Survival of the Fittest: A Zombie Apocalypse Game (Still Accepting)

Started by Kokaine, March 25, 2014, 02:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arthenwel

Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Charlotte Fox

Submitting this Char for approval! :D

Full Name : Reah DeChaine
Nicknames / Aliases :
Sex : Female
Marital Status : Single (Never had much time for relationships)

Former Occupation/Position : General Practitioner
Strengths :

• Focused – Her attention to detail and ability to focus helped her excel in her education and later on career.
  • Cool Headed – Years of training in Emergency hardened Reah to being able to work in chaos and remain functional.
  • Medical Skills – Obviously with her previous occupation she has vast medical knowledge.
Weaknesses :

• Off-Putting – Reah has never been able to understand or get along with other people very well. She tends to be cold, straight to the point and blunt.
  • Overprotective – Sometimes can be overprotective of patients, bothering them when they should be resting, or them trying to leave if she doesn’t feel they’re ready can be a problem.
  • Exhaustion – It is rare for Reah to get a full night’s sleep. She is almost always overworked and running on a few hours sleep.
  • Stubborn – She doesn’t like taking orders or direction. She has a tendency to do her own thing, and that can be a problem when trying to work with other people.
  • Closet Drinker – She has a secret love of alcohol. As practicing medicine and drinking do not exactly go hand in hand, this is something she keeps on the down low.

Special Gear :

• Medical Bag – It used to be a beautiful leather bag, but now has become a ratty, patched up thing with a makeshift strap sewn on to make for hands free carrying. Reah has had it since grad school, and is completely attached. The bag contains various medical supplies that might be needed in the field.
  • .22 Long Rifle – Stolen from an abandoned truck
  • 1 Box (20 Shells) of Ammunition – Also stolen from truck
  • Flask Filled with Cheap Whiskey

Height : 5’5
Weight / Body type : Reah weighs in at about 110lbs, and is relatively small.
Hair : Red Head
Skin : Pale with some freckles on her shoulders.
Eyes : Blue as blue can get.
Distinguishing Features : None

Personality : Reah is closed off, and has a hard time bonding with people. She can be extremely protective of her patients, however her bedside manner can be somewhat lacking. She can come across as cold, but most anyone who has been under her care cannot deny that she is very good at what she does. She is blunt, honest, and straight to the point. Under that shell though, she is in fact kind hearted and genuine.

Likes : Sleep, Coffee, Good Scotch (she has taste like an old man)
Dislikes : Touchy Feely Stuff, People Being in the Way
Fears : Someone in her care dying because of her, Her drinking becoming too big of a problem for her to handle, and of course being eaten alive by zombies.

History : Reah grew up as an only child in an average family. She did well in school, got into a good university, and later an even better medical school. Both of her parents died in a thirty car pile-up when she was twenty four. This was about the time when she closed herself off, wrote off her old friends, and focused entirely on her education. Although the tragedy of her parents was awful, she greatly credits it to the success of her career. It provided her motivation to do well. Having no brothers or sisters to turn to, she closed up. She finished her internship at thirty and became a doctor at the hospital shortly after. She had taken her medical training very seriously, and as a result, never maintained any serious relationships. When the zombie outbreak started, countless people lost their families, friends, homes, and their lives. Everyone experienced the carnage firsthand, in watching people die and by being eaten alive by the people they trusted, but Reah experienced it in an entirely different form. She was working at the hospital, on emergency detail, when people started pouring in with bites, wounds and injuries. No one realized what they were infected with, that they would become the undead, until it was too late. A lot of good doctors and nurses met the same fate as their patients. Reah was not one of them. She had fought and tried to stay as long as she could, tried to help the patients who could be helped, but in the end she was overwhelmed and had to run.

She managed to scrounge up a rifle from the back of an old looking pickup and some ammo, but she had no idea how to use it, or how to load the damn thing, so mostly it's just been used as a bludgeoning weapon thus far.

Sexuality : Straight
Sexual On's and Offs : O/O

Player : Charlotte Fox

CurvyKitten

Ok who all is looking for links and possibly survival buddy? I'm debating create a new girly but I want to see if anyone would like to work out some details before hand?

xPeachyPuff

I did PM you my sheet, Koka. Let me know if you got it or not (:

- Rainbow ♥

DarkAngel111

oooohh I plan on killing him off as long as other people reply to that story line :)

I will be PM-ing you Adrian, in a few moments just going to look him over once more before I do.

