The Dorm of Screams - Non-con group game

Started by RedEve, May 30, 2014, 11:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

WildStallionNYC

Name: Anthony Edwards
Rap sheet: 10 counts of Sexual Assault, 3 counts of Kidnapping, 4 counts of Rape and 2 counts murder.  Bio: Anthony Edwards was just finishing up his first year of a life sentence when the break out happened.  Raised in the suburbs in a well off upper class family.  It was after university living in the city when he snapped.  He became infamous after he tormented a city assaulting and rapping young ladies throughout the summer.  His crimes escalated as the summer went on and he thought he was invincible not getting caught.  His face was all over the news and the internet after a city wide manhunt went on for him for a month. 

CriminalMindsFan

Just looked at the dorm maps. I assume each resident has own bedroom given the number of floors and bedrooms, correct?

RedEve

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on June 05, 2014, 09:10:55 AM
Just looked at the dorm maps. I assume each resident has own bedroom given the number of floors and bedrooms, correct?

That is fine.

Faeli

I call room 317!

It appears the majority of rooms are set up in four-room suits with a single central area, but some private rooms exist (and I snagged one!  Nyah!)

ViperFang

If we can call dorm rooms, I wanna snag room 307~ She has to share a bathroom, but it's right next to a balcony, one of the places I'd be open to Nina being ravaged~ ;)

KatieSparks

Seems like a simple but thrillin' idea.~ Would love to take part if there is still room available!

ElvenKitten

Name: Emily Jacobson
Major: Freshman, philosophy major
Bio: Emily grew up in a small rural town with almost no crime. Her father was the local sheriff and was worried about letting his daughter go to college due to her trusting nature and naivety. Emily makes friends easily and is in a number of extracurricular clubs preferring to keep busy and not get pulled into the party scene. Emily has never had sex and hasn't really had a boyfriend due to her strict father and just generally being too busy and very shy around any guys. She isn't at all religious, one of her few little rebellions against her father.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: ViperFang on June 05, 2014, 01:31:28 PM
If we can call dorm rooms, I wanna snag room 307~ She has to share a bathroom, but it's right next to a balcony, one of the places I'd be open to Nina being ravaged~ ;)

I'm thinking my guy will make a laundry room his place of operation. It could be a hiding place for girls who don't want to be easy target in there bedroom. Let them arrive and take advantage of them. Also, hoping to find bra's in the laundry room since they make good wrists restraints.

ElvenKitten

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on June 05, 2014, 03:42:20 PM
I'm thinking my guy will make a laundry room his place of operation. It could be a hiding place for girls who don't want to be easy target in there bedroom. Let them arrive and take advantage of them. Also, hoping to find bra's in the laundry room since they make good wrists restraints.
Gulp!  ;D

CriminalMindsFan

Has there been much talk to time of day the convicts arrive to invade the dorm? During classes could explain why there are a scattering of girls in the dorm and in classes but then I realize there can be night classes and early morning night classes.

Some girls could be asleep because of their own class schedule. Some could be watching TV or studying. Wouldn't be a good roleplay without at-least one in the middle of a shower when a convict rips open the shower curtain or opens the shower door to attack her.

RedEve

I'm really open to any moment of the day. Hadn't really considered yet what time their arrival would be set at.

ViperFang

Maybe most students are away on break? I know colleges usually send students home when breaks come, but perhaps this school is an exception?

Meekah

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on June 05, 2014, 04:01:40 PM
Has there been much talk to time of day the convicts arrive to invade the dorm? During classes could explain why there are a scattering of girls in the dorm and in classes but then I realize there can be night classes and early morning night classes.

Some girls could be asleep because of their own class schedule. Some could be watching TV or studying. Wouldn't be a good roleplay without at-least one in the middle of a shower when a convict rips open the shower curtain or opens the shower door to attack her.

Haha, quite true indeed.
I'm old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway~

Meekah

Does anyone want to be roommates? I was also planning to have my character be  a big sister/ protective personality type and be best friends to a shyer more submissive girl.

persephone325

Quote from: Meekah on June 05, 2014, 07:45:08 PM
Does anyone want to be roommates? I was also planning to have my character be  a big sister/ protective personality type and be best friends to a shyer more submissive girl.

Definitely sounds like our characters could be friends. ^^
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Meekah

Quote from: persephone325 on June 05, 2014, 08:28:36 PM
Definitely sounds like our characters could be friends. ^^

Oh! Just read your CS this would work perfectly.  ;D
Would you like to be roomies as well?

persephone325

Quote from: Meekah on June 05, 2014, 09:00:32 PM
Oh! Just read your CS this would work perfectly.  ;D
Would you like to be roomies as well?

Sure! I think that would be fun. :-)
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

vin26m

Especially the part when a prisoner threatens to hurt one roommate if the other doesn't... cooperate.

WildStallionNYC

oh this is going to be fun.

is there an OOC room yet?

Leandra

Yes, this is going to be a blast!

I wouldn't mind to do a forced girl/girl scene. :)

Also does anyone want to share a room with my girl? Relationship between the girls can be anything between best friends to mean girl and her prey (me). But be warned, one of the attackers hates her family, things could get ugly.
~~~~ Currently looking for rps ~~~~

My rp ideas and requests: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204755.0

Please respect my o/o's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204740.0

ElvenKitten

Quote from: Leandra on June 06, 2014, 12:47:39 AM
Yes, this is going to be a blast!

I wouldn't mind to do a forced girl/girl scene. :)

Also does anyone want to share a room with my girl? Relationship between the girls can be anything between best friends to mean girl and her prey (me). But be warned, one of the attackers hates her family, things could get ugly.
I'd like to, probably best friends would make sense.

RedEve

OOC and IC threads should be up later today.

Could all of the criminals get their CS up in the character thread please? :)

I am going to close the game - for now - to any new victims, just because we have a decent amount of players already and there is an imbalance between the two groups.

RedEve

RedEve