The Boundaries (A werewolf RP) - Now Recruiting!

Started by Charlotte Fox, August 28, 2013, 04:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte Fox

**Now Recruiting Humans for the Ahki Pack and Exiled. Also Seriously Considering Starting Second Pack.**

We are now recruiting boundary exiles. I will be adding more details as things come up and as we grow. I'm also open to discussion on adding or changing anything below. Please note that I do expect roughly a one post per week commitment. Obviously forgiving if you give notice, but if you go over ten days without posting and without saying anything, you will run the risk of being going missing. If it becomes a habit than I may be forced to kill your character off/have them go missing permanently. Sorry, it's not to be mean, it's just to make sure the game keeps going.:

Available Positions

Please note:: I want the female to male ratio to be as even as possible (excluding of course if your character isn't straight, you know etc.) I'll do my best to make numbers as even as possible, but no one will be denied because we have too many of such and such. I want this game to grow and flourish! The great thing about the exiles is that more can always be added throughout the game without difficulty, so recruitment doesn't ever really need to close.

Ahki Pack Members
Alpha - Adam Sidorski
Beta - Allora Charyou
Female Member - Lux
Female Member - Maxine Evens
Female Member - Alexandria Conway
Female Member - Tyra O'Malley
Male MemberNathanial Winters
Male Member - Julius Barker
Male Member - Atlas J. Troublefield

Boundary Exiles
Female Exile - Lidia Melkova
Female Exile - Eve
Female Exile - Kourtney Depape
Female Exile - Glory Redfern
Female Exile -
Female Exile -
Male Exile - Raiken
Male Exile - Calvin Daniels
Male Exile - Garrett Locke
Male Exile - Reese Wallen
Male Exile - Corbin Lane
Male Exile - Yuri Nikolaev
Male Exile -
Male Exile -

Humans
Human -
Human -
Human -
Human to be Turned -
Human to be Turned -
HunterMathew Slaughter
Hunter -

Character Sheet

[center][b]Played by:[/b] (Your Elliquiy name link)[/center]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[float=left][img height=250]http://(URL HERE)[/img][/float]

Picture preferred, or descriptive writing of such, you may also add a picture of your wolf form if you so choose, though it is not required.

[b]Name:[/b] (Your Character)

[b]Race:[/b] (Pure, Bitten or Human)

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Pack Member:[/b] (Yes or No)

[b]Pack Rank:[/b] (Low, Mid or High, Beta or Alpha. If not pack member just put N/A)

[b]Skill set:[/b] (Are there any special skills or hobbies your character has?)

[b]Character History:[/b] (A two or more Paragraphs please)

[b]Personality: [/b](One good Paragraph Please)

[b]Wolf Form:[/b] (A link to your characters wolf form)

[b]Additional Information:[/b] (Anything else you’d like to add that is not listed here)

[b]On’s:[/b]

[b]Off’s:[/b]

Sara Nilsson

GhettoMagick

I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

Charlotte Fox

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on August 28, 2013, 05:40:54 PM
always up for a good werewolf RP :)

Excellent :)

Quote from: GhettoMagick on August 28, 2013, 10:30:06 PM
oooh can I be human??

Yes. I don't want too many humans (as obviously the werewolves don't want human's to know about them). But I don't mind a couple who are trusted for some reason.

Humans who are bitten and turned may also be a possibility.

So to answer your question, yes, as long as there aren't too many!

Tamhansen

I'd love a game like this. I even have a few character concepts that would be perfect depending on the position available. I have a great Alpha/beta male I could use for this.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Charlotte Fox

Awesome. I was leaning towards playing the Beta female myself, as I would kind of prefer the Alpha being male.

Tamhansen

Okay. What about something like this?

Played by katataban

Appearance:

Name: Adam 'Howling Wolf' Sidorski.
race: Pure
Pack member: yes
Skill set: Mountaineer and entrepreneur
Father: Igor Sidorski
Mother Tala Sidorski nee Goodfeather
History:
Adam is the son of two wolves. His mother was a packmember of the B.C. pack, and sister to it's then pack leader Joshua Goodfeather. Adam's father was a lone wolf who made the journey from Siberia after his pack was destroyed. Igor met Tala when he was out hunting. She was sitting down the river from him, nursing a broken ankle. Sensing a kindred soul, he carried her back to her pack and was welcomed into it. A year later the Sidorskis were living on a swath of private land Igor had bought from money he'd made in mother Russia despite the communist regime, as well as his new company that sold Canadian luxury goods to the marginally free soviet republics. A company that would get a huge boom when the USSR collapsed, but was overtaken by Russian companies in recent years.

On the eve of the summer solstice their happiness is increased, as their son Adam is born. Adam grew up to be a fast runner, but also a thoughtful and smart young man, whom has many friends both within the pack, and with out. Unfortunately, Adam's mother is killed in a car accident when he is thirteen. His father, stricken with grief wanders of into the unknown just weeks before Adam's eighteenth birthday. Adam, though seen by many as little more than a cub, quickly becomes a very important member of the pack, and recently challenged the old pack alpha for the right of leadership.

Personality:
Adam is a patient and caring man, tending to his pack's every need. He is however a stern leader, and despite his age a father figure to the pack. He believes every member of the pack must pull their own weight and contribute in their own way.

Other info: Adam's wolf form resembles a Siberian arctic wolf more than anything. This makes him stand out in the past, and led to scientific scrutiny at times.
Wolf form

ons: Adam is dominant and can be aggressive, but not forceful. Also: outdoors, intimacy, his mate
offs: bodily excretions, violence, non consensual.

(Please note these are my chars on off, they are a bit more restricting than my own.)
ons and offs

Charlotte Fox

He looks fantastic!his story will really go with the plot well too.

I'll do up a list of available positions as soon as I get more interest, but you've got alpha!

raptorlady80

I would be very interested in this game!  I would like to play a born wolf female.  I was thinking of making her actually from nw montana, origially from Glacier National Park area but headed north into BC to find refuge from tourists and hunters.  She would be half blackfoot on fathers side and wolf on mothers side making her a natural werewolf.  If this sounds interesting enough, I can come up with a more comprehensive character description and background.

Charlotte Fox

Alright, this is looking good! I'll get a char sheet up today so that everyone can start submitting characters then. I'll also list positions available. I'd like to get pack members first, and then a few wolves in the boundaries. I think some of the 'exiled' may have plans of their own for the pack, so depending on numbers, it's really okay if there aren't too many of them!

^ And she sounds lovely.

Tamhansen

ons and offs

azzmeister89

Would you be interested in a human character who may have some possible tribal/shaman like link to the wolves? Like some kind of human secret keeper who learns wolf lore and other knowledge.

Charlotte Fox

@ Katataban - Approved! I'll have a character thread up here soon!

@ Azzmeister89 - Yes. I think that they would for the most part not want humans to know about them, but they would need some links to the human world, and since they shun the bitten that kind of only leaves humans. So yes, I think that a tribal/shaman type human would be a skill they would consider valuable enough for the risk.

azzmeister89

Sweet, i'll work on a character sheet as soon as i can, perhaps when they start letting bitten into the pack he may ask or be offered to be bitten himself.

raptorlady80

Player's Name:  Raptorlady80

Name: Kimi Whitegrass

Race: Pure

Pack Member: No - But is looking for one to belong to.

Skill set: She has good survival skills in harsh climates...she is a good tracker and knows what is good to eat and what is poisonous. She has great direction sense

Character History: Her mother Sinopa Whitegrass was a low ranking pureblood from a pack based near Kalispell, Montana.  She'd always been fascinated with the lives of the Blackfoot tribe in Glacier National Park.  She honored the traditions of living with the natural world.  So many of non-indigenous people have lost so much by ignoring or even downright abusing the natural world around them.  Watching from afar at first, a handsome Blackfoot male caught her attention and eventually she left the pack to live among the people on the reservation.  She eventually caught the eye of the man and soon she became with child.  Sadly, the romance could not last for long since she was unable to share her secret with him.  Sinopa went back into the mountains and bore her first and only daughter, Kimi.  She raised Kimi in solitude, living off the land.  Kimi, though she dearly loved her mother, she longed for companionship as she grew older.  She learned much about the Blackfoot people and eventually was able to be introduced to part of her heritage.  However when she reached adulthood, much changed due to her own heritage that must be kept secret.  Kimi, relished the freedom of the wolf-form, but longed to belong with others.  One day tragedy struck.  During a time of the full moon, mother and daughter were hunting and a helicopter flew by.  Shots were suddenly heard and Sinopa dropped in mid pursuit of a young buck.  Kimi felt sudden blinding pain in her shoulder as a bullet grazed her as well.  She was able to make her escape.  When it appeared danger was no longer, she went back in search of her mother only to find her cooling lifeless body lying where she was shot.  For days Kimi mourned.  Over time, more and more tourists and hunters invaded the mountains that were her home.  Eventually she fled northward in search for a place and potentially a pack to call her own.

Personality:  Kimi is a bit pensive and shy but is eager to please others.  She definitely does not have an alpha personality, however she isn't a complete push over either.  Never having the opportunity to be with a group of her peers, she doesn't always know how to act or proceed which often makes her a bit unpredictable in her behaviors. 

Additional Information: In her wolf form she is mostly dark grey to black in coloration and has light, soulful amber eyes.  She has a scar on right shoulder where the fur doesn't grow as fully where she was shot a few years ago.

On’s: Strength and power, approval from others (especially if they are superior to her), gentleness

Off’s: unneccessary violence, non consensual, cruelty to others and animals

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Julles

I am very interested! Is there room for a young pack member who has been in the pack her entire life time and is kind of a trouble maker? Maybe someone who is arguing for the acceptance of the bitten?

Charlotte Fox

@ raptorlady80 - Approved!

@ Julles - Most certainly!

@Everyone - Character thread is up - I am planning on adding more to the first description but I am tired and so will be hopefully getting to that on the morrow! Character Reference Thread

azzmeister89

Players name: Azzmeister89

Name: Nathaniel Winters

Pack member: kind of

Skill set: has been taught by his mother the arts of fortune telling (detailed in his history) and then later the shaman arts when he joines the tribe/pack

Character history: Nathaniel is the son of a human female and a male wolf therefore was born human but has always felt a pull towards the supernatural. His mother, a woman named Cassandra Winters, was a fortune teller at a traveling carnival and raised her son in that fashion.

His father kept track of the carnival's location and visited them whenever they were close although Nathaniel never learned who he was. When he was fourteen tradegy struck, his father had been killed by a rival pack of wolves although he would only learn that later and as a result his mother became ill quickly being overwhealmed by the fever.

Days later Nathaniel was taken from the carnival by a member of the pack and bought to live amoung them, he was told of who they were, what they were and about his father.

Nathaniel spent the next four years learning the ways of a shaman, learning all he could of wolf lore. Now at age 18 he is ready to live as the packs shaman.

Personality: when his mother was still alive, Nathaniel was quite laid back, relaxed and although bubbly in personality fairly lazy. After her death he has become more serious and hard working although when his mood is good and the situation is right his old ways can sometimes take surface, Nathaniel is also quite self concious.

Aditional info: Nathaniel is to the tribe a "pale skin" since he took after his mother more then his father but he keeps his body in shape and since becomeing a member of the tribe he has trained in phisical terms with the young wolves of the pack.

Ons: flirting, kissing, women who know what they want, light bites and scratches

Offs: pain and torture, bathroom play, public scenes

Julles

Played by: Julles
Picture 2
Picture 3
Back Tat
Name: Lux

Pack Member: Yes

Pack Rank: New, so low I guess.

Skill set: Tracking as in finding and following people/things (doesn't mean she is good at directions), fighting, reading emotions, math.

Character History: Both of her parents were wolves, and the whole family was a long line, and a respectable pack in the area in which was born into. There was only one twist, though. Her parents were not from the same pack. Her parents had met for years, having secret dates and what not together, falling desperately in love with each other. But, they were discovered shortly after her mother had become pregnant with her. They were both chased out of their respected packs for the betrayal and shame they had bestowed upon the two packs. Her parents, being young, figured they would move on and start their own pack with a few friends who had followed them from the old packs. It was a small pack she was born into, not the grand packs that her parents were from. Only having four members when she was born... but that was shortly kept. It was a hard beginning, as her parents were always moving around, never settling in one place. They seemed to never be welcomed anywhere, as if the rumor of what had happened had traveled to globe and nobody wanted them. It wasn't long before the back was cut in half as her father and her uncle were murdered one day; her father from fighting against an attack, and her uncle by hunters while hunting. It was a life destroying day, as her mother, riddled with sadness and guild couldn't bare to go on any more, and her other uncle who remained with her and her mother did his best to watch the two ladies. But, soon Lux saw an opportunity to leave, and her mother pushed her away to a promise of a better life.

Lux was still a fairly young child, and she bounced from people to people, never accepting anybody else as 'parent's. Nobody could give her the feeling she had when she belonged to the pack, although small, she missed the feelings. Bouncing between families until she was around 13, she decided to get out of the system, and that is exactly what she did. Lux tried her best to stay out of trouble, but, to survive, trouble is what she had to get in to. She had to do what she had to do to survive. Nowhere was home, and she firmly believed that 'home' never existed; that life was just the perpetual motion of moving forward one day to the next until one's inevitable death. She moved around for years, doing what she had to do for food and places to stay, which got her into the wrong kinds of crowds. But, what she found was that although they were rough, they were loyal. Learning that strangers could be a lot more kind than anyone though possible, and she quickly learned to be happy with very little. Adopting an always positive attitude kept her going through rough days. One day, the group that the man she had been hovering around for a while had left. It wasn't odd for her someone to say a quick goodbye, offer to take her with, but she always recognized the look in their eyes that said they didn't really want a travel mate... they wanted to be free, and so did she. So, she set off again. Always getting along with everyone, everyone was her friend. So, whens he stumbled upon a pack, she felt the tug at her heart to want to belong again. When they took her in, she was so thrilled and was trying to do everything she could to hold her place. She didn't want to leave, it was finally starting to feel like 'home'.

Personality:
Lux can be a very secretive woman, but she makes up for it by being a very fun loving, makes everybody happy kind of girl. She is very playful and likes to just enjoy life, and help others enjoy it, too. Along with that she is one of the most loyal people you will ever meet. She is a glass half full, optimistic girl who is just trying to have a good time. But, that good time can get her into trouble, because she'll do whatever 'sounds fun'. That can easily lead her to push limits and boundaries of any 'rules' that are set in place, this is something that has her gotten in trouble the most over the years. She is often referred to as the trouble maker, or mysterious fun new member.

Additional Information:

Wolf form. Theme Song.

On’s:
Playfulness, flirting, kissing, play-fighting, sometimes rougher sex (not painful or anything, just the fun, crazy go-at-it hard kind of rougher sex).

Off’s:
Water sports, blood, pain, torture.

