Elahdon's Requests [M for F]

Started by Elahdon, April 09, 2017, 10:23:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elahdon

Hey thanks for stopping in. First, please check out my ons/offs to see if we're compatible. I'm currently most craving an historical or science fiction (or both!) scenario. PM me with any interest.

Story Ideas

A Secret Revolution

It's 1793 - Paris. King Louis XVI has been executed, and the new National Convention, headed by Maximilien Robespierre leads France in a Reign of Terror. People are being executed by the thousands, mobs are dominating Paris, religion is treason, peasants are rising up in the countryside, and fear of foreign invasion lingers. Nobility must flee the country or go into hiding, or else they face the risk of being executed. In the madness though, much can go unnoticed

You would play a (former) French noblewoman hiding in Paris. In trying to hide from the mob, you come across me, a member of the urban poor who's a radical supporter of the revolution, unaware of the fact that you're a member of the nobility. Meanwhile, there's a conspiracy by a group controlling the mob with foreign countries, to try and take over Europe.

Some Possible Visual Inspiration

A Different Barbary Pirate

In the 16th and 17th centuries, the Barbary pirates of North Africa raided the Mediterranean coasts of Europe, enslaving thousands. They were feared and detested throughout the entire Christian world.

I'm looking for someone to play the captain of a Barbary pirate ship, and I play an Italian captain who captures it and enslaves you and your crew. There'd be some amount of political plot going on. There would definitely be raceplay involved in this, and likely noncon/dubcon themes.

Some Possible Visual Inspiration

Pairings Ideas

I don't have a definite idea for any of these, but feel free to PM me to talk about any plot ideas if you have interest, or similar pairings that these inspire. The bold is the character I would play.

Also, while these are all pairs of characters, I'd be thrilled if you want to pursue a scene with multiple characters.

Renaissance/French Revolution

• Noble x Noble
  • Peasant x Noble
  • Merchant x Noble
  • Pirate x Noble
  • Assassin x Noble
  • Soldier x Noble
  • Soldier x Peasant
Victorian Era/Old West/Industrial Revolution/Steampunk

Some PossibleVisual Inspiration

• Industrialist x Noble
  • Worker x Noble
Modern Setting

• Spouse x Spouse
  • Spouse x Sister-in-law
  • Spouse x Extramarital Affair
  • Executive x Office Worker
  • Professor x Student
  • Nephew x Aunt
Science Fiction/Futuristic

• Planet Settlers
Some Fandoms

There's also some fandoms I'm part of, if any of these catch your interest.

Buffy

• Angel x Buffy
  • Giles x Buffy
  • Spike x Buffy
  • OC x Buffy
  • Angel x Cordelia

Firefly

• Malcolm x Inara
  • Malcolm x Kaylee
  • Malcolm x Zoe
  • OC x Inara
  • OC x Zoe