CurvyKitten

Full Name : Gina Alexandra Matherson
Nicknames / Aliases : Belladonna (stripper name)
Sex : female
Marital Status : single

Former Occupation/Position : Stripper, waitress, and mom
Strengths :
Fit: For the most part Gina is pretty fit, staying busy and active with her life (keeping up with her son,dancing, running) she has kept her body in pretty good shape.

Strong willed: Gina has lost pretty much everything in her life, but still finds a way to pick herself up and keep going. She'd fight till her last breath and not give into some prick just because he thinks he/she think he has the upper hand.

Quick thinker: Gina is a quick to get problems solved and come up with ideas. They may not always be the most practical or logical but when it comes to this sort of world you have to be able to think on your feet and just making things work for her.

Stamina: Between working two jobs, keeping up with a 7 year old, everyday life, running, and trying to keep her life in check Gina has learned to keep on going even when she felt dead on her feet. After years of doing this Gina has actually strengthened her stamina.

Weaknesses :
Alcoholic: She was a recovering alcoholic before her son died, but now she is back to drinking alcohol she can get her hands on.

No combat skills: Gina never really had the need to learn any real combat skills. In a tight pinch she just reacts and fights anyway she can to survive.

Generally still nice:
Gina wouldn't strive to crew over anyone even with the world the way it is now. Her first reactions wouldn't be violence, and she'd never strive to make someones life harder just because she could.

Children: Gina still misses her boy and has the hardest time leaving a child or killing one even as it comes at her to take a bite out of her.

Special Gear : Backpack DAH
Alumina baseball bat (is smaller because it was her sons T-ball bat)
clothes
toothbrush ( no toothpaste but a girl can still try right?)
Book(journey to the center of the earth her sons favorite book)
toilet paper (one of those large rolls that in in a public restroom...she so stoles it :P)
Towels
soap stolen for a soap dispenser
Random food stuff nabbed from a gas station
pictures
Pocket knife
her fathers old 45 handgun (never shot only one clip)

Height : 5 ft 10 inch
Weight / Body type : 135 lbs/ lithe
Hair :Red
Skin : white
Eyes : blue
Distinguishing Features :
A small tattoo on her left wrist it has her sons birthday and birth sign
Personality :
Gina is a foxy little red head with the fire cracker pop to back it up. She has always been tough and able to stand against whatever life throws at her, finding ways to survive and make ends meet. Gina isn't as soft and sweet as her name would lead you to believe. She has a strong will, a loyal heart, is stubborn as hell, and has a temper that can rival and shake anyone around her. With all that Gina was a loving and attentive mother, Jake was her world and she always did everything she had to for him. He had a heart condition so taking care of him was hard at times. But even with having to take on a second job that was less then respectable Gina never felt down, because it was for her little man. This new world and what it took from her has made her a bit harder, but there is still that wonderfully warm and vivacious red head underneath it all.

Likes : dancing, music, sunsets, reading, singing, swimming, alcohol, old movies (sucks that she wont be able to see them anymore), video games(so her sons fault)
Dislikes : walkers specially children, alcohol(she knows its bad for her but still...), bullies, know it alls, people that think their better for no real reason,
Fears :

Child walkers: not only do the freak her out, but they remind her of her son and Gina knows she'd have the hardest time putting them down.

Heights: To this day heights and Gina just don't mix very well.

History :
Gina had a pretty straight forward childhood, her mother was a teacher and her father was a chef. They weren't rich by any means, but they usually had what was needed. She grew up happy and fairly normal, being teased when she was younger for being the awkward tomboy. Her legs were too long, her hair was that bright wild red, and she was flat chested all the way to high school. When entering high school Gina seemed to blossom, not only becoming somewhat popular but managing to get rather impressive grades as well.

It wasn't till she was 17 that things kind of took a left turn. Gina had been dating her boyfriend Brice, she had thought they were in love. (silly first loves could do that to you) And they had become sexual active, Brice wasn't the best lover but Gina looked past that. He was good to her for the most part and she was happy. But when Gina found out she was pregnant Brice didn't seem so dreamy anymore. Breaking up with her he left her to become a single mother. Her parents were upset, but were there for her none the less. Finishing high school wasn't easy when you were pregnant, but Gina managed it.