Charlotte Fox

@ Azzmeister89 - Approved! Moved to Character Reference thread.

@ Julles - Looks good so far! Once the history is done, I'll move her over to the Char Ref thread.

@ Everyone - OOC Thread is now up! Use it as you need. Might want to figure out some background between pack members and that sort of thing.

Sara Nilsson

Appearance:

Name:  Dr Josephine O'Rourke

Pack Member: yes

Pack Rank: Low, she is totally uninterested in pack affairs and her dislike for the wolf side of her means she tends to get run over a lot when it comes to pack affairs.

Skill set: Doctor of medicine and have worked one year as trauma surgeon.

Character History: Her mother was an upstanding member of the pack who went looking far outside for some fresh blood to prevent the pack members from becoming to inbred, and she found a very charming Irishman that she seduced. As soon as she was pregnant she snuk out in the middle of the night leaving him none the wiser as to her true nature. And as her daughter grew up she could sometimes be coaxed to tell some stories about him, something about the whole thing made Josephine very uncomfortable with how her mother had acted and in protest she took her fathers last name instead of her mothers tribal name. From a very early age Josephine would start rebelling against almost everything the tribe stood for, from the strict hierarchy of non elected leaders to the prejudice against non pure wolves. As she hit puberty and the change came over her any hope that her rebellious nature would mellow as the wolf came out was dashed. If anything the pure agony of the change made her even more angry at her mother and at the tribe and as soon as it was possible she ran away to go to med-school. She found that her burning desire to learn along with the pure joy of being away from the pack made her really excel in school and she in record time earned herself the coveted doctors title after having been an intern at the ER for only a year. But the stress of city life wasn't so easy on her wolf part, wolves are social animals even if she wasn't and the lack of woods to hunt in made her animal part restless. This in turn started a downward spiral for her into depression that was only broken when one of the pack members who had secretly been keeping an eye on her saw that she wasn't flourishing. After all it wasn't like the pack would just let her leave, she was family even if she didn't want to so they had been keeping an eye on her and now that she was wilting she was dragged kicking and screaming back to them to let the wolf be among its own so they could care for her and let her heal. In their eyes she had been let go to run free as as she was just a little cub but now that it was clear that she needs to be with her own they intend to have her with them . So now she has set up the local little doctors practice where she is treating both the wolves and the humans living all around them, the wolf inside of her is once again happy but she herself is suffering from bouts of depression despite medicating herself with cymbalta on a daily basis. Of course she is under close scrutiny by the pack, they know she isn't happy but for the moment this is the best they can do, and while they love to make sure she is a healthy member she is just one and should she step much further down into depression perhaps a more forceful nip over the nose by the higher ups is needed.

Personality: There always seem to be one troublemaker, and in this pack Josephine is one of those that seem to be in the running for the title. She hates her wolf part and tries to have as little to do with the pack as she can, many times the only reason she hasn't been chased out of the pack is because for all her faults she is practically a genius when it comes to her field and the pack needs a doctor that knows about them and wont go telling the government. She is often suffering from depression as the full moon is coming back around, and sometimes she will even lock herself indoors for days at a time and unknown to most she has started cutting herself on the upper part of her arms and on her thighs.

Additional Information: Virgin

On’s: Kind people, humor.

Off’s: Authority figures, bossy people, pain

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Charlotte Fox

@ Sara - She looks good! The only thing I'd have to say is that the pack would also view her as family despite her rebellion against them. Especially given her mother is a upstanding member, so they'd have a hard time running her off without knowing she'd be okay. They would definitely see her expertise as an asset, but that wouldn't be the only reason they'd have searched her out and brought her back to be with them. Though she most certainly does not need to see it that way. I really like the conflict she can bring.

Sara Nilsson

ill see if i can fine tune that part

edit, fine tuned.. better? :)

Charlotte Fox

Looks lovely! Approved, and moved over to Char Thread.

Sara Nilsson

Charlotte Fox

Lovely! Lux is approved. Now we just need a couple of males and we're set to start! Come on boys!

Tamhansen

Yeah don't leave me here alone with all these beautiful women!!!

Wait, what the heck am I saying?

Shoo, shoo. Go away, we're closed.

Seriously though, come on guys. This is a brilliant idea, you'll love it.
ons and offs

Sara Nilsson

Quote from: Katataban on September 04, 2013, 10:51:03 AM
Yeah don't leave me here alone with all these beautiful women!!!

Wait, what the heck am I saying?

Shoo, shoo. Go away, we're closed.

Seriously though, come on guys. This is a brilliant idea, you'll love it.

*just howls in laughter*

CurvyKitten

Yeah I think I will hold off on joining as there are quiet a few lovely ladies already.

Charlotte Fox

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 04, 2013, 11:51:15 AM
Yeah I think I will hold off on joining as there are quiet a few lovely ladies already.

Okay! As soon as we get some more males recruitment will start for the exiles, and we'll be searching for females once more!

Sara Nilsson

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 04, 2013, 11:51:15 AM

:( noo.. ill just feed the guys Viagra so they can care for you lovely ladies

azzmeister89

I'm down for Sara's idea although i think i'll be more up for it after taking the pill........... And yes if you got that, pun intended

Julles

CurvyKitten

Well I am certainly keeping this bookmarked as I am still very interested! I just hate to overwhelm a thread you know. hehe I'd hate to have the poor boys going out that way...death by snusnu. LOL Sorry been watching far to much tv as of late. :P

Tamhansen

ons and offs

azzmeister89

Sounds like the most fun way to die anyway loud, proud and a nice pair of boobs in your face

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Tamhansen

Any other male wolf takers yet? considering the premise, and the incredibly hot female pack members to enjoy, I don't mind doing it on my own, but some more guys might make for a better story.
ons and offs

Amelita

Oooooh wolves. I have quite a few boys I can offer up for you all to pick from, if you like? The game sounds great.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Amelita on September 06, 2013, 09:50:20 PM
Oooooh wolves. I have quite a few boys I can offer up for you all to pick from, if you like? The game sounds great.

Oh Am please join with some of your lovely men. I keep watching and holding off because there are already several lovely women. And my muse just keeps poking me for this one.

Amelita

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 06, 2013, 10:11:18 PM
Oh Am please join with some of your lovely men. I keep watching and holding off because there are already several lovely women. And my muse just keeps poking me for this one.

<3

Here are the three boys I instantly thought of for this game, if the GM wants a look:

The Blackwood brothers
. I'd use one in the background or bring both.
Both have dominant tendencies, both are athletes, both are playful. But, Dan is a player and Dominik is a commitment kind of guy. Dan would love the idea of including the bitten (more girlies to have fun with after all) while Dominik would probably be more reluctant to accept the idea (fierce loyalty to the pack)

Dan:              Dominik:

Grant Adams.
Grant is quiet and keeps a bit to himself, isn't particularly fond of the idea of including the bitten but will go along with it without commenting on his thoughts. He's level headed but compassionate, a skilled carpenter and generally useful for odd jobs.
Grant:

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Julles

Ooooh! They all look so lovely and.... yummy.  ::)

Charlotte Fox

Indeed, all three look quite tasty! I do like the idea of brothers, they could add quite an aspect to the game! I'd be reluctant to have three characters played by the same person, just at least until there's more people, but two would be fine.

And all the characters are super sexy!!

Amelita

Three is too much for me anyway, but I thought I'd give you options ;)

Blackwood brothers it is then. I'll write up profiles at some point today.

Tamhansen

ons and offs

azzmeister89

Julles

Quote from: Amelita on September 07, 2013, 03:48:16 AM
Three is too much for me anyway, but I thought I'd give you options ;)

Blackwood brothers it is then. I'll write up profiles at some point today.

Haha. Woo. How exciting!

Charlotte Fox

Excellent! Once they're up and approved I can get the IC thread up and running, and we can begine recruitment for the bitten exiles. I'll also be adding a bit more info on the boundaries and what not.

Sara Nilsson

azzmeister89

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Charlotte Fox on September 07, 2013, 10:15:14 AM
Excellent! Once they're up and approved I can get the IC thread up and running, and we can begine recruitment for the bitten exiles. I'll also be adding a bit more info on the boundaries and what not.

Does that mean I need to hold of on getting together my sheet?

Charlotte Fox

It sounds like we have another person looking to play a male pure, so I may open a slot for another female pack member if you're interested curvy.

CurvyKitten

I suppose my idea will work for a pure as well with a few tweaks. I can see about getting something up as soon as I work it out in my head hehe

Amelita

Played by:Amelita

Appearance:

Name: Dan Blackwood

Pack Rank: Mid level

Skill set: Carpentry, cooking, good social skills, fierce fighter

Character History: The Blackwood brothers are the only remaining sons of an old bloodline of pure wolves. They were born in the area, their path led straight to the pack and their lives have been dedicated to that for the most part. Dan educated himself in carpentry, his appreciation for earnest hard work and making something from scratch easily bringing out the young man's talent in the profession. Being part of the pack and providing it with the benefits of his work has always been a fact of life, and while his loyalty is unwavering towards his brother, his pack is the closest they have for family as well as being their natural community so his loyalty to it is strong. He's had his share of stormy relationships, and by that I mean with other men trying to push him out of the way or retaliate for what they've counted as Dan stepping into their territory, either literally or of the female chasing kind. Plus, his younger brother has a knack of getting into trouble and Dan of course has his back. In short, you won't want to be up against those two together in a bad mood.

Personality: Dan is a flirt, playful and cocky, charming when he sets his mind to it. Easily approachable, but keeps people at arm's length and doesn't usually involve deep emotions in anything he does unless it's of the aggressive/angry variety.

Additional Information: Older brother of Dominik Blackwood

On’s: Playful, feisty, sensual, shy, aggressive, withdrawn, tall, short, curvy, skinny... err... to make it simple: women. He enjoys anything from tender and sensual to rough and playful. Heterosexual.

Off’s: vore, gore, watersports, commitment and whining.

Played by:Amelita

Appearance:

Name: Dominik Blackwood

Pack Rank: Mid level

Skill set: Auto mechanics, trained physical therapist, cold climate survival, fierce fighter

Character History: The Blackwood brothers are the only remaining sons of an old bloodline of pure wolves. They were born in the area, their path led straight to the pack and their lives have been dedicated to that for the most part. Dominik educated himself in physical therapy, working with people and aiding their strength and health a good ambition for him. Being part of the pack and providing it with the benefits of his work has always been a fact of life, and while his loyalty is unwavering towards his brother, his pack is the closest they have for family as well as being their natural community so his loyalty to it is strong. He's had his share of stormy relationships, and by that I mean with those he deems have done others wrong, are about to do others wrong or cause harm. His protective instincts cover any member of his pack, the females even more than the males. This has cause him trouble a whole lot of times, and his brother has his back when it does. In short, you won't want to be up against those two together in a bad mood.

Personality: Protective, loyal, dependable, passionate, playful, compassionate, easily angered and just as easily made laugh, cocky, confident, romantic. Oh yeah. He'll flirt alright, but he wants the real deal. Relationship, romance, commitment and the whole happy ever after.

Additional Information: Younger brother to Dan Blackwood

On’s/Off's: Bisexual. Gonna go with writer's on's and off's on this one.

Tamhansen

Yay for the blackwood brothers! Ooooh and Kitten's joining the doggypile as well \o/
ons and offs

Julles

Charlotte Fox

They look great! Consider them approved, I'll move them over to the approved characters page as soon as I get to my computer. (Mobile sites on my phone suck). Welcome aboard!

Amelita

Sara Nilsson

CurvyKitten

Ok working on my character now, though I have a question. Does technology play any sort of part in this setting? Was debating making my girl a bit tech savy to help keep the pack within the modern age. And do different things like, get supplies, gain money, make identities, security, and countless other things. Good idea...or no?

Charlotte Fox

That would be super helpful for them. Especially regarding security. They wouldn't want anyone snooping around, and since they're getting low in numbers, I imagine it would be more and more difficult to maintain a perimeter.

xPeachyPuff

Kinda interested in playing a female Exile.....

- Rainbow ♥

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Charlotte Fox on September 07, 2013, 05:09:32 PM
That would be super helpful for them. Especially regarding security. They wouldn't want anyone snooping around, and since they're getting low in numbers, I imagine it would be more and more difficult to maintain a perimeter.

Awesome~goes to work on my sheet some more~

CurvyKitten

Played by: Curvykitten

Appearance:
Picture 2
Picture 3
Name:  Alexandria Conway

Pack Rank: High

Skill set: Agility ( Alex has been training all her life to use her speed and agility to her advantage. Through gymnastics, cross country running, and parkor) Technology (Alex unlike most of the other wolves has kept up with today's modern world. Using it to aid the pack in several different ways. From gaining money, to getting supplies, added security and much more.) Stealth (Alex has always be able to go about unnoticed when she wants to, if one ever could hide in plain site she would be the person to pull it off.) Unique Fighting Style (Years of training in different styles of movement, gymnastics, parkor, and even her limited fighting styles have made her one hard woman to catch or hit. "You can't hit what you can't catch, and there is only one way to catch me and you Sir don't have it.'')

Character History:
Alex was born within the pack; her mother and father were both well standing members. Her father was a strong fighter and always strove to protect the pack. Her mother was brilliant and saw to the more unseen needs of the pack. Each saw to the safety and wellbeing of those they cared about. And when Alex came into the world she very much became one of them. The small girl was always curious and more than handful at times. But with a smile that could melt any heart and the unyielding spirit that never seemed to waver. Her parents knew she would be a great part of the Packs future.

Alex grew up learning and taking in every bit of information she could get her hands on. This accounted for her interest in modern technology. And the more she learned the more she helped bring the pack into the 21st century. For the most part life seemed good enough, happiness was easy and Alex always found a reason to smile. It was only during a routine run down the mountains and to the closest city for supply that things changed for Alex. Her parents decided to leave early just before a bad snow storm as they wanted to pick up Alex's present. And as the truck allowed for three to go along Alex went with them, all too excited about their trip to the city.

But on the way back the storm that they had hoped to avoid set in, and they found themselves veering off a cliff trying to avoid something that was on the road. The explosion was heard even with them being miles away. The pack rushed to their aid but it was already too late. The flames had taken her parents, Alex having been somehow thrown from the crash. Though Alex was severely injured she survived. The scars on her back a reminder of that night.

Weeks passed and the pack saw to her healing and general care, but could not help with the nightmares. She barely spoke and blamed herself for what happened that night. It wasn't until one of the elders pulled her aside and told her the stories did Alex finally started to show life again. Something about what was said to her that night helped bring back the spark that they had thought she had lost. From there Alex throw herself into her education, wanting to learn everything she could to better protect and care for the people she so cared about. Even with her enhanced healing it took several months for her to heal. But heal she did, and soon Alex seemed to find her place and her path once more.

