The Bank Job - NC, EX

Started by kaz, February 27, 2012, 02:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

This is something I've done before and is a favourite of mine. 

The basic story is a small town bank, quiet day.  As the staff are shutting up robbers burst in.  They rob the bank and decide to have some fun with the female staff.  The town is a very quiet, sleepy one.  Will the staff be rescued or will they be kidnapped and dragged to a new harsh life?

Looking for

2 other females - TAKEN
The bad guys.  Can be male or female, dominant who like to hurt others.

The girlies
Kaz
Silk
Miyu

The Nasties
Urbanzorro
Amazon

Character Profile
Name: Christa Donnelly
Appearance:

5'6, slim, green eyes, red hair.  Works out regularly, keeps in good shape.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Intelligent, caring, gentle.  Understanding, hates bullies, believes there is good in everyone. Never gives up, has a stubborn streak.  Can be bossy.  Has high standards, expects everyone to do their best.  Protective, and will stand up for what she believes.
Brief Background: Born in a city near the small town.  Educated at College, majored in Business management, joined the bank whilst at College, worked through the ranks.  Has been at the small branch for three years now.  Was assistant Manager, and a month ago took over as Manager.

Never married, goes to a small church.  Deeply religious.  Not very sexually experienced.  Had a couple of boyfriends at college, but nothing serious.  Has been alone for the past two years.  Lives locally, she gets involved in the community, popular member of various charities and women's circles. Always willing to help out.  Wants to settle down and marry, possibly have kids, especially as she is getting older. 

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Brief Background:[/b]

THREADS

OOC

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Silk

I'd happily take one of the female roles :D

Miyu

Same here I can take a female role.

kaz

So thats 3 girls.  Now we need the big bad men :P
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Urbanzorro

I'd be interested inlaying one of the big bad guys if you'll have me. :D
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

kaz

Definitely a place for you UZ. :)

Le Immortelle

God, this is just too good to resist! Count me in for one the bad girls who has her way with some of the girlies in the bank! :D

kaz

Mmmmm yummy Amazon is coming to play *dances*

Visna

I can play a bad guy. Undecided on a female or male one though!

kaz

Oooo brilliant.  Then thats it I think.  I'll get an OOC up tomorrow, late here and needing sleep.  But this is gonna be great. :)

Miyu

Name: Angelica de los Santos
Appearance:
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: She is a very normal girl in all of her day, she laughs at joke and it's a friendly woman with everybody that respects her. She it's not against having sex with a person she just knew if the person deserves it and treats her well. She is not also against going out and drinking all night with her friends and getting home the next day to go to work. However in her work hours she is a very serious girl with all of her clients, she likes to be as perfect as possible with everything she does.
Brief Background: She was born in the small town and was raised there during all of her life. She is well known across the town and she is very loved by everybody. Living in a small apartment building near the bank she always stays close in case she was needed. With no family close she lives everyday as it brings it and work as much as she could in order to stay away from her apartment and solitude.

sleepingferret

*scratches his head* You know, Ms. Kaz.... I believe, if I would've been able to, I would've gotten away with both the cash and the bank manager the last time....

kaz

Yes, I think you probably would.  Are ya interested in trying again?

kaz

OOC thread is up.  Post characters here and I'll put them in the first post.  Feel free to chit chat.  As soon as the characters are all in we'll begin :D:D

sleepingferret

Quote from: kaz on February 28, 2012, 02:15:08 AM
Yes, I think you probably would.  Are ya interested in trying again?

Do I hear a hear a challenge? Oh you're on darling.  I'll see what I can come up with for a "hostile" take over, this time.  8-)

kaz

Excellent.  We have all we need now.  Lovely :D:D

sleepingferret

Name: Christian "James" Spencer
Appearance:
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Will typically do just about anything to save himself, although he does recognize the importance of allies and/or working with others to achieve common goals at times.  His associates and even some of those in his close circles of friends have described him as a bit of a maniac a times; albeit intelligent.  Has also be known to be temperamental, depending on the situation.
Brief Background: He had actually grown up in a decent family, which is why at times he slips into moods where he has issues with others cursing..although he'll tell them to very blatantly and not so politely to stop; or other such oddities.  But with the death of his family, during college...he sought to find something to fight back the tears.

It started with simple street thuggery, but as time went on, not only did his "underground" skills grow.  But James decided to put those skills to what he thought would be better use, and it became weapons dealing with street gangs, robberies of mom and pop stores...and so on and so forth.

As for this...this will be the first bank robbery he will have actively participated in for a while.  But this was a favor for an old friend....they said, it was to be done right.

edited for spelling and blatant grammatical errors

Rachubka

Aww. All the girlies are full! I work in a bank and for some reason this interests me more than scares me. Haha.

kaz

Well we could squeeze in another girlie as we have four bad guys :) throw up a character sheet.

sleepingferret

Blargh... I'm going to have to get my laptop later and fix spelling/grammar.  Suppose that's what I get for working on character concepts at 4 am.

Visna

Who is leading the bad guys? I'll toss you a PM with my idea and see if it fits with your own.

Le Immortelle

Name: Nicky Wire
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Nicky is a woman who is sarcastic and hot headed, often driven by her impulses than the cold and calculated logic. She's not afraid of anything and is one of the first people to jump into a risky situation with glee due to her daredevil nature, often not even caring about the consequences because of her belief that they could be dealt with ease. She has a carefree attitude about everything in general and doesn't care about the law at all.
Brief Background: Nicky has always been a wild child who dropped out of school at the age of 15 and began dealing with drugs. After being a part of one con after another for several years and successfully evading law all this time, she finally joined the gang of bank robbers who were willing to take her in due to her fearless attitude and the way she was more than willing to take any risk which might come their way and her expertise in handling guns.

sleepingferret

Quote from: Visna on February 28, 2012, 11:03:28 AM
Who is leading the bad guys? I'll toss you a PM with my idea and see if it fits with your own.

I had some intentions in doing so.  I owe Kaz a good story, either way though.  So if someone else had intentions of leading the "gang", I'm good for whatever.

Le Immortelle

I think your guy seems to be rather ideal one to lead the bad guys sleepingferret.

kaz

I agree, SF, your guy looks rather mastermindy.  I'll get the IC thread up later.  Glad to see this one looking ready to go.