You took your coat off, and stood in the rain... (F looking for anyone literate)

Started by zarkensan, January 20, 2011, 02:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarkensan

I hope this'll form some sort of coherent block of words - a block that'll inspire people to add their own little or big twists to whatever stories I manage to write down here.

Since my O/O list is now somewhat correct, I direct you there for my preferences.

Vampire:

- There's a girl out on the streets one fateful night. She manages to beat the odds - she finds herself attacked by a Vampire. Raped, simply swatted around, drained, and eventually turned, the girl is put through the worst misery she could possibly go through in one night. She's at least somewhat lucky though, another Vampire finds her and decides to take her in, to protect her from herself and to help her live as a Vampire.

Twists: Your character turns her. Your character is human. Your character is some other supernatural being.

- A rich person decides that he or she wants a toy, but (s)he's bored of the humans (s)he's been playing around with. So, (s)he goes to find a non-human slave. A female Vampire is soon found, and the rich person doesn't know what (s)he's in for, even though the Vampire isn't particularly ferocious on first sight.

Slavery:

- Straight-up: It's the roman times. While they're not entirely in need of another slave, the oldest son in the family has been hitting on the other slave girls a little bit too much. Therefore, the family head decides: They need a girl just for sex. It's easily arranged, but the girl's too busy having sex with virtually every family member to realize she was initially meant for the son...

Twists: Family father. Family mother. A pair of slaves (possibly related). Gratuitous amounts of sex omitted. Etc.

Kidnapping:

- A man is robbing a bank to support his elegant lifestyle. He needs a hostage, and randomly selects a young bank manager to play the part of the get-away-hostage. He gets away, but doesn't want her to leave, and decides to see what he can do with her...

Twists: She, not he. More than one girl is what he takes. She starts liking it. Nasty, nasty sex.

- A psychopath. A crazy man. Whatever they would call them, he liked it. He'd done it before, he'd put an ad in the newspaper for a simple job, babysitting, housecleaning, things like that, and the girls that came to apply, he took. and he was doing it again. The girl had no idea, she was innocent and young. And he would have her, he would ravish her, defile her. He'd break her. He'd make her orgasm because he wanted her to. He'd make her do all sorts of nasty things and he'd get off on it.

Twists: Consensual. (A rare, for me) Switch relationship. Slow bribing process to live his luxury life style. Etc.

Demons:

- The crossroads. It didn't make sense to her, but a young female had acquired all the items she needed to summon a crossroads demon. Apparently. Her father was abusive, he'd raped her several times just the last month, and she had finally found some way to get him out of her life - by letting the crossroads demon kill him. It'd take his soul and it'd kill his body and she'd be free. She didn't quite realize the price yet, though.

Twists: There's a sister. The demon inhabits her father. The demon inhabits her and switches to random people. She gets transported straight to hell. Her father doesn't die, her mother does, and the demon decides to have its way with her. A female demon or a male demon or something in between.

Apocalyptic future:

The end of the world has come for all but the residents of Antarctica. Most people went there when the world became too hot to stand for humans, so it's quite a large place. Rules are gone, and now, anyone can do anything with, well, anyone. With food making done by machines in the hot world, there's enough time for anyone with power, charisma, or a bigger gun to take people as they like. My girl is on the bottom of the chain, your character is much higher up, and my character begs and gives her all to just stay in the warm house of your character.

Twists: I play a pair of sisters. You play multiple characters. We both do. The world heating up makes some, or all humans a little bit... different. Your character wants a little more than just sex. (no pregnancy)

I'm going to add more as soon as possible.

If you wish to contact me (I hope you do!), I prefer instant messengers, but otherwise PM's will be a great place to start.
This is a promise to get an actual signature.

zarkensan

zarkensan

zarkensan

Loke

I have never undnderstood the female capacity of avoiding a straight answer to any question - Spock

My O/O    =][=   My Idea/Plot site constant upptates