Alex has slowly earned her rank within the pack, having brought them forward with the times. She has helped with security around their lands, brought fortune and supplies directly to them, and even sees to helping bring a few modern luxuries to their homes. Now 24 Alex seems to have found her way in life, the sense of adventure and ever strong will still remain. Only now it is tempered with a bit more wisdom then before.

Personality:
Alex may not look it, her beautiful face and well toned body. But don't let the those pretty eyes fool you, those that know her can tell you what a type of temptress lies beneath. Strong willed, confident, and quick witted all traits she has learned over her years of travel. She never shy's away from new things, always saying things like "Life's to short, play naked...no ok how about Live life to the fullest while you can." She respect those that respect others, and if you happen to be an ass don't be surprised if you suddenly have an empty back account. Karma is a bitch...

Additional Information:
Her ever growing playlist ,
Alex has a scar on he back, from where bits of metal from the truck cut into her.
She has a rather large sweet tooth, a vise she would never admit to.
She plays piano and has a fine touch when it comes to painting or sketching though she doesn't normally show off those skills as they don't really benefit the pack.
She is in fact a bit of a nerd, from scfi shows to video games...what everyone has those kid like things they still enjoy.
She loves music from old rock to some new age alternative.
She has been known to goes without sleeping when on a project. Needless to say someone usually pokes her and reminds sleeping and eating are good things...lol
Her wolf form

On’s:
sensuality, kissing, touching, nibbling, being in the moment, sometimes soft and loving, sometimes rough and filled with urgent need,
Off’s:
bathroom play, humiliation, branding or marking, being forced

shii

Played by: Shii

Appearance:

Eyes of liquid obsidian burn with defiance as they guard a venerable heart. Hair of the same tone rarely behaves it's self, much like it's owner...

Wolf Form:

A wolf black as pitch wanders alone. Golden eyes shine in the darkness. A howl so keenly lonely it pierces the darkness as well as your heart...

Name: Atlas J. Troublefield

Pack Member: No... seeking to be.

Pack Rank: N/A (but he will raise hell until he gets the rank he wants)

Skill set: He is a talented musician, mostly vocals and guitar, He is also an artist, He can hold his own in a fight but he tends to be a brawler.

Character History: His mother was a beautiful woman that he knew next to nothing about except when she would come into his life from time to time, sometimes for months some times for days. She was gypsy like, mysterious, magical and gone like the wind without a trace. She, unbeknownst to him was a wolf. His father was a well connected business man producer and director in Hollywood. He, also unbeknownst to Atlas was a wolf as well. As a child Atlas knew from a young age that his parents didn't get along. The fights... he would always remember the fights. His father tried but he wasn't very good at raising kids and often times Atlas would find himself alone while his father entertained an endless revolving door of women. Alone, hurt and emotionally neglected he turned down dark paths.

He started a rock band called WolfsBane and there first album made the top 100 with two hit songs in the album. He had moved out at 17 after a bitter fight with his father that ended up with both of them bruised and bloody. After his first album the money started to come rolling in and he never spoke to his father after that. however when he turned 18 just after the release of his first hit album he experienced a full moon like no others before. He turned for the first time. He was on tour in a hotel room and luckily, alone that night. It was the most painful experience of his life, particularly sense he fought it with everything he had, which only made it hurt more. When he became a wolf he panicked. He didn't know what was happening to him and he couldn't accept that he changed into an animal. In the early hours of the morning he changed back, also very painful, and found himself in a completely destroyed room. Thus began his quest to find out what was going on with him. He looked up werewolves but it just didn't match. I mean he didn't get bitten and he didn't seem to be effected by silver in any way. None the less he found his senses sharper, especially smell. Yet he did not scent another of his kind in all the cites he toured in. He thought about asking his father but he couldn't bring himself to expose something so personal to a man that had been like a stranger to him his entire life. No, he was on his own with it. And his mother? She never came back.

It hurt and his loneliness deepened. To cover the pain he got angry. To ease it he got into drugs. It was mostly cocaine but by the time his third album rolled around topping the charts and making millions he was hopelessly hooked on heroin and looking for a way out. He had never seen, heard or scented another of his own kind. The wolf cried out in him and he took a break from touring and making albums. He tried to get clean twice and failed twice. He had more money than he knew what to do with and all the partying, drugs and sex couldn't kill the pain or the need for someone, anyone like him.

He hid his changes, careful of the full moon and had several close calls when he was emotional, but he managed to keep it his dark little secret. He was searching for something. He just didn't know it was a pack.

Personality:
A wild child, screaming for vengeance, racing down the track of self destruction at 200mph and fuck anyone who gets in his way! A left out only child, attention gets him high. Authority figures make him have a near knee jerk reaction of rebellion. He's a jerk and he does what he wants when he wants to. He can get very dark at times. However, for all the bad and negative aspects of himself he is a truly sensitive, loving guy. He just needs a chance and a little time to learn to trust and heal. He's rough around the edges and he says lots of things he regrets later, mostly out of social anxiety. A room full of people is his worst nightmare if he's sober. He just can't handle it.

Additional Information: Fuck You! Is his favorite thing to say to people that stand in his way. He hasn't ever had a stable relationship and tends to have bad luck with women. What do you expect from a spoiled, drug addicted, out of control, rock star? A polite hand shake? Good fucking luck...

On’s: Pain (biting, nails), blow jobs, rough sex, Open to BDSM and all things kinky, He is Bi so guys and girls are welcome. He takes the top mostly but he's not opposed to taking the bottom as long as the top can handle him. He likes a strong but gentle hand in his partners and admires people who can stand up to him at his worst. He's looking for 'the one' but true to form, he won't turn down an offer...

Off’s: Water sports (scat, urine) are a no fly zone. Also anal on girls is a no.

Amelita

oooh they look good!

Hmm gonna include my boys' sexuality. I don't think I did, and since we might have a bi curious one aboard it's relevant ::)

Charlotte Fox

Alright they're both approved. Editing top post now, adding to character approved thread and then getting started on the IC thread(s?).

Charlotte Fox

Also - I did forget to add sexuality to the Char sheet. If you're character is in the approved thread and you'd like to add a sexuality bit to your sheet, let me know and I will add it.

Tamhansen

Quote from: Charlotte Fox on September 09, 2013, 10:12:52 AM
Alright they're both approved. Editing top post now, adding to character approved thread and then getting started on the IC thread(s?).

yay. you rock
ons and offs

Charlotte Fox

Oh, quick thing to mention, the IC thread is up and running here. Please post with the following:

[float=left][img height=200 padding=5]your picture here[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Tagging:[/b]
[hr]

Julles

zenpai

can there be a werewolf who does not know there a werewolf.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Charlotte Fox

Quote from: zenpai on September 11, 2013, 09:45:34 AM
can there be a werewolf who does not know there a werewolf.

Hmmm. Maybe... I guess it would depend on how you explained why they don't know they're a werewolf. But so long as you can do that, I don't see why not.

You'd have to explain how they don't know about the change, don't notice waking up the next day in the forest naked, that sort of thing.

Charlotte Fox

Now officially recruiting for exiles. Once we have enough players for them an IC thread for the Boundaries will be put up. Then the exiles can post a bit before the pack members come looking for them. That'd also be when I'll introduce a few of the NPC's. Thank you!

Amelita

Woot! We have a great cast of pack members to play with ;)

bubby

HHmm... possibly interested. You say the Pack will be seeking to bring Exile's in. Is this only for 'willing' Exile's? Anyone in the Pack possibly interested in taking on a not so willing to begin with Exile?

Amelita

If my boys found an exile they beleved in danger alone, for some reason, they might ... Oh... If she were unconscious they would bring her back and then she can be furious about it when she wakes up. Or were you thinking more non con something?

Charlotte Fox

With my plans for the plot, I'm thinking that there will be possibility.

There might just be an outsider recruiting exiles for a pack of bitten; with plans to overthrow the Pack. Once the members get wind of that, the pressure would be on to get to the exiled first.

Also, given the nature of the turned, hard feelings towards the pack members would be expected. I mean, basically they've shunned the bitten for years just because they weren't  born the way they are. I imagine not too many of them are going to trust or like the idea of them suddenly recruiting.

Hope that helps.

bubby

Mm... a bit of non-con would be delish...  >:)

And I also like the 'planned overthrow' idea....

Me likey more and more!

Are we wanting more female exiles, or is there room for a gay male? I could do either. I just want to make sure and make a char that won't be set in a corner.

Charlotte Fox

We haven't had any exiles join up yet, though I believe there are two bi's who are pack members, so there should be room for a gay male or a female. It's up to you!

bubby

All righty! I'm off to work for the night, but I'll check in tomorrow, see what's up, and start planning a char. Next couple of days I should have one up!

Charlotte Fox

Added some more information on the exiled (I realized I haven't put much up there on them), also some stuff about the wolves - ie. allergies to silver, age, healing etc. And opened up a few more slots if anyone is interested in joining the pack as a pure looking to join in. Since we lost one of them.

Thanks!

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm interested in joining as a pure, I think. It might take me till tomorrow to get my sheet done though.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Kokaine

I'd be interested in making a Female Exile.

Or if you do open a second pack, a pure for that one.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bloodied Porcelain

Appearance:

Name: Tyra O'Malley

Sexuality: Bi (prefers men)

Pack Member: No

Pack Rank: N/A

Skill set: Hand-to-hand (kickboxing) fighting, acrobatics/gymnastics, mechanics, riding/driving/racing anything with an engine though she is partial to motorcycles and dirt bikes, dancing/singing (largely unknown and untrained), drawing/sketching, fluent in three languages (English, Irish, and Icelandic)

Character History: Born in Ireland as a twin, Tyra's pack was one with painfully high standards. Everything was about breeding and competition. The females of the pack were often sent to other packs in distant parts of the world to breed with their males before they would come back heavy with child. The children, from there, underwent a harsh childhood full of tests and competition, with the alpha's judging eyes watching on all the while. The weak were rooted out and eventually sent away or allowed to die if nature willed it, while the strong went on to withstand harsher and harsher tests.

Tyra, for her part, seemed to flourish under the pressure, and pushed her older brother to do the same. Mikael didn't take to things nearly as well as his sister, however, and when he was seven, he grew severely ill. Tyra begged their mother to send her brother back to Iceland in hopes their father would take care of him and save him, but the alpha forbid such interventions and Tyra was forced to watch her brother waste away and eventually succumb to his illness. His funeral was a rigid, formal thing and Tyra knew that day that no matter what the alpha decided regarding her fate in the future, that she would not stay. She hated him. Hated the pack. Hated her own mother, for letting her brother die.

It was shortly after her brother's death that Tyra's temper began to show itself. Soon enough, the alpha was ordering her to pursue extracurricular activities that would help hone and control that temper of hers, and she began pursuing kick boxing and gymnastics. This inspired in her a bit of an adrenaline junky leaning, and she soon enough found a love of dirt bikes, often racing with the boys in the pack, not caring that being a girl in such a hobby was unusual or got her sneered at.

Longing for her brother, Tyra's personality shifted and changed over the years, becoming less and less feminine in some ways as she seemed to be trying to compensate for the loss of her twin by taking up more masculine pursuits. She took particular interest in all things with a motor and soon enough showed great promise as a mechanic. One of the older pack members took her in as his apprentice at only 11 and she began working in the shop he owned. What was once promise seemed to grow in to something more... Tyra became a wizard with a wrench and soon enough spent most of her time covered in grease (much to her mother's dismay). Between her love of machines and her tendancy toward more masculine areas of interest like dirt bikes and fighting, she was quickly becoming a topic of concern for her mother.

Despite all of this, Tyra's mother had taught both her children Icelandic from a young age, wanting them to grow up knowing where their father was from and where their blood came from. They grew up learning three different languages and steeped in the culture of both Iceland and Ireland.

By the time she turned 15, it was clear Tyra, despite her odd interests and leanings, was more than strong enough to remain a member of the pack, and the alpha began the work of planning where he would send her and to whom she would be a mate when she turned 18. Learning of this, the headstrong girl balked and refused, insisting that if she chose to take a mate, she wanted the choice to be her own. The alpha did all he could to force his will on her, but this did little more than make her rebel further. Less than a year later she ran, exiling herself willingly from her pack.

She eventually made her way to Iceland, where she hunted down her father's pack, only to find that he'd been killed two years prior. She was told in no uncertain circumstances that she would not be accepted in to their number as it would put a strain on relations with her prior pack, and once more was sent packing.

It would take a full year before she'd end up on the other side of the ocean and eventually, her wandering eventually finding her in the wilderness of British Columbia, where she hopes to find a quiet life, completely unaware of the fact that there's another pack there and she's about to walk on to their territory.

Personality: Rebellious and more than a little jaded, Tyra is a strong willed girl who has seen more hell than she cares to remember. She's not unaccustomed to life on the street or on the run, and has developed a sense of independence and loner habits that make her rough around the edges at best. Despite this, there are a few things that bring her joy and get her smiling... one is the love of working on engines, another is racing, and secretly she enjoys singing and dancing. Around humans, Tyra is quiet and keeps to herself, and other wolves are often met with a wary, careful approach at best, hostility at worst. This is not to imply that she is incapable of being friendly or trusting, but merely that she is not prone to giving trust for trust's sake... it must be earned. That being said, she will often leave well enough alone.

Wolf Form: In her wolf form, Tyra is a sleak thing with lovely red and white fur. She is light and agile, nowhere near as most males are though just as fast. Despite her lack of size, she's a fierce competitor in combat.

Additional Information: There haven't been normal wolves in Ireland since the 1600s, which has made life for the pack Tyra was born to difficult at best. Due to the belief that there are no longer wolves there, the pack's home is hidden in the Irish countryside, secreted away from humans and a severe amount of caution was driven in to every pack member's mind.

On’s/Off's: O/O's
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Charlotte Fox

She looks lovely and is approved. I will move her over to the char approved thread tomorrow. So you know, I changed the rule about age. Now they age slower, so if you want to change anything before I move her over let me know!

Kokaine, you're welcome to join as an exile and if I make a second pack you're welcome to make a character for that pack as well.

Everyone: unfortunateely I suffered a break in last night, so I might be a little slow at getting to stuff tonight, but everything should be back to normal tomorrow. Thanks!

Bloodied Porcelain

Julles

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Charlotte Fox on September 26, 2013, 04:22:57 PM
She looks lovely and is approved. I will move her over to the char approved thread tomorrow. So you know, I changed the rule about age. Now they age slower, so if you want to change anything before I move her over let me know!

Kokaine, you're welcome to join as an exile and if I make a second pack you're welcome to make a character for that pack as well.

Everyone: unfortunateely I suffered a break in last night, so I might be a little slow at getting to stuff tonight, but everything should be back to normal tomorrow. Thanks!
OMG~hugs~ Yes are you ok?

Charlotte Fox

Oh yes, no one was hurt, and nothing was stolen besides cash, which is insured. I just can't get inside until the police finish their investigation. So yeah! Hopefully done by tomorrow.

