Craving a Little Submission (Seeking Any)

Started by LostInTheMist, June 11, 2015, 12:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostInTheMist

I'd like to play a female, who submits to a family member (close relative preferred, either father, brother, sister or mother. The dominant can be male, female, or futa, I have no preference.) I have no preference as to the sex of my partner. I don't have any real limits to this, but I would really prefer if the dominant one had real affection for my character. Yes, you're turning her into a sex slave, but I would like much of her personality and sense of self to remain. (Her body AND personality are attractive to your character.) So she still wants to go to college (but maybe it's close to home, or to the same college her brother is going to/planning to go to), she still gets to spend time with her friends (but maybe she prioritizes "family time" or time with your character more than she used to), etc.

It will probably have to start with breaking her though, and anything goes in that department.

It's fine to punish her, collar her, require her to obey all commands, make her go naked around the house, in fact, all of those items are turn-ons for me. In this case though, I would like my character to remain mentally MOSTLY the same, save for her slave mentality coming out in full force, and the loss of any sense of morality about sex. (If her Mater/Mistress ordered her to seduce someone, even another family member, she would do it.)

Minimum Age is 16 for both characters. I would prefer my character be no older than 18, though if you REQUIRED 21, I'd go that old. (So obviously, no Mother/Son, Aunt/Nephew [unless their age is oddly close together, which does happen sometimes] or older/young pairing in general.

Overall plot/setting is pretty much up in the air. I'd prefer a present-day or science fiction setting. (I'd be willing to do Star Wars/Firefly/Star Trek if you'd like, though I'd prefer to be human, if they're family. I could do humanoid in the Star Wars universe.)

I'd prefer to RP on the forum, but I would be willing to do via PM. I'm afraid that I have tried IM and e-mail, and they simply don't work very well for me.

I could do this RP: 2 more times. (This number will be edited as I accept offers.)

Pretty much anything is an on for me, so PM me, and we can discuss it! (Note that I have a job that keeps me away from home for a good deal of time in the afternoon/evening five days a week so my response may not be quick if you PM me 2:30 to midnight U.S. Pacific Time (GMT-8) on Tuesday through Saturday. I will, however, respond to all comers.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated April 1, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: The muse is strong in this one. Doing well at the moment. Posts should be relatively quick to receive replies.