When Jake was born Gina knew there wasn't anything she wouldn't do to take care of him. He was born with a heart defect but he was her little fighter and eventually made it out of the ICU and then home. It would take several surgeries and countless years of dedication, but if it was what he needed Gina did it.

Gina was a full time waitress at a local high end restaurant. It paid ok and on the right nights tips were great, but with all of Jake's medical needs it just wasn't enough. So when one of the other girls she knew explained how much she made at a local strip joint in one night Gina thought she really had no choice. Her parents thought she had taken on a night shift at a production plant, but in truth Gina began showing her dance skill on stage. Her stage name was Belladonna, and what she made there on weekends alone helped to make ends meet.

Life was tiring and hard, and Gina really didn't have time for herself but when you became a mom that was just what you did. So life went on and Gina had raised what she thought was a wonderful little boy. He was always so brave even when being poked and prodded by a doctor. Her only prayer was to keep him healthy and to one day see him having the life he always dreamed off. But that illusion was shattered when the outbreak hit, her world practically shattering as made her way home. The house had been broken into, and there was already blood on the walls. She had heard that it was zombies but how...it couldn't be that was just some sick game. But there was no denying it when she found Jake couched over her mother’s body, eating away at what was left of her body. Gina's shaking voice caught Jake's attention, the small boy turning towards her with blood dripping from his face.

He suddenly leapt at her, Gina scrambled and ran towards the closes closet and shut the door behind her. The sound of his body crashing against the door shook her to the bone. Tears were already falling as Gina realized her little boy was gone forever. She had one choice, to let him break through and finish her off, or to fight and take down her little boy. Remembering the promise she made him Gina picked up the iron near her just as the door started to give. Jake's head began to push through and all Gina could do was say she was sorry and swing.

Gina had no idea how long she had laid there crying, but by the time she managed to gather the strength to move Jake and get out of the closet it was dark. Carefully and quietly she gathered a few things in his old backpack and left the house that was once so filled with love, her son’s body lying still and lifeless under a sheet in his room. It was all Gina could do to leave that house, but if she had stayed there she'd never be able to keep going and would probably have ended her life. But her parents and her son would never want that, so Gina left and has been struggling to survive ever since.

Sexuality : kissing(please...please...please be a good kisser), touching, oral, pull her hair, passion, sometimes hot and heavy yet sometimes lovingly, light bondage(only if her partner really wants it), spanking (shush those naughty thoughts :P), teasing....
Sexual On's and Offs : extreme bondage or BDSM, humiliation, bathroom nastiness, abuse, being forced, animals,
Also see players on and off's

Player : curvykitten

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Lithium

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Kokaine on April 14, 2014, 02:38:06 PM
Curvy I... just... but... hnng. *dies*

fans her~ Yes? You ok?

Quote from: Lithium on April 14, 2014, 02:42:26 PM
x 2, Jessica so kawaiiiiii! X_x

:-* hehe well I glad people seem to approve thus far

Bloodied Porcelain

WIP
Full Name : Abigail Rogers
Nicknames / Aliases : Abby
Sex : Female
Marital Status : Single