Karasu

I am very interested for playing a Male Pure.. if your still seeking that is.
Removed, due to vandalism.

Julles

Awesome!

Were you looking to be part of the pack, or an exile?

Wolfie

I was thinking of a male pure as well, for pack please.

Julles

Exciting!

I do know that Charlotte wants to keep the male/female ratio even. So, I dont see why you cant go ahead and submit a profile. :)

Winterborn

Recommended by: Bloodied Porcelain

Played by: Winterborn

Appearance:

Name: Reese Wallan.

Race: Bitten.

Sexuality: Heterosexual.

Pack Member: No.

Skill set: Street fighting, athletics, survivalism, carjacking.

Character History: Born in Texas, Reese's story began much like any other. A working-class upbringing, a school that didn't teach, parents too wearied to help. So, like so many other young men and boys, he struck out at the system. Smoking, fighting, tagging walls, cutting class, or worse yet, showing up absolutely hammered on cheap liquor. Detention, suspension, expulsion. Grand theft auto, drunk driving, vandalism through a combination of the earlier two. Juvenile hall, youth counseling, threats of jail time. No job for a juvie convict in this economy, no way out, just a downward spiral.

So he ran, out into the scrublands, to the old family acreage that had been foreclosed on a generation ago, never to be reclaimed. Somewhere to be alone, to get away from it all, to scream and rage and howl at the moon. Not that he was the only one howling that night, and the moon was quite full. Thus it was the Reese found himself on the run for his life, the first time it wasn't just to escape a night in lockup or a month in the hall, or a thrashing by some gang or other. Unfortunately for him, wolves run much faster than men over broken ground and through mesquite brush, and he still bears the scars of that encounter; puncture marks on the meat of his shoulder, his calves, his forearms where he had tried to defend himself. Then a fight broke out amongst his assailants, a vicious rip-roaring combat that ended with the pack beating a hasty retreat into the night.

Lucky to be alive, they told him. Coyotes big and mean enough to bring down a man, rare and dangerous, and the diseases they carried... The pack was never found, of course, though the signs of their passing were all around the old family pastures, and in the skin and blood of their victim.

That was when he turned it all around. He hadn't drug himself up a hill through thorns and brambles, bleeding from a dozen bites, to a place where he could call an ambulance, just so he could die from shakes and fever and horrible agony. He hadn't lived through that fresh hell just to lose his mind when the next full moon brought on the change; luckily for him, he'd been out at the land again, waiting for a repeat performance with a borrowed twelve-gauge. No wolves showed themselves... Well, just one. And after all of that, he sure as shit wasn't sticking around here to live out the life of a wild child, then an aging drunkard, then a dead junkie.

He got a few answers along the way, though maybe not the ones he wanted. Just a bunch of fresh-changing youngbloods out for a good time on the full moon, they would tell him later in Oklahoma, shrugging and spitting. Too many teeth, not enough brains, said the old man in Nebraska, sitting on a rocker in the corn. They called it "bad manitou" in Montana, whatever the fuck that was supposed to be. It was werewolves, was what it was, and no two ways about it. But he could handle that, in fact, he could own that. If he had to be a werewolf, he was going to be the biggest, baddest werewolf in North America.

It didn't quite work out that way, of course. It took him two years to wend and work and walk all that way, hitchhiking and stealing his way to the Canadian border. After all that, it took him about five minutes to realize he might as well have just stayed down south for all the difference it made.

Personality: Despite the easy smile and bluff exterior, he's not the easiest man to get along with. For one thing, he looks out for himself first and just about anyone else never; social and sociable he may be, but pack minded? Forget it. He doesn't feel any need to make himself good enough for a pack membership; he's more than good enough, so the pack will have to earn him. Next on the list is that animal fury boiling away just beneath the surface, something he can be rather good at controlling for an exile, except for those frequent times when he just forgets why he wanted to chain himself up in the first place. A unpredictable fighter, a survivor, a backstabbing slime ball, and if you're very lucky, your best friend. Above all, he's a law unto himself, doing whatever he chooses, because he chose to do it.

Wolf Form:

Additional Information: (Anything else you’d like to add that is not listed here)

On’s/Off's: Here.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Winterborn on September 26, 2013, 08:49:42 PM
Recommended by: Bloodied Porcelain

Played by: Winterborn

Appearance:

Name: Reese Wallan.

Race: Bitten.

Sexuality: Heterosexual.

Pack Member: No.

Skill set: Street fighting, athletics, survivalism, carjacking.

Character History: Born in Texas, Reese's story began much like any other. A working-class upbringing, a school that didn't teach, parents too wearied to help. So, like so many other young men and boys, he struck out at the system. Smoking, fighting, tagging walls, cutting class, or worse yet, showing up absolutely hammered on cheap liquor. Detention, suspension, expulsion. Grand theft auto, drunk driving, vandalism through a combination of the earlier two. Juvenile hall, youth counseling, threats of jail time. No job for a juvie convict in this economy, no way out, just a downward spiral.

So he ran, out into the scrublands, to the old family acreage that had been foreclosed on a generation ago, never to be reclaimed. Somewhere to be alone, to get away from it all, to scream and rage and howl at the moon. Not that he was the only one howling that night, and the moon was quite full. Thus it was the Reese found himself on the run for his life, the first time it wasn't just to escape a night in lockup or a month in the hall, or a thrashing by some gang or other. Unfortunately for him, wolves run much faster than men over broken ground and through mesquite brush, and he still bears the scars of that encounter; puncture marks on the meat of his shoulder, his calves, his forearms where he had tried to defend himself. Then a fight broke out amongst his assailants, a vicious rip-roaring combat that ended with the pack beating a hasty retreat into the night.

Lucky to be alive, they told him. Coyotes big and mean enough to bring down a man, rare and dangerous, and the diseases they carried... The pack was never found, of course, though the signs of their passing were all around the old family pastures, and in the skin and blood of their victim.

That was when he turned it all around. He hadn't drug himself up a hill through thorns and brambles, bleeding from a dozen bites, to a place where he could call an ambulance, just so he could die from shakes and fever and horrible agony. He hadn't lived through that fresh hell just to lose his mind when the next full moon brought on the change; luckily for him, he'd been out at the land again, waiting for a repeat performance with a borrowed twelve-gauge. No wolves showed themselves... Well, just one. And after all of that, he sure as shit wasn't sticking around here to live out the life of a wild child, then an aging drunkard, then a dead junkie.

He got a few answers along the way, though maybe not the ones he wanted. Just a bunch of fresh-changing youngbloods out for a good time on the full moon, they would tell him later in Oklahoma, shrugging and spitting. Too many teeth, not enough brains, said the old man in Nebraska, sitting on a rocker in the corn. They called it "bad manitou" in Montana, whatever the fuck that was supposed to be. It was werewolves, was what it was, and no two ways about it. But he could handle that, in fact, he could own that. If he had to be a werewolf, he was going to be the biggest, baddest werewolf in North America.

It didn't quite work out that way, of course. It took him two years to wend and work and walk all that way, hitchhiking and stealing his way to the Canadian border. After all that, it took him about five minutes to realize he might as well have just stayed down south for all the difference it made.

Personality: Despite the easy smile and bluff exterior, he's not the easiest man to get along with. For one thing, he looks out for himself first and just about anyone else never; social and sociable he may be, but pack minded? Forget it. He doesn't feel any need to make himself good enough for a pack membership; he's more than good enough, so the pack will have to earn him. Next on the list is that animal fury boiling away just beneath the surface, something he can be rather good at controlling for an exile, except for those frequent times when he just forgets why he wanted to chain himself up in the first place. A unpredictable fighter, a survivor, a backstabbing slime ball, and if you're very lucky, your best friend. Above all, he's a law unto himself, doing whatever he chooses, because he chose to do it.

Wolf Form:

Additional Information: (Anything else you’d like to add that is not listed here)

On’s/Off's: Here.

*squeals and jumps on him*WINTER! I'm so glad you're here! *loves on the sexiness*

Julles

Winterborn, the charcter looks great. Ill get him and Bloodied Porcelains character over to the approved thread soon. :)

Wolfie

Played by:Wolfie

Appearance:

Name: Julius Barker

Race: pure

Sexuality: bisexual, prefers women

Pack Member: yes

Pack Rank: high

Skill set: During the daytime Julius works as a private investigator and lawyer, and is well known for his successes. On occasion he has tampered with evidence to keep the pack safe when the more foolish wolves were involved.

Character History: Julius was always a troublemaker as a child, getting into fights and such. With only his mother being a wolf, he never really fit in, but despite this he was always an excellent student in school. Come time for his first change, he relished the experience. The release from the human skin that had confined his wild soul was ecstasy. Ever since his attitude calmed, and he focused on his studies. The male made it his goal to protect those in his pack, through any means.

By the time he had reached his 30th year, Julius owned his own law business, specializing in cases involving his fellow lycanthrope, though the everyday human would never know that. Pack mate or not, he has aided countless wolves, no matter what the ordeal, with the exception of a result that would put another wolf in harm's way. To this day he has made a name for himself within the pack as one who puts others before himself.

Personality: A calm and caring individual, Julius is a difficult  person to read as far as what he is thinking. His exceedingly calm demeanor betrays his childhood, a time when his emotions ran wild. Nowadays you would never know if he was angry. He believes nothing good can come from showing negative emotions and that a clear head and sound mind can overcome any obstacle.

Wolf Form:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Additional Information: He takes pride in his speed and agility.

On’s & Off's: See my RP preferences

Karasu

Quote from: Julles on September 26, 2013, 08:06:54 PM
Awesome!

Were you looking to be part of the pack, or an exile?

Part of the pack, perhaps former Exile.

Julles

Quote from: Karasu on September 26, 2013, 10:09:10 PM
Part of the pack, perhaps former Exile.

Well, the pack as it stands wouldnt want a bitten in the pack. If you were thinking about making him pure, from somewherr else that would be fine, depending on the bio. The pack now wouldnt accept any liabilities, of coarse.

PS - Wolfie, accepted. I'll move him and every other accepted profile over now...

Julles

Mmmk. All currently approved CS's are posted up. :)

Wolfie

Karasu

I'll have my profile up tomorrow afternoon. And yes I did say pure, just from somewhere else.. ^^

Julles

Deamonbane

I might be interested in playing a pure exile, looking to join the pack?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Julles

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Julles

Either way. People seem to be sticking them here.

AlphaMale

Been browsing this thread quite a bit recently, and can't help but be tempted.

I'm torn between a pure bred male and an exiled male. If either of the spaces are available, which would be more convenient?
Currently no longer taking any more Roleplays or games as i am thoroughly overwhelmed already, many apologies.

If all else perished, and she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

At your will,
AlphaMale

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=89215.0

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: AlphaMale on September 27, 2013, 02:28:01 PM
Been browsing this thread quite a bit recently, and can't help but be tempted.

I'm torn between a pure bred male and an exiled male. If either of the spaces are available, which would be more convenient?

I think they're looking for more exiles than pures atm, and an exile thread is supposed to be going up soon.

AlphaMale

Currently no longer taking any more Roleplays or games as i am thoroughly overwhelmed already, many apologies.

If all else perished, and she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

At your will,
AlphaMale

Julles

Yes, she is right. Exiles would be a little more accepting. Though, we wont turn anyone away. Feel free to submit a CS.

And yes... Charlotte had mentioned she woild be starting an exile thread soon. :)

Deamonbane

Played by: Deamonbane

Appearance:
Tall, lean and hardened muscle, relying more on speed and agility than brute strength, although he has plenty of that to go around. Standing around six feet and three inches tall, he isn't any giant or anything, just barely above average height. Hard blue eyes the color of the sky in the winter and dark brown hair, smart contrasts. He likes to look good, keeps in shape and his body is hardened from combat, both in and out of a ring or octagon.

Human

Wolf

Name:
Calvin 'Cal' Daniels

Sexuality:
Straight

Pack Member:
No

Pack Rank:
N/A

Skill set:
Mixed Martial Artist, Parkourist.

Character History:
Born to a wolf mother and a human father, he took his place a pure wolf a little arrogantly, taking his skill set for granted and gloating over those of what he called lesser lineage. For obvious reasons, he wasn't very well liked among his pack, and when his mother got into a fight with another wolf, ending with her death, he was torn to pieces and got worse over his teenager years. It eventually irritated his pack members to the point where, when he got into a fight with another one and wounded him severely, the pack drove him out violently, leaving him for dead on the outskirts of a town. He was found in human form, naked and severely beaten. He was taken to hospital and after this he took a long and hard thinking session about the error of his ways.

He mellowed out over time, and while that prideful nature wasn't completely expunged, it was tempered with experience and some wisdom over the years. He joined a boxing gym in the Boundaries, becoming one of their personal trainers and staff, and beginning to make something of a living for himself. It wasn't on Easy Street, that was for sure, but he grew used to it, but starting to miss the life in a pack. He changed on a regular basis, going deep into the woods and staying there for the weekends as well as any full moon, making sure that the transition was smooth and flawless. He began practicing Parkour for some time, mainly for some new kind of exercise, liking the agility and fast reflexes that it gave him.

Personality:
While he can still be something of an arrogant asshole, he has changed to be more understanding, more likable, and more controlling of his actions and words, as what happened the last time that he hadn't been controlling of those was deeply etched in his memory. A little vain, trying to keep himself clean, neat and looking good mainly for his own benefit, although also for that of the female population of the town that he lived in. A nice smile, something of an attitude makes him somewhat likable.

On’s:
Found in my Sig

Off’s:
Found in my Sig

Amelita

CurvyKitten

Loving all the new characters coming in! And I can't wait to rp with you all. :)

Deamonbane

AlphaMale

Played by: AlphaMale

Appearance: Height; 6'7''. Hair; Dark fluffy locks with a slight curl, with dark stubble across the jaw. Build; Wide shoulders accompanied by a chiselled torso. Eye Colour; Light chocolate, almost amber.

Name: Garrett Locke

Race: Bitten

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Skill set: Cage Fighting

Character History: Prior to his transition at the age of fourteen, Garrett served liquor in the lounge below the brothel where his mother prostituted herself. Having been born into the brothel, he hasn't had the opportunity of experiencing sophisticated living. In a transaction gone wrong between his mother and one of her clients, Garrett could hardly keep himself from interfering. In retaliation for the lost profit, the manager of the sordid business drags Garrett into the streets and incapacitates him with a beating. Only when he begins to stagger to his feet three hours later does the attack occur. The flesh above his left rib cage was savaged by a drunkard stumbling out of the rear end of a bar. The hefty slab of a man slumped unconscious across Garrett's lap, and by the luck of liquor he survived. Not until early morning did he have the strength to roll the thick mass from his body and hobble home, where he was swiftly sent elsewhere. Despite his pleas. He hasn't seen his mother since that evening. It was over the next few months that his temper began to spike. For the sake of release, and to feed himself, he participated in cage fighting in the under belly of the city. After eleven months he drew enough attention to himself that the exiles found him.

