What Does Elliquiy Mean?

Started by rou, June 30, 2014, 09:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lrrr

Quote from: Verasaille on February 09, 2015, 12:49:15 AM
... Seriously I am more than happy to write about things that are not overtly sexual. There is so much that can be explored that does not involve sex or smut.
Now wait a minute ... you're saying there are things to write about that don't involve sex?  :o   You mean like for old married folks, right?  Whew.  Almost shattered my world there.

If I've been online here on E but I haven't replied to your post or message, there are several possible reasons - none of which involve ignoring you.  Be patient - I'm worth it.
ONs & OFFs Plus Other Goodies!    2018-01-16 Updated A/As

Verasaille

Oh my, yes! Though it seems to be mostly the smuttier things that get the attention. I am not married, so this is entertainment to me.

I have to admit I enjoy the romance and even the smexy scenes. But putting up a thread request for something other than that gets no where.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Black Howling

Quote from: Verasaille on February 09, 2015, 01:23:51 PM
Oh my, yes! Though it seems to be mostly the smuttier things that get the attention. I am not married, so this is entertainment to me.

I have to admit I enjoy the romance and even the smexy scenes. But putting up a thread request for something other than that gets no where.

They certainly move slower, that's for sure. Though I can guarantee you there are plenty of people on the site looking for far more then just the smut here. In fact sex scenes are so rare with me outside of group games, that it's been joked they are a myth. >_>

It's all about finding people with those same interests at heart.

Stone

Elliquiy is this girl I knew way back. Baked biscuits and carried me books home, yessum.  O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Vekseid

Quote from: Verasaille on February 08, 2015, 06:14:44 PM
This is an interesting topic. I really thought it was just some made up word, kind of combining Eloquent with soliloquy. So it would effectively mean it is an eloquent way of writing, though not always by yourself.

When I invent words I usually start with a base and transform it. I do remember the original word starting with 's', so soliloquy may be it.