When Boy Meets Girl (Seeking Male Character)

Started by Blinkin, February 11, 2017, 05:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer:

The gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. It makes no difference what-so-ever to me if you are a male wishing to play a female, a female wishing to play a male or a wolf wanting to impersonate a sheep. If you're willing to work with me, I'm happy to work with you.

Nichole "Nicky" Winters settled into the wrot-iron chair at Calaboo coffee with a sigh of relief as she pulled her coat off and draped it across the back of her seat. the deep blue of the knit sweater under the coat hugged her slender torso nicely; from her shoulders and over the swell of small, tight breast to her narrow waist. Her storm-cloud gray eyes glanced up and about as she pulled the top off of the cup and stirred in sweetener for a few seconds with a light of anticipation that, on another, might of been something resembling lustful delight. Her pink lips curled into a private little smile as she lifted the cup and took the first sip of the hot cocoa and sighed contentedly. A little shiver ran through her frame as she sat the cup back down and pulled the text book from her pack and... with a little self conscious glance about, pulled out a dainty pair of glasses and slid them onto an almost equally dainty nose. She had only recently been required to wear the things and she waited impatiently for contacts... justso she could read the damned text book.

The teenager leaned back and stretched her hands over her head, pushing through long, luxurious black hair that fell back down over her shoulders; her long, slender legs stretching out in the well fitted jeans that hugged her hips and lovely rump... the sweater pulling up just enough to allow the sapphire belly button piercing to show for a moment before she relaxed and lifted a boot covered foot to rest on the edge of the next seat. She took another sip from the cup and opened the biology text book with a resigned sigh... she really hated biology and began to read. Her hand reached occasionally for the cup, a sip at her full lower lip and back to the table again.

When someone paused at the table, she glanced up and offered a pleasant, curious smile; the kind of smile you give a stranger who you didn't think would do more than just pass by. She was use to that, although she never understood what it was that caused it; she had no idea about just how attractive she was and being in a new school, in a new city and state, didn't really help her to understand it... she missed her boyfriend, but a thousand mile relationship just didn't work for her. "Hi." she said, the soft southern accent out of place in the great white tundra of Minasota and shifted a little in her seat, "Can I help you?"

Ok, with that done, I'm looking for someone who would be willing to play the prospective love interest of our heroine, Nicky. Note: I will be playing the role of Nicky. The name Nicky is open to alteration if my partner doesn't like it, as are many of the implied elements of the story description. This will be a long-term story, so my partner should be willing to communicate with me and work to make the story both fun and enjoyable for both of us to write for the long-term.

What I'm looking for is a somewhat slow burn romance between my character and her love interest. I am open to said love interest being male, female or even a futa/herm if that's my potential partner's interest. The only thing that I ask in that regard is that we keep things somewhat realistic. IE: No 18" penises, please or GG-cup breasts, please.

I'm looking for a story with all of the usual up's and down's that goes along with young love (or lust), drama and growing pains. A reasonably slow build up to the intimacy stage with a lot of kissing, caresses, cuddles and PDA's that would be appropriate to the stage of life. I recognize that sex will happen, and being young, probably a lot, but I want, require, characters who are real and have depth. Characters with flaws and issues but are ultimately right for one another and who can stand the test of time.

What I don't want in a love interest for my character is the usual archetypes that tend to make things too clichic. I really don't want a bad-boy on the prowl for pussy; the quarterback looking for a pretty girl on his arm or the popular/geeky guy who can't think of anything but her ass... although it is a magnificent ass. ;)  That's not to say that none of these aren't welcome, just that I would like to see them differ in some way from the standard.If he has to be a bad-boy, give him a reason to be a bad-boy and some potential for growth. If he has to be a jock, look at something than the muscle-bound beer swealing ladies-man. If you want to play ageek, well, you get the idea. I would prefer that the character be outside of the box a little; interesting and engaging in some way. I'm not opposed to an age gap if you're interested in that, but again, make it interesting. and compelling.

So, intrigued? interested?drop me a PM and we'll talk about what makes the story work for both of us.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

It's been a while, so trying again for this story. Anyone curious or interested, intrigued even, drop me a pm
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.