Personality: Despite his uncharacteristic temper which accompanied the change, Garrett remains somewhat uncertain of himself. Unaccustomed to anything civilised, he is rather like a wary animal. He remains unsure of how to cope with his nature, and keeps to himself as much as possible. He regards himself as a time bomb, and the risk of going off just about terrifies him. Regardless of being the silent type, he feels things very sharply and considering his background one might expect him to be bitter; however, Garrett remains rather tender hearted. There is something almost downtrodden about him at times, which he desperately tries to consolidate with a natural urge to dominate which developed following his change. Being an exile, he is often caught between the human nature which his first fourteen years moulded, and the persistent aggressive, dominant figure of the wolf within him.

On’s: Off’s: Unknown to him. He struggles with his sexuality. His experiences during his childhood have ruined his perception of sexuality. As he keeps to himself so much, his animal is under an awful lot of strain and frustration - both sexually, and socially.

At your will,
AlphaMale

AlphaMale

At your will,
AlphaMale

Wolfie

Getting a lot of characters! Maybe a new pack will form?

Julles

Maybe. Haha. Both approved. Ill move you guys over to the approval thread soon. And the exiles place to play will be up shortly, Im sure. :)

Wolfie

Oh julles! I tagged you in my post just so you know.

Deamonbane

Charlotte Fox

ANNOUNCEMENT

So, I'm super pleased with the success of the ad banner! Just wanted to give everyone an update so they know what is going on. I have decided to move all info over to the elluiki, including the Approved Character threads. I'm not sure how long that will take, so bear with me.

But first, and more importantly, I will be starting up the IC threads for the Exiled. I've decided to open up three threads for the Boundaries and two more for the Ahki Territory. If anyone would like a specific thread made for their character (IE their house or clinic etc.) let me know and do up a description and I will get one up for you. Also I will be adding a time to the character post code so that you don't have to all be synched together all the time. I'll put out an announcement if you need to synchronise for an event. I think that's everything! Thanks everyone!

AlphaMale

At your will,
AlphaMale

Bloodied Porcelain

So many pretty wolfmen in this game! *doesn't know who to stare at first*

Deamonbane

Pretty?

PRETTY?!?!?!?!

They are manly as fuck....

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Deamonbane on September 27, 2013, 03:56:09 PM
Pretty?

PRETTY?!?!?!?!

They are manly as fuck....

*pets him* uh huh. :D *scritches behind his ears*

Wolfie

You forgot to mention competitive. *pushes bane out of the way* ....my attention. *cuddles porcelain*

Deamonbane

*melts* MMmm that feels soooo g...

No NO! Manly!

Wolfie

*i bare my fangs* mine. All zeh girls attention ish mine!

AlphaMale

At your will,
AlphaMale

Amelita

Wolfie

Bloodied Porcelain

Deamonbane

Wolfie

Bloodied Porcelain

*scritches them both behind the ears* theres plenty of praise to go around.

Karasu

I'm almost done with mine.. trying to find a good picture to use..

Wolfie

Julles

Hehe. Entertaining group. Why dont we move discussions to ooc, though. :)

And karasu, that is the hardest part.

Wolfie

Alright, and can I has a Lux posty? *puppy eyes*

Karasu

Quote from: Julles on September 27, 2013, 04:11:22 PM
Hehe. Entertaining group. Why dont we move discussions to ooc, though. :)

And karasu, that is the hardest part.

I tell ya.. cause I am suuper picky about what I use as a picture.. though anime pics are damn easier XD

Karasu

NOT DONE YET! Just posting to show what I've got so far.. working on the history before I call it done.

Played by:Karasu

Appearance: Lithe and toned with pale skin and black as night hair that matches his fur.

Picture preferred, or descriptive writing of such, you may also add a picture of your wolf form if you so choose, though it is not required.

Name: Raiken (Often called just Rai for short)

Race: Pure Wolf

Sexuality: Bi curious

Pack Member: No, wants to be though

Skill set: Stealth, quite good with kids, Advisor

Character History: Raiken's life wasn't always as dark as it was now, and he wasn't always in exile wandering alone through the world. When he was young he was part of a larger pack, and his parents were respected members all through his life. When he was young he wasn't a big trouble maker, in fact he wasn't a big problem at all. The young Raiken was for the most part a friendly child, who seemed to get along with everyone. Through his life he had very many close friends, and a few closer to closer. When he changed for the first time, he was excited as if was a sign of adulthood, and it meant he really belonged with the pack. Most others got more temperamental with their changes, and so did Raiken. But, of course he didn't go to an extreme as most had. He was going to school, and he kept his emotions in control by keeping his mind on other things, and other people.

That idea had worked for the most part, in a way. The person that was keeping his mind off everything that was bad a certain female of the pack. They had grown up together and by the time he changed, he was in love. And to top it off, she loved him back. They were desperately in love with each other, but no one had a problem with it. In fact, the rest of the pack was happy for them, as many if not everybody saw it coming. They went years together as a happy, comfortable couple. Within these years they had had three children, and they were just as smart, witty and attractive as their parents. Two of them were twin boys, and a younger daughter. To say the least Raiken was in love with his own life. Many pack members came to him for advise for things, and he gave it to them easily as it came naturally to help and advise people. His kids taught him things nothing else could, and the patience it took added to his personality. But everything must come to an end, and sadly Raiken was not destined to live this blissfully for his entire life, no things took a hard left turn quick.

The day everything changed was a dark day, a very dark day... for his pack and for Raiken himself. He had been out with his family on a picnic far away from the pack, but within pack lands. Apparently, though, they were too close to a traveling group of bitten exiles and Raiken's family was too close for their comfort. They attacked the happy family quickly and swiftly. Raiken and his mate fought hard, but as they were ridiculously out numbered while they were alone in the woods it was fight no avail. The bitten exiles had left, and when Raiken woke up from being knocked out, the exiles had left them to die, or figured they were all dead anyway. He rose his aching body from the ground but instantly fell down in a fit of tears and cries as he saw his family around him... dead. They were all dead. He shook his head and knew that he was just imaging things and scurried over, ignoring his own pain to his fallen family. When he approached their bodies, the pools of blood and lifeless bodies was a clear give away to the reality of what had happened. It was hours before his pack had found them through his cries and even more hours until he finally moved at all.

After weeks of mourning and barely eating, and barely having any contact with the rest of the pack, he went to the alpha with a rage. He had been alone for weeks and an anger had poisoned him, and he knew what he had to do. He had to avenge his fallen family, and he wanted his packs support to chase down the exiles that took his family from him. But, unfortunately the alpha didn't agree. The exiles were dangerous and it was too dangerous for the pack to chase after, too many would die. Raiekn was infuriated and the argument went on for hours, and many pack members had tried to intervene, but it didn't matter. Neither wolf was baking down, and Raiken was exiled quickly from the pack by that evening. He ran away, quit comfortable with the idea of leaving a pack who didn't care about him. He ran for days in his wolf form, an days turned into weeks. He didn't stop often, and it was only for scraps of food and a little rest. It has been a few years of running blindly through the world, but now he has stumbled upon Wellborough, and decided to stay. To start fresh as it were.

Personality: Quite the complex male, most often times he takes the wise elder approach to his interactions with others, preferring to give advice when needed over needlessly talking. Despite his quiet disposition he is very good with children. Patient and calm with a temper to fear should the situation call for it.

Wolf Form: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UFqNBhnZiMs/UIDSRkbDQ6I/AAAAAAAAMOg/vOGcoRbigaE/s1600/Wolf+-+Black+Wolf+-+Night+Runner.jpg

On’s: Im good with damn near anything that isn't on my offs. Love seduction (receiving), Force, Pseudo Rape

Off’s: scat, vore, gore, Heavy Blood

Wolfie

Played by: Wolfie

Appearance

Name: 'Eve' (She has forsaken her birth name)

Sexuality: Straight

Pack Member: No, but considering.

Skill set: martial artist, survivalist, parkour, and street racer/car thief.

Character History: Eve was born in downtown L.A., an only child of a dysfunctional family. Her mother was a coke fiend, and her father, a drunk. By the age of fourteen she managed to escape the hell she once called home, and found refuge with several talented people surviving in the streets. Each did whatever they had to to survive, and each taught her a skill that she would hold onto through today.

At age 19, her new family had all gone their separate ways. So she did what she could from there on out. A few days after leaving she was bitten, having barely gotten away from a desperate and hungry lupine. A few nights later she changed and found a beast within she could barely contain. Most of her life since then was spent finding out what she was, and avoiding the hunters who wanted to mounted her pretty face up on a damn wall.

Today at age twenty six, she has found her way to the Silver Bullet Bar, ready to meet a few others like her. Maybe, just maybe, she'll find a family of misfits just like her....

Personality: A typical badass, Eve doesn't take shit from anyone. Typically she'll let people close enough to get to know her, but if they try to screw her over she'll send their entire world crashing down on them. To her, "bitch" is one hell of a compliment. If you stay close long enough to gain her trust, you'll have one hell of an ally.

Additional Information: Eve never gets a hangover.

On’s & Off’s: See RP preferences

Julles

Karasu

Wolfie

Bloodied Porcelain

Histories are my favorite part... they're where my character really comes to life >.>

Karasu

Ya but for me.. Writing histories suck, I love to usually work with my partner to create one as it goes.

Karasu

But yes creating histories can be very fun.. Its just gotten harder for me lately.

Julles

Yup. I love writing histories. If you need help... Let me know. :)

Karasu

Julles

Hah. Well, I'm out, working on my phone right now. But if you pm, tonight ill be able to help more. :)

Wolfie

Don't forget to post when you have the chance :)

Julles

Sorry. I'm out, ll respond tonight or tomorrow morning. :)

Wolfie

arthenwel

Played by: Arthenwel

Name: Corbin Lane. Goes by Doomsday or Silverpaw

Skill set: Master of Muay Thai, Tai Chi, and Tiger-style Kung Fu

Character History: When he was born, his hair had no pigment and was snow white. Whether that said he had almost died or something else, he had no clue. He had found that during a full moon his temper became harder to control. His rage barely remained covered. So, his mother had him learn Tai Chi. It was an art that taught him the fine control of his emotions and energy. During the first full moon in the September after he turned 15 he started transforming. Never had he felt such excruciating pain before. He could feel his bones stretching and his joints changing. His muscles felt like they were being pulled apart. Next thing he knew, his hands and feet were shrinking. The next day, his mother explained what they both were. He was now officially a part of the pack his mother was in. He was in the middle of his pack, but never really liked to follow the Alpha/Beta's orders. This led him to get in more trouble then it was worth. Eventually, they banished him as an example of what would happen to all that opposed the pack's order. He was sent out in disgrace.
   A few years had passed and he stopped on the outskirts of a city. He decided that since he couldn't smell a pack, he would settle here. When he walked the city, he saw a martial arts tournament being held. One of the fighters used an art called Muay Thai kickboxing. He decided to learn it and consequently became 'friends' with the student that had fought in the tournament. Soon though, he was bullied and tormented by the others for his differences. They mocked his Tai Chi, tormented him for his white hair and for the fact that he disappeared once a month. After he had mastered the art he left.
   He wandered some more until he found another unclaimed city. He started learning some Kung Fu and soon fell for one of the female students. They began dating. However, she had been cheating on him and when he found out, he sought a way to make her love only him. So, he took her out of the city on a full moon and showed her his true form. She was frozen in place in fright and disgust. When he finally reverted to his human form, she started yelling at him. She told him how disgusted she was that he was a beast, a perversion of nature, she called him. At that moment his heart shattered. He loathed himself for being what he was. His mind despised himself and his Tai Chi no longer helped him control his emotions.
   When the full moon rose again, his body longed for the change into the beast, but his mind wanted to remain human in form. So, his mind and body began warring with eachother and the transformation process became even more physically painful as well as excruciating mentally. It also took him twice as long to get to the mid-point at which point he started reverting back to human form. The whole process now took him an hour instead of the thirty minutes it usually did. He began to wander without attempting to settle. He found it hard to trust anyone, yet desired to talk to someone even more.

Personality: He is very complicated. At times, it seems as if he has no control of his emotions, yet then the next moment, he'll be completely calm. He is very talkative after a while, but when he first enters the room, he is as silent as the grave. He is extremely cautious and avoids both attention and fights. Yet, if he gets in a fight, he becomes ruthless and brutal. He is confused with himself. He both longs for a partner and loathes the thought of it. During the full moon, he avoids everyone and goes to a secluded area for his abnormal transformation.

Wolf Form: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=White+Wolves&FORM=RESTAB#view=detail&id=2915804F0622652AC8E6655BB2055A9B5F902FE4&selectedIndex=7

Additional Information: He also is trying to learn to become a blacksmith. He is eager to learn new martial arts

On’s/Off's:https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0 also no foot fetish things please.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Julles

Approved. I'll move him over to the exile thread when I get home. :)

Stygia

Are there still a few spots open? I have a werewolf who might fit in...his profile is on my preferences page. Let me know if he would be a good fit. :)

Wolfie

I like him, but the decision is not mine to make. Plus you you have to put it in the format for the roleplay's character code. Although I think Charlotte and Julles are lenient on such.

Julles

@Stygia: He looks like an interesting character, I see a place for him in the play. If you could leave the vampire bit out, maybe, when you right out a proper CS sheet, that would be great. :) But, it's a good story, and I'm sure he would be approved.

Stygia

Thanks Wolfie, here he is;

Played by: Stygia

Appearance: 6'9'', Short military-style dark blonde hair, pale blue eyes. Large (but not fat) muscular build.

Name: Yuri Nikolaev

Sexuality: Homosexual

Pack Member: no

Pack Rank: NA

Skill set: Yuri is incredibly strong. He also makes wood and bone carvings for those close to him. He is rather adept in hand-to-hand combat, though he prefers not to fight.

Character History:

Yuri is from an old werewolf clan originating the Northernmost reaches of Russia. He had just taken his first mate, when his jealous older brother raped and killed Yuri's mate. Driven mad with the murder of his beloved, Yuri tracks down and kills his brother in a frenzy of bloodlust. As the murder was against clan law - regardless of what his brother had done - he was kicked out of his clan, name stricken from the records. Alone and adrift, he traveled into Canada to make a fresh start.

It was marred however when he joined up with a clan of outcasts, and found himself doing deeds he himself prefers to forget. When the outcasts were attacked by a rival clan, he took advantage of the chaos and ran, leaving the outcasts behind. Conflicted and alone, he wanders as a lone-wolf, afraid that his presence will bring more destruction.

