News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Jail Time [NC] (interest thread)

Started by elfguy, June 08, 2010, 07:42:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Btw I think we could also use one more prisoner, a male would be best since right now we have 2 females and 1 male, and we have a new female guard arrival.
----

Bloody Rose

I don't think I will go on. Kinda nothing to do in the rp X-X

Zelric Miras

Well that's what rp¡s are about, if there is nothing to do, then start a situation.

elfguy

We've been looking for an active, male dominant prisoner Zarazel. Both Alina and the new guard could make use of him. But you need to do some noise about it, otherwise it's hard to know.
----

Bloody Rose

I dont even know whats happening anymore. But thanks for the suggestions.

elfguy

Btw I just had to laughed when I read "the guards should be checking for concealed weapons and such" All that came to mind was "isn't that what we've been doing all this time?"

lol
----

Zelric Miras

Yeah I thought pretty much the same thing. :P

elfguy

Btw since Alina basically chased Matthew away from his cell, for now I'll just assume he sat outside of the cell, and stayed there quietly, until he posts again.
----

ArtemisHighmore

If you're still looking, I might throw a card in as another male prisoner.

elfguy

----

ArtemisHighmore

[Sorry for the delay, hope it works with what you're seeking]

Appearance: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jitterdoug/878664043/#

Name: Brian Sullivan

Group: Prisoner

Equipment: Orange jumpsuit

Crime:  Unable to get into college, he became more aggressive, seeking out women to take out his anger upon. He was convicted of at least a dozen rapes, sending him to prison for 25 to life.

Bio: Brian was born into a sexually deviant household. His father was oversexed and introduced Brian to the lifestyle at a young age. Soaking up the knowledge, his perversions began to widen and expand beyond even his father’s desires. As a teenager he was suspended from multiple schools, getting busted for fondling girls in the restrooms, both consensual and not.

He finally dropped out of school, using his father’s house as his own playground. His father pressed him to go to college but when he wasn’t accepted anywhere, his father kicked him out. He went crazy, terrorizing the town and exacting vengeance on anyone that got in his way.

He has a very strong, dominant sex drive that demands he abuse and use anyone women that comes close to him, as his brain has been taught to believe.

Limits: Death, loss of limbs, scat, torture

elfguy

Sweet! Let's see how we can bring you in. Maybe he had been in solitary confinement, and now we bring him out back to C Block where the rest of the action is going on. We'd just need a guard or the warden to volunteer to go get him. Anyone up for it? Otherwise Alina could do it. Go ahead and do a first post saying whatever you did to end up there if you could.

----

ArtemisHighmore

Alright, I'll post being in solitary. Thank you.

Keaira

Woohoo! More play toys! Sorry, I'm just happy to see how things are going at thae moment, this rp is going great
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

elfguy

----

Empyrean

elfguy

Too late :P But don't worry I'm just gonna get him back over the next post and find him a comfy little cell. Then we're gonna play :)
----

Zelric Miras

Sexy man in flickr....that was your search?

ArtemisHighmore

Quote from: Leorobin on June 23, 2010, 08:58:19 PM
Sexy man in flickr....that was your search?

Needed someone in a pinch. I don't keep collections of males on my computer. XD

elfguy

Let the party start! Alina pimping out the inmates, lol
----

ArtemisHighmore

Apologies for the slowness in posting today. Wasn't around the computer

MabFaerie

*pouts* Not much i can do as my character is stuck waiting on the warden still, I believe.
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Venom09

if you ever find you need another in this add me! lol i'll make a character if you like ;D

elfguy

If you wanna make a prisoner Venom feel free to. Also a guard might work altho we may start to be a lot now.

Also I think the warden should bring up our newest guard to the cells area. Would add some diversity and allow MabFaerie to participate more.
----

MabFaerie

I have to admit, I'm getting a little concerned with where this rp is going.
It kinda seems like everybody is just beating eachother up and fucking eachother, sometimes both.
Erm, where's the plot, guys? Where do you see this going? It can't be an endless repetitive loop of beat and fuck, that's just boring.
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.