Former Occupation/Position :Former member of “the flock”
Strengths :
  • Spartan Living – Spending the majority of her teenage years as a part of The Congregation of Light meant learning to live simply and without dependence upon the “evils” of modern times like electricity or grocery stores. This has given her a wealth of skills few modern women have… she is able to cook over an open fire or on an old stove, she can sew and mend clothing, she’s good with home remedies, etc
  • Strong Willed – Believe it or not, not every member of a group such as the one Abigail belonged to is a complete doormat in every situation. Her zealous belief in the teachings of The Prophet has instilled in her a drive to fulfill whatever duty she believes she must. Though she is still quite subservient, especially to men, she is determined and driven in ways few would expect.
  • Serene – Even (or perhaps especially) in the face of all this chaos, Abigail is a deeply peaceful person, believing everything happens for a reason and thus that getting too upset over things one cannot change is pointless.
  • Faithful – Be it in her bible or the goodness of the people around her, Abigail has a wealth of faith few people can truly understand.
  • Trusting – Going hand-in-hand with her faith, trusting in people and God is something ingrained in her.
Weaknesses :
  • Trusting – As much a weakness as it is a strength, Abigail is unfailingly trusting in those around her.
  • Forgiving – Rarely one to hold someone’s past transgressions against them, Abigail believes in forgiveness, as she thinks that holding a grudge against one for their short comings is tantamount to judging them, and that is something only God can do.
  • Zealous – Abigail believes deeply in her faith and that the end times have come. This tends to bother people and causes many to believe she’s crazy. She doesn’t blame them if they do, but they can think whatever they want… she’s not going to stop trying to spread God’s Word.
  • Subservient – One of the primary teachings of The Prophet was that women should be subservient to men in all things, and this is a lesson Abigail continues to take to heart, even in these dark times.
  • Largely Pacifistic – Though this is something that she has struggled with, Abigail believes largely in pacifism, that it is not a woman’s place to engage in violent tasks or behaviors. She has been forced to break her own rule more than once, something she is deeply conflicted over.
Special Gear :
  • Bible – Specially printed for The Congregation of Light, Abigail’s second most prized possession is her Bible.
  • Crucifix – Worn on a thin silk cord around her neck, Abigail’s most prized possession is her crucifix, as it is all she has left of her mother.
  • Food/Water – Roughly a week’s worth if rationed properly (meaning eating only the minimal amount per day).
  • Shovel – Taken from a random farm she passed through, it’s still in good shape thanks to the handle being metal and not wood.
  • Revolver – Taken from the body of her father after he fell when the compound was overrun. It broke her heart to “steal” from the dead, but she needed it more than he did. She uses the gun as little as possible, half because it’s loud and frightens her, and half because the recoil is not kind to her and her aim is poor.
  • Boxes of ammunition (95 rounds) – Also taken from her father, though this time from their small ram-shackle house just before fleeing the compound. She uses the gun as little as possible, hence why there are still so many rounds left over.
Height : 5’2”
Weight / Body type : Slender limbs with wide hips and plump but not overly large breasts
Hair : Rich auburn red, long, somewhat wavy
Skin : Fair
Eyes : Light grey-blue
Distinguishing Features : Though she is clearly a stunning young woman and no one can really afford to turn their nose up at a new set of clothes, Abigail refuses to wear anything but modest clothing, preferring long sleeves and pants (she has seen the folly in attempting to stick to skirts and dresses).

Personality :

Likes : Bible study, songs of faith, quiet, admiring God’s creation, getting to know others, caring for/taking care of others, cooking, feeling as if she “belongs”, having a strong man to look to
Dislikes : Being alone, those who blaspheme, violence, loud noises, those who do not understand their “place” (be it women thinking they are above men or men thinking they are below women), disrespect for one’s elders
Fears : Sinning against God so much she cannot be forgiven, small, cramped, dark spaces.

History :

Sexuality : Unknown – Virgin
Sexual On's and Offs : O/O

Player : Bloodied Porcelain
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Kokaine

Will get to approvals once I am back home on my computer, folks.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

ebpohmr

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Kokaine

My O/Os

Charlotte Fox

I'm super excited to get started! :D It's good to be back Mhmmm.

ebpohmr

Bloodied Porcelain

I don't suppose anyone wants to link up (or establish already having connected) with one of the only survivors (perhaps THE only survivor) of a pre-zombie-apocalypse cult? >.>

GnothiSeauton

Submitted for Approval
Full Name :  Thomas Evans
Nicknames / Aliases :  Tom
Sex :  Male
Marital Status :  Happily Divorced

Former Occupation/Position :  Defense Lawyer
Strengths :

• Analytical:  Good at analyzing problems and situations, and finding the best route for others and himself.
  • Lie Detecting:  While not an actual, human lie detector, Tom is pretty good at figuring out if someone is lying or not, from his career dealing with criminals and liars at trial.  He makes mistakes just like anyone else, but for the most part isn't bad at figuring out if someone is lying.
  • Diplomacy:  Another skill he picked up from his career.  Able to help diffuse a situation and find compromise.  Sharpened from dealing with criminals, hammering out agreements and deals with other lawyers.
  • Knowledge of Weapons (i.e. firearms):  From his career as a lawyer.  As an attorney for people who, more often than not, got in trouble for the use of firearms, he gained knowledge about most firearms.
  • Uneasily Intimidated/Bullied:  It's hard to intimidate Thomas.  After dealing with criminals, handling death threats from incarcerated, unsatisfied former clients, and other “unsavory” people, Tom has grown a hard, thick skin when it comes to intimidation and bullying.
Weaknesses: 