Personality: Yuri is very sweet and devoted to his friends and family. He can be a bit dim at times, but his heart is almost always in the right place. He is much smarter than he gives himself credit for and always assumes that others are smarter than him. He tries to assume the best in people, but his experiences with the outcasts taught him rather painfully that even those who seem nice can do wicked things. He is extremely self-conscious of his size, and take great care not to accidentally harm those around him. On the flip side, he is intensely protective of his loved ones, and will go into a killing rage if they are harmed.

Wolf Form: Mottled black and grey with a pale belly. Light blue eyes.

Additional Information: As far as mates goes, Yuri will need a feisty, outgoing bottom to bring him out of his shell.

On’s/Off's: Here is a link to my Ons/Offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=46311 but if you need something specific to Yuri, please let me know and I'll edit it.

Karasu

ooh hes sexy

Maybe he can play with my guy sometime XD

Wolfie

Julius is bi, so there may be a chance to seduce him.  :P

Karasu

Played by:Karasu

Appearance: Lithe and toned with pale skin and black as night hair that matches his fur.

Name: Raiken (Often called just Rai for short)

Race: Pure Wolf

Sexuality: Bi curious

Pack Member: No, wants to be though

Skill set: Stealth, quite good with kids, Advisor

Character History: Raiken's life wasn't always as dark as it was now, and he wasn't always in exile wandering alone through the world. When he was young he was part of a larger pack, and his parents were respected members all through his life. When he was young he wasn't a big trouble maker, in fact he wasn't a big problem at all. The young Raiken was for the most part a friendly child, who seemed to get along with everyone. Through his life he had very many close friends, and a few closer to closer. When he changed for the first time, he was excited as if was a sign of adulthood, and it meant he really belonged with the pack. Most others got more temperamental with their changes, and so did Raiken. But, of course he didn't go to an extreme as most had. He was going to school, and he kept his emotions in control by keeping his mind on other things, and other people.

That idea had worked for the most part, in a way. The person that was keeping his mind off everything that was bad a certain female of the pack. They had grown up together and by the time he changed, he was in love. And to top it off, she loved him back. They were desperately in love with each other, but no one had a problem with it. In fact, the rest of the pack was happy for them, as many if not everybody saw it coming. They went years together as a happy, comfortable couple. Within these years they had had three children, and they were just as smart, witty and attractive as their parents. Two of them were twin boys, and a younger daughter. To say the least Raiken was in love with his own life. Many pack members came to him for advise for things, and he gave it to them easily as it came naturally to help and advise people. His kids taught him things nothing else could, and the patience it took added to his personality. But everything must come to an end, and sadly Raiken was not destined to live this blissfully for his entire life, no things took a hard left turn quick.

The day everything changed was a dark day, a very dark day... for his pack and for Raiken himself. He had been out with his family on a picnic far away from the pack, but within pack lands. Apparently, though, they were too close to a traveling group of bitten exiles and Raiken's family was too close for their comfort. They attacked the happy family quickly and swiftly. Raiken and his mate fought hard, but as they were ridiculously out numbered while they were alone in the woods it was fight no avail. The bitten exiles had left, and when Raiken woke up from being knocked out, the exiles had left them to die, or figured they were all dead anyway. He rose his aching body from the ground but instantly fell down in a fit of tears and cries as he saw his family around him... dead. They were all dead. He shook his head and knew that he was just imaging things and scurried over, ignoring his own pain to his fallen family. When he approached their bodies, the pools of blood and lifeless bodies was a clear give away to the reality of what had happened. It was hours before his pack had found them through his cries and even more hours until he finally moved at all.

After weeks of mourning and barely eating, and barely having any contact with the rest of the pack, he went to the alpha with a rage. He had been alone for weeks and an anger had poisoned him, and he knew what he had to do. He had to avenge his fallen family, and he wanted his packs support to chase down the exiles that took his family from him. But, unfortunately the alpha didn't agree. The exiles were dangerous and it was too dangerous for the pack to chase after, too many would die. Raiekn was infuriated and the argument went on for hours, and many pack members had tried to intervene, but it didn't matter. Neither wolf was baking down, and Raiken was exiled quickly from the pack by that evening. He ran away, quit comfortable with the idea of leaving a pack who didn't care about him. He ran for days in his wolf form, an days turned into weeks. He didn't stop often, and it was only for scraps of food and a little rest. It has been a few years of running blindly through the world, but now he has stumbled upon Wellborough, and decided to stay. To start fresh as it were.

Personality: Quite the complex male, most often times he takes the wise elder approach to his interactions with others, preferring to give advice when needed over needlessly talking. Despite his quiet disposition he is very good with children. Patient and calm with a temper to fear should the situation call for it.

Wolf Form: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UFqNBhnZiMs/UIDSRkbDQ6I/AAAAAAAAMOg/vOGcoRbigaE/s1600/Wolf+-+Black+Wolf+-+Night+Runner.jpg

On’s: Im good with damn near anything that isn't on my offs. Love seduction (receiving), Force, Pseudo Rape

Off’s: scat, vore, gore, Heavy Blood

Thank you to Julles fo her Absolutely marvelous history. I couldn't have written anything better and I really appreciate her help <3

Julles

Stygia and Karasu approved! I'll move you two over now. :)

Karasu

Karasu

Any particular place really hopping? I noticed the only thread that has posts really is the Silver Bullet Bar..

Charlotte Fox

So far that seems to be the happening place for exiles, though there are a few other IC threads you're welcome to start in with another character as well.

Karasu

mm I think I'll post up in Wellborough.. Makes sense given his history and seems reasonable given how he is, that he wouldn't necessarily be at such a tough bar.

Karasu

Actually thinking it over and with how my post is comming.. Ya.. bar makes a bit more sense.. XD

Julles

Let's keep a conversations in the OOC. :) Much friendlier in there... Hehe.

Bloodied Porcelain

Height: 5'0" Weight: 105 lb. Build: Petite but Curvy
Hair: Blonde Eyes: Blue Skin: Lightly tanned

Name: Gloria "Glory" Redfern

Sexuality: Bi

Skill set: Book Worm: Growing up in a highly religious setting meant that while other children and teenagers were out experiencing life, Gloria was forced to find more wholesome means of entertainment. This, combined with her parent's focus on a thorough education and the importance of history led to her spending most of her life with her nose in a book. As such, she's blessed with a wealth of knowledge others often find staggering, even going so far as to insist she's just making things up to seem like she's a genius.

High IQ: From a young age, Gloria was noticeably above average in terms of intelligence. She is blessed with an unusual knack for picking up on information and theories long before others around her. She can calculate advanced mathematics in her head, and think far faster than most around her.

OCD: It's debatable whether or not this is honestly a "skill" or a curse. Gloria is prone to demanding levels of excellence from herself that no one could possibly live up to.

Eidetic Memory: Also known as "total recall", Gloria is cursed with a complete inability to forget anything... even the things she'd rather not remember. This is part of why she is such a wealth of knowledge... useful and useless both.

Character History: Born in Louisianna south to a pair of deeply religious parents, Gloria grew up in a strict household where propriety, prayer, discipline, and learning were the focus of raising their family. Homeschooled and held to higher expectations than any school (private or public) would have had, the highly intelligent Gloria and her five siblings had their days filled with bible study, and every other kind of study. Everything from history to mathematics to literature. The only subject that was rather glossed over was science, as her mother insisted that no "good Christian girl" had need for such evil things as the big bang or evolution theories put in to her head. She grew up with only limited use of things like the internet, and her entire (incredibly limited) social life was focused around church groups and functions.

Everything about Gloria's life was held under constant scrutiny, and there were times when, after failing to live up to her mother's impossibly high standards in something, she would be forced to kneel and pray for hours at a time, begging God to forgive her failings and guide her through them and to the path meant for her.

From an early age, Gloria proved to have a remarkably high IQ and was several grade levels beyond other children her age. By middle school, she was studying college-level texts and her parents were researching the best way to get her her high school diploma as soon as possible. Despite their focus on education, however, her mother was insistent that college would never (and should never) be in the cards for her blue eyed daughter. Such institutions were the breeding ground of sin, promiscuity, gluttony, and laziness, and no good Christian girl was so focused upon having a career that a degree was necessary. No, indeed Gloria was expected to be intelligent and educated to beter serve God and her future husband, who would be expected to provide.

When puberty hit, Gloria was like most other girls, save that she had very little experience in dealing with the fresh new emotions and thoughts most other girls had at least been experiencing in small measures for years prior to that point in their life. Her interest in boys was met with threats of hellfire and damnation, with counseling sessions with her pastor, and long nights at her bed side begging God to remove impure thoughts and urges from her.

Even when the worst of puberty passed and she began to settle in to the role of a teenager now armed with her diploma, Gloria was kept under lock and key, far away from any young men her age and even most young women, who her mother made no bones about insisting would lead her daughter down the path to hell.

One night after bible study, when she was seventeen, Gloria was able to catch a few quiet moments alone and wandered outside, walking the edge of her family's property. It was a full moon, and the glorious silver disc in the sky bathed everything in a beautiful glow. It was during those moments, simply walking along and admiring the peaceful glimpse at God's creation that it happened. It was a flash... a blinding, terrifying flash. Fangs and claws and fur came from the darkness and attacked her, ripping her clothes to shreds and sinking teeth in to her soft skin. She screamed, trying to fight the wolf off, but her strength was nowhere near enough to do so and soon enough the wolf left on its own, scared off by the sound of shouting and a shotgun blast fired just wide of where it was attempting to kill its prey.

Gloria was covered in blood, so much so that her parents couldn't tell, even with the moonlight, where the worst wounds were. She was rushed to the hospital, where it would take a week before the doctors would finally release her from their care to go home, saying it was a miracle she'd survived. Fevers raged for that first week, illness wracking her small frame, but they could find no infection or reason for it. Finally chalking the odd illness up to stress and an adverse reaction to pain medications, they sent her home to relax.

By the end of four weeks, Gloria was back on her feet... and the day before the full moon, her wounds were completely healed, though she still felt sore in some places. Her parents prayed, thanking God for saving and healing her so quickly, but when her mother realized that no scars had been left behind by the attack, she began to suspect something sinister may be at play in her daughter. Now sixteen, Gloria had always been prone to the occasional mood swing, a normal aspect of being female, but her mood swings became increasingly more frequent and less stable or predictable as they neared the one month anniversary of the attack.

The twilight hour between day and night time, with the full moon beginning to rise on the horizon, Gloria wandered out in to the yard. Her body hurt... she was sweaty and her muscles ached, twitching. Her body felt itchy and nothing about the world around her felt right. Worried that perhaps she was ill, she attempted to breathe in the fresh air, only to have agony rocket through her.

The change was a terrifying experience for the sheltered young woman, and after nearly ten minutes, the young woman was gone... replaced by a slender, stunning wolf with intelligent amber eyes that howled at the moon. She took off in to the night, leaving her family without a clue where Gloria had gone for nearly three days.

She returned several mornings later, to find her mother sitting on their back porch just before dawn, weeping and clutching her bible and cross. Unable to dash back in to the woods before her mother could see her, Gloria was caught in the throes of the change and her mother watched in abject horror as the beast became her once beloved daughter.

The next hour was painful at best. Her mother smacked her repeatedly with her bible, shouting prayers and attempting to expell demons from her, insisting they needed to take her to be exorcised, while her father pointed a gun at her and demanded she leave and never return. Clutching what little belongings her mother threw in a bag before screaming at her to go find her master Satan and never darken their door step again, Gloria wandered back in to the woods and the swamps.

A year later, she has done much research on what she is while traveling North America, eventually finding herself in British Columbia, without much money or hope for the future and only a few worn books and her bible keep her company. She's not come to terms with what she is, and wonders daily if perhaps the other part of herself she battles with so constantly isn't really a demon after all. Terrified of going to a church for help, worried she'll be accused of being crazy or a monster, she hasn't had the courage to do more than worry and pray and flee in to the wilderness when the full moon comes.

Personality: Shy and quiet, Gloria is withdrawn and would rather spend her time with her nose in a book than around other people. This is largely because her sheltered upbringing and eidetic memory make it nearly impossible for her to relate to people. Her lack of "street smarts" and tendency to over-analyse everything makes interaction with other people awkward at best, and her attempts at being friendly toward others often fail miserably due to her habit of getting off topic or rambling about facts related to a topic that has been brought up.

Gloria's focus on facts and knowledge make her prone to overlooking emotions from other people, though this is never done with the intention of hurting another or snubbing them, she simply finds it difficult to empathize with others. This is not to imply that she is not herself capable of emotions, and in fact beneath all of the knowledge and obsessive compulsive tendancies... beneath her propensity to analyze people and events and her inability to forget a single detail of anything she sees or experiences, there is a great wealth of emotion that lay in wait for the opportunity to be brought to the surface.

When emotions do come in to play, Gloria is often awkward when dealing with them in other people, and can become frustrated when dealing with them in herself, especially if it means allowing other people to see how she is feeling. Her strict upbringing has left her with a deep sense of needed perfection when it comes to herself. She holds herself to a higher standard than anyone else ever would, and she certainly holds herself higher than she does anyone else, placing herself on an almost impossible pedestal to balance on.

Wolf Form: Petite even for a normal wolf, Gloria's wolf form is slender and built for agility and speed and grace instead of brute strength. This is no matter to her, of course, for her personality lends itself to a more submissive posture and she is not the type to threaten others.Her mostly white coat is peppered with black and tan along the top of her back and tail, and her amber eyes are keen and intelligent.

Additional Information:

On’s/Offs: O/Os

Julles

Bloodied Porcelain

YAY! I will try to get a post up for her tomorrow.

azzmeister89

Ok please say Gloria can be the one to bite Nate. It could be interesting if the two meet, the upbringings clash so well that i can imagine many funny conversations.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: azzmeister89 on September 29, 2013, 03:08:56 AM
Ok please say Gloria can be the one to bite Nate. It could be interesting if the two meet, the upbringings clash so well that i can imagine many funny conversations.

I don't really see her being the type to bite someone, unfortunately. Plus that would pretty much scar her beyond repair emotionally and I don't want to push her to suicide just yet lol

FroreQueen

Hello, I was just wondering if you were perhaps still recruiting for exiled wolves? If so then I would love to see if my girl Kiera could fit in somewhere.
| Status: Alive | Medium: Forum, Google Docs, Possibly PM | Post rate: Varies. Erratic, mostly. |
◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊

On/Off || General Ideas

♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ Part of the reason I tend to be slow. ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦

CurvyKitten

OMG your avi is so cute FroreQueen hehe...sorry just had to get that out. :P

FroreQueen

Quote from: CurvyKitten on October 08, 2013, 04:05:46 PM
OMG your avi is so cute FroreQueen hehe...sorry just had to get that out. :P

Haha, thank you! I can't bring myself to change it, it's too adorable even for me.
| Status: Alive | Medium: Forum, Google Docs, Possibly PM | Post rate: Varies. Erratic, mostly. |

On/Off || General Ideas

Julles

Julles

@ForeQueen: Sorry it took so long, my apologies. But, Kiera looks good, the changing starting so long is different, but it should be okay. If you could change it into a CS sheet for us that would be great! I see no reasons for her to not be accepted. :)

FroreQueen

No worries on the wait, not long at all actually. And... Yay, thank you!

