Previous topic - Next topic

Cardwolf

*Draws his blade*  I will see you both to your graves

Mockingsanity

*Smirks* Would you now?

Cardwolf

I would lass, you haven't a hope.

Alric Sanosake

*unsheaths two nodachi* And neither do you.
I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Lucinda

*appears, wins, fades once more*
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Alric Sanosake

*summons, steals the win, then sends Lucinda back to Neverwinter.*
I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Lucinda

Has never visited, but allows herself to be sent. However a click of her fingers takes the win with her...
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Alric Sanosake

Howls in anger and rips open a portal to steal the win back.

Lucinda

Dances gracefully away from the angered rush, retaining the win.

sleepingferret

Not so fast....win stealing for the win.

This is the thread that may never die...or will probably bring some sort of epic apocalypse to us all just for trying to compete over such nonsense.

Blaed

Pulls out his thing thing character and blasts him away.

I have the win now.

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Talia

*Steps in quietly, stealing the win discretely.*  :P
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

sleepingferret

Quote from: FallenAngelNajdan on April 04, 2010, 04:54:54 PM
Pulls out his thing thing character and blasts him away.

I have the win now.

ouch.... *Dusts himself off* Well then, we want to play that way do we....well fine then you wasscally wabbit, I got some nice carrots for you.  All you to do is stand right over there. *points over at a tree*

Blaed

Moves away from the tree.

Sure thing... >.<

sexycherry

this is the LAST post, because anyone who posts after 'smell' ner ner ner ner ner

Chevalier des Poissons

* Chevalier des Poissons has evolved beyond such shallow conceptions like 'last post' or 'he not winning'.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Lucinda

Evolves past shambler!

Kiric Rand

*grabs the win* who needs to evolve, it's my divine right to win.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Spell

*Spell cheats by summoning the Win*
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Kiric Rand

*dispells the summoned win and regains the one true win*
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Lucinda

Binds the win magically to her form. And sticks it in her bra to be safe ;-)

Kiric Rand

*reaches into the bra to retrieve the win* dammit woman, that is not padding, its a very delicate piece of equipment.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Cardwolf

*Kicks Kiric in his nads and runs off with the win*

Kiric Rand

*recovers from the ground* oh it is on now little boy
[Floatright]
[/float]