The Forgotten Sons Motorcycle Club, Descanso [Extreme, Male Club Members Needed]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, July 27, 2015, 11:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

Removed

Tinkertoy

Alright, those who must be obeyed have okayed this minx for play. See you on the boards, people!

Roxxi Janye Huston

Orientation:whatever, whomever it don't matter
Position:tease, “little sister”
Family:Grandfather, founding member Clive “Trigger” Huston
Father, member good standing Bronson “Clutch” Huston (deceased)
Mother, Margie “Baby Cakes” Huston
“Surrogate Brother”, member good standing Sheridan “Sher” Miller

Short Bio: Born to a daddy in the club and his old lady, Roxxi was raised to the sound of revving engines and bar brawls. She was taught to take no shit and ascribed to that teaching to the very letter. High school was manipulated like everything else, grades were bought when they couldn't be achieved by learning alone and extra curricular activities were mostly spent the boy's bathrooms amid cloud of intoxicating smoke.

The death of Roxxi's Father threatened to destroy her entire world, when he was stabbed to death by The Aryan Brotherhood whilst serving a stint in jail for aggravated assault, attempted murder and arson. The same year, her Grandfather suffered a massive stroke, leaving him a pale shadow of the strong and proud man he once was. Much to Roxxi's devistation, her mother decided to move the old man out to Florida to spend the last of his days far from the life that cost him his son and his own health. Roxxi refused to follow as what she saw as her mother's desertion of the  family, but still writes to her Grandfather on a weekly basis.

Roxxi now works in the clubhouse bar, tending bar and busting balls, shaking ass and teasing patrons. Living life on her terms, forever true to her family.

Personality:

• Blind Eye:Roxxi is an astute woman with keen observation skills, but she's also indoctrinated enough to club life that she has the smarts to know when to say nothing and see nothing. It doesn't matter how much she is leaned on, once her trap is shut, its air tight and no amount of persuading will get her to sing.
  • Carpe Diem: A true subscriber to the notion of live fast, die young, leave a pretty corpse. Life is short and hard, much like herself, so she works and parties hard. She wants it, she takes it and does not give one single fuck if you have a problem with that. Everything is worth trying at least once and if she likes it she will try it again and again and again...
  • The Club is Blood: Family are those who you would lay your life on the line for and The Club has been in family from the moment she first took a lungful of air and screamed her arrival. You do right by Roxxi and she will be by your side in celebration or to bust heads if you've been done wrong. Once you are recognised as family, then her life is yours, but you better make damned sure the vow is reciprocated.
  • F.T.W. (Fuck The World): There are few in the world who can assert authority over Roxxi and the rest can straight up go to hell. If you haven't earned her respect in some way, you might as well be blowing smoke rings out of your ass.
  • Rolling with the Punches: Roxxi is like a goddamned cat, it doesn't matter how you throw her, she always lands on her feet. She gives as good as she gets and little to nothing will get her down. Seriously, bring it.
  • Slave to the Grind:Roxxi is no princess and understands the value of hard work. Whatever the club asks of her from just her bar duties to absolutely anything else, her head is down and she does not come up for air until the job is done and it is done well.
  • True till Death:Unwavering and solid in her convictions there are two likelihoods of Roxxi swaying on anything and they are Jack and Shit. Once her mind is made up nothing can change it and she will hold it that way until the bitter end.

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Amelita

Considering the amount of girls and cops in the game so far, I'm going to withdraw Nadia for now. I'm keeping her sheet and depending on how the game develops I will drop her in later on (as per GM suggestion).

I'm going to make a member of the club instead.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

undisclosedtoyou

Nice one Curvy!  I don't see anything that needs changing, so she's approved!

And with these last sheets, I'm officially putting the cap on any more female characters, and cops being made.  We literally need more male bikers to fill up the club.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CurvyKitten

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on July 29, 2015, 04:28:08 PM

And with these last sheets, I'm officially putting the cap on any more female characters, and cops being made.  We literally need more male bikers to fill up the club.

Sweet! Nods yes we do, I left it open if someone wants to play her younger or older brother? Granted I'd have to see how the writer and I click since it would be so closely related. But I'm open to being poked for it if someone is interested.

