RP ideas

Started by proxy, June 01, 2016, 05:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

proxy

Hello, thanks for taking your time to read this. I'm just going to throw some ideas out there. Most have a sub x dom theme but there are different roles as well and I'm always up for experimenting with new things if you have an idea on the plot but unsure if I'd want to do it. Look at my role-play preferences through my profile if you have any questions on that particular subject that isn't answered.
All of these ideas I can play either:
Teacher x student
stripper x bouncer
spy x spy (could be enemies or some twisted double agent plot I don't mind)
soldier (who is married at home) x soldier
some form of apocalyptic world based RP
bad boy/girl x good boy/girl
A fantasy mix between vampires or werewolves (humans can also be played)
monarch x servant (historic)
master x slave (I would prefer there to be some twisted plot rather than just a standard plot
I have fandoms that I'm interested in:
Game of thrones
Hunger games
Divergent
Lord of the rings
Matrix
Star wars
Assassins creed
NCIS
The big bang theory
Primeval
DC/Marvel
and others which I cant currently think of.

These plots can be mxm or mxf or fxf. I will play the male or female in mxf. I am not of orthodox gender henice I'm happy to play either. I do third person RP usually set in the modern era and sometimes with fantastical phenomenon. PM me or post here if you would like to start something.

Saiyuri

Good afternoon!

I was wondering if you're still looking for RP partners?

I'd be interested in a Divergent RP. :)

proxy

I'm looking for 2-3 partners. If we had an RP before my absence I'm happy for us to start from fresh. I'm happy to have any similar ideas to be sent to my PM's. I prefer it when a partner contributes to the creativity of the plot hence the lack of details. I'd rather not completely force ideas onto people rather than we make a discussion of what we'd both like and work towards an RP we both wish to commit to.