• Deteriorating Physical Strength and Stamina:  Getting older, and working in an office for years, he isn't the most physically fit.  Although in shape, he increasingly becomes winded, despite trying to keep up with the younger people in the group.
  • Surgically Repaired Shoulder:  An old injury from his college baseball years, his shoulder tends to give him fits and pains, especially  with the stresses and difficulties of the harsh world.
  • City Boy:  Having lived in the city, and used to all of it's comforts for so long, it's difficult for him to have to go from living in a high-rise, to having to survive off the land.
Special Gear:  Baseball Bat fitted with nails.  Glock 22 Handgun.  Straight-edge razor.  Carries a paperback copy of Candide in his pocket. 

Height:  Six foot One
Weight / Body type:  Athletic Body Type.
Hair:  Short red hair, some stubble/facial hair.
Skin:  White.
Eyes:  Blue.
Distinguishing Features:  Scar on right shoulder from Surgery.

Personality:  Confident and charming, Thomas is the kind of man who knows how to play to a crowd.  It may come off as arrogant, as it had sometimes with juries, but Thomas knows how to talk to people.  He is the kind of person who knows when to talk, and when to keep quiet.  Trust is something of an issue for him.  Friendly as he tries to be, he still, deep down, takes a lot to trust someone.  Although he likes being a part of a group, he still looks out, in the end, for the one person he knows best and can count on the most:  himself.

Dislikes:  Being bossed around too much.  Lack of faith in him.  Getting old.
Fears:  Death.  Being cast out.  Burning.

History:  Born into a modest family, Thomas did the best he could for his life and well being.  His thirst to better his life was the driving force for him, pushing him to do his best and try his hardest.  His grades were good enough to get him into college, yet it was his prowess and strength on the baseball field which helped to get him there.

He was talented on the baseball field, with a mean fastball that made him one of the top pitching prospects in the country.  Baseball was seemingly what he was destined to do with his life, until a fateful night ended that. 

An injury to his throwing shoulder ended what prospects he had for a baseball career.  It devastated him at first, to have his dream of a good, rich life taken away from him right when it was in his grasp.  But it was something he wouldn't let get him down.  Determined, he tried his absolute best at school yet again, changed majors from history and got into law, finishing law school to become a defense attorney in the city.

Successful in the courtroom, Thomas made a reputation for being one of the best attorneys around when it came to helping get clients off the hook.  He made a sizable amount of wealth for himself, a nice house in the hills with a wife and his own practice, but it didn't come without it's cost.  Constantly Thomas had to deal with his own personal demons and morality when it came to his job.  It made him rich and successful, a far cry from the broken home he came from, but to have to deal with criminals, thieves and murderers, to have to get them off the hook in a court of law and watch them go, more often than not when he was all too aware of their guilt, was more draining than he could have imagined.

He was in the process of changing his life around.  More and more he was becoming selective when it came to clients.  His gold-digging, younger wife and he settled for a divorce.  Thomas was trying to turn his life around, to try and repent for his sins when it came to helping so many disgusting, despicable men and women, when the outbreaks began, and life itself changed in a direction he never could have anticipated.

Sexuality:  Straight.
Sexual On's and Offs:  Same as Writer's

Player:  GnothiSeauton
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on April 14, 2014, 05:10:50 PM
Submitted for Approval
Full Name :  Thomas Evans
Nicknames / Aliases :  Tom
Sex :  Male
Marital Status :  Happily Divorced

Former Occupation/Position :  Defense Lawyer
Strengths :

• Analytical:  Good at analyzing problems and situations, and finding the best route for others and himself.
  • Lie Detecting:  While not an actual, human lie detector, Tom is pretty good at figuring out if someone is lying or not, from his career dealing with criminals and liars at trial.  He makes mistakes just like anyone else, but for the most part isn't bad at figuring out if someone is lying.
  • Diplomacy:  Another skill he picked up from his career.  Able to help diffuse a situation and find compromise.  Sharpened from dealing with criminals, hammering out agreements and deals with other lawyers.
  • Knowledge of Weapons (i.e. firearms):  From his career as a lawyer.  As an attorney for people who, more often than not, got in trouble for the use of firearms, he gained knowledge about most firearms.
  • Uneasily Intimidated/Bullied:  It's hard to intimidate Thomas.  After dealing with criminals, handling death threats from incarcerated, unsatisfied former clients, and other “unsavory” people, Tom has grown a hard, thick skin when it comes to intimidation and bullying.
Weaknesses: 