Also anyone want links with Malia let me know. There are tons of options! :)

Amelita

Maybe Curvy hadn't noticed that it was your Gloria's background too, Red?

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Nymphadora

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on July 29, 2015, 04:28:08 PM

Does that count against my WIP sheet for Kat? I'll work on her now. Desirous and I have been talking a bit in PM about the relationship between our characters.

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: RedPhoenix on July 29, 2015, 04:41:00 PM
I think two ex-military helicopter pilots is a little much so I'll withdraw Gloria as well.

Ahh red, I like your girl and don't want to see her sheet withdrawn.  Is there anyway we can use this as a possible connection between the characters, instead of dropping her completely? 

Quote from: Amelita on July 29, 2015, 04:46:16 PM
Maybe Curvy hadn't noticed that it was your Gloria's background too, Red?

And that, I was about to say that but Ames beat me to it.

Quote from: Nymphadora on July 29, 2015, 04:49:29 PM
Does that count against my WIP sheet for Kat? I'll work on her now. Desirous and I have been talking a bit in PM about the relationship between our characters.

No, this doesn't count for you Nymph, you're good.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

DrippingWords4562

Resubmitting with changes.

Leroy 'L-Mac' MacAllister

Occupation: One percenter. Income comes from the illegal activities of the Club.

Orientation: Heterosexual male.

Position: Club Member; son of founding member; oversees the protection racket of the Club.

Family: His father helped found the Club and is still in good standing. His mother was an Old Lady, who tragically died when he was entering his senior year in high school. His younger brother is a Club Member in good standing. He hasn't heard from his younger sister in six years, when she ran away to California. Word has it she's on her way back.

Short Bio: The Club has always been family. Born into it, specifically born into Club royalty as an elder son has afforded Leroy certain privileges, but he isn't arrogant about his status with the Club. If anything, the way he was raised solidifies his love for anyone who is a member and his loyalty is unwavering to those he considers brothers. Conversely, there is no greater crime than betraying the Club and he would kill anyone who disrespected his family without a moment's notice.

As a kid, he established himself as no one to be fucked with on the playgrounds at school. Fights and bullying were a regular occurrence, leading to countless disciplinary actions taken against him by school administration but also to a type of respect and fear from his classmates. Leroy found a way to profit on that reverence, charging the smaller, weaker kids their lunch money in return for his protection. In reality, he was charging them for not beating the shit of them himself, but that made the transition into extortion a perfect path for him.

His mother dying left a huge impact on him, especially since it happened so early in his life. He couldn't recover in time to pass high school and has since reverted to the Club and its methods of illegal income to sustain his living style. Turning to drugs immediately after her passing has led to stints in rehab along with prison and he still struggles with dependency issues, although he has them mostly in check. Losing his mother and seeing the pain it caused his father, despite him being the baddest dude Leroy has ever known, has created intimacy issues with Leroy, specifically toward women. His sister leaving only exasperated this. He finds it hard to stay in committed relationships, and prefers to socialize with Sweet Butts as opposed to finding an Old Lady to settle down with.

Personality: Loyal to the point of murder. Puts the Club above everything, maybe even his own blood relatives. Quick with a joke and outwardly jovial, tries to keep the mood light and happy as a way of coping with his deep-seeded pain. Mostly in control of his drug cravings, will indulge in cannabis often but only does the harder stuff, such as cocaine or painkillers, during special events. A short temper, especially when someone he is close to is disrespected. Can get extremely violent, especially when alcohol is involved, so he tries to stay away from booze more than anything. Somewhat of a whore. Very uninhibited when it comes to sex, mostly as a coping mechanism now that his drug use is way down.

undisclosedtoyou

And just to clear the clutter, and possible confusion, our Character sheet is up, so anyone I've approved, please repost your CS's up there.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: RedPhoenix on July 29, 2015, 04:52:10 PM
I don't know if she did or didn't but it's more important to her character than mine I think and I don't want both of them in the same game they're just too similar so I'm saying she can have it and I'll think about if there's a different character I want to play. Didn't mean to suggest I thought there was anything bad about it. :)

I'm 100% open and free to discuss things with you, Red.  If you want/need help coming up with another character concept.