I can switch around her change time if need be, I just had the first change she remembered stressed induced for dramatization.

Now I'm all excited, I'll switch it to the CS first thing this evening.

On/Off || General Ideas

Julles

Awesome, looking forward to it. :)

Oh, and if you wanted to double up as a pack member.... -nudge nudge wink wink- you could. :) Lol.

FroreQueen

Haha, that would be fun. I'm not sure Kiera would fit with the pack, unless her mother was a member. She hasn't had much experience with others like her so throwing her straight into a setting like that would be a little chaotic. Ooh, she does travel for her job... Maybe someone in the pack knew her mother. Intrigue.

So many possibilities, my head is spinning now. -Dances- I probably get way too excited about new role-plays.

On/Off || General Ideas

arthenwel

Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

FroreQueen

Played by: FroreQueen
Appearance:

Name: Kiera Lupin

Sexuality: Indifferent [Bi]

Skill set:
• Tracking: Using her heightened senses to follow her prey.
• Stealth: Has the uncanny ability to sneak up on most people
• Detail Orientation: Likes things a certain way and takes notice when they’re out of order
• Persistence: Not necessarily a skill, more of a trait though it does come in handy. She hates to give up on anything.
• Craftsmanship: Adept at making various things and figuring out how exactly things work

Character History:

A scream clawed at her throat with barbed fingers, shredding her larynx until it came out as guttural as a growl. Panic clouded her mind, blurred the lines of reality and fantasy until monsters leapt out of the darkness at every turn. They grabbed at her with greedy claws, cackling in madness when they singed her hide. Stars bloomed behind her eyes as her feet twisted beneath her, the ground embracing her with crushing force. Suddenly her bones felt all wrong, like they just didn’t belong. The pain was akin to being on the wrong end of a brand; it seared through her veins and warped the world around her.

Fire roared in her ears louder than ever but she couldn’t seem to convince her body to move. Nothing was working right, she felt different and yet the same. The acridic stench of burning flesh gradually grew worse, until she realized it was her own. Death loomed just behind her, dragging itself ever closer, one oaken beam at a time. Smoke wove a noose around her neck, tightening its hold so that every breath was strained. Flames bit at her toes a moment before her vision was consumed by darkness.

The fire had started by accident, an old stove and ill place equipment. Like all wild things, it had started small and manageable... until it had devoured the kitchen and wound its way out the hall. It had curled around the banisters, climbed up over the high arch and stuffed itself in the parlor. People panicked, shoved and shouted, each trying to escape its insatiable appetite. Kiera was only eight at the time; her father traveled the world with her and never once left her side. It was she who snuck out all the time, slinking away in an eternal game of hide-n-seek. She was on such a venture when the fire had trapped her, corralling her in a library. The stress and panic fractured her sanity, drove her mad. Even after her father had rescued her, she could never be the same.

Kiera had been too young to understand at the time, everything her father rattled off as he took her to a new town. A new home and a new life, just like the one they had left. She couldn’t grasp the concept of such secrecy behind what she was, or why they moved so much. As she aged it only got worse, no matter how hard she tried to fight it always happened. She thought she would get better, if only she practiced resisting but every month she changed. Every month she made herself sick, enduring pain that brought on delirium. She rebelled with everything she had and always she failed to stop it. It would take her quite a bit of time to cope with what had she had become, or rather what she had always been.

Seven years after the fire and she would once more wake in terror. Only this time it wasn’t the hungry crackle of a fire, but a deafening silence. In the light of a barely-there crescent moon she had searched the entire cabin and the land around it for signs of life. Not even the wind whispered to her on that night, as if the world had paused to prolong her misery. Kiera ranted and raved to the heavens, crying and shouting until she was too exhausted to crawl back in the house. Her father was gone. Vanishing like he had never been there. She couldn’t pick up a scent, couldn’t find a trail or even a trace of his existence. All she had of his was a ring he had given her, a titanium band with the symbols for ‘Alpha’ and ‘Omega’ engraved into it. Like the mystery of her mother, she was fated to never know what had happened to her father.

Kiera spent every night and day hunting for him, hoping for something she could use to consolidate herself with. An accident or just a bad case of misdirection, she would take about anything to help her know what had happened. It wasn’t until a week later that she was forced to give up, her food had run out and she didn’t want to be trapped in the cabin when the snows hit. She hunted for something else after that, retracing all her trips through the towns and various mountainsides. It took her two years to find the right people and convince them to give her a chance. After that it was smooth sailing, except for the hiding what she truly was and trying not to show off too much.

Fours years later and she was spending her twenty-first birthday hunting for a group of idiotic people in subzero temperatures. To top it off, they were trapped near the top of a very temperamental mountain. She could smell their panic, not that she blamed them though thankfully she was close. The mountains were treacherous at best, doubly so when people tried to show off their skills. Or lack of. Add a moody snow storm and she was drowning in calls for help. All she had wanted to do that morning was go for a nice long run, even now she felt an ache in her bones. Her other half wanted to hunt, and if she didn’t have four more groups to look for she likely would have let it. Kiera was better at it now, switching between two legs and four. Her changes were easier now, not to mention her recovery time was almost nonexistent.

Static buzzed at her hip, a voice crackled to life only to fade back out, it was enough to snap her back on track. She glanced towards the sky, clicking the mike on her com and rattling off her exact location. It wouldn’t take long for the rest of her team to arrive and find the people, all still alive and relatively whole. If only her other searches were as easy and lucky a find.

Kiera was a rescue worker, it was enough to get her fix of adrenaline and give her a chance at being outdoors. She was young but skilled at what she did, using her heightened senses to help with her work. It was a perfect job for her, allowed her live on her own without questions and made moving not only easy but reasonable. She could travel the world and always have an excuse to get in touch with nature. It was a passion that allowed her to be herself and continue the never-ending hunt for where she came from. She is driven by that constant need to know more.

Personality: She’s as tough and giving as leather with a very well hidden soft side. Kiera shields herself with a wicked sense of sarcasm and a morbidly biting touch of humor. She tries to fight it, but in the end she has an unerring need to help those that are in trouble. Kiera is still vastly confused about what she is and where she came from, though she has tried to put it all behind her for the most part. She wont admit it to anyone, but she is slightly claustrophobic and has a strong tendency to avoid large fires.

Additional Information: Her father, Michael Lupin, was a wolf biologist. The origins of her mother are currently unknown.

Wolf Form:
Ons/Offs

On/Off || General Ideas

Julles

Sorry this took me so long. :/ But, moving your CS sheet over now, FroreQueen. :)

Julles

Added! :)

PS to all others - Still looking for more players. :)

Julles

There is room for a hunter. You can set up a CS and then Charlotte or I will let you know. :) I know Charlotte had an idea of sorts for the hunters, so it will be exciting to see the CS you have an idea for.

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Julles on October 15, 2013, 02:28:15 AM
There is room for a hunter. You can set up a CS and then Charlotte or I will let you know. :) I know Charlotte had an idea of sorts for the hunters, so it will be exciting to see the CS you have an idea for.

Alrighty, I'll shoot something both your way once it's done. (:

- Rainbow ♥

MagicalMayham

Is this still open for characters? Because I would love to make one or two...
Rebellion against a tyrant is obedience to God. ~Benjamin Franklin
In this world its not faith that saves us but Defiance. ~Benjamin Franklin
Sex.  In America an obsession.  In other parts of the world a fact.  ~Marlene Dietrich
To hear many religious people talk, one would think God created the torso, head, legs and arms, but the devil slapped on the genitals.  ~Don Schrader
No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Julles

Hello! Yes, there is always room. :) It would be nice to fill in the pack again, but no pressure. We are accepting all kinds of characters at the moment.

MagicalMayham

I was thinking about playing two characters, maybe a pure male wolf and a human girl who his family adopted? So she would wasn't to change sooner or later...Just an idea. Either way I would like to play two, as said before a pure male and a human female. I will have my CS in tomorrow.
Sex.  In America an obsession.  In other parts of the world a fact.  ~Marlene Dietrich
To hear many religious people talk, one would think God created the torso, head, legs and arms, but the devil slapped on the genitals.  ~Don Schrader
No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Julles

Would you want your pure male to be part of the pack?

MagicalMayham

If that is ok, honestly It is what ever is best for the roleplay.

Julles

I only ask because the premise of your male character's family having adopted a female human into their home wouldn't really fit in the realm of the pack territory. It would be hard for the pack to hide themselves, or be free to be if they had a human in their ranks. Although, we do have a male human as a shaman at the moment. So, I guess my real question would be... what would be the reason for the female human to be there? As for the current male human, he is acting as the pack shaman. So, I'm sure if you could create something like a good reason for her presence than it would work.

MagicalMayham

I would probably do something along the lines of when they found her she was running from an aggressive rogue when his family found her and sense she had already seen the rogue shift they thought it safer to keep her close.

But I am perfectly fine with her just being a normal human who is in the Roleplay for one reason or another.

Julles

Ah. Well, where would you want her to be, Wellborough or Shoal Lake?? Either way is okay. :)

Kaisude

Love And Submission

Is the hunter position still open? I'm quite interested in it.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Julles

Hello you two! Yes, we are always recruiting. And, DTW, a hunter position is still open, yes. :)

Kaisude

??? Is possible to play a human being turned?

KatKwik

Hiya!

I would be interested in a human role with the possibility of turning later. If there is space for one more?

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Kaisude

Quote from: KatKwik on October 26, 2013, 06:42:46 PM
Hiya!

I would be interested in a human role with the possibility of turning later. If there is space for one more?

Please make two I actually prefer this idea enthusiastically.

Love And Submission

Played by: DTW

Height: 5'0" Weight: 105 lb. Build: Athletic
Hair: Black  Eyes: Black Skin: Baked Brown

Name:Charles Rangor The Third

Race: Human

Sexuality: Bi-Curious

Skill set:
• Marksmanship: Charles is a crack shot. He's been hunting since he was six years old. He tagged his first buck at nine.

• Extensive Firearm Knowledge: Charles knows the ins and outs of most firearms commercially available in the united stated. He's got an exquisite
collection of antique small arms dating back all the way to the civil war. He almost always carries his  great grandfather's Smith & Wesson No. 3 revolver with him.

• Bondage: Charles is  a wizard with ropes. He grew up on a  ranch in new mexico and has been hog tying calves since before he could drive.

Character History:
Charles Rangor The Third's history starts with his great great great grandfather , Charles Rangor The First in 1889. Charles Rangor was one of the last Oklahoma sooner's to claim land during the land rush of 1889. Charles The First had come to Oklahoma with his wife Betty Anne and their five children Caleb , Cain , Calvin , Curtis and Carl. With the help of his young sons , Charles managed to build a large single family ranch on his new plot of land . At first his family was enthralled with their new home. They had moved from a cramped two bedroom apartment in Boston to a ranch home where each of the sons had their own bedroom. Sure tending to the cattle took a bit out of the boys at first but they eventually got the hang of it. What they didn't and couldn't get the hang of however was how many of the cattle they kept finding dead when they went out to feed them in the morning. It seemed as though every week , Charles would have to ride into town and buy him another head of livestock just to find half of 'em chewed up the next week. This kept happen for a few months before one day a big brown native came riding to the ranch to speak with Charles. He said that the wolves didn't want him or his family here and that they kept killing his livestock to try and get him to leave. Well Charles wasn't having none of that so he sent the native away. He simply thought the man's warnings were nothing but native superstition , wolves wouldn't kill his cattle out of spite. They were wolves. That was until his first born son Caleb went missing one day on his way home from school. Charles and his other four sons searched for Caleb for weeks to no avail. The family journal says they never did find the boy. The family journal also notes that after the disappearance
of Caleb , Charles and his son formed a posse. A posse with one goal . To drive the wolves out of Oklahoma.

That posse continued to ride the Oklahoma Plains , murdering any wolf they came across and selling the pelts until Charles The First died at the age of seventy one in Nineteen Ten. After the paw died , The Rangor boys that they had seen the last of their wolf hunting days. They were grown men now and most of them left Oklahoma to go start families of their own. For years , The Rangor's put their wolf hunting days behind them until one day in the early thirties when Cain Rangor started hearing wolf howls outside his Cabin in the woods of Oregon. Now Martha Rangor , Cain's wife just thought he was hearing things at first but after a few weeks of hearing Cain complain about the howling she began to worry about him. His was constantly on edge and lashed out at her verbally for the littlest things. She stayed with him in that paranoid state for a few days before taking her and Cain's wife Charles The Second to her mother's house for the weekend. When she returned she found her husband sitting in his favorite chair in the living room. Dead. With his throat ripped out. Curtis was the next to go. They only found him arm in his backyard in North Carolina. Then Calvin and finally Carl. Each one died under his supposedly mysterious circumstances but the Rangor Families knows what really happened , those damn wolves got 'em.

Charles Rangor The Second was only twenty five when he took up his grandfather's occupation of wolf hunting. He taught each of his six sons Marcus , Mike , Maxwell , Miles and Charles The Third the family occupation. Now Charles The Third roams the backwoods looking for wolves to hunt just like his brothers and his grandfather and his great grandfather.

Personality: Charles The Third is  a tobacco chewing , calf roping  mean son of a bitch with iron sight eyes. He's a little bit more arrogant then your average cowboy but don't let that that bravo fool you , he's a talented marksman who can  put a flies eye out at two hundred yards. Of course there is a somewhat complex side to Charles. He doesn't exactly share his grand-paw's exuberance  for killing wolves. Sure ,  he'll hunt 'em down just like the rest of his family but he doesn't any real interest in  sending them to meet their maker.  In fact he'd much rather tie the pretty  female ones up and play with them for a while then skin any alphas. Hell , Charles has never actually skinned a wolf. Oh he's seen his father do it plenty of times but Charles is a genuine pelt virgin among the hunting community.

Additional Information:

On’s/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=91597.msg4000128#msg4000128

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Julles

Yes, just submit an CS, all positions are welcomed right now. :)

Julles

Quote from: DTW on October 26, 2013, 07:24:05 PM
DtW
Played by: DTW

Height: 5'0" Weight: 105 lb. Build: Athletic
Hair: Black  Eyes: Black Skin: Baked Brown

Name:Charles Rangor The Third

Race: Human

Sexuality: Bi-Curious

Skill set:
• Marksmanship: Charles is a crack shot. He's been hunting since he was six years old. He tagged his first buck at nine.

• Extensive Firearm Knowledge: Charles knows the ins and outs of most firearms commercially available in the united stated. He's got an exquisite
collection of antique small arms dating back all the way to the civil war. He almost always carries his  great grandfather's Smith & Wesson No. 3 revolver with him.