• Deteriorating Physical Strength and Stamina:  Getting older, and working in an office for years, he isn't the most physically fit.  Although in shape, he increasingly becomes winded, despite trying to keep up with the younger people in the group.
  • Surgically Repaired Shoulder:  An old injury from his college baseball years, his shoulder tends to give him fits and pains, especially  with the stresses and difficulties of the harsh world.
  • City Boy:  Having lived in the city, and used to all of it's comforts for so long, it's difficult for him to have to go from living in a high-rise, to having to survive off the land.
Special Gear:  Baseball Bat fitted with nails.  Glock 22 Handgun.  Straight-edge razor.  Carries a paperback copy of Candide in his pocket. 

Height:  Six foot One
Weight / Body type:  Athletic Body Type.
Hair:  Short red hair, some stubble/facial hair.
Skin:  White.
Eyes:  Blue.
Distinguishing Features:  Scar on right shoulder from Surgery.

Personality:  Confident and charming, Thomas is the kind of man who knows how to play to a crowd.  It may come off as arrogant, as it had sometimes with juries, but Thomas knows how to talk to people.  He is the kind of person who knows when to talk, and when to keep quiet.  Trust is something of an issue for him.  Friendly as he tries to be, he still, deep down, takes a lot to trust someone.  Although he likes being a part of a group, he still looks out, in the end, for the one person he knows best and can count on the most:  himself.

Dislikes:  Being bossed around too much.  Lack of faith in him.  Getting old.
Fears:  Death.  Being cast out.  Burning.

History:  Born into a modest family, Thomas did the best he could for his life and well being.  His thirst to better his life was the driving force for him, pushing him to do his best and try his hardest.  His grades were good enough to get him into college, yet it was his prowess and strength on the baseball field which helped to get him there.

He was talented on the baseball field, with a mean fastball that made him one of the top pitching prospects in the country.  Baseball was seemingly what he was destined to do with his life, until a fateful night ended that. 

An injury to his throwing shoulder ended what prospects he had for a baseball career.  It devastated him at first, to have his dream of a good, rich life taken away from him right when it was in his grasp.  But it was something he wouldn't let get him down.  Determined, he tried his absolute best at school yet again, changed majors from history and got into law, finishing law school to become a defense attorney in the city.

Successful in the courtroom, Thomas made a reputation for being one of the best attorneys around when it came to helping get clients off the hook.  He made a sizable amount of wealth for himself, a nice house in the hills with a wife and his own practice, but it didn't come without it's cost.  Constantly Thomas had to deal with his own personal demons and morality when it came to his job.  It made him rich and successful, a far cry from the broken home he came from, but to have to deal with criminals, thieves and murderers, to have to get them off the hook in a court of law and watch them go, more often than not when he was all too aware of their guilt, was more draining than he could have imagined.

He was in the process of changing his life around.  More and more he was becoming selective when it came to clients.  His gold-digging, younger wife and he settled for a divorce.  Thomas was trying to turn his life around, to try and repent for his sins when it came to helping so many disgusting, despicable men and women, when the outbreaks began, and life itself changed in a direction he never could have anticipated.

Sexuality:  Straight.
Sexual On's and Offs:  Same as Writer's

Player:  GnothiSeauton

HNNNG. Want. *clings*

Emmykins

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on April 14, 2014, 04:47:20 PM
I don't suppose anyone wants to link up (or establish already having connected) with one of the only survivors (perhaps THE only survivor) of a pre-zombie-apocalypse cult? >.>

Meee?! Lol!

ebpohmr

Well, I'm going to have a think about what, or rather who, I might submit. ;)

Bloodied Porcelain

Kokaine

Ok, everyone who submitted characters to me either here or via PM should have gotten a response from me. If you did not, please give me a gentle poke or resend your sheet and I will get to it today!

My O/Os