Also, for everyone, I'm on mumble right now, if you need help with your character concepts.  I always encourage working with me with things like this.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CurvyKitten

Quote from: RedPhoenix on July 29, 2015, 04:41:00 PM
I think two ex-military helicopter pilots is a little much so I'll withdraw Gloria as well.

No I didn't read over your sheet, I looked over the occupations and your character is a cop mine doesn't in fact she probably avoids them most of time. Beyond the military similarity they are two very different people. So its not like they couldn't be in the same game, hell maybe they are even old army buddies. Two girls giving them boys hell in the military.

But if its that big a deal I'll step away, since you had your's up first. Have fun everyone, wish you the best of luck.

undisclosedtoyou

Important

So we have three threads opened now for approved players.  We have our approved character thread here, our Plotting OOC thread, and finally our Socializing thread.  These threads are for players who have approved characters.  Talking in here is still encouraged, since we're still recruiting, but this should make things a bit easier to follow.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Desirous

Hello everyone! 

Just wanted to say that loving the character sheets. I would be submitting mine real soon hopefully in a day or two, but an injury I suffered a few days back diverted my focus a bit keeping me away from the posting.

Looking forward to write with such an awesome gang!    :-)

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Desirous on July 29, 2015, 05:34:15 PM
Hello everyone! 

Just wanted to say that loving the character sheets. I would be submitting mine real soon hopefully in a day or two, but an injury I suffered a few days back diverted my focus a bit keeping me away from the posting.

Looking forward to write with such an awesome gang!    :-)

I'm sorry to hear about your injury!  But I'm happy to hear about your interest in our game!  I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Amelita

Okay. This is my guy, he's gonna be a member, friends with Sheridan, and Lil' Mama's ex.

Now to write his sheet...

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Amelita on July 29, 2015, 06:04:47 PM
Okay. This is my guy, he's gonna be a member, friends with Sheridan, and Lil' Mama's ex.

Now to write his sheet...

He gone and fucked a 16 year old when he was 18.  >>  I'm telling you this guy is badddd news :P

Wait, damn, was he 18 at that point?  I have no idea, I'm gonna cross out that last bit!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Amelita

Shit. I forgot to think about ages xD Might have to rethink that one... hahahaha

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Amelita on July 29, 2015, 06:07:37 PM
Shit. I forgot to think about ages xD Might have to rethink that one... hahahaha

See, I suggested he still do her when she's 16, but that would make you take a weird turn for your guy.  Ce La Vie!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Amelita

Daniel "Twig" Tanner

Orientation: hetero
Position: Club Treasurer
Family: Son of an original Sweet Butt and raised in the life. His father was a Prospect who got himself shot almost immediately after he got patched. His mother calmed down a few years after she had him, but never settled down with anyone until Twig was eighteen and a Prospect. She considered it his rite of passage to adulthood, and split when he became a patched member. She now lives with some lawyer in Florida.
Short Bio: Daniel, nicknamed Twig because he was skinny as hell well into his twenties, always had big ambitions. He might never have know his father, but he was raised by the men and women who called themselves family and that was enough to warrant the unfailing loyalty and aspirations of the young man. He finished highschool and college (finance and accounting), moved to Houston for a couple of years to chase a lucrative job offer (was involved with the charter there during that time) and then returned injured. He's never talked about his injury in detail with anyone, all he says is he fucked up his leg. He worked as an accountant for a couple of local companies during his physical rehabilitation, as well as getting back into the swing of things with the club in Descanso. It didn't take long for him to dedicate himself fully to his family, with all that entailed. When the club needed a treasurer he was the ideal choice. That title was granted to him a couple of months ago when the game starts. 
Personality: Far smarter than he looks, handy (he's your guy for small scale plumbing, electric, carpentry issues. If you ask nicely or have nice tits.), loyal to the core, usually hard to really anger but when he loses his temper, bad things happen. Likes his whiskey on the rocks or in a cleavage. Reads a lot. Tends to be crude and sexist, though perhaps less so since he was raised under the roof of a single mother who sure took care of her own self when she needed to. But then, she always had the protection of the Club, so...

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Deathnote

Okay, I think I got it now.

