What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

All you can do is look, honey! Hehe!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

kimberly

Insanityenviesme

Damn, this thing's getting to become too tight! Maybe I should strip it off..

Oh wait, thats what I'm hoping she's thinking...
-shrugs-
Oh well ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

kimberly

If she would move a little to the left...I might be able to see

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

kimberly

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Vezaphire

How am I expected to breathe in this thing?

Anesa

This calls for a moment of silence....

Wykyd

Anesa

Magma1519

Did I remember to shave this morning?
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Anesa

Aeval

I'll take everything off ..for you!  :P

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Magma1519

Maybe if I do not look directly at him, the man in the shower will not mind me watching.
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Anesa

Vezaphire

Autumn52

Is it dark in here or is it just me?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Rolo

If this avi does not get their attention, nothing will!!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Anesa

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Anesa

Camille won't come out and play wiff me... I'm not having any fun... ;)