim

Quote from: lovelygirl on February 23, 2013, 11:14:12 AM
I like her. Place her in the character thread and wait for your cue with the others.

Thank you, looking forward to getting started!   ;D

LeKinkyTaco

Okay I really want to make another character >.> Is there a certain gender or race I need to be? I can try being a guy :D Spirt or non and I can be a girl guest!

lovelygirl

Right now I need guests for round two. Any gender.

Ons &Offs

LeKinkyTaco

We have enough male guests? Or female guests? I can play either ^^

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

LeKinkyTaco

Female guest it is then ^^ I'm too nervous to play a guy x.x;; Although TC gave the BEST explanation on how to have sex as a guy xD

LeKinkyTaco

Anastasia Lancaster

【 18 】

Female

【 Guest  】

Giving or receiving oral
Cum everywhere but her hair
Public sex
Dressing up

Scat/Bathroom
Vore, a little blood is alright

► Asia is a rebel and hard headed girl. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and won't give two shits about someone. She's the type of girl that lives by "YOLO", aka your average rebel teenager. Due to her family being rich she gained a sort of snobby attitude, as well as a fake one. She is a bit of an hot-head and will go off on someone no matter who they are. Also with being photogenic she has a bit of an large ego, not to mention how beautiful she is she finds herself rejecting people easily as well as taking compliments with a simple 'yeah I know'.

She grew up in a rich household. Everything given to her on a golden platter. She never noticed just how could she had it. Since she was rich she became rather popular, and she wasn't even use to it. She would kindly tell the guys no because she didn't have interest in dating anyone. then out of the blue the "popular clique" decided to make friends with her. Giving her a whole new make over. Her natural beauty was finally shown as well as her hidden bitchyness. She discarded her old friends and replaced them with fake ones. She began to date a college guy that she met at a party one night.

She fell hard for him although he lived about a handful of cities away. Her parents didn't approve of her new self and said she couldn't be with the guy anymore. Her first no in fact. So she went off on her own parents, took as much money as she could fit in two suitcases and a car and left. She started her long trip to her boyfriend's college after he said he could come stay with her. Of course the stupid naïve girl agreed to this. As the night grew dark she decided to stop at the hotel that laid just awkwardly in the middle of nowhere. Hotel California.

LeKinkyTaco

Clio

LeKinkyTaco

Mhm! She is a runaway after all. She's a senior in high school.

Clio

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on February 24, 2013, 03:44:32 PM
Mhm! She is a runaway after all. She's a senior in high school.

Ok. I personally won't be playing with her if she's approved...as a warning. Sorry.

LeKinkyTaco

I can just turn her 18 so it won't seem like a lolicon x.x Especially since everyone is in their twenty's. Yeah I'll just make her eighteen xD

Clio

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on February 24, 2013, 03:54:27 PM
I can just turn her 18 so it won't seem like a lolicon x.x Especially since everyone is in their twenty's. Yeah I'll just make her eighteen xD

That's up to you and the GM's. I just have a thing about underage characters. I mean, there are plenty of other spirits and guests around. I should just keep my mouth shut.

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Christa McGinn on February 24, 2013, 03:57:13 PM
That's up to you and the GM's. I just have a thing about underage characters. I mean, there are plenty of other spirits and guests around. I should just keep my mouth shut.

Oh no thank you for not keeping your mouth shut. But it would make more sense for her to be of age. I just wanted to keep her in high school so I just put 17 as whatever. And no I think some others would think the same as you but would have kept their mouths shut.

lovelygirl

I agree, best to keep them 18 and over. Place her in the caracter thread.

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Ok would like one more female guest and two more males to round out the next round.

Ons &Offs