• Bondage: Charles is  a wizard with ropes. He grew up on a  ranch in new mexico and has been hog tying calves since before he could drive.

Character History:
Charles Rangor The Third's history starts with his great great great grandfather , Charles Rangor The First in 1889. Charles Rangor was one of the last Oklahoma sooner's to claim land during the land rush of 1889. Charles The First had come to Oklahoma with his wife Betty Anne and their five children Caleb , Cain , Calvin , Curtis and Carl. With the help of his young sons , Charles managed to build a large single family ranch on his new plot of land . At first his family was enthralled with their new home. They had moved from a cramped two bedroom apartment in Boston to a ranch home where each of the sons had their own bedroom. Sure tending to the cattle took a bit out of the boys at first but they eventually got the hang of it. What they didn't and couldn't get the hang of however was how many of the cattle they kept finding dead when they went out to feed them in the morning. It seemed as though every week , Charles would have to ride into town and buy him another head of livestock just to find half of 'em chewed up the next week. This kept happen for a few months before one day a big brown native came riding to the ranch to speak with Charles. He said that the wolves didn't want him or his family here and that they kept killing his livestock to try and get him to leave. Well Charles wasn't having none of that so he sent the native away. He simply thought the man's warnings were nothing but native superstition , wolves wouldn't kill his cattle out of spite. They were wolves. That was until his first born son Caleb went missing one day on his way home from school. Charles and his other four sons searched for Caleb for weeks to no avail. The family journal says they never did find the boy. The family journal also notes that after the disappearance
of Caleb , Charles and his son formed a posse. A posse with one goal . To drive the wolves out of Oklahoma.

That posse continued to ride the Oklahoma Plains , murdering any wolf they came across and selling the pelts until Charles The First died at the age of seventy one in Nineteen Ten. After the paw died , The Rangor boys that they had seen the last of their wolf hunting days. They were grown men now and most of them left Oklahoma to go start families of their own. For years , The Rangor's put their wolf hunting days behind them until one day in the early thirties when Cain Rangor started hearing wolf howls outside his Cabin in the woods of Oregon. Now Martha Rangor , Cain's wife just thought he was hearing things at first but after a few weeks of hearing Cain complain about the howling she began to worry about him. His was constantly on edge and lashed out at her verbally for the littlest things. She stayed with him in that paranoid state for a few days before taking her and Cain's wife Charles The Second to her mother's house for the weekend. When she returned she found her husband sitting in his favorite chair in the living room. Dead. With his throat ripped out. Curtis was the next to go. They only found him arm in his backyard in North Carolina. Then Calvin and finally Carl. Each one died under his supposedly mysterious circumstances but the Rangor Families knows what really happened , those damn wolves got 'em.

Charles Rangor The Second was only twenty five when he took up his grandfather's occupation of wolf hunting. He taught each of his six sons Marcus , Mike , Maxwell , Miles and Charles The Third the family occupation. Now Charles The Third roams the backwoods looking for wolves to hunt just like his brothers and his grandfather and his great grandfather.

Personality: Charles The Third is  a tobacco chewing , calf roping  mean son of a bitch with iron sight eyes. He's a little bit more arrogant then your average cowboy but don't let that that bravo fool you , he's a talented marksman who can  put a flies eye out at two hundred yards. Of course there is a somewhat complex side to Charles. He doesn't exactly share his grand-paw's exuberance  for killing wolves. Sure ,  he'll hunt 'em down just like the rest of his family but he doesn't any real interest in  sending them to meet their maker.  In fact he'd much rather tie the pretty  female ones up and play with them for a while then skin any alphas. Hell , Charles has never actually skinned a wolf. Oh he's seen his father do it plenty of times but Charles is a genuine pelt virgin among the hunting community.

Additional Information:

On’s/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=91597.msg4000128#msg4000128

Approved, I will move him over as soon as I can. :)

xPeachyPuff

I'm still looking into making a female hunter, just so you're aware of my interest! Sorry for the delay!

- Rainbow

xPeachyPuff

Here is my character submission! I would love any feedback on her (: Hope she looks good!

- Rainbow

Played by: xSnorkleRainbow

Name: Noelle Talbet.

Race: Human - Hunter.

Sexuality: Heterosexual // Bi-Curious.

Eye Candy: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6

Appearance: Standing at 5'3", Noelle has a slender, slightly athletic figure; she is very petite. She has pale skin that contrasts with her dark brown eyes framed with long, thick black lashes. Her hair is a dark chestnut colour, reaching just past her shoulders; she likes to keep it a manageable length. She has a few scars littered over her body, the biggest one spanning most of her back, reaching diagonally from her right shoulder down to her left hip. The scar is made up of four long scratches, obviously from some sort of big beast. There is another small scar on the left of her abdomen as well as a small circular scar on her right shoulder. Her ears are pierced twice on each lobe, but that is the extent of her body jewellery. She also has one tattoo on her right hip of a tribal turtle which is positions slightly diagonal, facing her back as if swimming over her hip; it was something her dad had that he thought always brought him protection. Noelle's usual sense of dress is very dark, consisting of black/dark blue jeans, a black tank top under a dark checkered shirt under a slim fitting, black leather jacket.

Pack Member: N/A.

Pack Rank: N/A.

Skill set: Being trained as a hunter by her father, she was put through rigorous training regimes and is skilled with various weaponry. Noelle is very good at improvising and can think up plans on the spot or use the environment to her advantage at the click of a button. She is also skilled in knives and guns, though prides herself on her hand to hand combat. Noelle is very agile and uses her height to get by enemies quickly and efficiently, while also being very flexible which helps her get through small gaps. Her flexibility also helps with causing damage to taller enemies, as she can jump, kick and reach farther than one her height would be expected to. It's safe to assume that she packs quite a lot of punch in the small package that is her body and her bite is definitely worse than her bark. That being said, she is still very young and hasn't been hunting alone for very long; she's not used to not having any back up.

Character History: Noelle was born to a family who seemed to everyone in the pretty suburban neighbourhood to be normal. With their white picket fence, their pristine garden and clean appearance, they were just like everybody else. That was until one night, when the family were vacationing in their wooden cabin out in the woods that everything changed for good. Noelle was only three years old at that time. A lone wolf had come out of the woodlands around the cabin and attacked her mother, leaving her with a fatal wound and screams that Noelle continued to dream about even to the present day. At that time she didn’t realize that the cabin would become her new home. After her mother passed, her father slipped into ‘revenge’ mode and Noelle was unfortunately dragged into that. He sold the family home and moved them both out to the cabin in the woods so that he could return to his roots that his daughter later found out was subjected around hunting. Not just fox hunting, however, hunting for things she had only imagined had existed in fairy tales; werewolves. It took her a long time to believe her father that these beasts were real, that they could look exactly like him or her and be a beast inside, but he began to train her up and she was soon brought on hunts with him once she turned eleven years old.

Her first hunt was terrifying; the wolves were terrifying, but her father showed her that they could be taken down just as any human could, you just needed to put in a bit more effort. She had the knowledge, she just needed the practice, he said. He would always have her back, he said. They had to rid the world of the were’s existence, he said. It took her years before her first kill, which she managed when she was only fourteen years old and she had to admit, in her early years of hunting she developed a taste for it, a thirst for blood that could not be quenched. Her training continued, only getting harder and harder as the years went on, her knowledge of her body, of their body and of the environment growing vast as her father unknowingly forced her to grow every single day. There were no breaks, or at least nothing decent that stood out in her mind. Everything grew to be about killing, about werewolves.

Life continued very much the same way, she began to learn first aid as the years went on; her father always said she should never go to a hospital unless she was dying, so she learned to stitch herself up and managed to improve her tolerance for pain. It was when she was twenty two that things changed yet again for her. The two of them went out on a hunt; he’d had a lead on a few were’s in the area, nothing they couldn’t handle. When they managed to hunt out the wolves, they found that it was a small pack and were quickly overwhelmed. She managed to dodge the attacks and retreated without question when her father gave the order, but it was later revealed to her that he hadn’t been so lucky. He had be bitten; a sure way for him to turn. It was devastating to her; she couldn’t lose her father, he was her entire world, they looked after each other. Her father saw the circumstance completely differently, however, and things seemed to go downhill for them once they’d returned home; it was obvious he didn’t have long from the severity of the wound. He’d either turn into the things he hated or bleed out before the day was up. It didn’t take him long to snap, to lose his mind; this was a sign that she needed to go on alone, that she needed to take his life and become an ultimate hunter. She needed to kill him. Of course, Noelle couldn’t do it, she refused at first and he continued to babble about it continuously as she tried to take care of him. He wanted her to do it, to take the silver knife on the counter and stab him straight in the heart. He spoke of the many ways she could kill him, as if he were enjoying it; he would even laugh occasionally. The whole thing fucked her up, she couldn’t think straight let alone act normal; she couldn’t eat, drink, keep still, think straight, everything was upside down and wrong. This wasn’t supposed to happen. When he turned, it was a horrible sight, it was almost like he’d lost who he was completely. He went for her, tried to bite her and that’s what forced her into action. Noelle murdered the only man she’d had throughout her life, the only person in the world who cared about her and now she was left alone forever, forced on this path of blood to complete his mission; the extinction of werewolves.

Personality: Noelle is quite reserved and could be described as cool and collected; that's how she appears on the outside any way. In reality, Noelle is constantly torn and conflicted. On one hand, she is angry, she's so angry over her mother and fathers death that she wants to rid the world of the plague that is the werewolves. Yet on the other, she wants to settle, to be content with her life and to be happy; she doesn't want to continuously be on the hunt for the rest of her life. Once one gets past her hard exterior, Noelle is a feminine, trustworthy, loyal friend to the very core. She enjoys the company of others, when she finds that she can trust them, but she is constantly struggling with the idea of trusting and it can be very hard for her to get past the first stages of meeting someone.

Wolf Form: N/A.

Additional Information: An OOC note! Yes, Noelle has a burning hatred for werewolves and her instinct in mostly always to kill them on sight. However, she is not physic and cannot tell one from a normal human so long as they appear and act fully human. It would be interesting for her to get close to a wolf as a human, only to discover later that he is a were, causing inner conflict. She would also be open to relationships with human's, of course! Please PM me if you have any questions about her or would like to start up a story line with her.

On’s: Passionate partners, Partners who know what they want, Cursing, Romance/Romantic Partners, Bath/Shower/Rain/Lake/Water-in-general scenes, Guys with facial hair, Older partners.

Off’s: Needles, Pregnancy, Anal, Fart/Feces/Urine/Vomit Fetish, Cannibalism/Vore. (For more details on my personal O/O's please go here!)

Deamonbane

Deamonbane

*smiles* I am a huge fan of his...

And I like your avatar too...

*extends hand* I go by Bane in these here parts... how are you?

Jinxy

Played by: Jinxy

Appearance:

Name: Neka Crow

Skill set: Tracking, Neka uses her human tracking skills she learned growing up for hunting with the added help of her wolf senses. Making her a great hunter. She can spot simple things like leaves kicked out of place, a slightly print or a branch broken unnaturally on a tree.

Character History: Neka was raised by her father in their Tribe. He raised her much like a boy, hunting, finish and horseback riding, without the affection of her mother who died giving birth there wasn't much hope for the poor girl to be much of a lady. Neka Crow is a descendant of the Blackfoot tribe, gre up in north america, practicing the teachings of her people, the skills it once took to make a warrior. Though back then she wouldn't have been much of a warrior, woman of the tribe would have raised her in her mother's passing. But this being a new time, everything was left to her father Jonathan Crow. He treated her much like the son he would never have, as Neka's mother Charlotte was his soul mate.

Neka excelled at tracking, but lacked in the making the kill department. Never being able to force herself into take that kill shot. Always leaving that and the gutting up to her father. She didn't spend much time with the girls her age preferring the company of boys more than anything while she was young. But as she grew older and became more beautiful and the signs of womanhood started to show, the boys started to see her for what she was and not just one of the guys. The soon started to treat her different which left her an outcast among the girls and the boys on the reservation.

When she was nineteen her father was killed in a tragic car crash leaving her more than just a little alone. She had no one anymore. The tribe elders tried there best to help care for her, but she wanted nothing to do with any of them. She became angry and soon shut herself away from everyone. She became destructive towards herself, drinking and smoking, going out to bars and flirting for drinks. In places no one knew her for what she was, and orphaned native american tomboy.

It was only a year after her fathers death, at the age of twenty did her life truly change. Walking through the woods drunk, tracking an animal who'd been killing her chickens. She was attacked by a wolf. The animal and clawed and bitten her chest, leaving her for dead, but death did not come for her as she hoped. A hunting party from the tribe had been out hunting the very creature and stumbled upon her. Getting her to help and basically saving her life for the most part. But the attack left her more change than she had ever been.

Before her first change Neka had become more angry, she hated the hunting party for saving her life when all she really wanted was death, to join the people, the only people who had ever really cared for her.  She felt dead on the inside since her fathers death and wished that she could be totally dead like him and her mother. The night of her first change had been the truly life changing moment. Though the pain of it was intense as he bones shifted, broke and reformed, skin tore away revealing dark fur. When it was over, she felt alive, more alive than she had ever felt, even when her father was away.

That night she ran and ran and ran, she killed for the first time and she enjoyed it. She howled at the moon from the peak of the mountains surrounding the reservation. It was then she knew she wanted to see the world, to travel around and seek out others of her kind. Even though she had no clue what she was getting herself into. All Neka cared about was that she finally wanted to live.

Personality: Neka isn't like most women these day, nothing about her is coy, she says what's on her mind and doesn't think twice about how it may hurt someone feels or how saying it might cause her to get a fat lip. She just doesn't follow the rule if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Because she truly just says it all. But beneath her tough exterior rest a woman, she can be caring and loving to those who gain it. Once her trust is there its there until the other person screws up. Neka has a slight problem with her temper and has spent the last few years of her like trying trying to keep control of the wolf inside her. Which she has a pretty good grasp on. She still suffers from a slight drinking problem, using whiskey to treat what ales her most that day. But a drunk Neka normally mean a sometimes out of control Neka. Though she's very much a tomboy, she knows she's a beautiful girl and uses it when she must flirting with the right person to make her way. In the long run, Neka is bad tempered, bad mouthed and kind of mean. But has a sweet side if you earn it.

Wolf Form: Wolf Form

Additional Information: In rp I hope to see someone gain Neka's trust, in more of a romantic notion. A bit of a love story so to speak. Though it would be easy.

On’s: Playfulness, flirting, kissing, play-fighting, rough sex. Dominate males (as she thinks of herself as a dominate female, she needs a male on a higher level to handle her). Males who know what they want and will take it some what forcefully.

Off’s: Water sports, Non Con.

(My characters O/O's are separate from my own drastically. Please look at mine to see things I am and not willing to do in rp. You will see I will do just about anything.)