Ken Wu

Orientation: Heterosexual
Position: Hanger-On (Soon to be Prospect)
Family: All living relatives are living in Hong Kong

Short Bio:
Ken joined the USMC straight out of high school, enlisting shortly after turning 18.  He served in the Marine Corps for two years, completing a tour of duty while overseas before he was honorably discharged.  Although he lacked in social skills, he was still able to connect with his fellow marines, especially when they found out that he was a really good cook.  After leaving the marines, he worked part-time as a cook for a small diner in order to pay his way through college, eventually earning a bachelors in criminology.

He entered FBI training in Quantico at 24, but just before completing his training, he got into a fist-fight with one of the instructors.  He was promptly charged and sentenced to six months in Federal prison (Lillian McAndrews entered the FBI Academy shortly after Ken's arrest).  The story of a crazy new agent punching an instructor in the face quickly spread among future FBI agents / candidates.  While Ken was in prison, he befriended a club member of the Forgotten Sons Motorcycle Club.  The club member was attacked and nearly killed by several rival gang members before Ken stepped in to intervene.  Three of the rival gang members were killed in the fight, but fortunately for Ken, it was ruled as self-defense.  After getting out of prison, he traveled around the country on a motorcycle for a while before finding himself in Descanso.  He got a job as a cook at one of the local bars, not knowing that he would soon be offered membership into the FSMC.

Personality: Ken could be considered by some to be the "strong, silent" type.  Usually very stoic and serious, he has a surprisingly short temper.  He attempts to be approachable and tries to be friendly with other people, though it's obvious that he's not very good at it.  He can also be surprisingly stubborn and make very reckless decisions at times.  Once he's made up his mind about something, he'll see through it to the end.  Despite not exactly being the brightest bulb in the class, he can be very perceptive and analytical to the point of practically becoming a human lie-detector.  He's most likely to be like this when he has set his mind on a single, tangible goal.  This can be especially true whenever he's helping out a friend due to his great sense of loyalty.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Deathnote on July 29, 2015, 09:57:00 PM
Okay, I think I got it now.

Ken Wu

Position: Hanger-On (Soon to be Prospect)
Family: All living relatives are living in Hong Kong

Short Bio:
Ken joined the USMC straight out of high school, enlisting shortly after turning 18.  He served in the Marine Corps for two years, completing a tour of duty while overseas before he was honorably discharged.  Although he lacked in social skills, he was still able to connect with his fellow marines, especially when they found out that he was a really good cook.  After leaving the marines, he worked part-time as a cook for a small diner in order to pay his way through college, eventually earning a bachelors in criminology.

He entered FBI training in Quantico at 24, but just before completing his training, he got into a fist-fight with one of the instructors.  He was promptly charged and sentenced to six months in Federal prison (Lillian McAndrews entered the FBI Academy shortly after Ken's arrest).  The story of a crazy new agent punching an instructor in the face quickly spread among future FBI agents / candidates.  While Ken was in prison, he befriended a club member of the Forgotten Sons Motorcycle Club.  The club member was attacked and nearly killed by several rival gang members before Ken stepped in to intervene.  Three of the rival gang members were killed in the fight, but fortunately for Ken, it was ruled as self-defense.  After getting out of prison, he traveled around the country on a motorcycle for a while before finding himself in Descanso.  He got a job as a cook at one of the local bars, not knowing that he would soon be offered membership into the FSMC.

Personality: Ken could be considered by some to be the "strong, silent" type.  Usually very stoic and serious, he has a surprisingly short temper.  He attempts to be approachable and tries to be friendly with other people, though it's obvious that he's not very good at it.  He can also be surprisingly stubborn and make very reckless decisions at times.  Once he's made up his mind about something, he'll see through it to the end.  Despite not exactly being the brightest bulb in the class, he can be very perceptive and analytical to the point of practically becoming a human lie-detector.  He's most likely to be like this when he has set his mind on a single, tangible goal.  This can be especially true whenever he's helping out a friend due to his great sense of loyalty.

