Herogasm (A Superhero-Vacation Orgy) STARTED: Still Recruiting~

Started by Primarch, July 21, 2012, 04:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metalzephyr

Hmmm I know everyone so far has been DC, but any objections to a Marvel gent? Been wanting to play some Banner/Hulk rather seriously since the Avengers movie, when I finally understood why he was so awesome.

Primarch

Quote from: Metalzephyr on July 26, 2012, 05:26:13 AM
Hmmm I know everyone so far has been DC, but any objections to a Marvel gent? Been wanting to play some Banner/Hulk rather seriously since the Avengers movie, when I finally understood why he was so awesome.

That would be absolutely fine.

Primarch

Alright, a really simple character "app" more so just to let everyone know who is who and what not. Character thread & OOC coming next and then IC. Keep your eyes peeled.

Recruitment in still open.

[b]Player:[/b]
[b]Character:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] *Picture please, can add written descriptions or outfits for additional outfits worn at the resort*

[b]Likes/Turn-ons:[/b]
[b]Dislikes/Turn-offs:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]

[b]Interested in:[/b] *If you would like to see a particular character or characters taken up, list them here. If not, you may remove this section or leave N/A

If the pictures you want to use for the appearance section are particularly large or numerous, please use spoiler tags.

OOC
Character Thread

Cami

Do you want us to post our character's here or in the character thread?

Primarch

Go straight ahead and post in the character thread. I can't imagine anything that needs approval really.

Primarch

Herogasm is live

In the words of The Homelander.
"Alright everybody.....Lets Fuck!"

Primarch

For those who might be reading this thread and might be having some difficulty selecting a character, there has been interest in the follow:
Sexay Ladies
Giganta
Spider-Woman
Knockout
Black Alice
Satana
Poison Ivy
Huntress
Psylocke
Tigra
Carol Danvers
Power Girl (x2)
Wonder Woman (x2)
She-Hulk (x2)
Soranik Natu
Dinah Lance
Donna Troy
Jubilee
Black Cat

Manly Men
Nightwing
Arsenal/Red Arrow
Hal Jordan
Kyle Rayner
Superboy
Cyclops
Captain America
Mr. Fantastic
Spiderman
Hawkeye
Iron Man
Thor

Marie Reynolds

I would like to jump in this as Zatanna. if you would not mind.

Primarch

Metalzephyr

Throwing my hat into the ring, as the ever handsome, if arrogant, Mr. Tony Stark!

Bio up on the character page shortly!

Vergil1989

I'm torn between using my gal from Superheros Vs Villains who goes by the name of Katerina De Leon, aka Teletrix, a powerful metahuman super that is comparable to Jean Grey as far as power is concerned, or going with Terry McGinnis from the future Batman series lol.  Any preferences?
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page