Deathnoteeee, guess what!  Your guy is approved!  Move him on over to the character thread! :D
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Dark Raven

Mason “Spook” Lloyd

Occupation: Entrepreneur (owns a horticulture business), ex-military

Position: Club Member

Family: His father was nineteen when his number was called back in ‘73, so he married his high school sweetheart, knocked her up, and promptly went to do his duty for God and Country.  His father is a member in good standing and his parents are still married.  (Tom “Old Man” Lloyd, Kathy “Nugget” Lloyd)

Short Bio: Born while his father was serving in Vietnam, he was already walking when his father and his battle buddies brought their camaraderie back from the war and formed the Forgotten Sons MC.  Always a studious child, he was a straight A/B student in school and joined the Marine Corps at eighteen, as a tribute to his father’s service.  Military service fit him, and he stayed in a grand total of thirteen years before choosing to not re-enlist.  Instead he returned home to care for family.  He had a final rank of First Sergeant (E-7) and now qualifies for that pension.

Since returning, he has started a local landscaping business that keeps him busy and his mind off his service in the military.  Since returning, he has become heavily involved in Club dealings, splitting his profit between living expenses, investments, and the Club.  He has definitely taken it upon himself to walk in his father’s footsteps for the Club, considering everything they have done in his lifetime to assure that family is the most important thing in his life.

Personality:  Mason is a quiet man, and has always been so.  Some would say he is eerily so, never failing to take down any target he’s set his sights on, for Country or Family.  He could be termed a bookworm, a workaholic, or a “business” man, and all would be correct.  But he is also quietly a lover, a tinkerer, and a very detail-oriented green thumb.  He holds a candle for Lil Mama, but he’d be the last to let you know, even if it’s true.  He’s known to do business for the day, then come down to the bar for a cold one before shuffling off home to read philosophy before bed.  He is also a very efficient, silent killer who finishes things rather than starts them--and they’ll never find the body if you do.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

RedPhoenix

Okay, let's try this again....

Pamela Destiny Walker

Orientation: Omni, but expresses more of an attraction to men due to her upbringing
Position: Stash House Landlord
Family: Single Child, Both Parents Deceased
Short Bio: Pamela is Country with a capital C. Her parents steadfastly refused to sell their land for years despite being offered far more than it was worth by developers, fought the county when they tried to take it, and ended up both dying and being buried on what they insisted on anachronistically calling their "homestead." Both claimed to be farmers but you'd be hard pressed to find anything they ever grew. The land is ideally situated for growing oil-grade sunflowers (in fact many grow there naturally) and the federal government offered a subsidy to not grow any of them, a subsidy that the Walkers gladly took.

The circumstances of Pa Walker's death are "shady" but it is one of the worst kept secrets in the county that Ma Walker blew him away with the shotgun that still hangs near Pamela's bed after he came home from a whorehouse one night. Ma taught Pamela everything she knows about relationships, and this made most of her high school crushes terrified of her. Ma herself passed away not long after of a probably easily preventable stroke but she refused to see doctors for most of her life.

Pamela inherited her family's land soon after she stopped going to high school (no particular reason, she just didn't see no cause to go no more), as well as their deal with the federal government to not grow anything on the farm. It isn't a lot of money, but it's more than she'd ever need considering she has minimal expenses. Pamela hung out with several guys in school who ended up introducing her to 1%ers. Her no bullshit attitude, sexy body, ability to drink like a fish, and available remote farmland made her fast friends with several of the gang members.

Pamela and the gang have a pretty good arrangement. She has a very well hidden cabin deep in the woods on her land that anyone who needs somewhere very secret to hide can hang out, and a lot of empty land to throw awesome bonfire parties at on summer nights. Any member of the gang knows they can go to her place if they need to hide out. She also isn't that uncommon of a sight at certain bars they hang out at, and while far from a Sweet Butt is no prude either.

Somehow, a lot of marijuana has started growing in the unused farmland on her property. She hasn't a clue how it got there, officer. What is one girl supposed to do, plow it all up? It's just a plant, man.

Personality:  Down to earth is putting it mildly. Fancy words make her suspicious. Gummit that isn't giving her money makes her suspicious. People who don't believe in the 2nd amendment above all else make her suspicious. She likes shooting guns, riding her four wheeler around muddy trails, getting drunk and high and laughing a lot and passing out in a boat in the small lake on her property under the stars. She sees people as in two categories - "married" and "fair game." Marriage is sacred. Everyone else has no reason to complain they couldn't keep their man happy. While Pamela is a firecracker and very aggressive at times, she doesn't take much offense to a lot of things that modern women would find insulting. She brushes off stuff like being slapped on the ass and told to fetch beer as "just how men are, they don't know no better."
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.